Verified:

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 19:36:45

Here is my ranking. This is based on membership, netting ability, fighting ability, leadership, and political/public image. When ranking netting ability I’m trying to ignore if a clan self farms or not.

1. TKO is the second biggest clan on the server and have a good leadership base. They are strong netters and average fighters. I would also say they have one of the best public images. They always give new clans pacts and seek to repair mistakes they have made on a clan with 300 countries or 16 countries. I would say there biggest flaw is self farming. I know they won the war against IMP, but they out numbered IMP and it was basically a mutual FS.

2. NBK is the third largest clan and I would say the best leadership base on the server, also been together the longest. They are above average netters and elite fighters. Being a war clan they don’t have the best public image, but I think they do pretty good for being a war clan. They are on the other side of the self farming coin and will actually fight a war because another clan self farms. I think their war against TKO was outstanding, as they were not prepared for it and still won. They have had two wars they have lost in the PAN/Focus and SemperFi war, but both wars NBK went into at large numbers disadvantage, which most clans would not even attempt. They fought quite hard despite being down in number and even continue to fight when they are losing.

3. Semperfi is the largest clan on the server. Not even too sure how big they are exactly, it’ll be interesting to see how many in their tag at the start of next set. They are ranked third based on their sheer size. I would say their leadership is still unproven, I only know of Walding.. But you need a good strong core to stay afloat in the FFA server. I would say they are above average netters and above average fighters. Hard to say much about there public image, they haven’t been really at the center of much. However they do self farm.(i think) I also think they consider themselves netters, however first two sets they have been at war, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in war next set.

4. PAN would be middle of the pack in membership. They have a strong leadership core. I would say strong netters and strong fighters. I would say they have a decent public image now that they are not in a coalition, however they do self farm. I personally think it’s time to see them fight in a war or two. Next set maybe have an arranged war with ely.

5. Focus are middle of the pack in membership. I would say they have a decent leadership core, maybe need 1-2 more active leaders. I would say they are the same as PAN being strong netters and strong fighters. However, I would put PAN a notch or two above Focus in netting and Focus a notch above PAN in fighting. As far as their public image I say they are a bit unique, they kind of follow their clan name when it comes to image, but they don’t usually get into big messes. I don’t think they self farm, if they do it’s very little.

6. Ely has come in strong in their first set. They are middle of the pack in members. I know at least two strong leaders, I’m guessing they have 2-3 other good core people. I would say they are above average netters and average fighters. Hard to rank their fighting ability, they need to war next set and show what they can do.

7. IMP is also middle of the pack in members. They have an average core of leaders. They are average netters and fighters. Haven’t done much netting and haven’t done well in war lately. They have a horrible public image. Got into some questionable wars and continue to kill 1 man tags for retaling LGs.

8. CC is about middle of the pack in members, maybe next set they could be slightly above middle of the pack. They have the biggest drop mainly due to lack of leadership. Their main core of leaders are mostly gone from the game. Currently I would set them at average netters and good fighters. If it wasn’t for Donny and I can’t remember the other guy, they would be average fighters. Bsnake is good too, but I don’t think he has been that active this set. I would say there public image is only above IMP. They don’t give pacts out to new clans, they have made bad war choices and just use their well known leaders to spin things in their favor. They aggressively LG netting alliances when CC wars are over. They kill people just based on some post on FFA forums. Although they don’t really care because they like to war, however they can’t really back up their actions anymore. CC should fight IMP in an arranged war to show what they can do now.

9. Mercs the best of the little guys in members. I would say pretty strong leadership, although only their second set. I would say they are elite netters and above average fighters. I think they would beat anyone netting if they were self farming or not. Last set they were even close to winning TNW, I’m pretty sure.. They fought pretty strong in their war against CC/PoD. However CC focused most of their attacks on SALT and PoD didn’t pose much of a threat.

10. SALT is one of the little guys. Their leadership is average, lacks a bit in organisation skills. They are average netters and strong fighters. They haven’t proved anything in netting yet, I would guess SALT would still be average. They have mostly done well in war, as long as they are active. Their public image I would say is iffy. I would say most think of SALT as a bit of a loose canon. I consider SALT an honest clan, probably to a fault.

11. ESD is part of the little guys and the smallest of the clans I am ranking. I could be wrong but they don’t really have leadership more of a FA representative. I would say they are above average netters and average fighters. It would be interesting to see the outcome of them FSing Ares. Their public image is fair. They aren’t bad like a few, but I wouldn’t really call them good. I’m kind of surprised they haven’t found themselves in a war yet. Most likely it’s due to their small size.

12. Ares is another little guy. I would say they are average leaders, but they have been loyal to Ares for quite a while. I would say they are below average netters and fighters. I would have to say they have a pretty good public image. I think they even have a no LG policy.

13. llaar is the last clan and also one of the little guys. This is basically what it looks like when you combine a bunch of one man tags. Leadership is non existent, just a collection of solo players. Not including llaar they are below average netters and fighters. Don’t really have a public image.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 19:49:46

Always pushing for us to war pappy ..

If Semper can keep their numbers high and win this war against NBK they would, in my mind, move to the top clan on the server. TKO is great, but a clan that can tag kill any other clan if they want to should be #1.

Based on these ranks we can make the server war happen. Evens vs Odds
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 19:56:31

SemperFi needs to prove more than winning one war which they should have won.

That would definately make for an interesting war. I didn't really plan on it, which is all the better. Also, I think odds would be at a large numbers advantage.

Rockman Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 20:39:35

According to you:
CC, Salt and IMP are average netters.
ESD, Ely, SemperFi and NBK are above average
TKO, PAN and Focus are strong (that must be above above average since PAN put up 122m anw last set and TKO often wins ANW).
Mercs is elite (thank you).
You put just Ares and llaar as below average.

Given how average works, that must mean that Ares and llaar are incredibly bad that they can balance out the 8 above average or better alliances all by themselves. Or you don't have the guts to put approximately half the alliances as below average.

I'm not really sure what Focus has done nettingwise to make themselves "strong netters". I think they would dispute that themselves, even.

IMP above CC is a bit extreme, I think. Salt + Mercs handled CC, but Salt + Mercs could also probably handle IMP just as well if Salt + Mercs got a surprise FS on IMP.

In recent sets, CC beat NBK, and another set beat Focus + IMP. Interestingly, Focus and IMP were gearing up to hit each other that set, before they got hit by CC and forced onto the same team. I know Focus still wants a go against IMP, but I think IMP might be scared of Focus (but won't admit it).

SemperFi did alright netting last set after warring early, and they're beating NBK right now, even with NBK getting the FS, so I think they have to be above NBK in the rankings.

I'm not sure why you think its time for PANLV to fight a war. They've fought NBK a few times. Although the only way they can beat NBK is with Focus' help. PANLV is good at war, but they weren't on NBK's level before NBK's leadership weakened last set.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 30th 2011, 21:16:53

umm NBK was alot more ready for war last reset then u think papa :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

synoder Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 23:00:28

yeah we had already warred so its not like we were netting. We weren't expecting TKO to FS but we still had war ready countries. (except for mine I sold all my military lol).

Rock,
CC has only fought NBK once and that was last set when they detagged. Before that they were SOF and we won that war. So not sure what war you meant?

Also, I wouldn't say NBK is above avg netting. We have some above avg netters but as a tag I would say netting is our weakest skill. Its no secret that we have some piss poor country builds (but we are slowly working on that).

Rockman Game profile

Aug 30th 2011, 23:12:10

Ah synoder, you're right. I apologize. I'm pretty crappy at knowing the history from before I started playing FFA.

Since Papasmurf clearly doesn't know what "average" means when it comes to labelling people, I'll give a description of all the alliances and their netting abilities.

below average: llaar, Ares, Salt, IMP, Focus
average: SemperFi, Elysium, NBK, CC
above average: PANLV, ESD, TKO, Mercs

And because its not a genuine Rockman post if I don't say something arrogant in it, I'll say that Mercs' awesomeness allows them to balance out two below average netting alliances, thus why there are 5 below average alliances and just 4 above average alliances.

Keep in mind, this is for netting only. My 3 tiers have nothing to do with warring ability.

KingKaosKnows

Aug 30th 2011, 23:38:32

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:

1. TKO is the second biggest clan on the server and have a good leadership base. They are strong netters and average fighters. I would also say they have one of the best public images. They always give new clans pacts and seek to repair mistakes they have made on a clan with 300 countries or 16 countries. I would say there biggest flaw is self farming. I know they won the war against IMP, but they out numbered IMP and it was basically a mutual FS.

I agree completely, IF TKO gets FSed any clan would be more than glad to give them a helping hand, if this was a game like Fable they would be the badass good wizard that minds his own business.

Public Image: Best of the server

2. NBK is the third largest clan and I would say the best leadership base on the server, also been together the longest. They are above average netters and elite fighters. Being a war clan they don’t have the best public image, but I think they do pretty good for being a war clan. They are on the other side of the self farming coin and will actually fight a war because another clan self farms. I think their war against TKO was outstanding, as they were not prepared for it and still won. They have had two wars they have lost in the PAN/Focus and SemperFi war, but both wars NBK went into at large numbers disadvantage, which most clans would not even attempt. They fought quite hard despite being down in number and even continue to fight when they are losing.

NBK: Is the largest War Clan of the server, their sheer activity, warring skills earn the respect of many and the hate of many.
They are a council type alliance (anyone else remembers their post about their issues with CC during their netting set being caused by miss communication between council members?).

Sauron was a great president back in the old days, and K4F is a great guy too (too bad he isn't active), but QM seems to do way too much acid for his own good, I don't want to offend him, but that youtube vid gave me nightmares and his posts make no sense most of the time, but that is only what I can see here in FFAT, maybe he is a great leader, but I wouldn't know about that.

Public Image: Hated By many, but war clans don't make friends (SOL v_v), still NBK has managed to do the impossible, FS a lot of people and not get destroyed by a coalition of the alliances they FSed, I guess it has something to do with NBK picking impossible fights from time to time to ease up the tension.

3. Semperfi is the largest clan on the server. Not even too sure how big they are exactly, it’ll be interesting to see how many in their tag at the start of next set. They are ranked third based on their sheer size. I would say their leadership is still unproven, I only know of Walding.. But you need a good strong core to stay afloat in the FFA server. I would say they are above average netters and above average fighters. Hard to say much about there public image, they haven’t been really at the center of much. However they do self farm.(i think) I also think they consider themselves netters, however first two sets they have been at war, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in war next set.

SemperFi: Has numbers and can certainly put a show, this war with NBK was a test, one that they passed :)

If SemperFi had lost their membership would probably drop by a lot, but they did their best and are now winning their war, now is a matter of keeping morale high and keep hitting/restarting.

Public Image: Some people do remember how Walding said he had plans to sign a CF just to later break it and FS SALT, there is also the thing with Wharfed and Ozzite(PAN), so I wouldn't say is good at all, not terrible, but not good.

4. PAN would be middle of the pack in membership. They have a strong leadership core. I would say strong netters and strong fighters. I would say they have a decent public image now that they are not in a coalition, however they do self farm. I personally think it’s time to see them fight in a war or two. Next set maybe have an arranged war with ely.

Whats up with Self Farming being an issue? is the third time you mention it...
anyways, certainly good netters, wouldn't say they are great fighters, so I'll rank them under the average.
Arranged wars suck and accomplish nothing, people isn't committed to war when they fight one for no reason, some clans fight for the heck of it, and others need a reason, there is no line in the middle, and PANLV is more of the reason kind, if PANLV has to war someone that would be NBK or SemperFi, but both are too big and strong for them alone.

5. Focus are middle of the pack in membership. I would say they have a decent leadership core, maybe need 1-2 more active leaders. I would say they are the same as PAN being strong netters and strong fighters. However, I would put PAN a notch or two above Focus in netting and Focus a notch above PAN in fighting. As far as their public image I say they are a bit unique, they kind of follow their clan name when it comes to image, but they don’t usually get into big messes. I don’t think they self farm, if they do it’s very little.

No comment, They did kill a couple of my countries for no reason... but it was almost set end and I wasn't doing much with them anyway.

6. Ely has come in strong in their first set. They are middle of the pack in members. I know at least two strong leaders, I’m guessing they have 2-3 other good core people. I would say they are above average netters and average fighters. Hard to rank their fighting ability, they need to war next set and show what they can do.

Is too soon to know, I remember fighting with them and against them in Alliance on their prime and they were a Force, they also claim running 4 countries is enough for them, and if that is true then they have a HUGE potential country number wise, if they have 14 members that is one thing, but if they have more than 20 then we could be looking at a potential tier 1 clan.

7. IMP is also middle of the pack in members. They have an average core of leaders. They are average netters and fighters. Haven’t done much netting and haven’t done well in war lately. They have a horrible public image. Got into some questionable wars and continue to kill 1 man tags for retaling LGs.

Poor old IMP, they are the SOL of the FFA server, they are an old clan and everyone seems to hate them... Yeah, Just like SOL, I can just see the reflection... IMP do keep a couple of friends around and treat them well >_<

[quote poster=PapaSmurf;]
8. CC is about middle of the pack in members, maybe next set they could be slightly above middle of the pack. They have the biggest drop mainly due to lack of leadership. Their main core of leaders are mostly gone from the game. Currently I would set them at average netters and good fighters. If it wasn’t for Donny and I can’t remember the other guy, they would be average fighters. Bsnake is good too, but I don’t think he has been that active this set. I would say there public image is only above IMP. They don’t give pacts out to new clans, they have made bad war choices and just use their well known leaders to spin things in their favor. They aggressively LG netting alliances when CC wars are over. They kill people just based on some post on FFA forums. Although they don’t really care because they like to war, however they can’t really back up their actions anymore. CC should fight IMP in an arranged war to show what they can do now. [/quote]

Wow Harsh....

9. Mercs the best of the little guys in members. I would say pretty strong leadership, although only their second set. I would say they are elite netters and above average fighters. I think they would beat anyone netting if they were self farming or not. Last set they were even close to winning TNW, I’m pretty sure.. They fought pretty strong in their war against CC/PoD. However CC focused most of their attacks on SALT and PoD didn’t pose much of a threat. [/quote]

Why CC focused most of their attacks on SALT? Maybe their countries were easier to kill.
I guess Mercs is mostly made up of LaFers for a reason.

10. SALT is one of the little guys. Their leadership is average, lacks a bit in organisation skills. They are average netters and strong fighters. They haven’t proved anything in netting yet, I would guess SALT would still be average. They have mostly done well in war, as long as they are active. Their public image I would say is iffy. I would say most think of SALT as a bit of a loose canon. I consider SALT an honest clan, probably to a fault. [/quote]

Like I said, Mercs took most of the reputation points of CC defeat, is a shame, but is the truth.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 0:52:05

Rockman it wasn't exactly a exact science. I realize I didn't mathematically follow 'average'. Call them different tier instead.

I do have CC pretty low, but this isn't a last 3 sets rankings, it's this set. Plus they could easily go back up the ranks by resorting leadership.

I agree Warster, NBK always has war ready countries....did they have full turns and stored turns?

You are also exactly right King, SALT did have easier to kill countries. I know for me personally I had zero SDI for most of the war. Pretty sure 3 out of my 4 deaths were missile deaths.

ICe Man

Aug 31st 2011, 0:59:41

Where is LaE? I'm pretty sure we still count.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

aponic Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 1:02:17

I like rankings. Nice to see
SOF
Cerevisi

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:02:15

Fun to read man, I do feel bad about not having more time to be active though, though even if I lost all my countries right now, I have better then a 1:1 kill ratio for the set, and all kills were larger then my countries :D
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Walding Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:04:00

Kill4Free its all good...

RL is always #1. Take care of that and come back in like a year.

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:35:47

I had decided a long time ago, that either I work at EE or I have a gf, now that I have a gf, gotta give earth a break, lol.
NBK

synoder Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:47:35

gambit doesn't count as a gf

Walding Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:48:23

Yes he does

Go enjoy your time away from the game. Everyone needs a break from time to time.

didleoman Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 2:49:30

mmm rankings

jagernacht Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:03:06

walding is doing psychological warfare on k4f! dont leave k4f!!!
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Bsnake Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:22:39

gotta love how rankings always get hammered, yet most people are too lazy to do one themselves...

at least its cannon fodder for the trolls.....

/me goes back under my incative bridge..... <--- not sure where that comment came from. I was as active in the Mercs/salt war as normal..
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

ZIP Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:27:01

[quote poster=KingKaosKnows; 11986; 210513]
[quote poster=PapaSmurf; 11986; 210453]

Is too soon to know, I remember fighting with them and against them in Alliance on their prime and they were a Force, they also claim running 4 countries is enough for them, and if that is true then they have a HUGE potential country number wise, if they have 14 members that is one thing, but if they have more than 20 then we could be looking at a potential tier 1 clan.

membership will rise and fall, but i will say we have many who play less then 16.

we are having fun, and that is what it is all about.

Thanks to everyone for giving us a chance to get our feet wet this first set. The best way to describe us and our focus I think is to think of us as the monsters of the ffa server.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Kill4Free Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:37:40

I had to give up my fun time with gambit to help kill :(
NBK

Link Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 3:38:13

sweet thread this.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:25:54

Hmmmmm.... 7 ain't to bad :)

Better then Canada!!
IT'S KILLING TIME

Sauron NBK Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:38:40

Anything is better than Canada... Trust me I live there.

PG Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 4:39:20

always love reading ranking.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Link Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:37:34

Originally posted by PG:
always love reading ranking.

me too
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Walding Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:38:57

AoDT didnt smoke NBK?

ZDH Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 5:42:39

1. TKO
2. SemperFi
3. NBK
4. PAN
5. CC
6. FOCUS
7. Mercs (I put us over IMP because IMP can't net AT ALL) and hell we've won as many wars as them when they were even not 230 vs. 96 lol. And they've been around many more sets then us.
8. IMP massive numbers but very poor performance.
9. SALT (Dunno if they can net but if they where just a little bit bigger they'd be above IMP.
10. Ares.
-BigZ

Link Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 6:04:18

top 10 of 10! woot!
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Twain Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 11:56:50

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Fun to read man, I do feel bad about not having more time to be active though, though even if I lost all my countries right now, I have better then a 1:1 kill ratio for the set, and all kills were larger then my countries :D

Couldn't you have been less active during the war with PAN/FoCuS? :P

You and gambit, good lord. We automatically knew which ones were one of you two, because 90% of the time, walling would happen within 20 seconds of first hit.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 12:33:27

nevermind then bsnake, i thought i read that somewhere

Rico Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 13:33:57

Originally posted by ZDH:

7. Mercs (I put us over IMP because IMP can't net AT ALL) and hell we've won as many wars as them when they were even not 230 vs. 96 lol. And they've been around many more sets then us.
8. IMP massive numbers but very poor performance.

LOL, you can't net if you're dead.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2011, 13:36:16

i think the point is who can net when they are not dead

my memory of imp netting was having a bunch of you all pretend to be one player then refusing to allow retals or landgrabs on that guy and killing anyone who tried

always found that to be pretty lame type of netting :P

Rico Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 13:44:54

We war net. Which can be an art in itself.

Walding Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 14:06:02

Mercs/SALT/CC war was a good win for Mercs.

Mercs have had an outstanding netting set.

I have not had much time on this server but I don't see a set where IMP has matched them in either.

As for the rankings :0....

I see Papa dont like self farming. TKO's only fault is self farming LMAO.

I'm not sure what puts NBK leadership as best on server. They just got their tag raped. Oh and were at 100k hits now....

I see you mention CC farming netting clans but nothing of NBK and their LG tactics of trying to start wars.

You mention that CC kills people for no reason. Why did you attack us again last set? Seems alot of your info is biased but its just my opinion.

SemperFi is ranked third based on their sheer size. LMAO why does size matter so much in your rankings? Either your good or your not. Taking a pile of fluff and stacking it higher does not change the fact that its a pile of fluff. Just a thought.

SALT hitting us last set is no different then IMP hitting llaar.

mike Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 14:20:29

CC is going to recover and they will see.

im new to the empires version of e2025 but that doesnt change how stupid SALT is. they threatened to KILL me for RETALLING a hit they made FROM THE SAME country they hit. i have nothing against mercs but SALT is nasty and i will gladly war them from anyones tag.
Carpe Cerevisi

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2011, 15:01:32

in all fairness to NBK they may have lost this war but they took on a larger clan with a higher ANW. Kudos to them.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 15:38:20

wow Walding. You yourself told me, you would FS anyone who hits TKO. IMP called us in. So, we hit you instead and were letting IMP call in a stronger ally to help with TKO. This is a side effect of being a police, you take that risk. I guess you can call it lesson learned. Yes true I missed NBK late grabbing, however this set they have put a policy in place to stop late grabbing. I am aganist self farming, I tried to not take that into account in the rankings, what's the big deal. You want me to take size out of the equations then I put you 11th, but size is a factor. You should embrase your size, not take it for grantet. Also, just a little extra fact for you Walding here is a message I got last set:

'Subject: War with SemperFi
Date: Jun 21st, 19:23
Message Body:
Walding's remaining countries are as follows:

Oh Bomber (#197)
SemperFi (#194)
Might (#192)
Orangebloods (#195)
Xaagon (#191)
I Killed Vern (#196)

Kill them and then consider it a ceaseFire. He seems to be quite retarded as you can tell. No one is attacking you guys from our side any more and I think he needs a break, so give him one and kill his countries and leave the rest as they are.'

I may have had a member make some bad choices, for example mikes post. But at least I never had a member sell me out.

Dickie Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 16:24:18

PapaSmurf: your last post.. i mean wow!

All i can say is your insight in SemperFi is at tops slim to none.

I would really like to see you come back in 3-4 sets and rank SemperFI #11 (since membership tends to drop if leadership and core members arent active)

Bigwiggle Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 16:38:20

Originally posted by fluffie:
PapaSmurf: your last post.. i mean wow!

All i can say is your insight in SemperFi is at tops slim to none.

I would really like to see you come back in 3-4 sets and rank SemperFI #11 (since membership tends to drop if leadership and core members arent active)

He wasn't claiming any insight. He was pointing out that numbers are obviously considered in clan rankings, in response to Walding's comment: "LMAO why does size matter so much in your rankings? Either your good or your not."
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Link Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 17:13:30

Originally posted by mike:

im new to the empires version of e2025 but that doesnt change how stupid SALT is. they threatened to KILL me for RETALLING a hit they made FROM THE SAME country they hit. i have nothing against mercs but SALT is nasty and i will gladly war them from anyones tag.

what the fluff is this dude talking about lol. who threatend you from salt?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dickie Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 17:15:04

Bigwiggle, he was claming alot more than size matters..

And sure thing size matters, and keeping or gaining size is key. (And maintaining a good relation with allies =)..)

And "You want me to take size out of the equations then I put you 11th, but size is a factor." - That's just hilarious.. It's obvious PapaSmurf has a thorn in his side when it comes to Walding..

Dickie Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 17:16:23

Originally posted by Link:
Originally posted by mike:

what the fluff is this dude talking about lol. who threatend you from salt?

YOU BULLIES!!! :)

Link Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 17:16:23

Originally posted by Walding:

now thats just silly lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 17:18:51

Originally posted by Link:
Originally posted by Walding:

now thats just silly lol

i could have sworn that semperfi was twice as big as salt last set.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Link Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 17:19:57

they were pretty big lol

around our size when we hit them, more than twice our size in the end
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 17:30:42

You are correct fluffie, I did take a shot at Walding. But to compare SALT hitting SemperFi to CC hitting llaar is ludacris. If you are policing someone in war, you have to be ready to be hit and/or hit. In general Walding doesn't really bother me much. I will even say last set I knew exactly which countries Walding were, without a member outting him. And he had the best countries in all of SemperFi. Not only was he netting the best, he was one of the few who was war ready.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 17:32:10

lol, it censored your name

Link Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 17:33:54

they were an actual clan, llar's tag was just a bunch of one man tags that joined up for a little saftey in numbers. they have no contacts, no nothing. semper had ffat posts and were policing and doing all sorts of fluff lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dickie Game profile

Aug 31st 2011, 18:15:31

Papasmurf :) Yeah cant use signature :) Just goes fluffie... :)

Well i can give you that CC hitting llaar cant be compared, but it's incredible to see what happend Semperfi in 2 sets..

First set, war (didnt go well, we all know that) but finished with a top 10 country.

Second set, this. Doing, from my point of view, some really good warring. (im not taking the FS vs numbers discussion cuz it's lame)

Everyone knows it takes time for a clan to set, and i think we (yes of course im in SF, and biased) have done a great job. High activity and tactics.

So what im saying is give semperfi 3-4 resets, and see if you (without taking size in the equation) put us on #11.

//fluffie .. should i change my nick?!