Verified:

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 9th 2011, 20:22:38

Trife Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 20:38:52

'The advocacy group HIV Edmonton has criticized the police decision to release the teen's name and photo, saying it was an overreaction and that it could discourage others from coming forward.'

Yeah! Would someone please stand up for and protect the rights of someone that goes around infecting people at will intentionally!!!!111oneone

Chaoswind Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 20:46:08

Kill her
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 20:49:39

meh. some people's legal system...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Trife Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 20:51:30

They should put a mandatory tattoo on people like this who go around screwing everyone they can when they know have a communicative disease.

Perhaps a big 'WARNING: BIOHAZARD BELOW' right above the private parts?

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 20:54:20

give that fluff the chair imo

ppl like that dont deserve to live since they clearly dont respect other's right to live.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Aug 9th 2011, 21:01:10

it's "buyer beware". you're pretty much guaranteed to die, so how do you figure that it's depriving people of life? don't have unsafe sex ya bloody morons.

Trife Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 21:07:37

sweet

do you tell people killed in shooting sprees to not go out in public without bullet proof vests and body armor?

blame teh victim is fun!

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 21:10:24

I actually agree on releasing her name. Protection via laws shouldn't be conditional on the severity of your crime or the police's inability to track you down - the law is the law, and I think in this case it was abused...regardless of if that abuse was justified or not.

On the other hand, I'd love to see them charge the little fluff with attempted murder. That is sick on so many levels, I'm failing to see how she will ever manage to be a productive member of society.

Aug 9th 2011, 21:12:59

Originally posted by Trife:
sweet

do you tell people killed in shooting sprees to not go out in public without bullet proof vests and body armor?

blame teh victim is fun!

meh, if you want to live in a world blaming other people for your stupid mistakes, that's fine with me. and no, i'd tell them to grab a gun and shoot back. but you probably don't know anything about self-defense, do you?

Marshal Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 21:33:37

Originally posted by Trife:

Perhaps a big 'WARNING: BIOHAZARD BELOW' right above the private parts?

unlikely that would get read or understood.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Aug 9th 2011, 21:36:18

maybe if there were mandatory flashing lights around the tattoo, marshal? :P

braden Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 21:52:25

wasn't she a minor, they she was a teenage girl?

then the law says you aren't allowed to release the name or picture, even if you steal your mothers car, get drunk and run over a police officer.

"ppl like that dont deserve to live since they clearly dont respect other's right to live."

you aren't respecting their right to live, ford. your words :P

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 22:13:54

ever heard the phrase "you gotta give respect to get it"?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Aug 9th 2011, 22:18:56

Originally posted by mrford:

LOL. wait, err, so, um, there's only a limited amount of respect to go around? it doesn't grow on trees, eh? how you get the respect to toss around, if you have to give it first?

Chaoswind Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 22:29:38

treatment shouldn't be different because she is 17...

I always dislike that about laws... so kids can be fluff ups and do incredibly bad stuff and get a lighter treatment because they are "minors"?

fluff that, the only kids that need protection are the kindergarteners.

We need to force common sense down the throats of our children and their fluffing parents, maybe they would do a better job at parenting or not have kids at all.

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 22:31:03

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
Originally posted by mrford:

LOL. wait, err, so, um, there's only a limited amount of respect to go around? it doesn't grow on trees, eh? how you get the respect to toss around, if you have to give it first?

i know your sense of logic isnt that fluffed
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aug 9th 2011, 22:44:12

hehe, i just found it to be a funny kinda tangent.

Forum Moderator

Aug 9th 2011, 22:48:25

Braden: While the Youth Criminal Justice act does state that a minor's identity cannot be revealed, the law also allows for "exceptions". The police followed their legal requirements and obtained a court order to release the info.

Aug 9th 2011, 23:25:16

just out of curiosity, how many other fatal diseases does Canada prosecute people for accidently getting contracted with? is it just HIV that they prosecute? do they prosecute small pox? da plague? think i'll just mark the Canadian judicial system as being homophobes, simply because i'm in the mood to call them a bunch of names.

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 23:29:53

i think you are completely missing the point

she KNEW she had AIDS, and still had unprotected sex with others, effectively knowingly infecting them with the virus.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aug 9th 2011, 23:34:49

they knew that they were engaging in unsafe sex... what the fluff is your problem? why should this even come before a court, it was concentual. consexual. conscentual...

yah, she deliberately infected anybody and everybody who was willing to screw their lifes away for a piece of ass. let them drop dead for their dumbass mistakes.

mrford Game profile

Aug 9th 2011, 23:54:36

knowingly infecting someone with a life threatening virus is effectively assault with a deadly weapon. it can easily be compared to stabbing someone or anything along those lines.

anyone who has ever been assaulted it is clearly their fault for being in the wrong place at the wrong time?

are you being serious right now or just trying to troll? no one could be that dense to where they dont see how her actions were insanely fluffed up. sure the dudes shoulda used a condom, but even then its not a 100% protection. they had the right to know what they were risking before partaking, and that is why its against the law, what she did ofc.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Aug 10th 2011, 0:18:13

allowing somebody to infect you with a life threatening disease is essentially suicide, and you should be prosecuted for said attempt.

your arguement is bogus. it's a dang disease and you don't have any control over who it'll infect, nor any means to add prejudice to it.

QiXiongMao Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 0:31:28

allowing somebody to infect you with a life threatening disease is essentially suicide, and you should be prosecuted for said attempt.

your arguement is bogus. it's a dang disease and you don't have any control over who it'll infect, nor any means to add prejudice to it.

They didn't allow, they didn't know.
She has perfect control over it, she could close her legs. She doesn't do that, she runs around and offers unprotected sex to men which is giving something like a 30% chance to them getting infected. You have similar odds if you take a knife and throw it at someone of doing serious harm to them. The difference is this disease will forever ruin these peoples lives. It is a delayed death sentence with long periods of torture.

It also all but cuts these men's penises off and throws them in a garbage disposal. However the women they do get will surely put out and without need of protection.

At 17 she should be tried as an adult, she evidently has been participating in adult games for awhile now or she wouldn't have HIV in the first place.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 0:56:12

Braden - The release of the name is an exception. You have to release names in certain cases to protect the public. In this case I assume since she may have been a dirty, dirty fluff, maybe they wanted any of her man-friends to know. Not sure, just a guess?

I'm 50/50 on this one though lads, while i agree she should be punished for **KNOWINGLY** assisting with the spread of one of the worst human viruses, i need barebacked a girl i didn't know extremely well. The very few fluffs I've been with were all wrapped.

Unprotected sex is just that, unprotected.

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Aug 10th 2011, 1:15:50

Originally posted by QiXiongMao:

They didn't allow, they didn't know.
She has perfect control over it, she could close her legs. She doesn't do that, she runs around and offers unprotected sex to men which is giving something like a 30% chance to them getting infected. You have similar odds if you take a knife and throw it at someone of doing serious harm to them. The difference is this disease will forever ruin these peoples lives. It is a delayed death sentence with long periods of torture.

It also all but cuts these men's penises off and throws them in a garbage disposal. However the women they do get will surely put out and without need of protection.

At 17 she should be tried as an adult, she evidently has been participating in adult games for awhile now or she wouldn't have HIV in the first place.

my ass. they knew dang well that they were engaging in unsafe sexual behaviour.

oats Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 1:23:31

I stayed in Edson for a while. Disclosing HIV status is a non-issue because it's the default assumption. Have pity on this poor tramp...

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 1:25:49

lmao @ Oats
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Aug 10th 2011, 1:37:19

any chance that y'all Canadians will prosecute the victims for statutory rape while y'all are busy jacking the fluff off?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 3:45:09

Better not, I dont need my name published in the paper.....

oh crap

Forum Moderator

Aug 10th 2011, 4:09:21

any chance that y'all Canadians will prosecute the victims for statutory rape while y'all are busy jacking the fluff off?

No chance, because 17 isn't illegal here.
Statutory rape in Canada is *drum roll* under 14 for those under 18, and under 16 for those 18 and over.

Either way, she was good to go.

Chaoswind Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 4:48:09

/me goes to canada
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 4:56:33

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
Braden - The release of the name is an exception. You have to release names in certain cases to protect the public. In this case I assume since she may have been a dirty, dirty fluff, maybe they wanted any of her man-friends to know. Not sure, just a guess?

I'm 50/50 on this one though lads, while i agree she should be punished for **KNOWINGLY** assisting with the spread of one of the worst human viruses, ive never barebacked a girl i didn't know extremely well. The very few fluffs I've been with were all wrapped.

Unprotected sex is just that, unprotected.

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 5:34:05

I'm curious how much effort was put into finding her without releasing her name before everything went public. I mean, if they put in an legitimate effort to find her, and she was on the run, I can see the idea behind the exception - not to say I automatically agree with it.

I don't see this case as any different than poisoning someone with the intent of killing them - if you intentionally hide the fact that someone can contract HIV/AIDS from you, you're performing the equivalent of biological violence, just like if you poisoned the person.

Forum Moderator

Aug 10th 2011, 6:25:10

I think in this situation NOW, the issue is the probability of further violations.

If a minor was on the run serial poisoning people, I'm sure they would release the info as well. This girl was picked up hitch hiking out of the city...

Pain Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 7:42:35

think about this perspective.

they dont release her picture and info. shes been going around banging dudes with no protection. these guys have NO idea that she had the HIV. now they are going around potentially having sex unprotect with other people further spreading the disease, albiet unknowingly. so now more innocent people have a death sentence all so a stupid law can be upheld.

im sorry but she intentionally did this. expose her then give her the chair. she obviously knew her life was over and was trying to make as many other people suffer as possible. shes not much different then someone who walks into a school and starts shooting, only the people being shot have a quick painless death.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Aug 10th 2011, 16:52:13

To hell with the chair, give her the cure, over and over again.
You ever seen someone take the aids cure (aka 'the flufftail')? I have, almost all of my co-workers have taken it at one time or another. Im one of the few who haven't had to suffer through it.

For the unenlightened, there is indeed a series of drugs that can combat the onset of the HIV virus. The flufftail must be taken within 24 hrs of possible contraction and the earlier the better.

Basically the flufftail is a series of meds that poison your system to the point where your organs have to do a complete cleanout. This way all of your body is cleansed.

Basically you sit on the toilet for a week. If you try to stand, you throw up. If that doesn't matter to you, as soon as you finish throwing up, you crap your pants.

oats Game profile

Aug 12th 2011, 2:39:46

A common cover excuse for the flufftail meds is dysentery. You'll hear all kinds of talk about dysentery in army WW1 stories... but now you know the trenches were just a bunch of HIV+ guys banging one another. They managed to cover the aids virus for 40 years with the 'dysentery' excuse.

swampy Game profile

Aug 12th 2011, 2:51:31

WTF.... :/