Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 2:32:22

oh come ON, galleri made a thread asking people to follow a theme, and it has more to do with ME if people do it? please. no sane person would believe that
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Pain Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 4:12:26

Originally posted by blid:
oh come ON, galleri made a thread asking people to follow a theme, and it has more to do with ME if people do it? please. no sane person would believe that

if she put a thread up telling people they should put poop in their country name, do you think people would do it?

now if she put that same thread up after you went off on a binger about it being offensive and several people saw it, what do you think would happen?

think about it.
Your mother is a nice woman

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 29th 2012, 4:13:32

LOL
So after that we have kitten theme....
Since I suggested it and people follow it....
ohhhhh!!
I should sell beach front property here in Colorado. Who is buying? Galleri is selling

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 4:50:35

if anybody need a good handjob, make sure you request jackelop aka jackoff ;)

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 5:00:24

holy fluff. lol. i will bet you are 12 maybe 13. if your parents catch you talking like this on the intermanet your goin to get grounded. bed time kiddo. night night. let the big people talk now.

can we make msg boards for adults and one for kiddies?

Edited By: Jackelope on Jan 29th 2012, 5:02:44
See Original Post

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 21:20:12

As further proof that I'm not #98's farm, I just dumped my missiles on him. Destroyed ~3100 acres and around 1700 buildings. As opposed to the ~500 acres he got off me through his farming.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2012, 0:10:58

Very NICE NukEvil!!!!!!!! <3
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 30th 2012, 15:28:33

you do realize that anyone can put any clan tag in their country name right?

For example I could hate sof and name my country Helmet SoF and no one would be the wiser.

Back in the day I would put all kinds of different clan tags in my country name just to mess with people.

Also you realize that even if hypothetically we started deleted for country names, where would it end? RDers use to identify themselves with a naming theme for example: mr teal, mr pink.. ect.. Do we then delete for a naming theme? how do we determine where to draw the line..

In any case I don't see two countries in primary/express putting a clan tag in their name as an issue..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2012, 17:36:43

Originally posted by martian:

In any case I don't see two countries in primary/express putting a clan tag in their name as an issue..
What about the fact that the two countries are allied? So we have co-operative play from two people who play in the same clan on another server.

IMO there should be some enforcement of the spirit of the rules here. Same applies to JJ23 and his landfarm "friends"
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

tduong Game profile

Jan 30th 2012, 20:23:12

jj has landfarm friends?
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years