Verified:

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 7:02:30

If i'm correct the US still gives anyone born in the USA automatic citizenship right?

so this means the beckham's daughter is a US citizen... how does it feel to have an american beckham:p hahahaha

Marshal Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 20:55:58

yes, every1 born in american soil gets citizenship (doubt it applies to embassies and ships and planes). also mother gets it too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 21:26:04

they can deny the citizenship, can't they?
i don't know why they would, but they could?

Marshal Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 22:19:01

there's been biggish debate about auto-citizenship but according to wiki nothingg has changed.

citizenship can be denied but needs very good reasons to do that (criminal record is prolly 1).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Jul 11th 2011, 22:46:52

i meant for victoria beckham, if she had no desire to be anything but a british citizen, for her and her baby, could she deny the american citezenship?

i don't really know how this works, sorry if its a dumb question marshal :P

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 0:49:44

Yes - she is allowed to set the kid up with American Citizenship, British Citizen ship, or both. My son has both Bosnian and American citizenship by the very same rules.

Also, it actually applies to ALL sovereign US territory. A baby born on an aircraft carrier in the middle of the Atlantic still gets American citizenship, despite the nationality of the parent. Same in an embassy or other extension of US territory.

vinlim Game profile

Jul 12th 2011, 2:16:48

what about them?