Verified:

Dragon Game profile

May 30th 2011, 21:15:04

You were such a sweetheart (and totally cool for a Sheila =P). If you EVER pop in and have a look, I'd love it if you joined me in ESD for some tree-hugging, mate.

Twain and Havoc and Link were and are my buds, but it was YOU and only you that kept me in PAN. You brought so much life to that clan "behind the scenes". At least, go back to PAN and play. We miss you.

Mars UP Game profile

May 30th 2011, 21:18:43

What happened to her? Did all the wars drive her away?

Dragon Game profile

May 30th 2011, 21:25:36

So it would appear. NBK shoved her out, it seems. But you know, that's how it goes when you can push the server around and really don't care about the future of the game more than your own greatness.

Havoc Game profile

May 30th 2011, 21:40:33

Yup, blame NBK:p
She quit set before last after NBK FSed us for a second time..
Some have emailed her but it seems she has no desire to play this game anymore.

Her last post on FFAT..

"I'm bored with fighting. I have had to fight every single reset since EE started up.

Anyone who looked at my countries would know for positive sure, they were not countries getting ready to go to war. Had one country with some jets--used it to retal. None of the others war-ready. Never land-grabbed since EE began. Never self-farmed either. Always all-explore.

So just call me stupid. Simply don't care anymore."
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Walding Game profile

May 30th 2011, 21:46:17

Too bad......

Mars UP Game profile

May 30th 2011, 21:56:49

Another great player pushed out :(

Twain Game profile

May 30th 2011, 21:58:23

well, it's sad, but unless you want to say it's not cool for clans to have the right to declare on another clan without reason, you can't really blame NBK. That's the way this game has been played and still is played.

Mars UP Game profile

May 30th 2011, 22:00:23

True, I just always thought MM was one of the nicest people in this game.

Dragon Game profile

May 30th 2011, 22:06:15

She WAS one of the nicest people (ever in the game). NBK just decided that loyal and nice players were irrelevant to the agenda they wanted to impose on the server.

You won't see them attempt to defend their actions. They simply do not care how many people they drive out of the game to impose their will on the server. It'll be funny when they're down to cannibalization in the future.

It'll be like it was before. The FFA server will simply be shut down. Kings Of Nothing. Great fluffing Guys.

Edited By: Dragon on May 30th 2011, 22:10:15
See Original Post

Chaoswind Game profile

May 30th 2011, 22:14:40

NBK FSed Pan for no reason? more than once?

wait whut

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Dragon Game profile

May 30th 2011, 22:20:12

Doesn't matter. They had and still have the power to drag the game back into the toilet. I just can't imagine how people can be such arrogant assholes, but rapists are routinely like that. It]s all about power.

Don't let those fluffsuckers confuse you. This is all about power and there is no condition under which any clan is safe from being destroyed on a whim.

QM Diver Game profile

May 30th 2011, 23:20:22

WOAH WOAH WOAH!! I gotta call... "BLAMING!" <--<< Not nice, true or very cool..

I can agree with Dragon on one thing, here... I like MM, also.

Other than that, regarding his accusations towards NBK..

Dragon you are so full of fluff, your eyes are brown!

This isn't a 'peace' game, fellers! Tis a war game.. If you can't stand the heat, get the fluff out of the fire, friends and foes alike!

How does, "I'm bored with fighting" relate to NBK?
I see blatant blaming, alright, Havoc! :P

We also, had a valid cause for declaring on Pan the first time.. Although it may have have been for the use of a certain killbot tag killing NBK, a half million years ago.
The second FS, I cannot recall, why we warred, at all right now. :P Nevertheless,
We need no reason to war, as Twain points out

btw.. There's only 2 possible fluffsuckers on our crew, that I suspect... Neither of which have been confirmed.
I will say, I have never sucked fluff, and have no plans to start!

Dragon, you must share with us... What has crawled up your ass and refuses to come out?

'GDI'... Suddenly, makes sense to me!

FFS!

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dragon Game profile

May 30th 2011, 23:58:39

I have shared as much as needed. You guys decided that your policies and whims would dominate the FFA server; as if your history hadn't a;ready proved your supremacy as a top-flight clan.

I really didn't expect you or any of your members to justify the imposition of your will on the server, but I certainly wasn't surprised by it.

The least you could do is admit that the only concern you have about this game is that not only does the server play as you dictate, but that you dominate the actions and policies of this game until in (inevitably) fails.

If you are telling me and the server that you are not dictating policy as NBK sees fit and using that as an avenue to war, you are lying. Yes. I said lying.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 31st 2011, 0:00:47

Originally posted by Dragon:
So it would appear. NBK shoved her out, it seems. But you know, that's how it goes when you can push the server around and really don't care about the future of the game more than your own greatness.

Hmm sounds familiar on another server. SOL?
Hello Kettle
Meet Pot

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:02:44

That's pretty funny and utterly stupid seeing that I only play FFA. And that I play running a tag not much more than 1/10th of your size.

Don't be stupid and I won't call you names.

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:11:31

I talk to her quite a bit. And if I ever mention anything about earth, she stops talking or ignores what I just said, lol. But I figure if she doesn't want to play, then so be it.

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:13:18

And a very nice person doesn't want to play because self-centered assholes drove her her out. It doesn't take a calculator.

Twain Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:15:14

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
NBK FSed Pan for no reason? more than once?

wait whut

Well, yes. They fought us one on one in set 5 (where they crushed us) citing a reason from like 5 years ago from E2025 and then fought us and FoCuS in set 7 (where we won a hard fought war).

Overall, I think declaring on a netting clan for no reason is crap, but that's not how the game operates and I've already had a lengthy and shockingly civil debate over this with Kill4Free on FFAT, so I'm not intending to jump into another debate on this, especially when we're generally on pretty good terms with NBK and I don't want to have part III to this battle. :P

(In case you guys in NBK are thinking about this possibility, we surrender. You win. You take the overall series 2-1.)

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:23:23

I appreciate your efforts to kowtow to NBK and keep your netters safe. I really do. But what they want is a war server to repeatedly prove that their penises are befitting Magnum Condoms while the rest of us scramble to cover our obviously inferior members.

I know that if you say too much, NBK will find a reason to dec on PAN, and after as many times as they've done it, I can understand how you might want to be diplomatic about it.

You and I both know there IS no "diplomacy" that will stop them. You'll (and the rest of the server) eat their fluff or give them the war they want and that they know they will win going in.

fluffsuckers, Plain and simple. Utterly evil and unstoppable. That's the truth.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 31st 2011, 0:29:20

My bad, sorry I thought you were the dragon from SOL....
carry on
Keep raging.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:32:33

Raging? Or telling the truth?

It's not like you're going to get a lot of popular support because NBK is the Moral Compass of the server.

Enjoy your power and enjoy killing the game and going out on top. Idiot.

Twain Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:33:01

Utterly Evil and Unstoppable. I'd put that on a business card if it was said about me.

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:34:50

And you should say it without fear or hesitation right now.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 31st 2011, 0:40:56

I am not sure how another female like MM likes you. Cause right now, you are a fluffing turn off and a troll.
I apologized, and all I see is you going on and on. Ranting and Raving.
Seriously get over it and yourself.

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 0:49:14

LOL!

It's not terribly complicated, Galleri. All of us outside NBK understand it and some have paid repeatedly for that understanding. Why in the WORLD you're speaking for you clan right now is an utter mystery to me. But please... Do continue.

My guess is that one of the men is gonna come along and gently point out your stupidity. But you know, there's always the chance that your wee-wee is much bigger than this cheesie-poof I pee out of.

That would be utter NBK.

Sincerely,

"Shorty"

Please quit being an idiot, mkay?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 31st 2011, 1:15:36

HOW
BOUT
YOU
fluffING
READ?
Show me WHERE I am speaking for my clan. hmmm???

Dragon Game profile

May 31st 2011, 1:28:26

Originally posted by galleri:
HOW
BOUT
YOU
fluffING
READ?
Show me WHERE I am speaking for my clan. hmmm???

You're speaking for your clan because you're posting here. Otherwise, you'd be doing the intelligent thing and keeping your mouth shut. But NBK doesn't have to do that because they are the server bullies and are simply not afraid to point that out.

Again.... Are you stupid?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 31st 2011, 1:32:10

trolololololololol

synoder Game profile

May 31st 2011, 2:09:34

Dragon, I'll assume you are drunk or had a terrible day and are releasing some steam ;)

In response to some of your unfounded assumptions, NBK has no desire at all to drive people from the game at all and if our actions cause someone to leave then that sucks but we can't know how people will react to everything we do. We are a warring tag, so we war. We try to pick even fights and give others tags a chance. If I remember correctly Pan had a bunch of members come back during that war that otherwise wouldn't have played so your argument is ridiculous that we just drive people from the game. We also try very hard to give small tags and untags a fair shake (not that we are perfect but we try).

Basically, we caused 1 person to leave the game and that is unfortunate but it's gonna happen no matter what we do. I dont know MM but I am sure she is doing fine without playing EE and if she wants to come back there is nothing stopping her.

Bsnake Game profile

May 31st 2011, 2:23:11

Netters hate being killed... Killers hate netting....

with such a small member/Clan base their is always going to be one side that is upset about a DOW...

to a point now where there bigger tags are having to DOW 2 tags to make it even,both NBK and CC have done this in recent sets to avoid a whitewash and so it is less unfair, the reality of this server is netters will get killed and will leave the game,its just the way it is...

There is nothing written that this server is either a war or netting server, so to blame NBK for killing the game is drawing a very very long bow..
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Jade Penn Game profile

May 31st 2011, 2:39:49

Originally posted by synoder:
Dragon, I'll assume you are drunk or had a terrible day and are releasing some steam ;)

It's gonna be damned near 100 degrees F here today and tomorrow. I plan to spend most of that 48 hours so impaired that I don't notice or don't care.

from another thread about drinking. LOL

Havoc Game profile

May 31st 2011, 2:52:22

Well said bsnake..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

gambit Game profile

May 31st 2011, 3:20:48

yeah

those guys sure are assholes!
Natural Born Killer

AquaView Game profile

May 31st 2011, 3:51:25

well all i can say is pan deserved to be killed big time the set before. as they didn't mind gangbang swords with KA which they out numbered alone never mind ka too. tko is a netting clan they don't get war why, because they keep there nose clean. pan sure didn't mind stock hunting me last set. and i was all explore country.

you don't like getting wared keep your nose clean twice we got suicided by a pan member. also guilty of taking tag jumpers. and getting FA from out side clan.

also joining a coalition with 2 waring clans not going help your cause either.

And if don't like war play farmville.
Far as MM if that is miss molem far as i am concerned shes a real fluff i was in 2 clans with her and she wa a FA power hunger not open to reason. and i tried to be friends with her and I am a nice guy. But sometime people can just not get alone who knows. if she left the game that is sad she wants to play fine with me long shes not in same clan as me.

AquaView Game profile

May 31st 2011, 4:07:28

ok i gut sent the thread and didn't see the title MM i don't know her i am sure shes a fine person. but this is a game with military and defences. any game that has this has a chance to get beat on. and if nbk didn't war we would lose a lot of members so. that is the game.

Rosco Game profile

May 31st 2011, 5:48:19

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! It's a game.....netting or warring it makes no nevermind to me. I enjoy the GAME. Thats why I like it in ARES. We don't care if we get hit netting, we dont care who we fight. It's FUN no matter what. If we win great if we lose fine. It's all part of the GAME. The politics is part of the game. People come and go for a variety of reasons.

When you start taking the game to serious it kind of defeats the pupose of playing. We play this game to take a step outside RL. Not to create another stressfull enviorment.

Rosco
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 31st 2011, 7:45:22

rrrrriiiigggghhhhhttttt

Havoc Game profile

May 31st 2011, 11:53:26

Heh aqua you'll see no one in Pan is really arguing against why you hit us twice before cause we know we made some poor decisions, or had numbers do so..

But at the same time, the only reason why those members suicided, and you had stock stolen was cause people were tired of you guys consistently grabbing us like we were your fluff.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

vern Game profile

May 31st 2011, 12:39:42

hey aqua....its a game. so shove an eraser up yer ass and pretend your a pencil, damn you say some stupid things

Link Game profile

May 31st 2011, 14:10:14

mad mo graces the SALT boards with her gracious presence from time to time.

sorry dragon, we got dibbs on lizzie! :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

aliyah Game profile

May 31st 2011, 19:09:38

LOL Gambit.

And...

Oy... *beats her head against a wall to stop all the noise*
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 31st 2011, 19:17:38

Originally posted by vern:
hey aqua....its a game. so shove an eraser up yer ass and pretend your a pencil, damn you say some stupid things

Tell Dragon that

Chaoswind Game profile

May 31st 2011, 22:24:42

STOP the family is being torn apart!!!!

Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Link Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 4:56:47

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Khavic25 Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 5:18:19

I will join any clan that will war any clan Dragon is a part of...

J/K NBK for life!!

PS. I love your quitting ways Dragon :P
Damn missed it

Bradman Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 6:54:31

Ugh, so much bullfluff in this topic. NBK is not a server bully. If they were, I wouldn't be with them.

Link Game profile

Jun 1st 2011, 16:07:51

as of right now, you are correct. its not NBK that is bullying.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Neurotic Outsider Game profile

Jun 7th 2011, 20:52:38

LOL... the only thing I can praise NBK for, is sanitizing this server of LOTU's presence circa 2003, after they declared war on my former tag on a whim. After that, they pretty much looked down their nose, at myself as well as my tag.
Legendary since August 1999.

AIM: Slash of SOTA
MSN:

You want to antagonize me, antagonize me motherfluffer! Get in the ring, motherfluffer and I’ll kick your fluffy little ass! PUNK! — W. Axl Rose.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 7th 2011, 22:45:48

hmm that was earth2025..this is earthempires.....

QM Diver Game profile

Jun 8th 2011, 1:55:29

I have shared as much as needed. You guys decided that your policies and whims would dominate the FFA server; as if your history hadn't a;ready proved your supremacy as a top-flight clan.

I really didn't expect you or any of your members to justify the imposition of your will on the server, but I certainly wasn't surprised by it.

The least you could do is admit that the only concern you have about this game is that not only does the server play as you dictate, but that you dominate the actions and policies of this game until in (inevitably) fails.

If you are telling me and the server that you are not dictating policy as NBK sees fit and using that as an avenue to war, you are lying. Yes. I said lying.

Policies and whims? lmao.. Check out our retal policy, (posted in the Retal Policy thread stickied here) and tell me NBK are bullies! you are barking up the wrong tree, pal...

We are FOR the little clans and untags.. Even though clans like CC are clearly not. (As per their farming antics of these)

I like the eraser comment though, that cracked me up!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ