Verified:

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 4:04:45

you mods are dumb as fluffing fluff. fluff you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 4:50:46

Dang bro, what did you do?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 6:51:55

yea cuz cussing out the mods is the best way to get yourself reinstated in the event that you were not actually running mulites or cheating....

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

#10 and #85 are both purple on the scores.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 8:29:30

Multi or coordination is at play.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 9:52:35

I always challenge the mods to take it outside and handle it like men. So far galleri has had me arrested on 3 separate occasions.

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 11:44:25

I didn't do anything. I login way to fluffing much and was trying and successfully about to have the best finish ever for myself. That's fine though. After responding to these posts you won't see me back here again. Not wasting another second of my life on a game that has morons moderating it.

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 11:47:35

Originally posted by SuperFly:
yea cuz cussing out the mods is the best way to get yourself reinstated in the event that you were not actually running mulites or cheating....

#10 and #85 are both purple on the scores.

fluff the mods. I shouldn't have to DO ANYTHING when I'm not cheating. I had a bunch of turns stored and they've ruined my set regardless of if I was to get reinstated or not.

I'm not running multis. Only thing I did was spend way to much of my time on this game trying to actually get better.

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 11:49:44

Multi or coordination is at play.

I haven't coordinated with anyone, nor was I playing multiple accounts.

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 11:51:21

Originally posted by Cathankins:
I always challenge the mods to take it outside and handle it like men. So far galleri has had me arrested on 3 separate occasions.

Good one. Doubt these mods can get their blood pressure under control let alone actually tussle with somebody irl.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 14:12:06

They will undelete you if that is true usually. Do you have any other people nearby that play this game? Maybe they used the same IP? That’s the most coming one. Or maybe you were warring some guy and messaged someone else that was as well? Coordination maybe? Easy to do even if by accident

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 14:15:50

Originally posted by Lawton:

I didn't do anything. I login way to fluffing much and was trying and successfully about to have the best finish ever for myself. That's fine though. After responding to these posts you won't see me back here again. Not wasting another second of my life on a game that has morons moderating it.

The bright side is once you have got it down you will not only do it again but you will have better finishes if you keep at it. I would try messaging them and explaining your situation if you really didn’t cheat. There are a lot of people that do cheat and ruin the game for others in the history of this game so they stay on top of it. It’s probally easy to catch a few bystanders in the banhammer crossfire by accident

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 15:38:54

I don't know who to message as they didn't tell me who they are or WHY they deleted me. How the heck am I supposed to prove I didn't cheat when I didn't cheat? You'd think that they would at least gather up some GD evidence before ruining someones set.

I don't have anybody else that plays. I have five kids, but none of them play.

The only thing that happened outside the ordinary was I accidentally hit a guy one time, I messaged him immediately after and apologized and pleaded for him to take it easy on me as it was genuinely a mistake. (His country number was 4 I believe, and I meant to hit 47 or 74, I don't remember but I hit the target right after). He's partially to blame as well because he had literally 0 defense.

I went on and explained to him my strategy in the game, asking him if he found it valuable enough or new info, to use it and not hit me back.

I just looked at all the bots within me in score, and would send 1 jet SS, if it failed, I'd send 100, etc. When I typed his number, it bust on 1 jet SS. I didn't hit him again.

The next day he messaged me back and said you didn't hit me your multi did. I checked the news and saw another guy farmed him. I messaged him back and said I don't know the guy, but I did hit him. He said something else back I think but I ignored him because at that point I assumed he was hit so much he missed my hit.

I guess after awhile he noticed I did in fact hit him and must've reported me and the other guy. But I don't know who the other guy is, nor did I message him in game. It would be nice to know who the other person is, and if they have a longstanding account or not, because if thats the case, someone deserves to get demoted.

The other thing is I was being impatient yesterday and at a customer pickup waiting for them to finish their event. While waiting I tried logging in via my phone so I could play some of the turns. I tried ~10 different passwords but none of them worked and I tried to reset it and never got the email to change it. My password is saved on my mac, using my finger, and I used one that I generally don't use because I don't trust this site. I guess I was right there.

Still don't know my password, but anyways that's what happened and when I rushed home to play my turns I found out my country was destroyed.

Pretty fluffty, considering I was playing 6-8 hours a day on here, generally trying to improve. It's disgusting. Honestly, it really pisses me off. I'm almost to the point where I am just going to create countries in every server, suicide people that have been land grabbed randomly by other players and ruin everybody's set. Mods are doing a terrible fluffing job. I didn't do anything wrong and because some other fluff, I get punished.

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 15:47:36

I already deleted all my countries on the other servers.

I'd really just like my money back or I'm going to dispute the charge on the Earth Empires Premium.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 16:51:48

https://www.earthempires.com/...letions-and-appeals-45124

You shouldn’t have acted in haste while angry. Stick around man.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 16:54:25

Oh I’m not a mod nor do i have anything to do with your money. Just a player but they are pretty fair usually. Just my observations they are generally fairly reasonable

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 17:00:28

I bet maybe with the guy accusing you of being a multi the mods saw the 1 jet planned strike and thought you were cheating because you hadn’t done a spy op.

I also have used the 1 jet PS to prod defenses so I can believe that but if he mods saw that in conjunction with the guy accusing you of cheating I can see how they would have thought you possibly were running Multi’s.

Looks like you found the moderator thread. Sorry I can’t be if more help, good luck bro sorry about your countries luck that sucks

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 14th 2024, 17:37:18

He sent me a nice message telling me to fluff off.
So now he has a problem.......
I wasn't the mod to delete him, but he wasted his time and typing by sending it to me.

Telling me to fluff off bro isn't how you get help.
Good luck in your next endeavors. It isn't here now.

Also, the very first message in this thread def doesn't help. I have zero inclination to help you now.
You can ask any of these guys, I am a really cool girl when you come at me in a cool way.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 14th 2024, 17:43:46

Paging Prime to this thread.

He will lay it down for you and all of the server.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 14th 2024, 17:48:08

I put the strap on just for you :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 18:28:03

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 18:57:13

I'd really just like my money back or I'm going to dispute the charge on the Earth Empires Premium.

This is a disclaimer. I have no beef with you and I don’t know who the heck you are and I don’t care either. I am only trying to help with my post:

Read the purchase agreement of when you paid for your little premium experience. You are SOL.
No refunds, no exchanges, no warranties, owner DGAF about you once you break the rules and subsequently break more rules of conduct by disrespecting and abusing his moderators….

I don’t know what you do for a living but pretend that you work at a car dealership as a service manager and some guy buys a car off a salesman and said car throws a check engine light and they come to you and cuss you and your mother out. Did you turn the check engine light on? Nope just like Galleri didn’t delete you.

Would you be inclined to help that customer out after they verbally abused you for something you had no part of? Probably not right.

You see how Galleri isn’t inclined to help you out either now because you are an A hole?

Maybe be nicer next time on the Internet forums and in real life.

Have a good life and because you are a rude customer please don’t come back to our Earth Empires shopping center.
Your photo is posted on the banned people wall

SuperFly
Jr. Customer Services Representative

Edited By: SuperFly on Jan 14th 2024, 19:01:12

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 19:00:53

I bet maybe with the guy accusing you of being a multi the mods saw the 1 jet planned strike and thought you were cheating because you hadn’t done a spy op.

I also have used the 1 jet PS to prod defenses so I can believe that but if he mods saw that in conjunction with the guy accusing you of cheating I can see how they would have thought you possibly were running Multi’s.

Looks like you found the moderator thread. Sorry I can’t be if more help, good luck bro sorry about your countries luck that sucks

it wasn't a PS it was a SS

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 19:09:36

Inclined to help me? I wouldn't need help in the first place if they did their job well. I would never need to interact with them at all if they left me alone. I don't want friends here to 'help' me. I want to be left alone and not picked on or bullied.

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 19:21:24

Originally posted by SuperFly:

This is a disclaimer. I have no beef with you and I don’t know who the heck you are and I don’t care either. I am only trying to help with my post:

Read the purchase agreement of when you paid for your little premium experience. You are SOL.
No refunds, no exchanges, no warranties, owner DGAF about you once you break the rules and subsequently break more rules of conduct by disrespecting and abusing his moderators….

I don’t know what you do for a living but pretend that you work at a car dealership as a service manager and some guy buys a car off a salesman and said car throws a check engine light and they come to you and cuss you and your mother out. Did you turn the check engine light on? Nope just like Galleri didn’t delete you.

Would you be inclined to help that customer out after they verbally abused you for something you had no part of? Probably not right.

You see how Galleri isn’t inclined to help you out either now because you are an A hole?

Maybe be nicer next time on the Internet forums and in real life.

Have a good life and because you are a rude customer please don’t come back to our Earth Empires shopping center.
Your photo is posted on the banned people wall

SuperFly
Jr. Customer Services Representative

You're a moron.

I have customers who sign a waiver, an agreement, I have their address, license, pictures of their house, the job I've done, etc., and they still win their dispute.

Obviously, you have no real life experience in that department.

How would you react to someone stealing your trailer in front of your house? Would you go to them politely and ask them nicely to give it back? They're scumbags for stealing from you. This so called moderator is the same as that, a thief. My time was stolen from me. You all have been whipped into believing these moderators deserve respect. This is a game, it's a business. It requests payments and makes money off the PLAYERS.

This isn't real life, its a game where the moderators act like Hitler, and the 'help' on the forums is mixed between people who genuinely care and a bunch of fools who suck up to the boss to get ahead. IRL has nothing to do with it. If this was RL, you'd all be much nicer to me, trust me.

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 19:26:21

Originally posted by galleri:
He sent me a nice message telling me to fluff off.
So now he has a problem.......
I wasn't the mod to delete him, but he wasted his time and typing by sending it to me.

Telling me to fluff off bro isn't how you get help.
Good luck in your next endeavors. It isn't here now.

Also, the very first message in this thread def doesn't help. I have zero inclination to help you now.
You can ask any of these guys, I am a really cool girl when you come at me in a cool way.

The point I'm making is I shouldn't have to come to you AT ALL.

What don't you all get about that part? I shouldn't need to request special reinstatements when I'm following the rules. lol.

I don't think any of you understand the value of time.

Lawton Game profile

Jan 14th 2024, 19:33:08

"Treat meh with respect or I can't listen to you, bahhhhh."

The difference between you and me is I'm capable of listening to reason, even if I don't like somebody. It's people like you that racism still exists. "My group of friends doesn't like black people so I also don't like black people." That's your cohort.

You probably all masked up in 2020, because everybody else did it. Go read a book, it's called 'The Upside', by Kenneth Gronbach.

This policy is probably the most idiotic thing a group of halfwits could come up with. Especially if any of you are in America. Hey, let's make up a rule where we lock people up until they prove that they are innocent. Knowing that arresting people under false pretenses will probably rile them up and make them angry, but let's use that anger and hate to prove to the masses that they are in fact guilty.
Let's just start arresting people, based on zero evidence, and fine them, and lock them up until they prove they are innocent. Sounds like the perfect policy to implement and never change.

If any of you are business owners, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Best of luck to all of you IRL.

I hope you all burn in hell in this game.

Edited By: Lawton on Jan 14th 2024, 19:52:19
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 14th 2024, 20:04:25

Well I just helped you further. Enjoy your next game.

P.S. reading what was written about your deletion:
You hit a country. Then apologized in a message from another country.

Sometimes, you should realize you effed up while drinking and got caught. Then be humble.

Bye boi

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 20:11:42

Like I said.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Bye cheater!
(•_•)

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 14th 2024, 22:01:35

Originally posted by galleri:

P.S. reading what was written about your deletion:
You hit a country. Then apologized in a message from another country.

This ^. I saw the appeal message and immediately denied it without review since the appeal message contained nothing but a vulgar attack on mods.

Most people here will tell you I'm fair and reasonable, but I'm not devoting time to reviewing something when they act like you have. The forum message here was a continuation of your tantrum that only reinforces my original decision not to assist.

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 14th 2024, 22:03:46

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2024, 0:46:43

This flipping man baby calls me a moron lol

For the lawlz I clicked his post history and saw a few of his posts. Most of them are nothing but idiotic posts full of insults.

Good riddance on his forum ban…..

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 15th 2024, 15:18:08

That stupid Lawton loser is sending me messages from other forum handles.

Clearly he is a Moron with no life as I have no beef with this idiot. I was only pointing out that he is a rude POS…..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 15th 2024, 16:16:00

Same.
(•_•)