Verified:

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 15:39:34

are you TRYING to get me to suicide on your clan?

tell your member to back the fluff off the highlight countries
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Twain Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 15:50:24

We had a member who did car companies as his theme. You threatened to kill his country simply because it was named "FORD," which was not a reference to you at all.

This irritated one of our members, because you acted like an ass, threatening to kill one of our members simply because you have a big war clan backing you.

Treat other people with respect and they'll treat you with respect.

Neither myself nor PAN has any problems with CC, but if you're going to act like an ass, why should I, Havoc or Juusto get angry with our members if they get irritated about it and put "ford" in all their countries to set off your highlights?

Besides, it sounds like you're not above such tactics, from what was said in the galleri thread.

Havoc Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 15:53:21

You're fully welcome to make restarts with 'Twain' in the title btw.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 15:53:57

i think you might need to re-read that thread. she would be the person that made a country with my and pain's names in it on the team server. not I.

and do what you wish. just dont complain when i retaliate. threats and idle PMs are not exactly on the same level as creating 8 MORE countries to specifically highlight me. You escalate and i will probably return in kind.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Havoc Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 15:55:12

You take this game way too seriously.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 15:56:09

naw, i take my sleep seriously. the game is a mere distraction/procrastination tool
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twain Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:05:42

You're right, they're not on the same level.

If the biggest active war clan (I'm taking NBK out this set since they're netting) who is just looking for a reason to war messaged me and said they were going to kill me, how should I take that?

The highlights thing, yeah, that'd be annoying, but yeah, if you want, go ahead and name all your countries "Twain sucks" or whatever else you want. Or "Havoc" or "Juusto" or whichever of us you want to try to irritate.

and lastly, unless there was a mistake, this was the line I was referencing:

Originally posted by galleri:
Third you did not find it childish to set off my highlights while I was working during the day. Fourth apparently you have done it to someone else...setting off highlights after they go to bed.
Honestly. Get over it all now. K.

If this is incorrect, my apologies for speaking incorrectly. But ultimately, I don't want to waste time arguing with you on this. At the same time, I'm also not gonna sit here and watch you spout bullfluff about what started this and not call you out on it. Whatever issues there are between you and one of our guys (and this isn't the same guy as the person in FoCuS) are of your own doing.

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:13:14

you are not at war. i assume you you can just mute your highlights and be done with it.

i really hane no idea what galleri was talking about in that statement and i dont think she does either. i dont recall ever sitting down and specifically spamming anyones highlights other than yesterday with battkekj, and the entire room was doing it.

i sent the ingame when i was drunk and you were self farming, analy raping my attempt to pass out. if you notice, i havnt really responded to any of the responses that that country has sent back, although some of them have been pretty inflammatory. i was done with the situation. however, being pretty childish and creating countless more countries to do the same thing will probably provoke a reaction. if you can not understand this then there is no point to try to explain it.

this isnt a bullfluff reason for CC to kill panlv. you even insinuating that is comical beyond belief.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pain Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:15:09

ford deserves the irritation for killing my countries. make some more.
Your mother is a nice woman

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:18:32

you TOLD me to kill them!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twain Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:20:59

ah, of course. The "I was drunk" defense.

So if I told you our member was drunk when he made a country with your name in it, it's perfectly ok, right?

Besides, you guys are doing just fine in your war. If the highlights bother you so much, turn them off when you're going to sleep or walking away from the computer. You have a 10:1 TNW advantage in your war. If you really look at this game as just a distraction, then you're certainly at the point in your war where losing a random country because you went to bed shouldn't be a terribly big deal.

And don't talk down to me like I'm some idiot. I've never done or said anything to anyone on here to deserve anything less than your respect, even if you think I'm wrong.

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:27:55

i didnt say me being drunk made it right. i said that i hadnt responded to any of the 15 inflammatory responses that country has sent back to me. that was my reasoning for me being done with the situation.

come on man. stop jumping to conclusions before reading a post. I dont really care about how well we are doing in the war, i never want a country do die. i KNOW you can understand that and probably still feel the same.

dont sit there and act like i should just chalk it up to the game when my highlights go off at all hours of the day because your member is childish. they know that its something that would piss me off because they havnt even tagged the countries.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Twain Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:45:44

Ya know what. This isn't going to be productive doing this on the boards. I'm gonna say one last thing, but I'm going to do it in private message.

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:49:31

i dont know how to read private messages

in addition, PMs dont up my post count.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Havoc Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:55:36

this is some of the dumbest fluff i've seen on these boards in a while heh
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Juusto Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 16:59:45

why dont you use private news channel...???
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

mrford Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 18:04:06

that is a solid point Juusto and ill respond with a solid answer.

i like to monitor the server during a KR so i can pick up of one of our members is hitting while not tagged, among other things.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Havoc Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 18:46:38

close the all server news when you go to bed/afk? :P
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

JJosh Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 20:51:18

too much drinkin here
FFA ~ Ares
Alliance ~ SoL
#JJosh on your server

joe2 Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 21:38:40

I highlight and text people that they are dying for giggles...

de1i Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 22:18:53

Originally posted by mrford:
that is a solid point Juusto and ill respond with a solid answer.

i like to monitor the server during a KR so i can pick up of one of our members is hitting while not tagged, among other things.

then join a news room specifically for your target, not just your tag.

kemo Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 23:10:05

i once highlighted richard nixon but nobody ever said it :(
all praised to ra

joe2 Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 1:51:12

hey kemo you're being killed

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 2:18:37

that is a solid point

Thats what she said.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Twain Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 2:19:48

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
that is a solid point

Thats what she said.

lol. well played, sir.

Dizology Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 11:24:45

McFord, .

That's right, I have nothing to say to you. You're being a doucheball.

Edited By: Dizology on Apr 28th 2011, 11:31:19
See Original Post

ou812 Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 13:37:21

boofluffinghoo

Patience Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 15:13:23

Oh my gawd... seriously? That's 5 mins of my life I'll never get back.

(Perhaps you should rethink your highlights.)
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

pokey Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 21:43:02

hm after hours of scouring google, i found a picture of mrford.

http://www.babble.com/...08/06/08-15/diaperman.jpg
--TheOmega--
--Pandora's Last Vikings--
http://www.eepandora.com

mrford Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 22:05:39

im way shorter and fatter than that.

btw, my fluff needs a good sucking, mind getting on your knees?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Thunder Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 22:27:41

why'd you search for hours? All you have to do is ask him, he'll give you a cool one :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Desperado Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 4:00:12

wait... they made patty a mod?!

again?!

wtf!!

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Patience Game profile

Apr 29th 2011, 19:37:05

What??? I'm a mod?!?!!?!? Who knew??? ;)

(I actually stepped down over Xmas because I was swamped... but since I read the boards regularly anyway, I thought I might as well be able to mod.)
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.