Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 25th 2013, 16:09:35

I love how at least 3 CC members/leaders keep mentioning pacting like they haven't broken pacts in past rounds. In fact, the only reason CC still has the members they have now is because they absorbed FoCuS, who has also broken pacts.

Leo and Crow - I'll save you some time debating with them: CC is trash and they will never stop what they're doing. Even if CC as a whole does avoid war with CC, they have a small posse detag late in the round with full tech and missiles and suicide IMP anyway. The obsession is very unhealthy.

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 16:22:33

YOU created the obsession with your poor decisions in the past. it is on YOU. once you accept that, you can finally die in peace.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 16:57:02

Again, why do past sets matter? You make cc look like a bunch of cry babies doing this lol once a set ends, it should end. Clean slate every set. You literally make ffa retarded with this nonsense.

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 17:49:20

do you even read what you type? how long have you played this game? every server runs based on last set you retard. look at SoF and MD on the alliance server.

jesus you are idealistically dumb. and i dont see CC crying, only killing. you dont like it? do something about it, or stfu.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 18:04:00

Lol wow, pull the tampon out bro. Nothing should be based on last set. The set ended, its over. Move on. Holding pointless grudges makes you look even more like a tool.

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 18:13:16

do something about it or stfu
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Crowgora Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 18:23:57

Lol i can see you have managed to cram more tampons. Bravo, bravo.

mrford Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 18:26:08

you seem to be the only one fluffing here. its weird how you are interpreting this situation, but to each their own. have fun dying as long as you are in IMP
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Leovalentine Game profile

Apr 25th 2013, 18:47:06

Hes right, you need to take those tampons out bro, seriously though

mdevol Game profile

Apr 26th 2013, 6:58:18

what? the few CC members mention pacting because if we were pacted this reset (something IMP leadership didn't even attempt to do with CC) this war would not have happened.

As for prime spinning it and painting the picture of CC being a perpetual pact breaking clan with no morals. I will educate you properly.

CC has broken 1 pact in its history. That 1 pact was in fact an UNAP. It was with IMP and the reason we broke that UNAP with IMP is because they were excessively farming 1 man tags for no reason. ZERO reason other than they didn't like the member of the 1 man tag.

CC happened to be allied with this 1 man tag as he was a former member of ours and we asked IMP to stop. They kept farming. We then told them to stop or we would have to break our pact and hit them in defense of the solo tag that stood no chance. They not only failed to stop they picked up the grabbing and even started kill runs. So we hit them in defense of one man tags getting raped for no reason other than they didn't like that person.

So that is why we broke the only pact that we broke and I have the logs if you need to see them for proof.

Care to dispute this chain of events prime? Is this not how it played out?

I'm not sure why this thread was bumped, everyone involved knows what happened.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 27th 2013, 3:43:11

OH NO! Not .... L O G S!

Please, God, NO!

mdevol Game profile

Apr 27th 2013, 5:12:54

alright then. with that settled...this thread can go back in its hole.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Donny Game profile

Apr 27th 2013, 7:50:30

I like this thread
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.