Verified:

thehiphopdrug Game profile

May 7th 2011, 21:58:36

Hard to navigate to through the wiki, searches don't return what I am looking for... I dunno even after reading a page and losing trach of that page... I search for it and it won't show up in the results... Just a thought.. To organize the pages... Later
Those midgets are funny. Sometimes I'd like to hold a midget. They always want to sit in the front seat. -Taxi Driver

I did know something that I didn't... But it wasn't that. - Ignignokt

Yearbook Game profile

May 8th 2011, 13:37:51

Out of curiosity, can you give some examples? What exactly did you search for that you couldn't find?

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2011, 15:26:24

it is still a work in progress, but if you could provide some specific examples it would be helpful in troubleshooting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

thehiphopdrug Game profile

May 9th 2011, 8:57:04

Like I remember searching for war, going to war, warring... It looks like maybe some work has been done in the last 3 months on the wiki) that has made it a little more accessible *the front page looks nice*
Those midgets are funny. Sometimes I'd like to hold a midget. They always want to sit in the front seat. -Taxi Driver

I did know something that I didn't... But it wasn't that. - Ignignokt