Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2011, 14:50:13

I can agree with you on that Gungrave. I'm just remembering back to last reset when NBK had a minor stroke when I would landgrab one of their members from my little one man tag.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

xman Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 15:00:40

Originally posted by Dizology:
4 Contact attempts, were to me -- I am not an FA and said I wouldn't discuss pacting.

AV, you were assertive when talking --- That is not what we are referring to as threats. The big one that stood out was NightWolf telling us Semper Fi is going to tag kill us every set.

That last sentence was the one that kind of tipped us off you wanted to war us, Also doesn't sound like a lot of tree hugging going on there.

Anyway, Bring the pain you bastards!

Ummm think you should check your facts buddy. I never threatened that, EVER. If I had made that threat I would play just to continue giving you all hell.

I was the one trying to work out the pacts with you guys so both sides benefit.

Anyhow figured I'd set that straight.

sincerely,
Your neighborhood Nightwolf

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 16:00:23

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I can agree with you on that Gungrave. I'm just remembering back to last reset when NBK had a minor stroke when I would landgrab one of their members from my little one man tag.

really? huh, i guess my memory must of reset with the set too, i don't remember it, lol.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

Link Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 16:15:25

you doods dont wanna net. stop bull-flufftin lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2011, 1:37:35

The clan tagged KAMFISH, GunGrave, there was a LOT of screaming and gnashing of teeth over a few landgrabs from some superFAT countries in my scores list.

Walding Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 2:07:37

I dont mind LGs but i think we have the right to defend our land as we see fit.

You have the right to grab who you want when you want. We have the right to respond as we see fit.

The last offer from us was of a Do Not War pact with restrictions on grabs. We wanted you to limit your grabs so that you would not grab any country twice your size in land and limit grabs to 4 per day.

The answer was no.

synoder Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 2:30:50

The clan tagged KAMFISH, GunGrave, there was a LOT of screaming and gnashing of teeth over a few landgrabs from some superFAT countries in my scores list.

lies! NBK doesn't know how to get fat.

I agree walding, you are welcome to try and enforce whatever policy you want :) The only way to do that is to war so if you end goal is to put those restrictions on us then you are doing what you need to.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 21st 2011, 2:41:14

Grabbing is a fact of the game, You guys at NBK spend a great deal of time stressing over getting grabbed. It's something that happens, a single landgrab is NOT an act of War no matter how you try to paint it in.

If you can't hang with being landgrabbed, find another game where you can't landgrab. Otherwise, STFU about it.

i dont see what the problem is

TKO has a system that seems to work

- NBK grabs a TKO country
- a TKO retal country does the retal
- the original country that was grabbed hits the retal country

in this system generally all 3 countries make a profit in land
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

gambit Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 3:20:39

kamfish was the n00b that hit one of our countries then hit it again with the same country before the retal had even been done... then did a retal on the retal

we werent upset about being grabbed, its how it was done, and you being a 1-man tag we let you know that if you didnt stop being such a n00b then we would have to kill your countries

we were nice and didnt kill you right?....so you hold a grudge against us for something you did wrong?
Natural Born Killer

Walding Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 3:43:31

Gambit....

Shouldnt you be restarting?

gambit Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 3:54:33

ive already made my restarts :)
Natural Born Killer

Dizology Game profile

Oct 21st 2011, 6:58:48

Originally posted by Warster:
Grabbing is a fact of the game, You guys at NBK spend a great deal of time stressing over getting grabbed. It's something that happens, a single landgrab is NOT an act of War no matter how you try to paint it in.

If you can't hang with being landgrabbed, find another game where you can't landgrab. Otherwise, STFU about it.

<3 Warster :)

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 0:37:25

oh i remember that now. weren't you RoR'ing us repeatedly. i think i said something about i did mind taking all you land retalling your RoR's.i believe i was making out good on the retals too :p, but yeah someone said stop, though. i think that was also a set or 2 before i became FA.

Edit - correction that was the first set i became an FA, i remember there was a thread on FFAT somewhere about that incident.

Edited By: GunGrave on Oct 22nd 2011, 0:53:03
See Original Post

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 0:47:54

like i said warster, they wanted to self-farm net and compete with TKO, Pan, and all the other netting clans without having to face the same problems and obstacles that you guys face. like a spoiled brat in a toy store, they couldn't get their way so they threw a temper-tantrum, said fluff netting, and DoW'd us. it kinda sad really, like we in a foot race and Semper wants us to let them use a motorbike. lol

am i using too many euphemisms? :p

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -

Walding Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 1:04:33

Do we not have a right to war you for LGs? You could LG us all you want. Our main concern was topfeeds soemthing that you guys would not add to your made up DoNotWar pact.

Our response was we will not allow you to hit us at will w/o the threat of war.

TKO and SemperFi are friends but very much two different clans.

Popcom Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 1:07:45

this is a game.. u play how u want.
but u claim to be a netting clan, but i can tell you, you will never net with that attitude. which is ok with us, cause we are a war clan. and we like hitting fat defenseless countries. and we like to laugh at cry babies who whine when we do. so this is win win lol

also, pro tip: this isn't mars. u can just force ppl to pact you here because your big. clans that make bullying small tags a policy never stand the test of time in FFA. ;)
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Rockman Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 1:12:23

Originally posted by GunGrave:

like i said warster, they wanted to self-farm net and compete with TKO, Pan, and all the other netting clans without having to face the same problems and obstacles that you guys face. like a spoiled brat in a toy store, they couldn't get their way so they threw a temper-tantrum, said fluff netting, and DoW'd us. it kinda sad really, like we in a foot race and Semper wants us to let them use a motorbike. lol

am i using too many euphemisms? :p

They threw a temper-tantrum? You're the ones complaining, not them. Especially funny since you claim to be a warring alliance, yet you are complaining about someone warring you when they refused to let you grab them without the threat of war.

I think NBK needs to be considered a pansy netting clan now, because they complain when they don't get to netgain and grab other people's countries without the threat of war.

A real war alliance wouldn't complain nearly as much as you do about being declared on by an alliance that they refused to pact.

synoder Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 2:12:37

you make me laugh rockman.

Rip It Up Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 2:30:24

Can I just clarify...

NBK is primarily a warring alliance. And yes,we will grab your land fat asses if u cannot defend it.
If we get dec'd on, so be it. we love to war :-) No-one in NBK is complaining about being in a war...if they dont like it, they can leave.

Bring it!
Nuff said.

RIU

Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

synoder Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 2:49:21

yup

gambit Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 4:07:14

nobody is complaining about being declared on... just about the made up reasons to dec and trying to act like they werent preppin for war since the beginning :)
Natural Born Killer

Pain Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 6:07:41

i doubt their intentions coming into the set were to war NBK. they might have been planning on it IF you had refused to come to an agreement with them. but i know they did want to net.
Your mother is a nice woman

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2011, 6:07:51

No Grudges, gambit, just fun, dude. :) I'm having a blast.

Walding Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 6:36:49

NBK the biggest baddest killers claim they are being bullied. :) I love the sound of it.

We have two full sets as a clan. We have received two FSs from SALT/NBK.

Now SALT mergers into NBK and the big bad war clan claims to be netting. We chose to war you over risking a netting set only to have you FS us again to make up for the ass kicking you took last set.

nico Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 7:20:26

Originally posted by Popcom:
this is a game.. u play how u want.
but u claim to be a netting clan, but i can tell you, you will never net with that attitude. which is ok with us, cause we are a war clan. and we like hitting fat defenseless countries. and we like to laugh at cry babies who whine when we do. so this is win win lol

also, pro tip: this isn't mars. u can just force ppl to pact you here because your big. clans that make bullying small tags a policy never stand the test of time in FFA. ;)

SemperFi is one of many tags who have made me feel welcome here. Panlv is next on that list. Then TKO and Elysium. IMP ignored me and didn't kill me so i am happy with them. SALT was the only one who threatened me and they are now in NBK i hear, a tag i have had no relations with since you dont seem to mind single man tags doing their own business. my only question is, are you going to sit here and refer to NBK as a "small tag"? I certainly hope not, for the sake of FFAT arguments

synoder Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 13:35:11

salt didn't merge into NBK. 2 of their members are in NBK the rest are in other clans. No NBK us not a small clan and we like to war so we are not upset that we are warring at all. If you want to war us over our policies then thats cool, I said it before that if you want us to change our policy then you are doing exactly what you need to do. Just leave it at that and dont try to make up excuses that we were gonna farm you into the ground and whatnot when we have the same policy towards every other tag (that are smaller than you btw) and they do just fine.

Walding Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 15:10:48

We are not upset. We would have been happy to net.

The next best thing is killing you guys.

I know of one tag this set that wanted to hit you even though they were under 100 countries for your topfeeds. Thought you didn't bully small tags.

synoder Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 17:54:50

we dont, we are a equal opportunity LGer ;) We have a lower max limit on small tags to try and equal it out with larger tags. If a small tag self farms to crazy high acres and doesn't self dr or have any defense then they will likely be hit nearer to the max but if we see that we are hitting a particular tag a lot we will self impose a temp dnh for awhile. I am getting so sick of people thinking they can self farm and not get hit tho, just friggin SELF DR or at least buy some turrets. Sure you may still get hit even with turrets but I can guarantee it will be less than if you run with no defense. Perfect example was earlier this set a TKO country was self farming and not putting himself into DR but had a couple mil turrets. I could have bought up enough to break but it wasn't worth it when there are easier grabs out there.

I sound like a broken record so I am gonna take a time out from repeating myself over and over about self farming tho. You obviously dont care so there is no point.

ps. nice FS, lets see if we can get enough activity to recover or if it will be like last set where we drift off :( so far our activity hasn't been great, not much walling going on.

Pain Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 18:10:50

so first you guys complain about self DR and now you want people to do it?

lol

Dragon Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 18:13:11

I think he's just pointing out that people should "do it right" if they're gonna do it whether NBK/synoder care for it or not.

That's my take on it.

synoder Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 18:13:14

i think that was imp complaining about it. I dont remember us saying anything about self DRing? If someone did it wasn't me so it can be ignored ;)

and yeah what Dragon said. I would prefer you not self farm but if you do then just defend it or accept that you will get grabbed. I really dont care which of the 2 you do.

Edited By: synoder on Oct 22nd 2011, 18:16:20
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Oct 22nd 2011, 18:15:32

i dislike self dring too. only because it fluffs up the news feed. :P

Popcom Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 14:10:39

Originally posted by Walding:
NBK the biggest baddest killers claim they are being bullied. :) I love the sound of it.

Now SALT mergers into NBK and the big bad war clan claims to be netting. We chose to war you over risking a netting set only to have you FS us again to make up for the ass kicking you took last set.

pull your head out of your ass you scrub. wow. you guys really think everyone is retarded don't you LOL.

any semper fi members that want to net need to leave. you will never net in FFA.

if u threaten NBK, we will come at you. so your "u LG us we war you" policy will ensure that u war NBK every set.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2011, 14:58:14

pull your head out of your ass you scrub. wow. you guys really think everyone is retarded don't you LOL.

any semper fi members that want to net need to leave. you will never net in FFA.

if u threaten NBK, we will come at you. so your "u LG us we war you" policy will ensure that u war NBK every set.

I'm OK with warring you guys every set. You will get sick of it long before we do. You guys suck at warring, you just don't know that yet since you've always had the advantage of numbers, but that will change in the very near future. >:)

GunGrave Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 15:35:32

cerberus makes laugh... he thinks we actually get tired of warring.

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -

Rockman Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 15:46:50

Originally posted by synoder:
and yeah what Dragon said. I would prefer you not self farm but if you do then just defend it or accept that you will get grabbed. I really dont care which of the 2 you do.

You need to accept that if you refuse to pact self-farmers and insist on grabbing them without placing a reasonable limit on grabs, then you might get declared on.

And if someone asks you for a pact and you decline them and grab them, then when they declare war on you, they aren't being bullies. You're trying to be the bully, but unfortunately, you're getting your ass kicked by your victim for the 2nd set in a row.

Just because they win doesn't make them the bully. It just means you suck at bullying.

Asing Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 17:07:51

omg we will never get to netgain anymore... Im so sad..
*smacks Walding*
SoL
CC

synoder Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 1:01:59

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by synoder:

You need to accept that if you refuse to pact self-farmers and insist on grabbing them without placing a reasonable limit on grabs, then you might get declared on.

And if someone asks you for a pact and you decline them and grab them, then when they declare war on you, they aren't being bullies. You're trying to be the bully, but unfortunately, you're getting your ass kicked by your victim for the 2nd set in a row.

Just because they win doesn't make them the bully. It just means you suck at bullying.

ok I will say it a 3rd time... if they want us to change our policy then warring is exactly what they needed to do. I have no argument at all with that reasoning. Dont make me say it a 4th!

cerberus, you do know that we have netted like 2 times in the entire existence of NBK. I dont think we are gonna get tired of warring. lol

Bradman Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 3:32:08

<.< >.> freebie >.<