Verified:

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 3:26:19

Sweety BUTT CHEEKS are going to KICK ASS.

Aside from the threats of killing countries for spying, and then bragging on retals(was a nice hit by the way) I did want to clarify something.

We do not have a DNH that I'm aware of, but For the rest of this set, I do give you the permission to retal all our hits on you 5:1. I think that is a fair deal considering the grabbing that went on. Now, as it's been noted, We sometimes have a hard time controlling our members(and leaders), But we do give permission to retal all hits on you by the tags of Sweety BUTT CHEEKS that KICK ASS(not sure if that is a tag or not, but go for it). IF the hits by these tags do continue, I will see if I can give you the opportunity to retal 10:1. But I will be getting alot of flack from my guys.

Thanks,
LS

Detmer Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 3:29:35

I am confused. Are we at war or peace with Chaos?

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 3:33:17

Keep hitting detmer, but I'm giving Chaos the opportunity to retal 5:1

They currently owe us around 2000 retals.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 3:38:31

Confirmed!

Kicking Ass makes for Sweety Butt Cheeks!!!

On a serious note threating to kill over spy ops was very lame and chumpy of you. Bragging about the sweet retal was also very chumpy of you.

In the spirit of bragging, I would like to direct you to the Team Server All Time Leaders board. There you will find that many of the top 10 spots are held by wonderful individuals that play in SWEETY BUTT CHEEKS that like to KICK ASS.

As I love bragging and top 10 spots, I am going to start negotions with the fine folks at DBD to buy some of their netgainers who own the netter top 10 records so that we may add them to our ranks.

Mr. VilSe how much shall I send you via pay pal to hire you and your crew for a few sets? We will need you to relax your rules and playing styles for this to work. Your players are very disciplined as is your leadership. However we need you to randomly hit people and stirr fluff up so that Detmer, Lord Slayer and ZEN can remain employed under Ravi's supervision as our fearless leaders.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jul 5th 2011, 3:41:40
See Original Post

Detmer Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 3:39:09

fluff. They own me a ton of retals now! I'll probably be dead by the time my debt is paid off!

Fatty Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 21:16:58

Superfly,

You ok'd to break a DNH pact.

Your a true man of your word there chumly.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

ViLSE Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 22:04:16

Hmmm, SuperFly I am sure we can arrange for something. :-)

But it looks like a few of your boys can take a spot or two in the top as well.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 22:35:37

You know our stance on insulting and swearing via private messages and ingame Fatty. If I send your last 2 messages to Pang (who I spoke to after Chitty's messages) he might be inclined to warn or ban you.

Now dont be a chump. Just get your teammates to show up to your IRC room and start a kill run on us. You can start on my country #34 if you like.

btw, I am ok with breaking a pact with a guy that likes to threaten our members, send stupid ingame messages and post stupid garbage on the boards.

You could learn a thing or two from DBD Fatty. They play the game with the outmost respect and discipline. That is why if you look at 90% of my posts on new player/looking for a team threads I recommend that they join DBD if they want to play this game well and if they want to screw around to join our team.

Look forward to working with you Mr. ViLSE.

and Fatty I look forward to your next childish, hurtful post or private message.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 23:47:27

DNH is just what we send to halfwits dumb enough to believe it's a pact so that we have time to get nice and big and then farm them stupid....

Fatty Game profile

Jul 6th 2011, 0:30:26

Don't worry McFly.

~Fatty~

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 6th 2011, 1:07:25

dnh's are pacts now? oh wow. I learn something new everyday. psshhhhh

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Fatty Game profile

Jul 6th 2011, 1:38:37

i think an understanding is an understanding.

~Fatty~

Pain Game profile

Jul 6th 2011, 2:38:03

but i dont think you understand.
Your mother is a nice woman

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 6th 2011, 5:26:41

Oh, that's my bad...I didn't translate the messages into mongoloid before I sent them off for Ravi.

Beefy Game profile

Jul 6th 2011, 23:34:44

Let me get this straight. The big kid on the block does not like the way the new kid is playing. So instead using some diplomacy, you decide to try and make the new kids leave. Ahhh, things still have not changed in this game. LS and SF, regardless of what Fatty and Chitty have said, you stooped down. Those who claim they are hollier than thou usually are the worst offenders. Having known Chitty and Fatty for a very long time, I know how they can be, however your actions have shown that you are not better, if not worse. I will back Chitty and Fatty for one simple reason, up to this point, niether have lied, while you have, or at least all of the facts tend to point to you planning from the get go to violate the DNH, plus you have NOW3P's statement above which confirms my suspicion. Play your word games, and cry all you want, the simplist explination is usually the truth, ergo, you set up Fatty and Chitty from the get go, either to just have fun or to test the new kids. Anyway, you have shown your maturity level (I know Fatty and Chitty have not exuded maturity either, however pointing at someone else's poor behavior to justify your own is not acceptible. You, the servers "swear police" should understand that simple concept.)

evo Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 5:42:49

y dont we post the message here SF? we'll see who had the biggest mouth. =)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2011, 15:26:35

Originally posted by Beefy:
Let me get this straight. The big kid on the block does not like the way the new kid is playing. So instead using some diplomacy, you decide to try and make the new kids leave. Ahhh, things still have not changed in this game. LS and SF, regardless of what Fatty and Chitty have said, you stooped down. Those who claim they are hollier than thou usually are the worst offenders. Having known Chitty and Fatty for a very long time, I know how they can be, however your actions have shown that you are not better, if not worse. I will back Chitty and Fatty for one simple reason, up to this point, niether have lied, while you have, or at least all of the facts tend to point to you planning from the get go to violate the DNH, plus you have NOW3P's statement above which confirms my suspicion. Play your word games, and cry all you want, the simplist explination is usually the truth, ergo, you set up Fatty and Chitty from the get go, either to just have fun or to test the new kids. Anyway, you have shown your maturity level (I know Fatty and Chitty have not exuded maturity either, however pointing at someone else's poor behavior to justify your own is not acceptible. You, the servers "swear police" should understand that simple concept.)

I am going to actually disagree with your reaching here. If anything, you have learned a valuable lesson about politics in this game.

I can verify that SF had NO intention of hitting you guys prior to 30 minutes from the moment we started. We had a different target ready. But with the last minute developments (the messages and the spy ops) that came to play when all of us got online, you were the target we chose.

Not because want to bully you, but because we thought you were going to hit us. Yes, we can surely apologize if we had it wrong (we won't, it's a war game). But you thinking this was a planned crusade to eradicate your presence here, you are greatly mistaken.

We hope that you return to the server, heck we wouldn't even care if you grudged us next round. We are here to war and to defend our worthless fat countries.

Oh, and use paragraphs next time.

Friends?

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 19:32:29

Don't go away mad, just go away.

btw - we're the big kids on the block? I always thought of us more as the New Kids On The Block. Oh oh, oh ohoh...etc.

trumper Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 19:36:53

Originally posted by ZEN:
Originally posted by Beefy:

I am going to actually disagree with your reaching here. If anything, you have learned a valuable lesson about politics in this game.

I can verify that SF had NO intention of hitting you guys prior to 30 minutes from the moment we started. We had a different target ready. But with the last minute developments (the messages and the spy ops) that came to play when all of us got online, you were the target we chose.

Not because want to bully you, but because we thought you were going to hit us. Yes, we can surely apologize if we had it wrong (we won't, it's a war game). But you thinking this was a planned crusade to eradicate your presence here, you are greatly mistaken.

We hope that you return to the server, heck we wouldn't even care if you grudged us next round. We are here to war and to defend our worthless fat countries.

Oh, and use paragraphs next time.

Friends?

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

Zen has a certain P-Envy for you, Beefy.

Beefy Game profile

Jul 7th 2011, 23:08:13

We had a different target ready.

I would respect you more if you would have said, "we were bored and did not feel like netting, so we FS'd you." Instead of all the BS that you have claimed. Just speak straight next time, and don't blame others for your boredom. I can relate to being bored, you don't have to make up half baked reasons to DOW, just tell the truth, I will have a greater respect for you. I personally don't like BS half excuses.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 0:30:03

You think killing your tag stopped FBI/WoG from netting?

lolololol.

Careful, that first step off your high horse is a doozy.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 1:43:20

I told you guys not to listen to drivel from a non major player. Our ratings are gonna tank with episodes like this and the network will not renew us next season.

But I will put my 17 cents in. Mr Beef, everything Zen said is actually true. I'm not sorry if that disappoints you. When FBI is bored we attack each other. When we attack others we have a reason. The reason here was that Fat Man and his words/actions.

We're gonna end up on the WB network or even public access cable for this:( There goes all the syndication rights:(

Chadius Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 2:07:19

Something has to lead in for Supernatural. ;P
LAF

Fatty Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 3:03:03

Ravi you are so full of it.

Words and actions my ass. Hindsight should have it I should of killed him. Turns out all those ops he was doing was for a reason.

The words were lies from superfly and his action was hitting our tag on a chump PS that only got him 400 acres.

My boy returned the retal and took over 3200 acres from mr. Superchumly and that is what upset him.

As for your Kick.. well..

Later

~Fatty~

Ravi Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 3:16:31

Man what kind of gibberish are you spewing this time? This war is 100% your fault fat man. It is your fault and yours only.

Hindsight should have it that you would have shut your face. Threats are not good if you can't back them up. Your alliance members are dying and that should not have been the case. We had other plans but you had to go push our buttons.

Some of your own members have already worked out peace with us. Maybe they should be leading your alliance and not you.

BTW can someone tell me what alliance he is the leader of?

Assassin Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 3:19:26

"should of"? really?

please, think of the children.

Fatty Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 3:25:22

There you go spewing more BS.

Get your facts straight before you open your mouth.

I'm not the leader of Chaos, nor was I ever.

~Fatty~

Ravi Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 3:37:37

Then if you are not a leader you shouldn't have run your mouth and your leader should boot you for speaking out of place.

Fatty Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 3:51:16

lol

Adios troll.

~Fatty~

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 4:54:10

Fatty you are the leader of your team. You make threats, you make threads and posts related to your team. You are the face of your team and you speak for your team.

We have tag killed you and your team due to you running your mouth. As Ravi said 2 of your members have reached agreements with us as they now regonize that joining your tag was a bad idea.

Now seriously get over it dude, I kept spying the same country over and over and it turns out that it was your country I kept spying and you kept spazzing on me for doing it. All of the lies and crap came from you and you know what I wish you would have had the guts to back up your threats so that you would have killed me. That way you would have had atleast one kill before we tag killed you.

Now I better go get drunk with ZEN so that we can get on TMZ to boost our ratings!

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 4:56:01

btw I just want to let you know that 2 of the guys we killed have also applied to join us. I guess your 2 teams are now going to be 1 team.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 5:25:45

I hope Chaos can put together a decent group. I'd really like a fun war next set.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 5:33:30

dont lie NOW3P, you just want a decent farm tag so you can harvest land lol

Ravi Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 6:11:31

Best post on this thread:

"btw I just want to let you know that 2 of the guys we killed have also applied to join us. I guess your 2 teams are now going to be 1 team."

You really screwed up didn't you fatty? LOL

Thunder Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 9:23:47

Originally posted by Fatty:
Superfly,

You ok'd to break a DNH pact.

Your a true man of your word there chumly.

LOL...since when are DNH's binding?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2011, 15:00:41

I actually take pride in over embellishing my BS. I was actually being honest.

But I realize now I have to lie to you in order to get through to you, which is parallel to that of a woman.

So Fatty. We were bored. It's me, not you. I love you. She is just a friend. I never went to that strip club. No, you don't look fat in that. Your friends are totally unattractive. I love the sweater you bought me. And finally, I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 15:58:30

Fatty Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 17:59:36

Superfly,

We had one discussion on your spying. ONE. Then it was handled.

Let it go. We see you as you are.

Good luck in Team Fly.

Peace

~Fatty~

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 19:01:37

Originally posted by SuperFly:
dont lie NOW3P, you just want a decent farm tag so you can harvest land lol

That too! To the victor go the spoils, etc.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jul 8th 2011, 21:40:40

So after being on vacation since Tuesday, I find that my thread blew up. YAY!

Fatty, honestly, believe it or not, I had to run an errand before our kill chat, left about 45 minutes before hand. You were on our target list, but at that time, you weren't our focus. Then stuff happend like was said by zen, and I came into the chatroom about 40 min in, and found out what happend. I had no problem with it. We arn't bullies, but fights are fun, and if we want people to treat us with respect in order to get issues resolved, I don't think thats too much to ask.

You can ask teams like Lords, whom we had had more hits/exchanges between at the start of the set how well it works to and how we react when we can have a normal adult conversation about things.

Please recruit, and come back next set. More teams here the better, and if you decide to begrudge us next set, Get some friends with you, it'd be fun!

LS

Walding Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 7:11:16

I don't know who the leader of Chaos was, is, or will be. I think that is why it was Chaos.

sb Game profile

Jul 9th 2011, 19:27:05

walding should come wog ,so i can go defenseless with him as my DA :P

Ravi Game profile

Jul 10th 2011, 3:44:12

I actually take pride in over embellishing my BS. I was actually being honest.

But I realize now I have to lie to you in order to get through to you, which is parallel to that of a woman.

So Fatty. We were bored. It's me, not you. I love you. She is just a friend. I never went to that strip club. No, you don't look fat in that. Your friends are totally unattractive. I love the sweater you bought me. And finally, I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

hahaha that is the best post on this thread.