Verified:

humicroav Game profile

Jan 4th 2024, 13:37:21

I was too old to play it when it first came out, but now I've got children that are getting into it and I'm enjoying it. It's pulling me away from Earth Empires. I probably won't be playing Express any more. I don't know why you'd care, but I need a post bonus. Thanks for reading.
ur mom playz erf2025

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 13th 2024, 4:41:34

A couple months ago I retrieved my Pokemon card collection and have started collecting the Pokemon cards from that era I didnt get in ~1999-2000s.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2024, 2:09:20

I play with my kids and it seems really basic compared to MTG but I haven't played that in decades. I'm sure they both focus on pushing the meta with every new, frequent expansion though so maybe that's just how it goes now.

Lord Milk Game profile

Jan 16th 2024, 2:45:21

tertius you should download MTG arena its got lots of cards is free to play although i buy packs with cash sometimes and a large playerbase! if you do get it send me a PM and I will gladly play with you
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

Anarchist Game profile

Jan 24th 2024, 7:43:55

Originally posted by Lord Milk:
tertius you should download MTG arena its got lots of cards is free to play although i buy packs with cash sometimes and a large playerbase! if you do get it send me a PM and I will gladly play with you

Was waybto hard to keep up with the revolving sets just when you colloect the cards you need and set up a decent deck boom new set comes out and your deck becomes crap or hit with illegal cards for the standard play

herb Game profile

Mar 14th 2024, 22:25:51

play brawl and you can keep up
Founder of ELF
Played in
ELF
MKR
RAGE
M4D