lab.ghqnet.com

Havoc Game profile

May 6th 2012, 23:47:21

ketchup isn't hitting us..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Twain Game profile

May 7th 2012, 1:13:50

Tagging all his countries in a tag that identifies who he is, publicly declaring war, and giving the other side a chance to hit him first.

Ketchup is the most thoughtful suicider I've ever met. He should teach a suicider etiquette class to all the suiciders that hit TKO and PAN.

Popcom Game profile

May 7th 2012, 1:14:10

he is saying ketchup is a suiciders because he hit him while he is tagged BOOM i would think.
makes no sense since ketchup DOW like a week ago or more on you...which is ironic, cause you did the same thing to tex, and said if he wouldn't fight you then clearly his a fluff and blah blah blah, but now its the same position except your tex and ketchup is you lol just my stoned take on it...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

TroyTiger Game profile

May 7th 2012, 1:47:55

ketch not a suicider....

he declared a week ago, lol.

suiciders dont give notice their coming to party.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 7th 2012, 2:17:56

Lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

flo

May 7th 2012, 2:40:20

You people are hypocrits saying ryl is a suicider if he decs on a clan...

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 7th 2012, 2:48:52

nah, I think we said ryl is an idiot, just saying ;)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2012, 4:35:45

ag hits kills hpk defends deaths hpd
HDC 1352 9 150 1928 8 241
Total 1352 9 150 1928 8 241

Bad Guys
tag hits kills hpk defends deaths hpd
BooM 1928 8 241 1352 9 150
Total 1928 8 241 1352 9 150

You guys are lucky that:
1- I had hockey
2- my internet is fluff=P
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2012, 4:40:44

No worries Jayr=)

IMMA SUICIDE YOU!

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2012, 4:48:05

Deal. My clans best countries are
#116.

Please kill them when i go on a suciding rage! RAWR!

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2012, 4:49:07

oh fluff i dont care about 1a. Im tagged RD. SUicide anyone in that tag i dont give a flying fluff=P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2012, 4:57:19

*yawns*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Crippler ICD Game profile

May 7th 2012, 12:56:12

he's not in rd lol

infact he suicided rd a few sets back if I recall correctly :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 7th 2012, 13:13:06

he is for 1 reset
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

flo

May 7th 2012, 13:14:54

Ketchup fyi pk let you kill him... first seven or eight he wasnt home... Then he was in chat bsin... You see the dif

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2012, 13:31:26

No i dont understand what you are saying flo. HR has all his originals dead. I dont get how he "Let me" by him not being home...

Anyhow fun times so far guys=)

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2012, 13:36:10

Also this "suicider" has more kills then you, and less deaths. Define suicide for me again?

HDC-11
you+friends in bad4u-8.

kemo Game profile

May 7th 2012, 15:54:37

how dare you insult their wicked warring skills!
all praised to ra

Twain Game profile

May 7th 2012, 22:36:32

Originally posted by flo:

Not even a little bit. You're missing a major aspect of this. RYL hasn't said where he's playing. If you hide your identity and strike people, then you're a suicider.

Popcom Game profile

May 7th 2012, 22:42:45

Originally posted by Twain:

Not even a little bit. You're missing a major aspect of this. RYL hasn't said where he's playing. If you hide your identity and strike people, then you're a suicider.

how to you figure? so if all the ones hitting TKO/PAN this set had made a thread on ffat, would you still call them suiciders?
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2012, 22:51:23

Id argue im targeting a war built person, who tries to declare war on solo netting tags and is a complete retard is the difference.

However if people hitting us did that it would make our lives SLIGHTLY easier. We would appreciate it=P

Also if they give us notice of them hitting wed also appreciate that.

Twain Game profile

May 8th 2012, 0:20:25

Originally posted by Popcom:

how to you figure? so if all the ones hitting TKO/PAN this set had made a thread on ffat, would you still call them suiciders?

If they were open about their identity, played under a consistent tag and declared war, they would not be suiciders.

Bigwiggle Game profile

May 8th 2012, 0:51:55

If they were open about their identity, played under a consistent tag and declared war, they would not be suiciders.

Disagree twain, if you war dec and have no hope of winning and have accepted death, that's suiciding. Fun, but suiciding
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2012, 1:08:17

Jayr is the toughest Internet tough guy on the Internet..... Lol you sound like a little fluff in this thread you fluffing loser
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2012, 1:29:47

Well there was that one string last set that was 'Die Pan' spelled backwards or something like that. No one caught it until after the suicide. But in essence, they really did broadcast their intent. Not their fault no one noticed.

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2012, 8:00:51

You know nothing about me, but if you want to make that assumption that's your right. This is the Internet though, and no one really gives a fluff how tough you think you are. You still sound like a little fluff in this thread.

Edited By: mrford on May 8th 2012, 8:04:08
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rip It Up Game profile

May 8th 2012, 9:06:08

I agree with bigwiggle.

if you hit a clan 10 times your size and know that u have no hope in winning (winning defined by a tag kill of the opponent) then thats suiciding.
regardless of who, what, when, why or where :-P
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Twain Game profile

May 8th 2012, 13:19:19

Bigwiggle: Fair enough, but my point is that the most important part of this is whether they're trying to hide their identity. If I take my 16 and go suicide TKO, but I do it with them fully knowing it's me, perhaps it's suiciding, but ultimately, since I didn't hide my identity, they can find where I'm at in subsequent sets and come after me and any clan that would harbor me.

If I hide behind a name, let's say the name will be StEaL YoUr AcReS for argument's sake, and threaten everyone under a "New MEmber" name, and I don't even identify what my clan is, then there's no doubt that's suiciding.

What Ketchup is doing is going after 1 person, meaning a 16 v. 16 battle ultimately, and he's identified himself and his tag and he made a legitimate war declaration, even giving up the FS to make the battle more fair. So regardless of whether you want to put more caveats on the definition of a suicider, I think we can both agree that if RYL starts hitting netting clans next set given the circumstances, he is suiciding, and that Ketchup, given the circumstances here, is not.

Rip It Up Game profile

May 8th 2012, 14:12:33

Bigwiggle: Fair enough, but my point is that the most important part of this is whether they're trying to hide their identity. If I take my 16 and go suicide TKO, but I do it with them fully knowing it's me, perhaps it's suiciding, but ultimately, since I didn't hide my identity, they can find where I'm at in subsequent sets and come after me and any clan that would harbor me.

If I hide behind a name, let's say the name will be StEaL YoUr AcReS for argument's sake, and threaten everyone under a "New MEmber" name, and I don't even identify what my clan is, then there's no doubt that's suiciding.

What Ketchup is doing is going after 1 person, meaning a 16 v. 16 battle ultimately, and he's identified himself and his tag and he made a legitimate war declaration, even giving up the FS to make the battle more fair. So regardless of whether you want to put more caveats on the definition of a suicider, I think we can both agree that if RYL starts hitting netting clans next set given the circumstances, he is suiciding, and that Ketchup, given the circumstances here, is not.

he might have stated that he is only going after one person, but you can't just choose to war one person that belongs to a clan. otherwise what is the point of being in a clan? you war one person, you gotta deal with them all. and thats expected. unless BooM allowed ketchup to hit that player alone before ketchup declared, then fine. But i doubt that was the case. Hence you are knowingly taking on the entire clan, not just one person.
MSN:

Killa Game profile

May 8th 2012, 14:15:50

We were never contacted by Ketchup

+boom
+Killa

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 8th 2012, 14:59:09

Originally posted by Rip It Up:

he might have stated that he is only going after one person, but you can't just choose to war one person that belongs to a clan. otherwise what is the point of being in a clan? you war one person, you gotta deal with them all. and thats expected. unless BooM allowed ketchup to hit that player alone before ketchup declared, then fine. But i doubt that was the case. Hence you are knowingly taking on the entire clan, not just one person.

I announced this war BEFORE HR tagged boom. He tagged boom afterwards to try and run from me. If you declared war on someone, and they ran to another tag without working out details of that yet, would you not hunt them down?

Originally posted by Killa:
We were never contacted by Ketchup

+boom

HR was threatening me with all of boom BEFORE i hit. From what he said if i let them know i was hitting for sure, I would be preemptively hit by 200+countries. I know that what he says and the truth arent always the same, but I decided it wasnt worht the risk. ALl his originals are dead, and my secondary goal has been accomplished as well.

Theres no hard feelings and I do not blame you killa. I did however make sure only to hit HR (besides some defused missiles durring a chem run on me)

Rockman Game profile

May 8th 2012, 16:18:16

So you declare war on someone, and they run away to another tag. Reminds me of Paulie....

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 8th 2012, 18:18:26

Wow, there is an overflow of stupid in this thread...
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

May 8th 2012, 18:19:41

also , WTF is a Suicidier??

Is that someone thats more of a Suicider than the rest?
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Mars UP Game profile

May 8th 2012, 20:18:32

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:
also , WTF is a Suicidier??

Is that someone thats more of a Suicider than the rest?

It's a super suicider.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

May 8th 2012, 20:19:32

I think everyone should define what a suicider is, and top the thread. It settles all disputes...

Mars UP Game profile

May 8th 2012, 20:25:07

Ok if person one declares war on person two and person two runs to a clan trying to hide and person one still kills only person two, then person one is not a suicider. It does make person two a little fluff though.

Rip It Up Game profile

May 8th 2012, 23:32:29

Originally posted by Mars UP:
Ok if person one declares war on person two and person two runs to a clan trying to hide and person one still kills only person two, then person one is not a suicider. It does make person two a little fluff though.

well yeah, i remember back in the day when n00bs were actually n00bs and they needed protecting, you still had to sort your own issues out before they would let u join a clan. having said that, i dont believe any attacks were actually made on either side before HR joined BooM?..or am I mistaken
MSN:

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 9th 2012, 0:11:25

Nope. Because i gave him warning so he could hit me. I declared i would be hitting him, and didnt want to be a liar!

HR has been given SO many chances. n00b isnt an excuse anymore. Even i wasn`t this retarted after that many chances=P