Verified:

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 27th 2011, 2:27:26

1. Doctors have been properly screened and all of their human defects have been weeded out.
2. Scientists have developed better drugs.
3. Somebody invented Heating and Air Conditioning.

i pretty much qualify the invention of A/C as the single most important factor in people being able to live longer now-a-days. but i drink too much and smoke too much, so i'm probably wrong. then again, there was also the invention of the boob-tube and couch-potatoe holder.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

May 27th 2011, 2:35:33

well, i could hypothesyncronicity that the reason people disparagence i need to quit trying to use those big words.

um, urban people have A/C and die much slower than the rural people who don't have A/C. which accounts for why the rural people are dying faster than the urban people.

course, the rural people could be exposed to more air pollution in the form of tobacco than the city folks, because that's the only form of air pollution that kills.

braden Game profile

May 27th 2011, 6:35:03

second hand smoke is the work of the devil, and that is science. not sure about unsmoked tobacco, but once it's lit if you look at it you'll go blind. more science.

May 27th 2011, 10:24:20

people have a tendency to live too dang long after they've been exposed to second hand smoke.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 27th 2011, 21:35:01

we don't have A/C here; it isn't particularly useful 99% of the year, and I don't think it's saved any lives, yet our mortality rate has gone down...

Central air though... that's pretty key ;) and double and triple paned glass... and fibreglass insulation...

And we banned smoking in bars & restaurants here...
Finally did the signature thing.

legion Game profile

Jun 2nd 2011, 0:10:25

braden is wise
Nobody puts baby in a corner

braden Game profile

Jun 2nd 2011, 5:00:48

what are three words rarely used together, alex? :P

Haseeb

Jun 3rd 2011, 3:05:39

Can't forget about modern medicine.