( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

mrford Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 17:58:41

I wouldn't

lae would still be fine
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 18:45:46

focus would prollie merge with lae to make FuKnLaED

Edit>> typo's r win

Edited By: Crippler ICD on Jun 14th 2010, 18:46:20
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

NightShade

Jun 14th 2010, 18:51:08

LMAO!
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Havoc Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 18:58:23

Where is the typo there?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Desperado Game profile

Jun 14th 2010, 22:27:05

not there anymore, crippy editted it out

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Popcom Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 0:55:34

the server would be boring..
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Rip It Up Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 3:39:39

we probably would have combined to take down LaE last set is my guess when they were still 800+ countries :-P

but right now, either AODT or NBK could take down LaE on their own.

Edited By: Rip It Up on Jun 15th 2010, 3:40:12
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:35:33

AoDT and LaE get along very well, so no worries there. NBK would probably have more time to focus their war efforts on LaE I guess, although I think those relations are starting to smooth over a bit as the new leadership change in LaE becomes more stable and we come to understand each other better.

Of course AoDT would be able to topple LaE quite easily, we're a clan full of netting builds with many countries that are on the verge of either no longer being able to run sets of 120 turns at a time, or just plain out not war ready. I don't think though that NBK is in any condition to take on a new clan atm, and to be honest I think LaE vs NBK in a war where both were prepared would be a very good one with no clear winner in advance. People seem to forget that LaE killed off 3 clans totaling nearly 100 members in less than 24 hours last set, with only about 2/3 of its member base hitting...of course the multi thing comes into play there, but 2/3 of our member base while that was going on is about equal to our current size.

Basically though, LaE has little interest in war with either of our allies, and we're basically just looking to net in peace as much as possible.

gambit Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:38:44

Originally posted by NOW3P:
AoDT and LaE get along very well, so no worries there.

indeed?

because last set... maki wanted to know if we wanted to combine forces to war you guys :P
Natural Born Killer

gambit Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 6:41:45

Originally posted by Donny:
If nbk n aodt got along?

well... we would be back at the beginning of ffa...

before aodt jumped us early on our friendly war of course...
Natural Born Killer

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 7:06:04

gambit - last set was an entirely different story than this set. New leaders, new relations, new friendships. To be quite honest, had I been in another clan last set I'd probably have wanted to go after LaE too - there was blood in the water, and it would have been glorious killing.

General TwizTid

Jun 15th 2010, 7:35:14

Actually he asked before the whole multi thing...
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 8:01:09

"last set was an entirely different story than this set. New leaders, new relations, new friendships."

Makinso Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 10:28:58

LoL I find it very funny Twiztid and Gambit how this gets twisted into me trying to put you up into warring LaE.

whilest it was Sauron who asked me to help NBK out this set on killing LaE.

*scratches head*

Our FDP with LaE was renewed like 15 days before end set last set.

mrford Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 12:09:13

Maki lika da doa da cha cha
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 18:10:20

nowie lika da maki do da cha cha

gee twiz....seems we weren't so far off base in our little convo at the beginning of this set, eh? ;-)

General TwizTid

Jun 15th 2010, 18:25:00

I have a short memory, and theres so much conspiracy.... mind putting me in my place?
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 19:20:54

lmao! There maki goes, Using his word voodoo again.

The only reasons i asked you in the first place, was because you approached me the previous set and asked if we would do a joint FS against them and also because i really didn't want to have to war AoDT for a third time (was getting a little boring).

And I would aslo like to comment that NBK was a little pissed at the time that i asked. It was just after the whole cheating/planting a spy in NBK thing(we thought you guys had planted the spy anyway), and it was before your new leadership had taken over...

just goes to show that anything that comes outta maki's mouth is complete bullfluff. And I can guarantee he will stab LaE in the back as soon as it becomes beneficial to him.

Walding Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 19:26:57

Why war LaE? It is way to much fun raping NBk countries.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 20:31:17

Sauron, you're the last to talk about trying to stab LaE in the back.....FDP -> no pact in 1 set, and trying to arrange to have us killed and all....

but that's just my 2 bits worth...

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 20:53:17

lol NOW3P you are determined to hate NBK for some reason. I am done trying to convince you. You really hate us that much? Drop the pact, why continue bashing us when twiz and I are the ones that assured that we pacted you guys this set? Even though you spouted accusations against NBK all this set like an idiot.(and only after we were down and out i might add)

Fact is, aodt had a pact with you, and with no provocation makinso would've dropped your pact and FSd you guys with our help had we agreed. We were under the impression that you guys had planted a spy in NBK, not to mention that fact that your leaders at the time had been caught blatantly cheating. Please don't act like that wasn't grounds to drop our pact with you then and there and FS you guys had we seen fit.

Popcom Game profile

Jun 15th 2010, 23:54:41

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Sauron, you're the last to talk about trying to stab LaE in the back.....FDP -> no pact in 1 set, and trying to arrange to have us killed and all....

but that's just my 2 bits worth...

400+ countries deleted because all your leaders were cheating
nuff said
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

ICe Man

Jun 16th 2010, 0:02:02

Actually, retard, it was around 175.

But, thanks, dumbass.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

General TwizTid

Jun 16th 2010, 0:05:20

Enough with the blaming about cheating, its getting old. We have all cheated in the past and never had to pay for it.

About the pact, Yes me and sauron worked pretty hard trying to get that pact to you guys, I even had to go against our senate and give it to you guys without approval.

Now3p, if you need to talk to me about something please contact. Thunder has done too much to patch this up for everyone to screw it up. Theres a lot of people in LaE i like, and most of them are in the leadership.

No point talking about this fluff when this thread isnt about NBK and LAE.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Havoc Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 0:06:15

Blame rico.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 0:17:44

Sauron - I'd think you'd have figured out by now that I'm not talking about last set, but that's ok. We honor our pacts, and I'm willing to let bygones be bygones for the sake of our members' ability to net. You don't need to convince me to like you or NBK, that's not likely to happen, and isn't necessary to uphold relations between our clans. Unlike some others, I'm able to divide my personal feelings from clan politics.

Twiz, I definitely appreciate your efforts. You're the one person in NBK that seems to be trustworthy in all of this. Unfortunately, my concerns lie with those above you in leadership who have openly admitted to wanting to FS LaE this set out of one side of their mouth, and then talk about how we're hating them for no reason out of the other side of their mouth.

Donny is also correct, LaE isn't FS'ing anyone - we're pacted out this set and fully intend to continue netting. Despite my loud mouth and intentionally abrasive style, we have no plans to war anyone anytime soon unless we find out that they want to war us. Just because I don't like someone personally doesn't mean I'm going to sacrifice our members' ability to net.

One way or the other, you're right, Twiz. I won't visit this thread anymore as it's turned into a troll fest (me included, I'm not above admitting that), and isn't doing anyone any good.

mrford Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 4:35:15

My dislike of nbk, which I havnt explained till now stems from one action and one action only.

Twiz comes to me and offers a fdp and me and him hatch a multi set plan that works out in both clans favor and I'm working under the assumption that this is going down and plan accordingly

2 days later twiz comes to me and says nbks senate voted againgt pacting lae for this set

I'm sorry, but that's a double fluff you. Don't offer something when it's not approved, and welching on a previous set pact is lame unless you have reasons, and I see now that nbk just wanted to kill us, and that's fine, because we have made other moves to ensure lae's future and that's nbk's fluff up for fluffing us and not being on board.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 16th 2010, 4:46:41
Swagger of a Chupacabra

General TwizTid

Jun 16th 2010, 4:59:27

I came to you thinking I had the right to pact anyone I felt needed pacting IE friends. That really didnt go as I would have liked and it will be changed soon.

Sorry ford.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Thunder Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 5:23:25

Gentlemen.... this was another dumb ass post by Donny, purely meant to stir fluff up and as usual, he accomplished it. Its degraded into an EPEEN contest and it doesn't need to be. RIU was the first to say that LaE would be killed. mrford and N0W3P are defensive of LaE and people know that. Now stuff that shouldn't be said, is and stuff that shouldn't be argued about, is as well. These kinds of threads always generate into pissing contests about what would or wouldn't happen. The only thing that can be said, NBK and AoDT wouldn't war every set. THAT IS FOR CERTAIN if NBK and AoDT got along.

Now my guys, I appreciate you standing up for us like always, but really, in this case its not needed. we're netting this set and we achieved our goal of being able to do that. No need to argue about what did or did not happen. It doesn't matter cause nothing said here benefits anyone. Put your epeens away and lets just go about killing suiciders and honoring our pacts like we always have and will continue to do so.

And to the others, some of that was for everyone else as well. Enjoy your sets and remember who started this thread.....it shouldn't have ever been posted in anyway.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

General TwizTid

Jun 16th 2010, 5:26:40

My fluff is bigger than yours.
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:

Thunder Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 5:32:35

Only when you disinterest me :P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 5:36:29

I would like to put my two cents about this LaE-NBK thing.

I like Cheese

oh and NBK, but I like almost every clan here, almost.

See, I know how to kill a thread.

Edited By: Mars UP on Jun 16th 2010, 5:39:25

Thunder Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 5:43:39

You can't kill it with SPAM

it must be done by change of direction

like what happens when Mars loses his virginity finally?
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 5:49:04

I already have, ask your mom. :P

Edited By: Mars UP on Jun 16th 2010, 6:03:04

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 5:57:03

This will be my last post here.

mr ford and N0W3P you are both fluffing retards. obviously you can't read. The ONLY time I ever considered making plans of warring LaE this set was half way through last set when your retarded ass leadership got caught cheating, and when we were under the impression you had 1 or more spies in NBK. waaaaay before the end of the set i.e waaay before reconsideration for pacting was even CLOSE to being considered. gawd.

So please stop coming here acting all high and mighty. and give this post a good read through about 4 or 5 times reaaally slowly because apparently you're too thick to comprehend my reasoning for considering it.

EDIT: the only reason I am continuing to post here is because, obviously, this issue is close to a boiling point in lae leadership. yes the idiot, troll, cheating bastard Donny may have stirred the pot in the first palce, but for once I am glad he did. I'd rather hear this here and now rather than later on

Edited By: Sauron NBK on Jun 16th 2010, 6:03:10

gambit Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:03:48

*measures everyones e-peen*
Natural Born Killer

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:08:16

8===============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:14:20

pfft what are you a baby JAT that's tiny :P

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:19:27

That's gotta be the most out of proportion nut sack evar!

Jun 16th 2010, 6:20:10

Each holds one sperm in comfort.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:21:49

Hope they've got Segways to get around that thing, or somethin....

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:30:40

JAT's nuts haven't dropped yet, it's kinda sad.

Jun 16th 2010, 6:32:46

My nuts are high up. They're on Mars' chin.

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:37:11

it's the only way he can get sunlight for them, for he has too much bush.

Jun 16th 2010, 6:39:27

*Adjusts aluminum foil around hairy balls*

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:43:34

*Watches JAT's bush catch on fire.*

Edited By: Mars UP on Jun 16th 2010, 6:49:22

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:45:05

(flufftail) weenie roast!

Mars UP Game profile

Jun 16th 2010, 6:49:58

You don't want to eat that weenie, it's expired.