Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 16:40:50

behave urself tan :)

herbs12 Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 16:51:43

Lol, I said my comment because it's funny. I was also gonna say and then nothing says your stronger then walking around bragging about it. Don't troll my comments pdm cause it's not meant to be taken how you are. This after all is just a text based game don't forget.

In regards to my county, go for it man all the power to you. It's pretty much there anyway.

I'm just having fun with this because really the competition for netting is gone this set.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2011, 16:59:48

Who's forgot that it's a text based game? I answered your text with my text. I didn't go to youtube and record a video to answer your text. So as far as I am aware, I never forgot that fact.

No one is bragging about anything. Your country is a tag jumper, congrats your loyalty lies within yourself and not your alliance!

herbs12 Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 17:07:16

Lol you are correct good sir.

Bater Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:05:14

Originally posted by TAN:

People who play this game have short memories. Almost every war we've STARTED has been against larger alliances - SOL, SoF, LaF...etc.

It's actually RARE that we war smaller alliances.

And I don't really give a fluff that Sanct is smaller at this point. You think cause they are small, they get a get-out-of-jail-free card? They can do what they want and because they are small, we aren't allowed to touch them?

Grow the fluff up.

I seem to remember PDM hitting KSF 2 sets ago when we were barely at double digits. I also remember you guys being outkilled. :D

madjsp Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:35:34

it's funny. The only thing the both of you see in my post is hitting the smaller alliance.

Yet neither of you deny that PDM will grab while people are stocking, as well as topfeed.

-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

Detmer Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:42:28

Originally posted by madjsp:
it's funny. The only thing the both of you see in my post is hitting the smaller alliance.

Yet neither of you deny that PDM will grab while people are stocking, as well as topfeed.

You guys are worse about that than we are... in fact as far as grabbing stocking countries, you might be the ONLY alliance worse than we are...

snawdog Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 19:45:59

I seem to remember the not too distant past,when PDM had 19 members tagged.We were the small clan getting their asses handed to them continually over our newly instituted policy.We were ridiculed and flamed and whipped several times over it.
We were small,we made a policy and stuck by it.Sanct wants to enforce their policy on us and we say "Nuts!"
Sanct,take a hint,STFU and fight for your policy,and maybe THEN you will enjoy the 150% growth in membership as we have..
Have fun damn it!
ICQ 364553524
msn

locket Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 20:50:48

Originally posted by NukEvil:
At least PDM didn't break a uNAP to FS a netting alliance.

That's got to count for something, right?

do you really want to bring that up again?

KingKaosKnows

Nov 5th 2011, 20:54:53

My poket change says he does

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 5th 2011, 20:57:27

There is nothing wrong with:

* hitting a smaller alliances that has it coming
* grab wile people are stocking
* topfeed? Do we need to go over this again? There is no such thing as a topfeed

What do you have to say about hitting Omega's all explores and stocking countris? You are worse than anyone for LGing like idiots and then getting people pissed at you... Pot, kettle, black.

iScode Game profile

Nov 5th 2011, 22:08:12

I dont understand, whats wrong with grabbing people while stocking, you get the most out of your grab then? Also no such thing as a topfeed?

Seriously, why dont you atop being a retard and realise there is nothing wrong with ether of those two things.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

archaic Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 0:06:28

/me facepalms

Topfeeds DON'T EXIST. That was a different game with different formulas and different rules. The topfeed, as was known in the old game, was coded out by Pang and Co. at the same time that they nerfed suiciding.

The only way to get huge returns from a larger land country is to match their NW. If you both have the same NW, than its not really a topfeed now is it? Besides, PDM honors L:L for C:C retals, so if somebody in PDM takes your acres and it takes you three retals to get it back - so be it.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

UBer Bu Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 4:25:52

Capital letters = truth!

Bonus = post!
-take off every sig.

Jax Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 6:18:55

By UBer Bu's stated post, only the C and B in his post are truthful!

(also a bonus post)
msn:

Detmer Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 6:22:56

I hereby invite all of MD to bonus post in this thread if they so desire.

elvesrus

Nov 6th 2011, 9:34:48

Can I post in here too?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

anoniem Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 12:08:30

everybody ignore iscode. i'm going to have him assassinated.
re(ally)tired

Unsympathetic Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 12:17:47

Everything is communication between people.. the "pact" you sign is just an agreement stating where you'd like that communication to start. I've always found it fun to watch people act as if the text of a "pact" is somehow an objective fact by itself.

Pacts are essentially nothing -- if you are a contemptuous a@@, you're going to get hit.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2011, 15:44:02

Can we have more forum FS... I'm getting bored!

Thomas Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 15:45:12

I love all the PDMers out trying to defend their actions. I said if PDM wants to make a situation out of this, so be it. Never did I threaten a FS. I said I'd tell our guys to buy tanks to prepare for a PDM FS. that's a joke, since PDM is always picked on for the AB FS, and it's quite late for such a FS. Just admit the truth, you guys were itching for a reason.

Funny how this happens days after PDM rejected my offer to improve relations with a DP. Im willing to offer that then follow up by threatening war? Give me a break.

You guys cant spin anything so give up trying. The best excuse, though, is when your FA tells me you guys FSed us Friday because you expected us to FS you Saturday. So having 50% less members scares you. Oh, and by the way. You'd know by our defense, lack of tech and no turns saved we had no intentions on making a retal issue into war.

Just your way of being douches.

Detmer Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 16:04:12

Originally posted by Thomas:
I love all the PDMers out trying to defend their actions. I said if PDM wants to make a situation out of this, so be it. Never did I threaten a FS. I said I'd tell our guys to buy tanks to prepare for a PDM FS. that's a joke, since PDM is always picked on for the AB FS, and it's quite late for such a FS. Just admit the truth, you guys were itching for a reason.

Addressed in the poem

Funny how this happens days after PDM rejected my offer to improve relations with a DP. Im willing to offer that then follow up by threatening war? Give me a break.

Who did you offer that to? Was the person in PDM? We have tried to improve relations with you many times. You guys have systematically rejected our overtures. I find it highly suspect that you would have made any sort of gesture now.

You guys cant spin anything so give up trying. The best excuse, though, is when your FA tells me you guys FSed us Friday because you expected us to FS you Saturday. So having 50% less members scares you. Oh, and by the way. You'd know by our defense, lack of tech and no turns saved we had no intentions on making a retal issue into war.

There is no spin - you told us this was going to escalate to war. We prepared for it. You think we want to handicap ourselves by letting you FS? You are the one who brought this issue to us. By the time you said it was your mistake and that you would drop your hard-line stance you had already ruined our netting by forcing us to war prep. Your threats have consequences. We aren't going to let you asshole us out of netting without repercussions.

Just your way of being douches.

Well you'd know best about being a douche but I have to disagree here. I think it is time you just own up and take responsibility for forcing us to do this. Maybe you shouldn't run your mouth and try to call some sort of bluff. We will never back down. You act like we care about netting above all else or something. I'd have thought everyone would know better than that by now.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2011, 16:12:14

Thanks Thomas more forum FS.

I won't pretend to know what I'm talking about but you got butt raped Thomas because your a bad spokesman... You should really leave the FA talk to the pros, not you.

elvesrus

Nov 6th 2011, 16:32:28

Just take it like a man. Wars have been fought in this game over less. You make threats, whether or not its a joke, and people respond. Essentially PDM called your bluff, on both the retal policy and the war threat, and responded accordingly to what was said.

Basically fluff happens and you have to deal with it. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to sell my troops to give you some low hanging fruit to hit day after day at the same time again. On the bright side I don't have 3.3m spies this time, so it should be a bit easier to get my op while I'm walling.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

AxAlar Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 17:58:19

fluffy fluffy fluff!
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Vamps Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 1:36:01

interesting

archaic Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 1:43:43

Originally posted by Detmer:
blah blah blah . . . you told us this was going to escalate to war . . . your threats have consequences . . . We will never back down . . . blah blah blah

There you go Det, I fixed that for you. Thats all you really needed to say.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Sir Balin Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 12:25:10

i saw nothing about a DP offered. as far as itching to hit you, i would have preferred to net. probably would have won the round.

tisya Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 12:30:42

Less crying, more fighting. OK? Ktnxbai.
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

Ambian Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 12:50:41

^ This

ZIP Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 13:14:19

^that
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

NukEvil Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 13:16:45

^and the other
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Gabalin Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 14:08:36

hell yeh

anoniem Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 15:31:55

balin runs multies

/me runs
re(ally)tired

Thomas Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 16:40:08

Then clearly not much has changed in the way of transparency in PDM since I was a Senator there, as TAN still hasn't grasped that term. I had a conversation with him about it before all this took place where he declined.

:)

TAN Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 16:43:30

Yeah I recall a conversation about improving relations and discussing a DP.

I also recall a certain private message from Thomas that was extremely aggressive in tone that threw that out the window.

Questions?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Thomas Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 16:47:51

Thomas: It seems we have another FA issue. Before #531's initial LG on #131, #131 had 22,134 Acres while #531 had 14,605 Acres. Clearly that is more than a 20% difference. #131 retalled according to our policy, which is 100% L:L before ghost acres. You grabbed us, we retalled according to our policy. If our policy is an issue with your boys, then we shouldn't be grabbed. And since our policy has been in effect longer than your silly 80% L:L for C:C, there shouldn't be an issue.

So in summary, #131 took 100% L:L on the topfeed against him. #531 just RoRed. According to our policy, we'll be taking 200% L:L on the RoR hit. Our retal policy is listed here: http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...l/viewPage.php?pageID=449 just in case you guys wanna take a peak.

If you want this to escalate into something, you know I have no issues doing that. The ball is in your court. But we aren't going to play the "PDM's retal policy is the only one that matters" game with you. Not going to happen.

Thomas

TAN: That's nice.

Thomas: It's widely accepted that if you hit a tag, they're going to retal according to their retal policy. That is why each alliance has their own policy. You can't expect your policy to trump everybody else's, that's not how it works. And our policy was put in place before you guys did this L:L C:C deal, and we've never had any serious issues until now.

If I don't like how an alliance retals, I avoid hitting them. Simple as that.

TAN: It's also widely accepted (heh) that we enforce our policies both ways. You know this well, since we've had these run-ins before with Sanct.

Oh well. I guess that concludes FA negotiations. ;)

Thomas: And we've never backed down and never will. So even though our guys want to net, they know we'll go to war if necessary and have no complaints. I'll tell them to buy Tanks for the PDM FS.

---------------------------

Failed attempt at spin.

We'd be buying Tanks for a PDM FS, not a Sanct FS. That's called getting defense. And who the fluff ABs this late in the set?

Saying we won't back down against our policy? So?

That we'll war if necessary? Yes, if we get FSed then it's pretty necessary.

All pretty obvious.

Which is why I was never accurately quoted before, because you guys are exaggerating what I say. Don't worry, we in Sanct know the real truth :)

TAN Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 17:01:46

You probably could have defused the FS minutes before it happened had you simply...apologized. This would have been enough:

"I apologize in my interpretation of our retal policy. It was a simple mistake. We'd like to discuss what happened and arrive at a mutually beneficial conclusion."

Three simple sentences, the first one being the most important, could have ended this before it started.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Thomas Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 17:27:27

In another thread I admitted I made a mistake and I believe I also said I was out of town, using my iPhone and to have someone PM me to work things out. If YOU guys wanted to avoid war, that would have been a quick solution, as I would've authorized almost anything on that country. But instead you decided to war our entire tag over it.

I just hope you remember how it felt having 50 members in PDM as it won't be that way for long once they realize why they've struggled for so long in the past. Making crack head decisions to war an entire tag over a single retal situation, is pretty bad.

I remember we killed a RAGE country that continued to RoR us a few sets ago. We did not FS their entire tag, we killed the country and left it at that. What would it have looked like FSing a smaller alliance over a retal issue with 1 country? We didn't want to find out, Paradigm did.

TAN Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 17:32:54

Whatever, get off your high horse. If we would have killed any one of your countries, you would have considered it war, and you know it.

And, I said the apology was the most important part. You never apologized. It can mean a lot in certain respects.

But you being so pretentious, so arrogant, didn't bother apologizing, and instead of trying to FIX your mistake, you're like, "blah. Come to me and talk about it. It's not worth our time to actually approach you."

You can't see, through all of this, how incredibly arrogant and blase you've been about all this?

Get real dude.

And we know about you guys begging LCN to join the fight.

If you recall the days when PDM was that small, we didn't call in other alliances. We swallowed our pride and did what we could. It's not like we've never fought an alliance twice our size before on numerous occasions.

Just stop being a troll.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Crop Duster Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 17:39:21

Our ranks will grow,we look out for each other.No one is jumping tags in PDM.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 7th 2011, 17:47:12

Thomas will never be more than a steaming pile of garbage water. Its best to just assume he is unable to properly handle any given situation beforehand and go on about your business - It will save you tons of time in the future.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 7th 2011, 18:08:51

why is it up to PDM to look into whether Sanct's threats have changed?

you put your country ahead of your alliance's wellbeing, Thomas, and you got burned for it. stop trying to spin it like PDM is a super evil alliance who wanted to hit you.

you told us that if we retaled the hits on YOUR country, sanct would escalate the issue to war. we planned to retal, thus we prepared for war.

like TAN said, you basically made a problem, didn't fix the problem, and are trying to blame your own incompetence on us. if you can't do FA effectively on your phone, don't do FA. if you can't understand your pact terms, don't do FA. if you can't make good when you make a mistake, don't do FA. this issue is 100% your fault from start to finish and blaming it on ANYONE but yourself is a waste of bytes. We don't fault Sanct for anything other than letting you be their mouthpiece, since it seems what you say to us doesn't align with Sanct's actual beliefs/policies/feelings.

all i see in all your recent posts (i've been away over the weekend) is a bunch of excuses and if I was a Sanct'er, I'd be super pissed at you for once again allowing your ego to negatively impact your alliance.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 7th 2011, 18:11:54
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mike Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 18:14:14

lol, go PDM! love watching Sanct take it up the rectum for the mouthing off their HoW does.
Carpe Cerevisi

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 7th 2011, 18:17:20

and if LCN enters the war, I feel bad that your actions will have cost 3 alliances their netting, Thomas.

LCN deserves to net -- they've fought so much lately in wars they probably would have rather not fought. :(
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Crop Duster Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 19:14:46

I prefer to net,but i will war when my Alliance calls it.

Rico Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 20:25:42

Originally posted by Thomas:

I just hope you remember how it felt having 50 members in PDM as it won't be that way for long

Many of PDM's new members are no strangers to war. We won't be strong-armed so easily.

Jiman Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 21:33:37

Ill be annoyed if LCN is dragged into a war this reset.

As Pang said already, they deserve to net and they have fought enough as is.

Detmer Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 21:35:31

Originally posted by Jiman:
Ill be annoyed if LCN is dragged into a war this reset.

As Pang said already, they deserve to net and they have fought enough as is.

Is it getting dragged in if you choose to enter on your own?

TAN Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 21:35:39

Oops. Too late.
FREEEEEDOM!!!