Verified:

wari Game profile

May 4th 2010, 13:53:42

I'll take back the llaar part given he's only ACTING like an idiot. I know he's not.

Thomas, on the other hand, is. Ruling stands!

TAN Game profile

May 4th 2010, 13:56:15

despite your convictions though, there is no need to add flame to the fire by insulting him when the topic is NA.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

ICe Man

May 4th 2010, 14:22:39

TAN, why would you post this? You and llaar obviously have contact info.

Do this in private.

Quit being a 'tard.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Thunder Game profile

May 4th 2010, 19:31:07

/me analman carries all around AT and slams him down through to FFAT board!!*
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

locket Game profile

May 4th 2010, 19:44:38

this is funner.

Thomas Game profile

May 4th 2010, 20:09:06

Funny that I was actually defending PDM when Wari-Troll starts in... As for idiotic, I wasn't the one that concocted an All AB FS against SoF, followed by an All LG FS against LaF. Have a good day.

TAN Game profile

May 4th 2010, 20:22:12

Sorry Thomas -- I tried. :(
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Thomas Game profile

May 4th 2010, 20:23:34

Originally posted by TAN:
Sorry Thomas -- I tried. :(

Nothing to worry about. He's probably just stressed out from organizing an All SR FS against NA.

TAN Game profile

May 4th 2010, 20:26:46

lol!

Nah. We are tree huggers, and I am in charge now.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Thunder Game profile

May 4th 2010, 20:28:27

I sense many nerves having been struck.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

AxAlar Game profile

May 5th 2010, 3:38:01

Thomas is just jealous cause he doesnt have the balls to pull off an all-SR FS.

I believe the issue at hand however, is worth fighting over. =D

And my oil is on at $269, kthx.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2010, 3:40:16

its not buyout time

stop jacking oil!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Strife Game profile

May 5th 2010, 4:28:08

Our past seems so funny right now

NOW3P Game profile

May 5th 2010, 4:44:36

lol@folks who didn't stock oil in the beginning of the set.

TAN Game profile

May 5th 2010, 8:50:30

<---Fascist Oiler/Farmer
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

May 5th 2010, 23:11:09

Really, NA?

You are only accepting 1:1 retals now? You guys are not the NA I used to know, and I am glad I never got a chance to go back.

When did you guys turn into such douchebags? You guys know you've been on DNH for 4 days now, right?

---------------------
Message from I should be sleeping (#359) sent on 05/05/2010 16:28:05
Report this message
Not a retal on a retal...just another landgrab, because you guys feel we are your farms, you will guys will be mine, and you have the most to give...thank you...retal away.
1:1 accepted only
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2010, 23:18:46

I thought we were tight, and I'm not talking about in the bed room.

Edited By: Requiem on May 5th 2010, 23:28:39

TAN Game profile

May 5th 2010, 23:21:03

Requiem, please no personal attacks on specific individuals in NA or anyone else. Edit that out, please.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TGD Game profile

May 5th 2010, 23:30:37

NA now allows RoR's?

it is crap like this that is killing the game

you guys can't blame multies anymore, it is policies that these that drive members away from the game.

Great leadership NA, thought it was common pratice to NOT hit a DNH when you whinned about it?

It seems you have no control over your own members.

so Policies in place for NA

1) you HAVE to send a message in order for it to be a retal or it is not

and 2) they only do 1:1 rofl so no escalating retals and RoR's are ok as long as they are the one's doing the RoRs

and I love how llaar has yet to post to defend any of his alliances actions, he used to love to post on AT now he is funnily absent

TAN Game profile

May 5th 2010, 23:33:44

Well, to be honest, we started it, but they are trying to be tough guys about it and refuse to back down for some odd reason.

I know for a FACT that NA did not have a policy of sending ingame messages to validate retals, and I know for a FACT that retals are not 1:1.

As I said, I was an FA there and at one point the only active one.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TGD Game profile

May 6th 2010, 1:15:16

In my recolection NA hasn't faired to well in wars

btw, who are they going to pull this on next set? :)

if they do this to every alliance ( which they should since they have made it clear that on their retal rules (LOL)) they will get rolled on

so what comes around goes around :D

Because i'm sure many alliances would pounce on NA and farm them to death if they pulled this on every alliance since land is scarce

BTW NA get a clue, PDM will keep retaling you, so your attacks are pointless, especially this far into the set, and shouldn't you be stocking, wasteing resources to buy huge amounts of jets to break is going to make sure you have average finishes. rofl

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2010, 1:19:05

Tan can you show me the news that shows we started it? I know I didn't hit them till I saw they were lging the fluff out of us...

TAN Game profile

May 6th 2010, 15:50:24

Req, NA didn't hit us before this first volley of attacks:

Apr 28/10 1:13:24 PM SS Gonna Eat Your Stock (#329) (PDM50) WARLORDe (#531) (sNAcks) 498 A (+473 A)
Apr 28/10 1:11:28 PM SS Gonna Eat Your Stock (#329) (PDM50) Shiggly Orc (#528) (sNAcks) Defence Held
Apr 28/10 12:58:43 AM SS reborn (#253) (PDM50) aww its an ORC (#24) (sNAcks) 1265 A (+598 A)

Then NA retals those, along with llaar triple tapping us (I think only one hit of which was a retal--the others were random lgs).

So although we started it, their "retals" were unreasonable from the onset.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Thunder Game profile

May 6th 2010, 18:25:15

TAN you keep bringing up how you were FA for us. You were, like 3 years ago before you left. A lot of things have changed that you have no clue about. How about a years worth of wars sprinkled in with alliances who think you are too scared to deviate from your netting to bother with thier topfeeding of you? Thats bound to change some things. I'm sorry in that the 3 years you have been gone you assume you know so much of what we do or how we conduct our Foreign Policy, but you don't.

At least you admit you started this but now that things are not going your way, you come to AT to cry and whine about it. Suck it up. You made your bed, now lie in it and we'll tuck you in. Its not about us being tough or whatever, its about us proactively doing something about topfeeders on our countries.

"We are treehuggers and I am in charge now" - TAN

Maybe you should've remembered that you are treehuggers trying to topfeed a larger alliance with members who aren't around just for this one special reset.

Edited By: Thunder on May 6th 2010, 18:27:02
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

TAN Game profile

May 6th 2010, 18:28:34

Thunder, you are full of it.

You know damn well that messaging ingame does not validate a retal.

You guys are intentionally being fluffs about this. If you admit you are intentionally being fluffs about it, then we're getting somewhere.

At least admit you're being assholes. Don't try to conjure up these bullfluff excuses on how RoRing, accepting only 1:1 retals and ingame messages is official NA policy.

You, of all the the people in NA, should know better, Thunder.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TGD Game profile

May 6th 2010, 20:57:31

So Thunder, i'm assuming that you are HFA person, and you seem to be the president too since llaar doesn't want to come and clear anything up,

you going to pull this on every other alliance next set? You do realize that if you pull this RoR for no messeging you are goign to get into war after war, after war right?

If someone hits you back AFTER you hit them, what do you think it is? it is a fluffing retal, not a random land grab

and how about abiding by the DNH? don't honor pacts do you? Do you just tell your members ot tripple and quad tap pdm? You do know that that will get you 10 + retals right?

Or does NA not recongize escolating retals and just do 1:1?

OR are you just going to come on here and replay not giving any answers?

UncleC Game profile

May 6th 2010, 21:09:29

Not saying anything about the current retal SoP in earth, but I recall being taught by PDM long before TAN was ever a member, that sending a retal message was not only polite, but also a requirement for its members.

Maybe a retal message has never been required to authenticate a retal, but the old PDM that I remember made damn sure that it was sent anyways.
NA - Lazy ass DL
Lords

Thunder Game profile

May 6th 2010, 21:33:23

I'm not the President of NA, I'm just his multi, I thought everyone knew that? I'm just a member loyal to my alliance who has been watching all this going on since it started. TAN did I see you complain about someone taking retals against other countries instead of the one it should of?? You better chalk that one up to PDM started it as well. Cause one of the countries that llaar grabbed, did that very tactic and then messaged llaar telling him so. Your guy hit one member twice and another guy once telling llaar that since he couldn't retal llaar he would get his land back somewhere else. Again, PDM starts this, we don't say anything. We do it to you and its front page news with TAN on whine patrol again. Come on man, you're better then that.

Oh and never have I addressed your alliance with any name calling nor has any of my fellow NAers.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

dagga Game profile

May 6th 2010, 22:37:51

Thunder how long have you been playing this game?

That is the biggest load of bullfluff I have ever read.. If you topfeed a country, you certainly do not also demand the coutersy of an ingame message notifying you of a retal.

NA is a disgrace. Please remove the multi runners in your alliance before spouting off in future. kthxx
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

wari Game profile

May 6th 2010, 23:33:32

As far as the "retal message that wasn't sent"....

I'll speak to this because I'm the one involved.

llaar made those grabs on us and stocked up to 15 million turrets. He thought he'd get off free.

So I bought 20 million jets, handled the retal business, and sent llaar the following message ingame:

"HI, MY NAME IS WARI"

llaar knows me. llaar knows me well enough that I know he'd never grab a tag where I'm playing....if he thinks he won't be retaled. I just figured I'd let him know I'm still lurking.

So when he saw that I had four turrets, he took some land back and tried to play it off on the "no retal message" excuse.

Weak actions. He's better than that. Or at least he used to be.

Thunder Game profile

May 6th 2010, 23:49:54

I'm sorry dagga, did you say something? I mean I see you posted but all I see is

DANCE DAGGA DANCE
SPIN SPIN SPIN!!!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

dagga Game profile

May 7th 2010, 0:19:12

No, that's all you want to see. Sadly, you see this

50 missing countries from prior resets.
11 dead countries for cheating this reset.
Long winded BS war dec that says nothing really.
No retal messages nullify a retal.
L:L is not REALLY land to land but something else.

signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Thunder Game profile

May 7th 2010, 0:26:09

/me tries to hear the music that dagga is dancing to*
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate