Verified:

trainboy Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 10:14:28

i think off allies are one of the games best features when your retailling but when your bottom feeding you just use your buddies jets. So you go through a process of sending accepting and then cancelling until its needed again. Especially in alliance/team servers when there is a large pool of people who would give you a retal ally but not for general grabbing

so what i propose if when your grabbing it gives you the option of something like SS/PS SS without allied support PS without allied support.

that way if your bottom feeding or something and dont need the support. Like when in Iraq other countries pulled out as it stablised we were attacking without allies but our allies were still available if needed.

you would still pay all the costs. and i propose thi idea would only be for off allies not any other pact types.
you could trial it in team if you liked
thanks for reading :)
and share your thoughts

Edited By: General Earl on Oct 1st 2011, 16:51:45. Reason: categorized

koonfasa

Oct 1st 2011, 12:20:17

I'd rather have 5 off allies,

Edited By: koonfasa on Oct 1st 2011, 12:22:18. Reason: preferred
See Original Post

afaik Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 21:57:11

Perhaps add a checkbox that is ticked by default on the prepare attack screen, so you can opt not to include allied support or something? That would be v handy even in primary when you need to go on a grabbing spree but don't want to rape your allies tanks.

trainboy Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 22:38:10

Be good in ffa as well cause although you use your own military you may not need it