Verified:

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 4th 2023, 14:34:23

i heard someone say qz was suppose to have it where only clans with more than 4 members can join clangdi. geez this would be the end of several smaller clans,it seems everyone is acting without thinking i think it is time to abandon this game

if that happens the smaller clans will be bullied off the server

Edited By: Snoopdawg on Dec 4th 2023, 14:43:43

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 5th 2023, 1:23:22

Any size tag can elect for the Safe Space.

You may be confusing something regarding the new in-game declare war function

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 3:50:10

Nobody is addressing the real problem, which is belligerent people who need to be banned from making posts anymore.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2023, 4:51:22

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Nobody is addressing the real problem, which is belligerent people who need to be banned from making posts anymore.

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 5th 2023, 8:43:40

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

LOL
"Ingame behavior
We understand that competition can get fierce and emotions may get heated, but we expect all players to show sportsmanship and to remain civil when dealing with other players. Players should behave appropriately in all areas related to the game, including ingame messages, affiliated websites, the game forums, and irc. Players who send offensive messages ingame will find their countries deleted and players who post offensive messages on the forums will find their forum accounts banned. In extreme cases, such as hacking or breaking other laws, players may find themselves banned from all game related areas."

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2023, 18:01:09

LOL is offensive now hahaha damn you went full blown snowflake mode 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 6th 2023, 18:33:45

It’s my time of year! Christmas! Snow falling, 2 fireplaces our new home, my little brother living living here and thriving. Happy doing great in school. Collins is doing great with what he’s doing. The house is all decorated. Just a touch of snow blanketed the countryside here in the suburbs well out in the rural area farm land lol other than me getting hurt at work lol

Hanukkah starts at sundown shortly here. Collin will be here light the candle have a special dinner with his parents. It’ll be fun I love this time of year even when I was in college and didn’t have much. I still enjoyed it just missed the people that I’ve lost along the way.

But I love the holiday! Don we are gay apparel

/me giggles and runs

Edited By: Doug on Dec 6th 2023, 19:20:44
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Doug Game profile

Dec 6th 2023, 18:34:41

And with Colin 5’4 he’s a little elf. Tho he says he’s 5’6 yeah in doc martin boots.

And me 6’2 but work boots make me 6’4 it’s an interesting hugging process lol

Edited By: Doug on Dec 6th 2023, 19:22:48
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2023, 18:45:35

Wall of text, hurts me eyes, I'm offended now :P
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Dec 6th 2023, 19:23:36

Wall of text, hurts me eyes, I'm offended now :P

It was condensed majorly!
Paradigm VP/Senator

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 6th 2023, 20:28:04

LOL

He's not wrong, at all. Ya'll have run more people out of this game by being pricks, than what I think you realize.

ツ

Dec 6th 2023, 21:59:28

Originally posted by BlackHole:

LOL

He's not wrong, at all. Ya'll have run more people out of this game by being pricks, than what I think you realize.

The irony in the statement is both of these players played in laf. One is still in it and the other has left it. So I agree BH they have run more people out from this game the clan that is.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2023, 22:16:30

Yup
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 6th 2023, 22:27:33

I've been here for a year. You know what players have constantly, publicly, name-called, harassed, and generally acted like a-holes to everyone? All the players in Sol/f/mercs.

You claim LaF has run people out of the game through their gameplay. And maybe that's true. But I am talking about forum behavior and antics. And I've been saying this for a literal year.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2023, 22:30:47

Originally posted by En4cer:
Cucks.... don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 6th 2023, 23:56:40

Syko's opinion only matters to Syko

PS if they were banning people for that reason he would be the first to go lol

Edited By: Snoopdawg on Dec 6th 2023, 23:59:24

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 7th 2023, 0:09:24

Every once in a while I do verbally strike back. Being constantly berated gets old. I usually say something savage, but it isn't that often.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 7th 2023, 0:16:46

you post way more often than I do I usually throw a remark in once a week just for bonus purposes lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 7th 2023, 3:35:11

But most of my posts are not offensive. Sometimes the truth hurts.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2023, 6:54:26

I've been here for a year. You know what players have constantly, publicly, name-called, harassed, and generally acted like a-holes to everyone? All the players in Sol/f/mercs.

You claim LaF has run people out of the game through their gameplay. And maybe that's true. But I am talking about forum behavior and antics. And I've been saying this for a literal year.

What do you feel like war should look like?

You’ve been actively at war, arguably suiciding at times, against a certain subset of the game during potentially some of the most detrimental changes to the game that essentially eliminates their meta!

I mean cmon dog, I’m one of the ones that plays both sides and we are rare, but toxic folks exist on all sides and only a fool would say it’s not mutual.

War and politics are essential to this game, period. It’s why we are all still here. If this was bot farm zilla in 2011 this game would have never survived. You just chose to align with LaF so everyone else has been mean to you because no one likes LaF.

That’s your bad bro, you gotta fix your politics.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 7th 2023, 14:26:03

if you are offended by this post I made you are digging hard because i only mentioned a message i read and there was nothing in it about anyone wow what a jerk

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 12:55:59

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

What do you feel like war should look like?

You’ve been actively at war, arguably suiciding at times, against a certain subset of the game during potentially some of the most detrimental changes to the game that essentially eliminates their meta!

I mean cmon dog, I’m one of the ones that plays both sides and we are rare, but toxic folks exist on all sides and only a fool would say it’s not mutual.

War and politics are essential to this game, period. It’s why we are all still here. If this was bot farm zilla in 2011 this game would have never survived. You just chose to align with LaF so everyone else has been mean to you because no one likes LaF.

That’s your bad bro, you gotta fix your politics.

Oh, I agree with you about the politics stuff.

The problem here is the lack of players, not the politics needing to exist. There is a minimum threshold of players needing to make game mechanics (both programmed and social) work appropriately. I think we are below that minimum viable player count.

Due to that, I think the players need to do something to make the game more welcoming to new comers.

Coalie did a good job with that initially, when he joined Resist and helped us learn about the tools that everyone else uses.

I think where we go wrong as a community is cross server beef, grudges that last an eternity, and for the veterans here, a desire to win at all costs.

What would have been really fun, 10 months ago, was if Darkness didn't bring on board Sol, SoF, and everyone else on team. If they would have let my group of (anywhere between 5 and 13ish people) actually fight them on even terms, or even let us have a numerical advantage, even if it meant them losing.

I think it would have been really cool to see a group of 5 darkness fight my team at their peak of 13ish. They probably would have won still, or at least caused a stalemate, cause they were such good wallers.

And I bet my guys would have stuck around cause it would have been a fun fight.

Instead they recruited more than me, Sui stuck his big penis down our mouths, and I lost 2/3rds of my team cause it wasn't fun.

So to answer your question, Derrick. What do I think war should look like? More even. More fair. More fun, with an emphasis on the fun, and not the winning.

Very few seem interested in that though, as the grudges appear to matter more.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 13:26:55

Originally posted by Snoopdawg:

if you are offended by this post I made you are digging hard because i only mentioned a message i read and there was nothing in it about anyone wow what a jerk
Is your thong still riding up your butt hard over the times I called you out for not contributing your stock to past war efforts while everyone else was spending theirs, or was it the time I told you that you were a private investigator because your nickname is snoopdawg, I really can't think of why else you spend so much of your time following me around on these threads like you're some kinda online craigslist stalker.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 10th 2023, 17:14:15

Is your thong still riding up your butt hard over the times I called you out for not contributing your stock to past war efforts while everyone else was spending theirs, or was it the time I told you that you were a private investigator because your nickname is snoopdawg, I really can't think of why else you spend so much of your time following me around on these threads like you're some kinda online craigslist stalker.

following you around? don't flatter yourself you are the one posting on my threads not the other way around i like the idea that we don't like each other so don't try to change it. STOP stalking me.you're the one butt hurt because i wouldn't FA you because I didn't like you but everyone else got FA hahaha

P.S. u taking Marshal's place?

Edited By: Snoopdawg on Dec 10th 2023, 17:20:48

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 11th 2023, 0:09:37

following you around? don't flatter yourself you are the one posting on my threads not the other way around i like the idea that we don't like each other so don't try to change it. STOP stalking me.you're the one butt hurt because i wouldn't FA you because I didn't like you but everyone else got FA hahaha

I spent more stock than you had saved, you're pathetic in war. My ideology is use it or lose it. At least it was put to good use by the others. There's nothing worst than a guy who shows up with breaking power and sets up for 3k finish everytime, you're one of those players. Why do I need you to like me, remind me again.

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 11th 2023, 0:29:18

I spent more stock than you had saved, you're pathetic in war. My ideology is use it or lose it. At least it was put to good use by the others. There's nothing worst than a guy who shows up with breaking power and sets up for 3k finish everytime, you're one of those players. Why do I need you to like me, remind me again.

the more i hear you bray the more homesick i get

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 11th 2023, 5:39:11

the more i hear you bray the more homesick i get
so your from Tijuana Mexico, I bet you like donkey shows too. You really are a weirdo

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2023, 6:41:38

You're
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 11th 2023, 8:47:01

You're
Are you my new substitute teacher?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2023, 18:46:05

You're

I really can't blame you for the horrible education system in the US.....but you're old enough to have already corrected basic grammar that they failed to teach you, someone's gotta do it.....
(•_•)

BlackHole Game profile

Dec 11th 2023, 19:07:54

jesus fluff, you're a bigger fluffposter than me, Ko.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2023, 19:14:51

jesus fluff, you're a bigger fluffposter than me, Ko.

Welcome to earth empires, the softcore version of earth 2025.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 11th 2023, 23:32:41

You're

I really can't blame you for the horrible education system in the US.....but you're old enough to have already corrected basic grammar that they failed to teach you, someone's gotta do it.....
I didn't know you cared so much for English, I bet you'd grade papers for free, you just can't help yourself.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2023, 0:54:50

You're

I didn't know you cared so much for English, I bet you'd grade papers for free, you just can't help yourself.

No, that's boring.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Dec 12th 2023, 6:15:45

You're

No, that's boring.
So in reality you just like to find methods to humiliate other people for some sick self gratification ritual.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2023, 8:02:25

You're

No, that's boring.
So in reality you just like to find methods to humiliate other people for some sick self gratification ritual.

Whatever makes you happy, boo
(•_•)

Snoopdawg Game profile

Dec 12th 2023, 15:48:09

no I was raised on a farm and I get so homesick when I hear a jackass bray