Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 20:47:00

Mr Ford sounds like a good guy and a really good dad. Our ingame personas are not always reflective of who we are in real life. His ingame persona is different than how he is as a dad and a husband.

I wish him the best of luck as a dad and as a husband, and in basically all regards for stuff outside of this game. But inside this game, I still consider him to be a dishonest jerk. I still stand by all the stuff I've said about him. I still think that the timing of his retirement is suspect.

If we met in real life, we'd probably love talking to each other about a bunch of things, including how his Braves are going to beat out my Cardinals for the wildcard.

Edited By: Rockman on Aug 17th 2011, 22:21:54
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 20:56:42

both the AL and NL wildcards are pretty much decided already. only way into the playoffs for everyone cept the east in both leagues is to win the division sadly. that is unless either the braves, yankees, or red socks choke like the marlins did earlier in the season
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Aug 17th 2011, 21:00:57

My braves too :p

LeftyHa8er Game profile

Aug 17th 2011, 21:02:31

Thats true and i was only killed in the second imp/cc war.

i am no long with imp.

aponic Game profile

Aug 18th 2011, 1:37:06

Originally posted by Popcom:
is this like Aponics? where your starting to lose so you jump ship and will just come back when the weathers better?
i have a feeling we'll see u next set.
if not, best of luck in life. was fun killing/being killed by ya

Ya hater, it isn't like I got married, moved to a new country, and am preparing to move yet again and complete 120 credits in 6 quarters (a year and a half for you retard). Just because you have no life doesn't mean the rest of us don't. Ford has 2 children and one was just born a few months ago. The fact that either of us managed as long as we did with what we had on the table is incredible. You are the biggest hater on FFAT dude. I know my name is long and strong but get it out of your mouth.
SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 18th 2011, 6:03:22

fordie may be a lotta things, but he is absolutely, without a doubt, beyond refute, NOT a cheater.

Of course, given the source, I guess mindless comments are to be expected...ironic as they may be.

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 18th 2011, 11:00:33

Take care mrford.

diez Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 3:05:51

Spoondini knifed mrfork till he quits :/

Reckless Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 3:12:17

I like ford. He's my southern bell. Hope is well with the kiddo

NightShade

Aug 23rd 2011, 3:33:35

1000th view
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Gmann03 Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 4:24:11

GL 2 U fordy, I hope it all works out.
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

mrford Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 21:22:03

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Makinso Game profile

Aug 23rd 2011, 21:31:01

Fordy we have had some differences of opinion in the past but you've always been a valuable asset for CC. You'll be missed bud.

ZDH Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 6:01:16

NL SUCKS and the rangers are taking the World Series so...eat fluff and die to all non beleivers!
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 6:58:56

i doubt the Rangers even make the post season

you are only 3.5 games up and have a grueling schedule ahead while the team chasing you has a literal cake walk through some terrible opponents.

its not like you are say....the Atlanta braves with a 8.5 game cushion to making the post season and have a lineup so full that you sit Heyward because hes not in your top 8 bats, lol and when you do decide to play him because you are giving 2 other starters a day off he hits a grand slam for you.

not to mention having the greatest Rookie closer in recent history if not ever, and the best 1 2 3 closing trio that i personally have ever seen. Oh yeah, their starting rotation isnt too bad either.

wait, this is the Braves, in line for the WILCARD in the NL. stoll 6.5 games back in their division yet are the 2nd best record in the NL. the NLs wildcard team is ranked above your "Rangers" in every power ranking i can possibly find, and have been for most of the season. 3 of the top 5 in ESPN's rankings are in the NL including the #1 spot. you my friend are just being fluffing stupid when you claim that the NL "sucks" and are embarrassing yourself and other baseball fans by doing so. please think before you speak next time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 7:00:31

Like I said eat fluff and die :-P

Go Rangers!

Edit: None of that means anything in the post season. Who wants it more gets it.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 7:09:18

you have to make the post season first, like i said in the first part of my post. you are only 3.5 games up and the team chasing you has won 5 in a row entering a easy schedule and your team has 16 games coming against 4 of the MLBs top 10 teams.

might be a little inappropriate to tell me to "eat fluff and die" when your team is about to "take a fluff" and watch their post season hopes "die"

once again, you appear to just be talking outta your ass and not actually following the game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 7:13:33

I'm a fan of the rangers until their out. Thats my team. And you'd feel the same if the Braves where in the same situation.

The eat fluff and die I was just BSin don't take it for real ;-).
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 7:18:14

i find it funny that i know more about your team than you do, but to each their own. as you can see in the "Atlanta Braves Thread" in general talk im both positive and realistic about my braves.

i dont exactly make idiotic statements like "the NL sucks" and "if you dont like the rangers you can eat chit and die"

as a whole, the AL may be better than the NL, however in terms of power teams the NL outclasses the AL in every way imo. even if you do not agree with that fact its really difficult to look at all the facts and statistics and make a broad generalization like "the NL sucks"

you sound like the worst kind of fan, one that im glad is not a Braves fan. you should be a rangers fan no matter what. not a rangers fan until they are "out" the rangers can keep you imo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 7:32:12

lol wow you take stuff to personally. I've always been a fan of the rangers since I was little. I've never gone for another baseball team. I don't watch like I used to so I don't know all the facts you do.

All I know is I hope they win.

Now if you want to talk football i'm into the stats more on that.

I'm a Cowboys fan always have been...and our secondary sucks. Hopefully Dez Bryant becomes a star like we hope. And Romo better show something or he's gotta go.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Aug 24th 2011, 7:39:57

you insult my league, and therefore my team based on terrible information and then tell anyone who disagrees to "eat fluff and die"

you better believe im going to take offense and back my team up with facts and strong arguments and out the complete bullfluff that you are.

rangers will choke down the stretch and september will will not be kind to them. mark my words because i will top this thread when it happens.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 25th 2011, 4:56:50

fluff, maybe they wont wait till september. dropped another game tonight to put them at only 2.5 games up
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 4:14:06

make that only 2 games up
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mars UP Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 4:27:20

Man for someone who's retired, you sure as hell show up a lot.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 5:13:07

GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

KyleCleric Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 6:11:02

Originally posted by Mars UP:

longest retirement thread ever. :P
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Yamaha Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 6:22:05

The original post in this thread says nothing about retiring from FFAT, just the game :P
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Yamaha Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 6:22:28

Originally posted by Yamaha:
The original post in this thread says nothing about retiring from FFAT, just the game :P
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Yamaha Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 6:23:06

Echo :/
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Rico Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 8:29:44

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!

word

mrford Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 19:07:26

Originally posted by Mars UP:

if i choose to show up every few days and post about baseball or something of the sort i will damn well do so.

dont see a requirement of running countries to be allowed to post on the forums.

get off my fluff, its not a flattering look for you
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PapaSmurf Game profile

Aug 26th 2011, 19:20:22

that's true, there is a guy OrkinMan, who probably only played for 2 years, but has been posting on AT for 12 years, lol.

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 7:15:15

Orkin doesn't matter, he's a Florida state fan!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 9:12:25

I thought you were quitting. Shouldnt you be gone? All this posting sure seems like not quitting. But then perhaps you just want to be an ass to people in your thread to take out your frustrations with your life. I might suggest playing games to do that instead.

mrford Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 17:15:04

Yeah, posting once a week is pretty much the same as running 19 countries on 4 servers and 26 more on test servers. Lol.

I'm still involved in 4 fantasy leagues that are directly related to the community of this game not to mention having a few good friends here. None of my posts in the past few weeks have been game related and I treat his place like one of the many general forums I'm a member of. Is that really a problem? Me being an asshole in this thread, in your opinion any ways, was only responding in kind to others statments orjoking around with the people that get it.

Bottom line, If I decide to browse the forums a few times a week I just might do that sir locket.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 18:28:00

You may continue to refer to me as such. Finally some respect out of you! Now show that to others.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 4th 2011, 20:55:23

Why does locket trolling someone simply remaining active in the community, despite not having time to run countries, really not surprise me at all?

Don't we WANT players to stick around? I was always under the impression that player retention was kinda the underlying goal around here...

locket Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 3:55:56

I simply comment due to the amount of flufffaced comments he makes and the amount of arguments he ends up in. How about his overly aggressive comments to zdh, someone who was clearly joking around? Perhaps he can stop being a douche and Ill ignore this thread from now on ;)

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 4:09:59

So what you're basically trying to say in a roundabout way is you only want people you like to play this game? Sounds boring...

mrford Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 4:31:36

meh, only ppl i dont really care for or about think im a "douche" and that doesn't exactly keep me up at night.

i was overly aggressive to ZDH? its sports bro, overly aggressive in a team debate is the name of the game. make a bold "joking" statement like that and im going to slap at you. i fully expect you to slap back. as for the large amount of "arguments" i get in, well i agree. i like to argue. however you making a statement like that is like Soviet giving a lecture on sanity. you and evo assbattle every week lol.

i didnt ask you to post here, didnt call you out here, yet you feel the need to comment in the manner that you do and then have the audacity to call me "aggressive" and a argument insinuator. i welcome it, as ive already stated that i like conflict, arguments, and civilized debates, its how you learn. but dont sit there and pretend that you are any better than me or make idiotic assumptions about my "real life" or how i deal with frustration in the real world. this is the internet bro, keep it there. the ones that find it difficult to do that and tend to resort to making assumptions like "But then perhaps you just want to be an ass to people in your thread to take out your frustrations with your life." are usually commenting on their own life and trying to rationalize it by pointing at others. just an observation "sir"

im very happy with my life if you really are curious about it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 5:00:00

you have done other things and from what it sounds like you arent happy with your life but ok ;) ill leave you to your happiness here

aponic Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 18:54:49

Ford lives in beautiful weather, owns a boat which he dives off of, has a good job, a hot wife... I'm sure he is just miserable.
SOF
Cerevisi

diez Game profile

Sep 5th 2011, 18:55:59

aponic is miserable

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2011, 3:21:09

Sets up to start landgrabbing from CC. :)

Didn't know that you were playing there, dude, but now that you're not, I'll examine them carefully for some good land. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 3:23:43

GL. them fools in CC couldnt net/get land if their lives depended on it!
Swagger of a Chupacabra