Verified:

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:39:41

Um I'm pretty sure when you take the fact its been 2-3 days and this fool is "releasing" the info in 2 more days.. its closer to 5-6 days then 48 hours...

May 7th 2010, 16:40:20

Snawdog go back to cuddling with Rico because you don't know how to read full posts.

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:41:07

you are a nut...look at the date on the thread
ICQ 364553524
msn

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:41:51

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
Not to mention given enough time (aka its been like 6 days) you could photo shop about any thing you want on a screen shot...

Give me a pictures of you and in 8 days I will come back to you with 1million cash photo shopped into your picture.. bam! two birds one stone!

Bottom line is this proof should of game right out of the gates. It didn't. Every passing minute makes it more and more not plausible.

Better?
ICQ 364553524
msn

May 7th 2010, 16:42:36

I Assure you they were deleted over 48 hours ago... and I assure you he is claiming to post the proof in 48 hours ish...

So to me that is 5+ days just saying.

Rico Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:45:46

Originally posted by Dark Morbid:

That goes both ways tho. It's just like a crime, If you can't prove we did it, does not mean we didn't, but if the jury says we didn't then it's over.

But in this case the jury (The Admins) found you guilty.

Rico Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:48:28

Not to mention given enough time (aka its been like 6 days) you could photo shop about any thing you want on a screen shot...

Give me a pictures of you and in 8 days I will come back to you with 1million cash photo shopped into your picture.. bam! two birds one stone!

Bottom line is this proof should of game right out of the gates. It didn't. Every passing minute makes it more and more not plausible.

If these screen shots are what the admins were tipped off with days ago, then they don't need to be photo shopped as they were already damning evidence then.

May 7th 2010, 16:50:20

correct but they haven't been released by either party despite several requests to both parties, by many folks esp ICE.

So do they really exist? and besides it doesn't take 6 days to photo shop something just saying if they are "released" in two days then 6 days would of elapsed you know...

thanks!

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 16:57:15

What happened to the offer to Icey to throw the proof out here by Pang?
ICQ 364553524
msn

May 7th 2010, 17:00:14

I believe he emailed them and hasn't heard back yet.. but that question is probably better answered by Ice i'm sure he is on aim you can message him from icq i believe.

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:01:46

eh..we have our different beliefs on this and will never agree...but his unwillingness to have the evidence posted is proof enough for me.
ICQ 364553524
msn

joe2 Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:04:53

Originally posted by snawdog:
eh..we have our different beliefs on this and will never agree...but his unwillingness to have the evidence posted is proof enough for me.

he did send an email telling them the could post what they want. read other threads on the forum and you would know that

May 7th 2010, 17:07:59

Eh Joe don't bother responding to snawdog, just like rico he only reads what ever part he wants to. And twists the first sentance he can.

And I didn't realize Snaw knew what the email Ice sent to the mods said... How do you know he didn't ask for it to be posted? Maybe it was pang who is baulking at posting proof? Or they are prettying it up so you don't see the mod tools involved etc.

I have no idea i'm not in that conversation. Instead I have to wait for this idiot to post it.

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:10:30

Bullfluff!....yep i call bullfluff...he HAS NOT told the Admins/mods to post anything..show me where!
[edit]
Ok..i see he sent an email...ok...well wanna buy some oceanfront property?

Edited By: snawdog on May 7th 2010, 17:12:10
ICQ 364553524
msn

joe2 Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:11:27

I think according to the other thread there are some concerns about posting some of the tools. So i'm pretty sure Ice asked them to post what they had but dont know that 100%

joe2 Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:12:49

Pang, Qz, Spawn

read the thread with that name genius

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:15:09

You know, i finally figured out what has me so stoked..it aint Ice, it aint DM..it is how anyone would listen to such horsefluff from their leaders when it is obvious to everyone else that it is horsefluff..

Hey they listened to Jim Jones...
ICQ 364553524
msn

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:16:39

Well i did read that post and again just now...i still do not see Ice saying anything more then "i emailed"
ICQ 364553524
msn

joe2 Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:19:08

You know you were just as dimwitted when you went to start that alliance a few sets back leaving PDM, which is probably why I have no recolections of the name of it, I'm sure it didn't last. I've never understood why anyone would play in an alliance with you as a leader but apparantly there are a few out there who will. Then again IMP has what 90 countries so thats 6 members and three of them are "leaders" impressive!

Obviously you can't even comprehend reading two threads and making a rational conclusion from both of them.

Noone that I've noticed here is saying definately that LAE had or didn't have cheaters (though you and rico seem to think you know) What we ARE saying is that until proof is presented we'll wait to make our conclusions.

joe2 Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:19:44

Originally posted by snawdog:
Well i did read that post and again just now...i still do not see Ice saying anything more then "i emailed"

and just below that QZ talks about how to properly present data from certain tools

May 7th 2010, 17:20:28

and it says he hasn't recieved a response... so how can you assume what the email contains or doesn't? and why is it such a high priority to IMP?

We didn't get all involved when your clan got halfed and your leader got ousted from the game.

At least we only got reduced by liek 25% ;)

snawdog Game profile

May 7th 2010, 17:23:01

Uh, you have me confused with another dimwit..i never tried to leave/threatened to leave PDM and are you privy to the email Ice sent?
did it say "put the evidence out there"
or did it say "how did you catch us?"

ICQ 364553524
msn

May 7th 2010, 17:24:22

we don't know just the same as you don't know. either ask ice for the email or what he said or give it up go back to playing your countries and have a good day!

Some Guy

May 7th 2010, 17:45:33

"That goes both ways tho. It's just like a crime, If you can't prove we did it, does not mean we didn't, but if the jury says we didn't then it's over.

I'll remember your logics next time in court Some Guy"

-> This is not a court of law nor is it a democracy. This is a game. In just about every game on earth, cheaters are tossed.

"Not to mention given enough time (aka its been like 6 days) you could photo shop about any thing you want on a screen shot...

Bottom line is this proof should of game right out of the gates. It didn't. Every passing minute makes it more and more not plausible."

-> Wonderful. Preparing your this is fake defense before evidence has even publically come out yet.

"and it says he hasn't recieved a response... so how can you assume what the email contains or doesn't? and why is it such a high priority to IMP?"

->So you're saying IMP shouldnt be concerned that you blamed them for your problems and will likely war them sometime in the near future to prove a point to everyone else?

May 7th 2010, 18:02:07

It's not a meritless blame... someone used an officers account that someone is Prime. No matter what he found or didn't find that proves or disproves LAE is guilty or not.

Hacking or even logging in if you know a user and pass is down right dirty. If there was something going on in the site that he obtained by using / hacking a log in that wasn't his, it was obtained by extremely cheap low methods.

For that Prime is a scumbag... He cares about IMP, and IMP continously sing his praises.

So if the only thing that can be done to Prime is to "blame" his clan so be it.

(all of this is written with disregard to what ever cheating did or didn't go down)

We can prove it was Prime yet you guys constantly defend him. So you don't like cheaters but you stand behind bullfluff hackers/ dirty tactics.

good to know!

May 7th 2010, 18:03:03

Sigh made a blank post.. So I'll use it to post below!

Just an FYI i'm done discussing the whole situation until proof is given to me one way or another. Innocent until proven guilty just saying.

So relax no need to read anything from me on this pretty much ever again.

Message my account for further discussion if you really care to "make your point"

thanks!

Edited By: Billyjoe of UCF on May 7th 2010, 18:04:43

Some Guy

May 7th 2010, 18:28:36

It's not a meritless blame... someone used an officers account that someone is Prime. No matter what he found or didn't find that proves or disproves LAE is guilty or not.

Hacking or even logging in if you know a user and pass is down right dirty. If there was something going on in the site that he obtained by using / hacking a log in that wasn't his, it was obtained by extremely cheap low methods.

For that Prime is a scumbag... He cares about IMP, and IMP continously sing his praises.

So if the only thing that can be done to Prime is to "blame" his clan so be it.

(all of this is written with disregard to what ever cheating did or didn't go down)

We can prove it was Prime yet you guys constantly defend him. So you don't like cheaters but you stand behind bullfluff hackers/ dirty tactics.

good to know!

So lets say this is true. Prime hacked your site and got juicy intel proving you cheat.

The admins should restore those countries because they got help in finding out?

Its okay for you to kill a clan that he used to be in because he busted you for being cheaters?

I hope this is as laughable to everyone else as it is to me.

Just an FYI i'm done discussing the whole situation until proof is given to me one way or another. Innocent until proven guilty just saying.

For the fourth time this is not a court of law. For giggles, lets say it is.

You were deleted. By your logic....

GUILTY

Edited By: Some Guy on May 7th 2010, 18:31:08

May 7th 2010, 18:53:15

Mr. Twist master Twisty! I love you pal!

Some Guy

May 7th 2010, 19:04:11

I dont see anything twisted.

All I did was fan away the clouds and sift through the bullfluff.

This is what you're left with.

May 7th 2010, 19:06:28

ok what ever makes you feel better your right I'm wrong. If that's what you want to hear you got it.

Just done with all of this BS.

RaHL_DK

May 8th 2010, 16:12:15

Feeling like an idiot yet lae folks?
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

Some Guy

May 8th 2010, 18:17:53

You can fix ignorance - never stupidity.

Dark Morbid

May 8th 2010, 18:21:49

Originally posted by RaHL_DK:

Idiot? If you had half the intelligence to pull off the things I and lae do, then you wouldn't be dumb enough to make a comment like that.

IMO, takes a few smart folks to have a setup like this.
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Rico Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:27:36

Idiot? If you had half the intelligence to pull off the things I and lae do, then you wouldn't be dumb enough to make a comment like that.

Nice. Bragging about cheating now.

Dark Morbid

May 8th 2010, 18:42:30

Awhttp://www. Grow up kid. It's not the end of the world. =)
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

Dark Morbid

May 8th 2010, 18:50:01

Originally posted by Banibal Dibs:
Awhttp://www. Grow up kid. It's not the end of the world. =)

Dark Morbid
Ahttp://wwww. Grow up kid. It's not the end of the world. =)

http://www.legendsatearth.com

interesting that some things don't show up in a quote. would you like me to ask permission to kill all of your backdoors?

you're going to have too, I are no more forum admin! =)

mrford Game profile

May 8th 2010, 18:59:20

dibs is my idol

ban evading is leet!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

PinkyAndTheBrain

May 8th 2010, 19:05:55

you tell them Dibs. they attempted to ban you and their dinks got stuffed in the dirt because of it. you should hang their pieces in the wind so they can't ever impregnate anything but the dirt beneath their feet.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

Dark Morbid

May 8th 2010, 19:06:37

If you say so sweet heart. It's not about power dumb ass. because I am not a mod does not take away from the fact that I know I made these forums, your posting on them. It's like me coming and putting a mushroom stamp on your forehead everyday. No matter what, DM is all over your screen.

In the end,

DM 1,
Dibs 0

I are win.
</end>

kemo Game profile

May 8th 2010, 19:39:40

pretty sure we all know the stork brings the kids
all praised to ra

kemo Game profile

May 8th 2010, 19:48:49

you sayin its the position the people used?

missnionary = good
doggy = bad
wheel barrow = crime fighter
all praised to ra

kemo Game profile

May 8th 2010, 19:55:39

damn i was really hopin for a crime fighter kid someday
all praised to ra

kemo Game profile

May 8th 2010, 20:00:51

correction sir. obama wins many things by cheating
all praised to ra

RaHL_DK

May 8th 2010, 20:29:03

No DM, Unlike you I dont feel the need to make up for my lack of playing ability with cheating, Once you learn to play on my level you too will not feel the need to cheat. That is the difference between you and I.
The Death Knights
IMP aFA
-ICQ#413318945
-
http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...start.php?clanID=DKnights

NOW3P Game profile

May 8th 2010, 20:55:12

Oh, come on now. Everyone knows....

missnionary = good
doggy = bad
wheel barrow = crime fighter
Helicopter = NOW3P
Trying to pull out and letting the good DNA hit the sheet = [insert random person I'd like to insult here]

Some Guy

May 8th 2010, 20:55:53

I think the real victim here is Atari. He got robbed out of his next 24 hours.

Some Guy

May 8th 2010, 21:05:03

Thats what she said

PinkyAndTheBrain

May 8th 2010, 21:08:25

yah, and she enjoyed what i had to offer regardless of what she said. well, maybe not, i must run now.

Atari posted about crap that he should'nt have, now his IP is Joe Dumbfluff
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.

General TwizTid

May 8th 2010, 23:03:33

Lmfao
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

Some Guy

Jul 23rd 2010, 19:06:18

ttt