Verified:

Sandman Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 18:17:37

161 hits on a new out of protection restart with only 800 acres and 43 of them were DHs. Congrats nbk, you finally got it. hehehe :P

Sandman Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 18:28:07

Even better yet against an even smaller restart with only 500 acres. 260 hits with 69 DHs. roflmfao and before you even say I was stonewalling, forget it, I went to sleep before 7:00am gametime.

gambit Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 18:48:59

lame is you actually bragging about this on ffat :P

we are sorry that your restarts get FAed out of our breaking range...

you have to be lemminged just like the rest of your buddies...

doesnt mean you are special :P
Natural Born Killer

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 19:00:36

Grats Sandman, although on a side note you did lose more then just 2 restarts, which you fail to mention. And all of them were FA'ed up, lol.
But they are dead, and dead is dead :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

kemo Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 19:04:24

im just throwin out there one of you promised me dinner and a movie for wakin me up and i have yet to see it....
all praised to ra

Abbadon

Jun 21st 2010, 19:18:44

You mean someone was trying to pick you up as they were trying to beat you down?

Gambit are you desperate for a date again?

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 21:41:13

I promised you breakfast, not dinner. And by breakfast I mean gambit.
NBK

kemo Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 21:44:38

i demand what was promised!!
all praised to ra

Abbadon

Jun 21st 2010, 21:51:34

Did you use that cheesy line, "Want to get breakfast? Should I phone you or nudge you?"

That rarely ever works, except on Gambit.

Sandman Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 23:31:04

I guess you're guys were just out for an evening stroll? hehehe

Recent History:

17.1 hours ago
The Watchmen (#3362) attempted to spy on your country!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17.1 hours ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago
The Watchmen (#3362) attempted to cause dissention among your troops!

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused 6266 troops to leave your army!

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17.1 hours ago

17 hours ago
Lil Annies Fannie (#3359) attempted to cause dissention among your troops!

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

17 hours ago

-------------------

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 21st 2010, 23:32:23

mmmm breakfast with Kemo

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Popcom Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 23:34:26

isn't this info that can only be seen from in game?

doesn't that make it a no-no to post on the forums?

also, if u stop getting FA out of breaking range it wouldn't be a problem.

also, you still died..along with a # of other countries.

in short. please use that FA to buy a clue :)
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 23:42:41

OH! So you own those countries Sandman!

You lost 8 last night.

You're the idiot who runs the 400 series.

You're the coward who, after we killed a few last week, stopped hitting us and started buying up. Running your countries into the ground and leaving yourself with 1mil cash and 500k expenses.

You're the moron who thought a Dict with weapons tech entitled you sit on 300k troops.

Man, I can keep going on aboot you.

The best part was YOUR killrun on 3036 last night. Took 15 countries but you got it..eventually.

What a baddie.

Sandman Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 23:44:30

Well gee popgun maybe we'll be nice and FA your guys so we have something to hit. So if you want you can contact us @ 1-800eatdict

Popcom Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 23:54:30

you can hit. you guys are just lazy.
also, what JaT said haha
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Abbadon

Jun 21st 2010, 23:56:29

It must really make you mad to log in and see that a bunch of your countries are dead Sandman.

Making more will make you feel better.

It will make us feel better too, we will have new countries to kill.

Oh and what is for breakfast?

Troll, Troll, Troll .....

*looks around at hate and discontent just spread*
*picks up club and walks back to bridge*

Dallas Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 0:22:56

I really try hard not to post here just to ridicule a few jack off idiots..but I'll make this one exception

BTW>>LMAO @ Sandman

"Man, I can keep going on aboot you."

Where to start..
Your the clan that got its ass handed to 'em this set
Your the clan that has zero chance catching up in kills (even by killing restarts and inactives)
Your the clan that can't seem to get a country over 600k net(and keep it there 2 hrs)
Your the clan that has an avg net of under 250k
Your the clan that even after EEstats was reset IS STILL DOWN on kills by almost 1/2
Your the clan that (before EEstats reset) was down over 200 kills and losing ground FAST
Your the clan that is so stupid your members keep posting they are winning
Your the clan that because it ran its mouth all last set bragging got your asses stomped this set
Your the clan still LYING ON THE FLOOR BLEEDING ITS WHIPPED ASS OFF!
Your the clan that was beaten like a rented mule, a run away slave, a yard dog, a snare drum, a red headed step "CHILD" (how appropriate)

but by all means, continue on..your posts make me laugh(thats why ve always read this crap)

~~~Message brought to you by the new SWEET Dallas~~~

and btw..jat...what in the hell would know about a Baddie? Unless you have been watching AODT! If ya have, ya need to get outside more sonny!

Jun 22nd 2010, 0:27:01

Hi Dallas! I chased you from the other thread a couple weeks ago and here you are again!

Nice to see you jump in on someone elses watch because you can't do anything for yourself!

Popcom Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 0:34:53

also nice to see you have no idea at all what your talking about lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 1:20:05

Hi Dallas how are you?

Retarded I see. (troll)

Kemo it may have been me that hit you and messaged you right after. Did it start out with something along the lines of "Hi I was just waking you up" or some such? I vaguely remember doing that to a couple countries the other day. As I recall it was you that asked for a meal in return.. Hmm well I am sure it will happen again. I will pay closer attention next time. Until then we can just blame Gambit :) lol

Dallas Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 1:35:18

hehehe..has anyone ever sat your little ass down and attempted to give you the reasons for NOT using certain drugs? If not, someone should at least try to help ya!

I real sure the only thing you can chase effectively is your own tail, little puppy

someones else watch? this is my business numb nuts, I simply have so far chosen not to beat a dead horse..that is until you made some lame attempt at insulting a friend..a friend I got to come back here to play..you always jump into someones thread running your illiterate mouth and proving your an idiot..TRUST ME..I'M CONVINCED! Stick a fork in ya, your job is done!

I am 100% correct in ever post I ever make..like it or not..and I always will be.

I will try and refrain from posting here again..and try to understand---->
LAY DOWN, YOUR DEAD!

Jun 22nd 2010, 1:45:02

Ah, so you're here defending Sandman because he can't defend himself. Way to make your 'friend' look worse.

It wasn't a lame attempt, it was dead-on. Everything I posted was true and I can add to the list.

You'll refrain from posting here again because statements like "I am 100% correct in ever post I ever make..like it or not..and I always will be" just prove how much of an idiot you are.

Your posts do more for your image than any insult I can throw at you.

And forgive me, but this thread was directed at people in NBK...I am in NBK...so how am I jumping into a thread that doesn't concern me? Dude, it's not too late to go back to school! Take a class in Critical Thinking and one in Logic.

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 1:48:22

*lays down*
*gets bored*
*gets up kills a couple of Sandmans countries*
*rebuilds broken countries*
*lays back down*
*gets bored*

repeat for rest of set :)

So you gotta rebuild Sandman or you'll fluff my whole plan.

PS

Dallas = troll

Jun 22nd 2010, 1:51:27

"you always jump into someones thread running your illiterate mouth and proving your an idiot"

Does no one else see the extreme humour in that? Haha.

Dallas Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:04:07

Realax young man...get otside, enjoy yourself a little..and I dont mean in your bathroom! have fun stroking it
junior!

Be Sweet like me! CYA

Dallas Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:04:47

uh..Relax also...run with it jat...run jat run!

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:06:28

Dallas, when you keep saying you're sweet, I have this image of you as Bricktop from the movie Snatch.

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:07:11

Sandman Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:07:49

Hey jat, if you weren't such a child you'd know this is just a game. It's nothing to get all "choked up" about. If you do then I feel sorry for you because that means this game is your life. It also means you're one sorry sob. I run my countries the way I want to because I like killing much more than netting. It don't bother me in the least to lose countries to a person but when you have to run a bot to kill that makes you even sorry ass. If you always have to have an edge to be competitive it only means you're a total waste of space. Enjoy little boy. Have your momma wipe your nose for you cause you can't do it for yourself.

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:12:08

So does Dallas = Sandman like Donny = Billi

No accusations just a question.

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:12:32

Hey Sandman, if you were a bit more perceptive, you'd see that perhaps these forums are a form of fun for me...and Dallas!

"but when you have to run a bot to kill that makes you even sorry ass"

Yes, I've heard. We're all part of Bombers bot...funny thing that Bomber isn't playing. But hey.

You just happened to be on the wrong end of a massive warchat last night, Sandy.

Sandman Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:20:32

That's funny, aquaview told people that bomber is without a doubt playing in nbk.

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:23:07

Yea, for 4 days starting on the Friday after the FS until the Monday. He created new countries to join in. He never was originally in NBK until 5 days after the war started. Then he disappeared or gave up or whatever happened to him.

And you're not the first to post aboot Bomber. I believe Walding created a thread here on these forums that we all chuckled at since by then Bomber had stopped playing.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:24:17

Bomber is without a doubt in NBK. Also Bomber is without a doubt not playing ee at all at the moment. He took a break and didnt come back, lol.
On the bright side you can make more restarts :P
NBK

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:29:10

You should feel honored that we were willing to devote such attention to you.

There are others that we completely ignored to make sure you had something to do when you logged in.

This may only be my second set playing and first full set with NBK, but one thing I have learned without a doubt is that the people in NBK take their war effort very serious, and they/we will continue to fight and kill no matter how many countries we lose or how crappy our NW ends up.

Be proud you made it onto their radar as a target.

mrford Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 2:33:55

this thread needs more cowbell
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

kemo Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:04:06

alabama hot pocket?
all praised to ra

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:14:48

I asked you ingame what the hell that was and you never got back to me...or my country died....either or.

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:16:43

mooo

kemo Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:17:05

your gonna have to urban dictionary that one. dont think i can post it here...
all praised to ra

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:19:28

So who was Bomber and how did they end up in this thread?

kemo Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:23:47

bomber and waldin have a history i try to stay out of
all praised to ra

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:31:41

Hmm I guess I will have to hang around for a few more sets and pick up pieces of the story as they come up.

Just curious cause one of the countries I was killing the other night messaged me and said "something something fluff fluff Bomber" I can't read the message anymore as the country is now reborn a another country.

I thought it was cause I was killing them BR. Turns out they were referring to this player named Bomber. Just thought I would like to know who I was supposed to be. :)

If there is any part of the story you can tell me.... any info at this point would be appreciated.

kemo Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:33:49

i dont think i know all the details so youll have to ask walding
all praised to ra

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:39:46

C'mon just a piece of something. A dot of light at the end of the tunnel at least!

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:40:23

Walding and Bomber no longer spoon at night.

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:45:45

Ohh that kinda relationship.. LOL

General TwizTid

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:52:47

Walding went down on Bomber, Bomber freaked, Walding ran, end of story.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Abbadon

Jun 22nd 2010, 3:57:24

Hmm maybe I shouldn't have asked.

Sandman Game profile

Jun 22nd 2010, 4:37:18

I know you're just being an ass about walding, he's married with kids. If you had half a braincell left you'd know it was ZeMagicMaster aka DeathOnWings or DOW.