Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KeTcHuP Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:46:45

Troy Tiger messaged them and figured out who it was but i also cant remember who lol
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Mathais Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:57:30

UNITED and LCoH never got along is all. Not since before LCoH was formed when one of our members attempted insurrection to help form it. I would be interested if the very same traitorous dog were playing the game again.

neex Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 17:48:02

I am part of the LCOH clan. I am in the top 15 with my 3 countries. i really don't know who they are, they asked me to join and i did. i am the one with tiny land high n/w.
I miss the Supersonics

Mathais Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 22:16:44

My advice neex...

...your tag's dirty, you oughtta get yourself a new one.

LCoH FA

Feb 10th 2011, 23:40:31

Mathais,

fyi the player you are refering to is not playing under LCoH tag.

Than some remarks
1. He was sent by United to spy on LCoH
2. There was never any fight between United and LCoH
3. Dont threaten LCoH players! thank you
4. Dont start running your mouth when you run more countries.
5. We hug trees

LCoH FA

Twain Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 23:53:20

hmmm, I always liked LCoH back in the day. We were almost always close allies with them when I was in both TNCC and TIE.

Havoc Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 0:06:13

All I know is LCoH taught me how to spell 'alcohol' properly when I was younger..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

neex Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 0:24:19

i am confused, should i not talk about my countries? me a spy? i don't hug trees. i thought i did have the LCoH tag
I miss the Supersonics

LCoH FA

Feb 11th 2011, 0:34:25

neex, mathias is refering to someone else...not you ;-)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 11th 2011, 4:26:57

after ffa shutdown lcoh merged into tko

only 2 still play in tko
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Gateway Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 4:48:16

Did Sphexi [I can't remember if that's how you spell his name] play in lcoh?

Or is my brain tricking me into thinking this.
The Best there is, The Best there was, The Best there will ever be.
USIMP

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 13:22:26

Sphexi was Lotu.... i still chat with him via FB....

Lcoh used to have some good old school peeps... just annoyed i cant remember some of the good ppl i used to know who i played with in 1a with that were in Lcoh...

whats worse is "Len" someone i spoke to for years and i cant remember his nick name :(
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

LCoH FA

Feb 11th 2011, 13:43:47

@Bsnake: Dr Evil

Desperado Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 13:47:27

you talk tp sphexi?

and lotu isn't on this fluffing server?!

YOU BASTARD!!

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 13:48:46

thank you........

hope that old fella is doing well.... spent many years chatting to him... kinda funny cause i was in my early 20's then....
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 13:51:03

how is that my fault lol....

Shexi was part of my axis of evil for quite a long time lol....like so many were, but thats what made me awesome :) had lots of good players loved killing with me and i never said a word....

he was part of Anuspoop too....when we killed NHDP out of the server... fluffed that little monkey boy out of the game....
<Crippler> 115m NW

Mathais Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 14:58:08

Ahem...

Firstly, the person I was referring to was not a UNITED spy in LCoH, because prior to the incident there was no LCoH. He was a member of UNITED, who left to help form LCoH, and tried to take as much if the membership with him, when he left. I remember this only because it happened almost exactly the same time that I joined the clan, and the game. As I was totally green, I didn't really know what was going on when I got his message telling me that the clan was moving. So, I was the one who ratted him out to our leadership.

Secondly, you're right. There never was any real war between UNITED and LCoH. I wasn't the leader at the time, or else there probably would have been. As it was, we had lost a huge chunk of our membership, not to LCoH with the traitor, but because we decided to war tc and then to join tc. I suppose that the leaders decided to focus on recruitment rather than vengence at that time. However, the way it went down was in very bad form, and I never forgot it.

Thirdly, what threat did I make? I said 'your tag is dirty' because I have disliked the LCoH tag since I first started playing this game, only because of one member whom I know to be dishonourable. I said nothing against any person specifically. I was merely inquiring as to whether the person with whom I hold a grudge is playing under his old tag, a question which had gone unanswered until YOUR threatening post.

Lastly, more countries?!? I'm a one-man-clan playing 16 countries. What the fluff are you talking about? Actually, don't answer that, just stop talking. That'll be better for everyone.