Verified:

Josey Wales

May 8th 2024, 21:15:13

[quote poster=Coalie; 52704; 1034975]I’ll say it for you bhole:

Originally posted by BlackHole:

“ TC - I gave you a pass the first time you attempted to insult me about cheating, mainly out of pity. I'm not giving you a pass this time.

You know the difference between you and I? I cheated, admitted to it, took responsibility for my actions, and then apologized and sought forgiveness.

You have done none of those things.

Until you do, you're in the category of 'Not mature enough to admit my mistakes and take responsibility for them'.

There is NOTHING wrong with making mistakes. We all do it. There is everything wrong with not taking responsibility for those mistakes and seeking to make corrections.

As for you being 'invulnerable to insults', what is this a 'im rubber your glue, everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you' type of situation?

Holy fluff, when I made the school analogy, I was simply trying to make a point. I didn't realize you were going to bring grade school logic to this conversation.

You go ahead and continue to be 'invulnerable' though, Mr. Smarty Pants. Let me know how that works out for you as the rest of the community laughs at you behind your back.”

Man. There are some vicious dogs in this game.

BlackHole Game profile

May 8th 2024, 21:22:31

Damnit ya'll, stop quoting a post I deleted 5 seconds later!

Turtle Crawler Game profile

May 8th 2024, 21:31:00

If people don't know, that was his last country name in alliance:

M4D mad cause they cheat (#523)

And m4d is neither creating nor mad.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2024, 21:38:17

Kill him then

BlackHole Game profile

May 8th 2024, 22:32:25

Originally posted by Turtle Crawler:

I wish I could post gifs here, directly.

Ya'll know that taylor swift 'yea, sure' gif?

BlackHole Game profile

May 8th 2024, 22:33:04

Oh shoot, nope I'm dumb. It's Jennifer Lawrence!

https://tenor.com/...-up-okay-sure-gif-4486668

May 8th 2024, 22:43:30

It's the detachment from reality to protect your ego that really exposes you.

BlackHole Game profile

May 8th 2024, 23:28:35

TC - you might be my new favorite person.

I absolutely adore your lawn chair psychology you engage in. It's better than watching an episode of Law and Order SVU. The creativity with which you make up things that you think sound like brain type things is excellent.

Can you please explain to me, how does someone posting a gif from the internet to make fun of you indicate a 'detachment from reality'?

May 9th 2024, 0:44:20

I absolutely adore your lawn chair psychology you engage in. It's better than watching an episode of Law and Order SVU. The creativity with which you make up things that you think sound like brain type things is excellent.

Can you please explain to me, how does someone posting a gif from the internet to make fun of you indicate a 'detachment from reality'?

You watch law and order SVU and you aren't a girl. Pretty sure "how" I know isn't the right question.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 0:53:09

You watch law and order SVU and you aren't a girl. Pretty sure "how" I know isn't the right question.

Oh you're going to go with the diversion and deflection tactic, clever! Don't actually respond to anything I've said, instead make non sequitor statements that aren't valuable for anything more than a higher word count on a term paper.

I'll ask again.

What about someone posting a gif on a forum makes them 'detached from reality'?

Or if you'd prefer you can just admit that what you said didn't really make any sense, and we can move on. Your choice.

May 9th 2024, 1:25:58

Oh you're going to go with the diversion and deflection tactic, clever! Don't actually respond to anything I've said, instead make non sequitor statements that aren't valuable for anything more than a higher word count on a term paper.

I'll ask again.

What about someone posting a gif on a forum makes them 'detached from reality'?

Or if you'd prefer you can just admit that what you said didn't really make any sense, and we can move on. Your choice.

When did I ever say that was from the link you posted? You demonstrate your detachment from reality in your very defence against it.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 1:45:51

Oh, I'm sorry TC. I made a mistake about the intention of your post.

But let's just go with what you just said.

How does me not understanding what you say indicate a 'detachment from reality'.

Are you sure those are the correct words you're trying to use? Could you maybe point me to the page in the DSM 5 that corresponds with what exactly you're talking about. I'm assuming this is some sort of mental health condition/disorder you're attempting to describe?

I'd really like to learn more from you, you sound so educated about this.

Drow Game profile

May 9th 2024, 2:31:41

You've made multiple claims about M4D currently cheating. Do you have any evidence to bear it out, like say, some purpled countries for example?

Otherwise, if you're continuing to make claims that are not borne out by the current facts as they stand publicly, then yeah, that is a detachment from reality :/

If you have evidence, pass it to the mods for them to act on :)

Paradigm President of failed speeling

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 3:01:12

Drow - I'm not making any claims at all currently. I'm just seeking to understand the clinical justification that TC is going to provide us for me being detached from reality. I've got my DSM 5 handy, as soon as TC wants to reference a page for me. Really looking to learn from him.

Drow Game profile

May 9th 2024, 4:39:40

Forgive me, but to the average person that definitely looks like a claim that M4D are cheating. And you have actively claimed in other threads that they're running multis

Paradigm President of failed speeling

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 11:21:49

Drow - I'm trying not to beat a dead horse here, but since you keep asking, I'll clarify for you.

My claim on these forums was that M4D has non-reformed cheaters in their alliance, and leaders who cover for those cheaters. Those claims are well-founded and substantiated.

I do not know if they are cheating this round. I don't have access to any of the information that would allow me to know that. My name in game is in response to them attacking me unprovoked initially this set, and then a further kill run on me after I defended myself when I was attacked 600 times, and they claimed my 1 retaliation was 'unprovoked', hence the laughing thread I made.

The country name 'mad cause they cheat' doesn't refer to active cheating, or past tense cheating. It's like if someone said 'youre made cause you cook food'. They aren't saying I'm ACTIVELY cooking food. They are saying that at some point in time I've cooked food, and that's why I'm mad.

Same idea here.

More than that though, the country name reason exists mostly to ruffle feathers. It's a sore spot for M4D to be called cheaters. And I didn't like that they attacked me multiple times this round. So I hit back, rhetorically.

Again though - trying to let that horse die. Empy and I have had some great conversations and he's shared a lot of wisdom with me. So I let him know I'd lay off the cheating talk. I think I made my point clear about Leto and his actions, no need to continue to make those points anymore.

Hopefully that clears it up!

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 11:23:33

TC -

Still hoping you can share with me information about 'detachment from reality'. It's really interesting to me, and I'd love to learn from you!

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 9th 2024, 13:22:20

Blackhole....

You can call it sharing wisdom. I call it getting straight to the point.

Being called cheaters is not a sore spot for anyone BUT ME. I was sick of seeing it. You called PDM cheaters prior to M4D launching too. Who defended both? ME.

Ive been part of this environment for 25 years or more, lost count, but, I was a sniveling 18 year old child when I lead one of the most successful kill teams in the history of the game. I was 22 when I lead my own alliance. We did everything by the book. I take GREAT PRIDE in playing this game by the rules, while navigating the political climate of the times.

When you call M4D cheaters, It is a personal attack to me. I am happy to see youve decided to tone it down and back off from that topic.

My wisdom is not wisdom but experience. We discussed being EXPERTS in some field of another last night in the public space. Some experts pay lots of money to go to a fancy school and get a piece of paper saying they are experts, and then said experts look down on those without a piece of paper, but ANYONE, with time and effort, can STUDY, and LEARN, and READ, and PRACTICE, to become an expert. They dont need a piece of paper to dictate that for them.

I am a chef. I never went to school for that. I worked as a dishwasher in 1996-1998. I became a salad boy from 98-99. I became a fry cook from 99-00. I learned grill from 00-02. I learned saute from 02-03. I became an expoditer from 03-04. I became a front of house manager from 04 until my first suicide attempt in 06. I was 23 years old making 55,000 a year. A fortune for that time. I walked away. I had to learn every single position in the restaurant to be in that position. When I returned to food, I became a sous chef for 8 years, mastering my skills as a cook, chef, and creator of stunning food. Got executive chef in 2014 after years of trials and tribulations, injuries, significant physical damage, significant emotional damage. In 2016 I became a food service director in heathcare facility and went and got certified by the Association of Food and Nutrition Professionals as an accredited Certified Dietary Manager, and Certified Food Protection Professional, broke up with 13 of my whores, met a woman, got married, had two beautiful children. Then I took a job with the government of Massachusetts, where I hone my skills as an administrative office of the culinary world, permanently damaged from LEARNING to be an expert in this terrible industry....
What's my point?

Anyone can be an expert if they do something long enough, and its not okay for experts to deny someone of knowledge because you have a piece of paper and they don't. You don't know their journey. And they don't owe you anything.
Follow your path, theirs is not yours to judge. It is theirs and theirs alone. Paths may cross a million times on the journey, but the end for all of us is all the same eventually, and that piece of paper on that day, WILL NEVER HAVE MATTERED AT ALL, because you can't take it with you. It's just an earthly blip that dies with you.

In life, when you disagree with someone, you should not come and tell them they're an idiot, and they're terrible, or theyre lower than you, you should share with them your knowledge, your stories of experiences, and LISTEN to theirs, and both of you can learn from each other. I disagree with republicans and democrats 100% of the time, but I take the time to understand why they feel the need to support the tyranny of the American government structure, and talk with them on why I believe that it is just a two sided dictatorship well hidden by the disguise of divisionary tactics.

That is why i SMASH MY HEAD AGAINST the wall talking to you. To learn about you. What makes you tick. How can I share my experiences with you, to help you understand why this constant "cheating accusation" needs to END or everything we have come to expect, will continue status qou. If it is to change, we must both make sacrifices. And picking on one of our own over some stupid pointless jargon about phsycho therapy babble, is just more status qou. A true expert does not have to defend their knowledge, only practice it in life.

LISTENING is the path to peace. Arguing is the path to WAR. (no specific peace or war, just general. I can call it getting along/arguing if you like)

So chasing TC over this is a waste of your time and his.

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on May 9th 2024, 13:38:00
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

MrEd Game profile

May 9th 2024, 13:50:29

Originally posted by Coalie:
Which one? This one?

Cheating/Hacking Scandal
On May 2, 2012, the game administrators announced on Alliance Talk that Hanlong, with assistance from former game administrator Turtle Crawler, had gained access to the game's database, allowing the two to view all countries without requiring the turns needed for spy operations, change anything in any of the countries, and view private messages sent via the Earth forums as well as those sent in the game itself.

Woah......

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 9th 2024, 13:52:43

Woah indeed, except it was 12 years ago.
Dues have been paid.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

MrEd Game profile

May 9th 2024, 14:04:49

Originally posted by EmpyreanMKR:
Woah indeed, except it was 12 years ago.
Dues have been paid.

I hear you. I just wasn't aware.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2024, 14:09:00

It was pretty bad. He basically caused a mass exodus and a large amount of players to quit the game.

Let me go fetch Derrick to explain the damage that was done.

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 9th 2024, 14:44:02

interesting
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

Xyle SoF

May 9th 2024, 14:53:37

It was pretty bad. He basically caused a mass exodus and a large amount of players to quit the game.

Let me go fetch Derrick to explain the damage that was done.

There was no mass exodus or players quitting. In fact as a result of his actions the main alliances all grew in the lead up to a large server war. Derrick was not playing at that time. We called that war the "SPERM War"... SOL/PDM/Evo/Rage/MD vs SoF/LAF.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2024, 15:11:41

yeah but what happened after the sperm war?

Probably the same thing that happened after SOL/SOF/Rage/Mercs/Evo/Elders vs LAF
The population thinned out

vettiv Game profile

May 9th 2024, 15:15:25

Empy…

Salute brother

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2024, 15:33:16

Also BHole is correct in regards to calling "disgraced former game dev TC" a cheater. TC says aiding to the top is "cheating" but then goes ahead and does it. Even his former clanmates said it wasn't good for competition but I guess TC gets a free pass. He doesn't want to see his competitors get aided to the top spot but he is willing to cheat to the top himself.

I can start calling people who FA cheaters, or pack breakers cheaters, or people with stupid names cheaters.

82nd Round - TC gets FA aided to $1.7bil
83rd Round- Gerdler gets FA aided to $3.5bil

If an alliance decided to aid into the top spot a country that would not have won only considering individual effort, that alliance should not expect to net (FYI I would have won last set without being disturbed, so it's fair game to aid me back into the top spot).

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Please remove the ability to send FA to your teammates if the alliance has joined clangdi.
While its the alliance server it is not good for the competition between players that an alliance can just feed 1 country to get the rank 1 spot without being able to kill or interupt it.

Please be careful with the idea of having bots tag up, it would create an unstable dynamic that would encourage griefing countries not in clan GDI, or a race to the bottom with regards to aiding to the top spot. None of us want to see either of those.

Yes, nice work!

Everyone should agree not to aid people into the first position and hopefully with the inability of the griefers to do their work we'll have a clean result this set.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 16:45:45

Empy - I hear what you're saying. We've had our discussion, and I've committed to not calling M4D cheaters anymore.

As for the discussion I'm having with TC about the psycho babble stuff, as you've put it....

Why am I doing that? I'm doing it because he made a claim that I was detached from reality. It is not only a personal attack/insult on me, it's also something that he doesn't appear to be able to back up.

He doesn't need to be formally trained in psychology or adjacent field to be knowledgeable on the topic. I'm not claiming that at all. I'm just asking him to justify his claims. If he's knowledgeabe, he's knowledgeable.

The guy has said, on these forums, that he is smarter than everyone else here. He is the one who put his intelligence in the public spotlight for debate. He then attempts to flex that intelligence on me by way of personal insults.

I am making him show the receipts. Back up your claims.

The problem is, and I don't TC just realize this, I am not someone he can just BS his way around. I actually do know what I'm talking about. I can see through all his hollow words and hold his feet to the fire. I can do this because I actually AM educated on this topic, and I actually AM an expert on this topic. He's just a charlatan.

It sucks to act like you're really freaking smart, and then have someone expose you. But that's what happens when you use your supposed intelligence as a sword, publicly. Don't like it, don't use your intelligence to attack others.

That's on TC bro, not me.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 16:52:17

Oh one more thing Empy.

This has nothing to do with M4D. I'll be honest, I didn't even know TC was in M4D until recently. So hopefully you don't feel the need to stick up for him. I get that you're a loyal guy and want to defend your peeps, but is TC really your peeps?

Let the dude fight his own battles. He's the one who started talking trash to me. Don't come save him now that I've fluff slapped him. Let him figure his own way out of this hole.

May 9th 2024, 16:55:55

Oh one more thing Empy.

This has nothing to do with M4D. I'll be honest, I didn't even know TC was in M4D until recently. So hopefully you don't feel the need to stick up for him. I get that you're a loyal guy and want to defend your peeps, but is TC really your peeps?

Let the dude fight his own battles. He's the one who started talking trash to me. Don't come save him now that I've fluff slapped him. Let him figure his own way out of this hole.

No one started trash talk to you bud

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 17:09:12

You should watch how people act and imitate them, preferably someone who never causes issues and doesn't post. The results will astound you.

Oh I'm sorry TC, did I misinterpret this message as somehow NOT trash talk?

Look bro- something you gotta come to terms with real quick.

I keep the receipts. And I hold people's feet to the fire.

Don't like it, don't come at me.

Would you like to recant your statement, or would you like me to add it to the list of things TC has said, are irrefutably wrong and stupid, and that he still hasn't acknowledged. I'm a big fan of accountability, if you haven't learned yet. And I WILL ensure you are held accountable for the words you choose to spew.

Edited By: BlackHole on May 9th 2024, 17:11:24
See Original Post

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 9th 2024, 17:28:20

Im gonna DM you what I think of this. If I say it here, Ill get a week off of the forums.
Yes, hes my peeps. In my clan, and paid his dues for 10 years. Sentence served.

All Im gonna say here, is experts are phallic and ballish.

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on May 9th 2024, 17:35:02
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 9th 2024, 17:32:18

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on May 9th 2024, 18:01:10
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 9th 2024, 17:33:17

Here's a good story, none of this garbage you're babbling has anything to do with Mr. Ed's country getting killed. So take it somewhere else. Hijacking yet another thread against m4d members. Nice.
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 9th 2024, 17:49:05

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on May 9th 2024, 18:01:42
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

EmpyreanMKR Game profile

May 9th 2024, 18:00:37

P.S. Im making all of this up. "Feather Ruffling" if you will.
Mr Ed's post. Not Blackhole's

NAUGHTY BLACK HOLE. NAUGHTY Go back to your cage you filthy MUTT.

Here we go again, asking for acknowledgement....

This should take hearing about it six times a day for 3 more resets to get resolved.
Time for that toaster bath....now where did i put that.....

Edited By: EmpyreanMKR on May 9th 2024, 18:06:31
Empyrean
M4D - Has A Job

Ex UCN Sec of War
Ex Pres MKR
Ex Girlfriend
EX-Ample
Ex-calibur
EX-cellent
Ex-shut up

May 9th 2024, 19:18:31

That's called heartfelt advice, which you should take.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 19:46:19

Nah, TC. It's called letting another man fight your battles for you. Which is sad. If you're gonna start a fight, at least stay in the ring to deal with the consequences. Taking advantage of Empy's loyalty to his people is a low move by you.

Am I surprised? No. You seem like the type of person who engages in a lot of low and fluffty moves. It's kinda your MO, isn't it?

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 19:48:46

Oh, also....

"No one started trash talk to you bud"

You just going to ignore that I offered you irrefutable prove to that asinine comment of yours?

I know you went to the school of 'ignore info and hope it goes away' run by Dean Leto - But it's kinda like going to the University of Phoenix, isn't it? Not very good.... eek.

You want to at least acknowledge what you did. Or are you going to pretend that didn't happen and hope it goes away?

May 9th 2024, 19:59:23

Uhh... You think this is a fight? And someone else is fighting for me?

I'm baffled. Seriously all you have to do is talk less and people will think better of you.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 20:09:17

Oh I know it's a fight. And Empy has been white knighting for you for 24 hours now.

I think you're a little scared to actually address the points I'm raising, because I think you know how poorly it's going to turn out for you. I'll be honest, this strategy of yours, although pathetic, is probably your best bet. Call me annoying, talk about my posts being too long. Maybe say people don't like me.

Its kind of a tired strategy, but your options are limited, so I don't blame you for employing it.

Here's an alternative option for you though. Admit you shouldn't have attacked me. Admit when you said I was 'detached from reality' that you didn't actually know what those words meant. Admit you're not actually the smartest guy in the room. Maybe throw in a "Sorry, BH". And I'll let this go.

Orrrrrrrr, you can try to fish an effective strategy out of your man-purse. I'm hoping you dig in the purse, cause it's a hell of a lot more fun for me.

Your call, TC!

May 9th 2024, 20:17:44

News to me. You didn't have any points. You live in imagined world in your mind, you hallucinate most of what you see people write to you and you always win every fight in your mind.

No one can defeat the secret king.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 20:34:17

I hallucinate the post of yours I literally fvcking quoted?

Interesting! Anyone else see that hallucination?!?

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 20:35:22

You should watch how people act and imitate them, preferably someone who never causes issues and doesn't post. The results will astound you.

Quoted it for you again, TC.

Who else see's this hallucination? Maybe we are all on some group LSD trip or something!

May 9th 2024, 20:45:45

No it's just you. When reality isn't quite flattering enough for you, you detach and create your own. It's how you win every argument. It's how it's always the other person at fault. It's how you are the real smart one. It's how you win a fight that's only going on in your mind.

Yes it was a mistake to engage with you. The secret king always wins, so the secret king never learns and is incapable of growth.

Sov Game profile

May 9th 2024, 20:54:23

yeah but what happened after the sperm war?

Probably the same thing that happened after SOL/SOF/Rage/Mercs/Evo/Elders vs LAF
The population thinned out

The only Alliance that really declined was Evo as it lost its strong alliance leaders and never rebounded. After the SPERM war there was somewhat of an arms race between the 2 server blocs until the fall of SoF’s dominance in 2014. The declines happened after MD and SOL ushered in the era of peaceful wars. For example, in the 3 sets after the SPERM war MD went from 40 something members to 111 as it sought to challenge SoF.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 21:01:59

No it's just you. When reality isn't quite flattering enough for you, you detach and create your own. It's how you win every argument. It's how it's always the other person at fault. It's how you are the real smart one. It's how you win a fight that's only going on in your mind.

Yes it was a mistake to engage with you. The secret king always wins, so the secret king never learns and is incapable of growth.

Can you please explain to me how I've 'detached' and created my own reality.

To the best of my knowledge I just quoted your post. Are you saying that the post I quoted didn't actually happen?

May 9th 2024, 21:17:31

Can you please explain to me how I've 'detached' and created my own reality.

To the best of my knowledge I just quoted your post. Are you saying that the post I quoted didn't actually happen?

You live in a world that for what I said to be true that post you quoted didn't actually happen.

Because you have no empathy you are unable to conceive of a reality where your perceived opponents aren't crazy.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 21:43:24

OK, that first sentence of yours legit didn't make sense. So I'm going to just ignore it.

Let's go with the second sentence, and let's try REAL hard to stay on topic here.

I have no empathy for others. What is your evidence for this?

Follow up question, can you explain how a lack of empathy for others translates into an inability to conceive a reality where your opponents aren't crazy?

I know of individuals who lack empathy. There are plenty of individuals with have mental diagnoses that have impaired empathy. That lack of empathy does not impair their ability to perceive reality though.

You can absolutely not care about someone, or something, but still understand perceive the world accurately.

I'd really like you to explain how you connected those two thoughts. And again, happy for you to cite DSM 5 page numbers so that I can follow along. I've got my copy right here on my desk, ready to learn from you.

BlackHole Game profile

May 9th 2024, 21:45:10

Oh one more thing Empy.

No one started trash talk to you bud

After you respond to that previous post, follow up with a response to this.

I've quoted for you, TWICE now, the post where you started trash talk to me.

Are you going to continue to ignore my proof? Or would you like to finally acknowledge you did, in fact, write what I quoted.

Or is this still the hallucination garbage you've drummed up?