Verified:

WarTime

Mar 18th 2011, 18:58:19

Smooth move nbk or should I say exlax?

GS - GimmeeGimmeeCocoaPuffs2 (#7539) [NBK] -> nbk (#7542) [NBK] 4C 6F

Cherry picking a kill on your own country so I wouldn't get the credit for all the work I did up to that point! That's just LAME no matter how you cut it! :P

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 19:05:38

They know how to win but I guess that's never allowed them the opportunity to know how to lose.

WarTime

Mar 18th 2011, 19:11:55

You're probably right on the mark with that one Dragon. Between GSes and missiles it would have been a 163 hit kill for me.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 19:22:30

Don't get me wrong. I can understand how a clan might decide to use deletion or suicide as a "defensive strategy", but that sets a bad precedent, IMO.

Think about it. Let's say that Clan A dedicates 1000 turns to killing a guy in Clan B that's walling them.

Further, let's assume that it's not Tyrannies doing the kill run. That means that up to 20 countries (or more depending) have expended full turns trying to kill the waller.

Now, the waller suicides or deletes. What he (or she) has done is removed 20 enemy countries from combat against the rest of his clan with no positive result.

I suppose that it's a viable strategy for a clan who is looking to counterattack because it's their only option.

That's why I prefer the attitude that once I think I have a war "in hand", my priority is to land rape the enemy and maximize my NW.

The advantage to doing that is obvious. If I farm your remaining countries down to Humanitarian levels on a daily basis, I may not kill another enemy country, BUT I'm also not wasting the resources of he rest of my membership putting itself in the position of being successfully counterattacked.

I'm certainly not the in house expert on FFA warfare, but......

WarTime

Mar 18th 2011, 19:27:02

The thing is that he had plenty of turns and cash for walling but instead chose to do that. Then he sent me an in game something to the effect of "lol, and after all that work," *evil grin*

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 19:31:12

You gotta admit. It's funny.

And it's actually vintage NBK. I can see them denying an enemy a kill like some Viking Warrior or Spartan by killing themselves after the enemy has expended maximum effort on them in the attempt to kill them.

NBK has the Warrior Spirit in them strong.

So PANLV and FoCuS should just use their smallest countries to farm NBK daily and keep them below humanitarian range.

Best way to do that would be to AB every country they have alive first, dump any and all EM's they can on them and then get out the tractors and farm.

Frost Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 20:23:52

That's something the rest of the server should fluff at them about... they can fluff, whine, moan and complain about self-farming. But the fact remains: They're a fluffing war clan, Their original countries won't live to see the end of the set!

So, why. Why should they have the fluffing gall to complain when the LAST time they DID any netgaining was when Soul Stealer & Co. had the tag change from Natural Born Killers, to Natural Born Netters circa 2003?!

Everyone who has any gripe about their stance on self-farming should gripe about them killing their own countries to deny someone else a proper kill.
AIM: Angel0fDeath78

Your personal Angel Of Death since 2004.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 20:33:31

WTF are you talking about, dude?

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 18th 2011, 22:44:16

He is saying why can they complain about self farming(they as in NBK) when they self kill? :D

which sounds funny... netters should complain about self killing now...

Its beating a dead horse and as much as I hate peoples reasonings for and against, its getting quite annoying :P

synoder Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 22:50:25

lol all 3 tags have been sniping kills for weeks now. I think gambit started it but its been a lot of fun watching everyone do it. Crip has had some epic snipes on my kill runs. Twice in a row he only put in one hit and got the kill. lol

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 18th 2011, 22:58:48

I think I started the sniping of kills haha well in EE anyways.

Before me no one has sniped a kill on their own clan haha I think that was when either Aqua or Dizzy were being killed so I threw a chem at em and got it heh

synoder Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 23:04:25

so there you have it folks. You can all blame twiz whenever you get a kill sniped ;)

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 18th 2011, 23:07:13

Ok I take it back... :P

crazyserb Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 23:17:26

lol who cares what you should or could do at this point...the war was over a while ago ....
anyhow twiz...imag has been doing it since 1999....hehe

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Mar 18th 2011, 23:28:48

I know clans from Earth 2025 have done most of what we have done in EE :P thats why I specifically said EE and not Earth 2025 ;)

Frost Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 23:47:00

Ok, sorry about beating a dead horse. But, that was a good excuse to get that off my chest.

synoder Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 0:35:07

sometimes it feels good to walk up to the dead horse and kick it right in the ribs just to release some tension.

Frost Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 3:42:33

Damned horse... I bet 23 grand on you at the races... and you failed me!!! *kicks multiple times... hears some ribs crack, is satisfied.* :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 19th 2011, 4:48:24

Seriously...... stop crying and keep on warring!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Tinysub[SYN] Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 5:02:02

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 20:47:24

Originally posted by synoder:
lol all 3 tags have been sniping kills for weeks now. I think gambit started it but its been a lot of fun watching everyone do it. Crip has had some epic snipes on my kill runs. Twice in a row he only put in one hit and got the kill. lol

Confirmed, everyone is doing it and no one really cares if this happens :P, it adds an element of fun to try to snipe/counter snipe a kill :)
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 21:13:59

Originally posted by Dragon:
If I farm your remaining countries down to Humanitarian levels on a daily basis, I may not kill another enemy country, BUT I'm also not wasting the resources of he rest of my membership putting itself in the position of being successfully counterattacked.

I'm certainly not the in house expert on FFA warfare, but......

Hope they just decide to farm us :)

Originally posted by WarTime:
The thing is that he had plenty of turns and cash for walling but instead chose to do that. Then he sent me an in game something to the effect of "lol, and after all that work," *evil grin*

It wasn't the owner of that country that killed himself, he would have walled if it was, we don't make rookie mistakes like that. Probably just a clanmate, saw he wasn't walling, and gonna die, and decided to put him out of his misery. I would do the same for any other member!

We don't self delete when we are the attackers though! We do snipe now, cause we only have restarts, we all admit that we aren't gonna come back from this one, but why stop having fun!

Edited By: Kill4Free on Mar 20th 2011, 21:24:29
See Original Post
NBK

Pain Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 21:33:00

at this point in the war, i think everyone trying to snipe kills is the only thing keeping this war remotely fun. if it was early in the war and sniping kills was skewing stats i might see an issue.

but really i love sniping kills whether it be on one of our own countries or one of NBKs country that our side is trying to kill. hell ive stolen kills from Ares and swords this set just for fun lol.
Your mother is a nice woman

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 20th 2011, 21:41:05

I think I am up to 5 NBK kills now!
NBK

uldust Game profile

Mar 23rd 2011, 1:18:40

hello wartime.

NightShade

Mar 23rd 2011, 1:36:35

hiya uldust.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

WarTime

Mar 23rd 2011, 4:26:03

Hey uldust, been a while since DUEL days. :) How's things going for you?