Verified:

Jiman Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 20:37:48

I like telephone games. You get a message from someone, and then you interpret in your own prospective when passing it along to someone else.

No one enjoys being on the losing side of the war, I certainly do not. I like being on the winning side.
That does not change the fact that I am enjoying the war. I am having fun. Its a different pace. A change of things. It gives me another prospective to analyze to use for future circumstances.

Do I consider SOL being outgunned during this war? In terms of number of countrys, yes. Skill wise, hell no. You had to overkill SOL with numbers to make sure we didnt have a chance to fight back. To me I feel that is the only way LCN/LAF thought they could have a change to crush us, and still net this set (while having MD be the one keeping us down and out).

Edited By: Jiman on Jun 27th 2011, 20:46:35
See Original Post

trumper Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 20:53:42

Originally posted by Jiman:
I like telephone games. You get a message from someone, and then you interpret in your own prospective when passing it along to someone else.

No one enjoys being on the losing side of the war, I certainly do not. I like being on the winning side.
That does not change the fact that I am enjoying the war. I am having fun. Its a different pace. A change of things. It gives me another prospective to analyze to use for future circumstances.

Do I consider SOL being outgunned during this war? In terms of number of countrys, yes. Skill wise, hell no. You had to overkill SOL with numbers to make sure we didnt have a chance to fight back. To me I feel that is the only way LCN/LAF thought they could have a change to crush us, and still net this set (while having MD be the one keeping us down and out).

Following your logic....If you're such great fighters then why do you need a secretive FS against netting alliances with no turns saved? Just announce you plan to FS said alliance and at what time. Then the skills can be tested.

Makinso Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 21:58:00

Trumper that has been done and it was spitted on :-P

Makinso Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 22:05:07

As for that pang I'm a little strained on time atm and don't have a lot of time to read AT properly :-)

hanlong Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 22:12:29

Jiman: i think we all see "skills" as different things.

hence why you guys are a warring alliance and we are a netting alliance. the things we think as skillful and what you guys call skillful aren't necessary the same thing.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

iXenomorph Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 1:06:37

Following your logic....If you're such great fighters then why do you need a secretive FS against netting alliances with no turns saved? Just announce you plan to FS said alliance and at what time. Then the skills can be tested.

They did this. Then Omega declared and they got wtf pwned.
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

archaic Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 14:23:56

Originally posted by Jiman:

If nothing else comes out of this war than that, it will have been worth it. I think sometimes you guys don't realize how destructive set after set of getting pounded is to a netting alliance. Perhaps a bit of time on the losing side will give you guys a bit of perspective in the future. Probably not - but one can hope.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Foobooy Evolution Game profile

Jun 30th 2011, 4:01:20

Originally posted by Pang:
that's not really an accurate comparison, Steeps...

getting rid of gangbangers by gangbanging would be giving someone a taste of their own medicine.

getting rid of third world poverty by killing them is just... weird.

maybe you're looking for something more like... stopping shark attacks by training other sea life to attack and kill other sharks?

but then when the the sharks, the octopuses and the squid get attacked by the whales, the dolphins, the swordfish and the lobster, you'll end up with sharks starting threads about how the whales made manatees go extinct...

anyway, i digress...

Darn you pang, you made me enjoy something you said!!!

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2011, 10:21:48

No sir Pang..I will refer to you as such as you've done extraordinarily as much to be a developer as you've tried to be an impartial "observer"....it seems you cannot complete that last part using any reference to you as a launching point for an argument for you to push your or LaF's continued idealogogy. WHY IS IT..that we still have to have our programmers GET PERMISSION FROM YOU to obtain info that you allow your fellow alliance mates and more...to get routinely...yet say..we don't have the room for it?? You want to say API..yet..the API for your apps are constantly failing..
??
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 30th 2011, 13:34:03

Thunder... that post reflects really poorly on your judgement, and while I don't know what you're actually trying to say, it looks to have no correct facts in it.

I really don't know what point you're trying to make, but I'm confident you have failed in making it :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com