Verified:

Ratski Game profile

Sep 2nd 2016, 5:51:46

Pound the crap out of #103, for fun because you thought you could get away with attacking me, lol I can't win this set, But I can continue to pound you as my favorite target for the rest of the set, Because I have more spies than you and I know how to use them. You mess with the Mad Dog, You will get bit !

Psi Game profile

Sep 2nd 2016, 6:20:02

Lol. I have been watching this play out in the news. Gs and br for dayyys haha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2016, 8:51:54

Weeeeeee pew pew pew
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 2nd 2016, 13:24:37

Hey, remember last set, when I retalled your landgrab on my country, then you started doing harmful ops on me? I pounded you down below a million in net before the set ended, and you told me you'd be seeing me next set?

Turns out, it's me seeing you instead. Let's have some fun, shall we?

P.S. Learn to use those spies of yours. You're all over the place with them.

Edited By: NukEvil on Sep 2nd 2016, 13:26:46
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 2nd 2016, 14:02:45

Okay so he throws a few ab then br then he does a ps after for 22 acres.... You must of known this would happen as to why you have lolol in your name
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 2nd 2016, 16:24:49

And of course someone else jumps in. Ahh well, may as well take advantage of it while I can.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 3rd 2016, 13:33:28

And Ratski's country is dead. And Gogy thought he could multitap me and get away with it. Ahh well.

Ratski Game profile

Sep 3rd 2016, 20:21:12

Now I know who to piss off every chance I get. NUKEVIL . As l said I am not here to win don't care about it, I will never win with ass wipes like you around you anyway, so I will be a pain, in ass to jerks like you every set. I get the chance! So next time !

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2016, 20:33:34

You got it all wrong.....Nuk isn't the type to ruin people's set for fluffs and giggles, you provoked him, same would happen with me and any other that enjoys warring, have fun!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 3rd 2016, 22:17:23

Oh don't get me wrong. I have been known to ruin others' resets for no apparent reason back in the day. Remember all those poor, defenseless, land thin countries I slaughtered? People were raging on me then, too.

This time, however, Ratboy got my attention, by thinking he could make himself known as some great suicider. I don't know why, maybe he wanted to build up his reputation or whatever? His thread here points me in that direction. Unfortunately, his country is now dead, and mine is not. This server seems to have come down with a plague of groups of suiciders out to ruin the resets of those who wish to play peacefully. It seems that Ratboy just thought he'd join in on the fun. And his country is dead. See how that works?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2016, 22:27:00

Works good I'd say.....

LOL
(•_•)

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 0:57:22

LOL, his restart is busy lemming my tanks. How pathetic can you get?

randus711 Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 13:50:11

Whoop

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 14:30:40

noob vs pro:

noob:

2016-09-03 12:02 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 85A (+9A)
2016-09-03 12:02 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 102A (+15A)
2016-09-03 12:01 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 121A (+25A)
2016-09-03 12:01 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 141A (+37A)
2016-09-03 12:01 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 137A (+47A)
2016-09-03 12:01 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 131A (+58A)

pro:

2016-09-03 13:13 teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) C R O A T I A (#46) NM 634A
2016-09-03 13:13 teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) C R O A T I A (#46) NM 634A

noob:

2016-09-04 11:13 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 40A (+2A)
2016-09-03 13:44 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 22A (+2A)
2016-09-03 13:44 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 29A (+2A)
2016-09-03 13:38 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 38A (+2A)
2016-09-03 13:38 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 49A (+3A)
2016-09-03 13:38 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 62A (+6A)
2016-09-03 13:38 C R O A T I A (#46) teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) SS 78A (+9A)

pro:

2016-09-04 12:22 teabag tunnel lolol lolol (#103) C R O A T I A (#46) NM 791A

Hope the grabs were worth it brooooooooooo...

Hammer Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 19:04:02

I kept waiting for gogy to flatten another country, but I guess he had warring options this set.

Now, I'm watching a long time acquaintance play out of character. This server has changed a lot over the last year.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 21:00:18

Gogy could be busy

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Psi Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 23:27:34

This server is all single player bot farming. If you tap one person one time they retal in stupid manners 2 days later and decide they need to "ruin your set." After multiple others have already decided thats what they just have to do. What happened to this game?

Addit: why was I single tapping humans? Because if your gonna put bots in and turn it into a single player game then you need to get off your ass and make sure they work.

Edited By: Psi on Sep 4th 2016, 23:30:49
See Original Post

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2016, 23:33:06

Most players don't mind single taps. It's the doubles that get the "ruin your set" reaction.
Just shut up and have another beer

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2016, 23:36:27

Originally posted by Psi:
This server is all single player bot farming. If you tap one person one time they retal in stupid manners 2 days later and decide they need to "ruin your set." After multiple others have already decided thats what they just have to do. What happened to this game?

Addit: why was I single tapping humans? Because if your gonna put bots in and turn it into a single player game then you need to get off your ass and make sure they work.
Why do you care if a human hits you bck as a retal. They probably get good land from your ass and you attacked them first so they deserve it. Everyone liked to retal before bots ever came around too

Edited By: Trump on Sep 4th 2016, 23:39:58
See Original Post

Psi Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 23:46:30

Originally posted by Trump:
Originally posted by Psi:

Why do you care if a human hits you bck as a retal. They probably get good land from your ass and you attacked them first so they deserve it. Everyone liked to retal before bots ever came around too

I don't mind the retal. Throwing nukes at me after being suicided on twice though has me over it. I'm not even that botheted by what's happening atm. He can do what he wants and continue to send abusive messages. My set was fluffed with no coming back anyway.

This game has many hidden rules. And they have changed in the decade plus since I have played. I need to learn the new ettiquette For sure, but jesus.

To clarify... when I used to play a retal for a land grab was an attempt at a landgrab. So throwing a nuke as retal is in now. Cause fluff me 2 sets i've been nice enough to not fling them around. That will change though.

Edited By: Psi on Sep 4th 2016, 23:49:31
See Original Post

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2016, 23:49:59

If you join GDI you cant be nuked and so on unless ou multitap. If you dont join GDI the other non GDI people who love to war will attack you

Psi Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 23:52:11

I tried to join it with the 16 bonus turns. It wont let me though. Do i have to join GDI before I farm the bots? This is the only thing I can think of that is preventimg me joining.

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2016, 23:53:26

You must join GDI before making any attack. Then after oyu join you can pay the 16 bonus points. The 16 points dont join they just make it free. Then if you are in GDI the brawlers cant get to you unless you open yourself up by multi tapping.

Psi Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 23:56:12

Thanks Trump. I appreciate that. Joining right off the bat would severely cripple your establishing phasem so best after protection?

qwerasdf Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 23:58:41

Join before you're going to attack basically. It won't cripple you for long because if you time your second bonus well.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 0:01:14

I always join GDI at turn 99 then when I log in after storing up turns I have enough bonus for free GDI

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Psi Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 0:04:15

Thanks guys. That makes a lot of sense. Will see how I go next set.

clintonista Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 0:07:24

Psi

GDI for Express is complicated, in fact qzjul has publicly posted that he does not understand Express GDI.
Frankly most players do not understand it because Pang and Slagpit changed it dramatically after the 2010 friends of fordy cheating scandal. QZ was not involved in those rule changes. The decided to block players from playing each others countries, from organizing kill runs on the clan web sites, from posting spy ops on clan web sites, from helping their friends" by posting the clan's Express country names on the off site box car websites, by stopping groups of friends from attacking the top player in order to help their clan mate win, stopping mass harmful spy ops to aid clan mates and the other conduct which was discovered in 2010. The best way to understand this GDI is going back and reading the 2010 forum posts.

Edited By: clintonista on Sep 5th 2016, 0:12:03

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2016, 0:09:27

Originally posted by clintonista:
Psi

GDI for Express is complicated, in fact qzjul has publicly posted that he does not understand Express GDI.
Frankly most players do not understand it because Pang and Slagpit changed it dramatically after the 2010 friends of fordy cheating cheating scandal. QZ was not involved in those rule changes. The best way to understand this GDI is going back and reading the 2010 forum posts.

This is all bullfluff loll wtf

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 0:10:24

noob:

104 bite this 125 5,119 acres $955,854 T 187 21

pro:

103 teabag tunnel lolol lolol 103 5,952 acres $1,000,281 T 168 122

the Temple

Sep 5th 2016, 3:28:14

Psi

Frankly most players do not understand it because Pang and Slagpit changed it dramatically after the 2010 friends of fordy cheating scandal. QZ was not involved in those rule changes. The decided to block players from playing each others countries, from organizing kill runs on the clan web sites, from posting spy ops on clan web sites, from helping their friends" by posting the clan's Express country names on the off site box car websites, by stopping groups of friends from attacking the top player in order to help their clan mate win, stopping mass harmful spy ops to aid clan mates and the other conduct which was discovered in 2010. The best way to understand this GDI is going back and reading the 2010 forum posts.

Not a single on of those things is GDI

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 5th 2016, 5:21:52

I see Clint is rewriting history again
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

clintonista Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 8:40:56

Temple,
You are partially correct that several of these things are only tangentially GDI related. It may now seem strange that the GDI rule change of 2010 which birthed the current abomination included restrictions on the number of spy ops and other ancillary rule changes which to you novitiate seem totally unrelated. To a novice or to a casual non-playing observer like Warster, spy op restrictions seem totally separate from GDI, yet there they are right in the 2010 GDI announcement. In order to understand why, one must grasp why Pang and Slagpit solicited comment and created this Frankenstein GDI. One must remember that two Earth game hosts had already died and this site was less than six months old. Given the duration and magnitude of the cheating scandal and Jag's boasts that he and his friends would keep on cheating forever, Pang and Slagpit and the many aggrieved players agreed that drastic action was required.
The GDI they created stops special attacks on GDI members from anyone they have not attacked twice, this rule is in direct response to the clan based cheating espoused and practiced so frequently by fordy et al. I am not sure how Temple fails to grasp that this GDI rule is in direct response to the wide spread cheating practice of clans
launching end set special attack kill runs on anyone who was in the top ten and not a member of their clan. If you like Temple can not see how the special attack restrictions stop clans, all I can say again is go back and read the 2010 GDI threads to understand GDI.

Warster's response is typically nonspecific and thus unworthy of thoughtful reply. To the extent that his response implies that there was no cheating scandal going on under his unsuspecting nose or that today's GDI is not a direct draconian response to that cheating, all I can say is go back and read the 2010 threads and see if there was a cheating scandal across multiple servers, across multiple resets involving large scale systemic clan activity among "friends" which occurred on the server Warster was supposedly moderating.

the Temple

Sep 5th 2016, 12:07:18

Temple,
You are partially correct that several of these things are only tangentially GDI related. It may now seem strange that the GDI rule change of 2010 which birthed the current abomination included restrictions on the number of spy ops and other ancillary rule changes which to you novitiate seem totally unrelated. To a novice or to a casual non-playing observer like Warster, spy op restrictions seem totally separate from GDI, yet there they are right in the 2010 GDI announcement. In order to understand why, one must grasp why Pang and Slagpit solicited comment and created this Frankenstein GDI. One must remember that two Earth game hosts had already died and this site was less than six months old. Given the duration and magnitude of the cheating scandal and Jag's boasts that he and his friends would keep on cheating forever, Pang and Slagpit and the many aggrieved players agreed that drastic action was required.
The GDI they created stops special attacks on GDI members from anyone they have not attacked twice, this rule is in direct response to the clan based cheating espoused and practiced so frequently by fordy et al. I am not sure how Temple fails to grasp that this GDI rule is in direct response to the wide spread cheating practice of clans
launching end set special attack kill runs on anyone who was in the top ten and not a member of their clan. If you like Temple can not see how the special attack restrictions stop clans, all I can say again is go back and read the 2010 GDI threads to understand GDI.

Warster's response is typically nonspecific and thus unworthy of thoughtful reply. To the extent that his response implies that there was no cheating scandal going on under his unsuspecting nose or that today's GDI is not a direct draconian response to that cheating, all I can say is go back and read the 2010 threads and see if there was a cheating scandal across multiple servers, across multiple resets involving large scale systemic clan activity among "friends" which occurred on the server Warster was supposedly moderating.

I've been around a lot longer than you think Clint (or should we call you Lincoln?), I don't need you to tell me there were other servers, or how to suck eggs.

Lots of thing might have been done to stop clan fluffishness. none of what you mentioned is impacted by GDI.

I'd tell you to show us these 2010 threads. I'm sure you've got the links to hand seeing as you know the content so well, but there's no point arguing with your tendentious crap.

Edited By: the Temple on Sep 5th 2016, 12:27:45

damondusk Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 14:19:45

+1 for using the word 'tendentious'

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 6th 2016, 5:27:32

GDI was changed to stop people suiciding on countries for no reason and to help stop teamwork which was getting out of control.

Clint also wants people to believe that moderators can see what alliances people belong to on other servers and that we have access to clan sites, where most of this so call clan activity was taking place.

New rules were put in place to curb such activities at spawn and my request to make it easier to track and deal with.

Same goes for DR abuse

Like I said, rewriting history to serve your opinion.

One final note at the time all this happened I was the junior MOD for express, I answered to spawn and slagpit and they decided on such things. But I'll take the blame
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 6th 2016, 5:31:46

Oh stop blaming everything on Ford, not everything that happens in this game is because of ford
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2016, 6:00:45

fordy is the Donald Trump of EE.....everyone who openly hates him in reality secretly loves him and can't get enough, thus the constant ranting about him....
(•_•)

clintonista Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 9:36:58

Originally posted by Warster:

GDI was changed to stop people suiciding on countries for no reason and to help stop teamwork which was getting out of control.

Clint also wants people to believe that moderators can see what alliances people belong to on other servers and that we have access to clan sites, where most of this so call clan activity was taking place.

New rules were put in place to curb such activities at spawn and my request to make it easier to track and deal with.

Same goes for DR abuse

Like I said, rewriting history to serve your opinion.

One final note at the time all this happened I was the junior MOD for express, I answered to spawn and slagpit and they decided on such things. But I'll take the blame

Excellent.
Those who care to know the truth can now quickly check the 2010 forums and decide for themselves.
Warster denies the new rules were in response to the largest cheating scandal in Earth history. Check for yourselves.

I never said or implied in any way that moderators had access to the alliance information on other servers that is the typical liar's smokescreen of placing irrational words in an opponent's mouth.

When Warster says the new rules were put in place at his request that is stunningly wildly not at all reflected in history's original documents. Check the news all around the 2010 GDI rule change announcements and you will find dozens of players calling for change, proposing rules and threatening to quit if the cheating is not stopped but you will not find a single whisper from Warster saying please change these rules. In fact you will find Slagpit and Pang cite the suggestions of players but Warster gets no mention, none.

Check the original documents and decide for yourselves.

the Temple

Sep 6th 2016, 9:42:22

Links or it's not true.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 6th 2016, 11:32:21

not once did i say they were MY ideas, players sent messages making requests or using the buy & suggestion forum that were then added to the dev board or PM's with qz and slag and requests were made to make it easier on moderators to find people abuse rules about team play .

why would i make requests on the public forum when i have direct access to the dev board and to the moderation forum ??

the biggest cheating scandal was LAE, claiming the abuse of the spirit of the server rules was the biggest cheating scandal in the games history is a big lie, by claiming that players were doing under my nose you implied that i must have access to the forums they were using and the IRC chats they were having, because back then you were allowed to kill with others as long as it wasn't done using a war/kill chat. The rules were changed outlawing any kind of teamwork to make it easier on moderators

this debate went for over a week with 8 admins and mods with 3 different points of view and was very heated, tho posts from that thread cant be posted here as all mod forum posts are private and aren't to be shared.

Laf members were more into teamplay on express then anyone else and that was in 2012

Originally posted by Slagpit:

-special form of GDI requiring a country to be attacked (or offensively opped) in order for it to be able to launch special attacks or harmful ops.
So if you had A in GDI and B outside of GDI.
A can only do SS, PS, steal tech, burn bushels, steal oil against B.
If A does any of the above, B can do anything he wishes to A.

B can only do SS, PS, steal tech, burn bushels, steal oil against A.
If B does any of the above, A can do anything he wishes to A.

The cost would be $5/acre I guess. The idea is to provide a safe way for all-X countries to play. Too many all-X countries get suicided on for no reason.

this was the original suggestion by slag, so where is the cheating mentioned??

edit- just to prove my earlier statement about being a new/junior mod in 2010

Earth Empires

Reply|
Mon 3/05/2010, 7:13 AM
You
Hi Warster,

If you're still interested in the position, please come to #moderators on irc.earthempires.com so we can interview you. Thanks for applying!
-EE Staff

i wasnt given mod tools for like a month after that email :)

so clint go blame someone else

Edited By: Warster on Sep 6th 2016, 13:15:21
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Scott Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 15:25:25

not once did i say they were MY ideas, players sent messages making requests or using the buy & suggestion forum that were then added to the dev board or PM's with qz and slag and requests were made to make it easier on moderators to find people abuse rules about team play .

why would i make requests on the public forum when i have direct access to the dev board and to the moderation forum ??

the biggest cheating scandal was LAE, claiming the abuse of the spirit of the server rules was the biggest cheating scandal in the games history is a big lie, by claiming that players were doing under my nose you implied that i must have access to the forums they were using and the IRC chats they were having, because back then you were allowed to kill with others as long as it wasn't done using a war/kill chat. The rules were changed outlawing any kind of teamwork to make it easier on moderators

this debate went for over a week with 8 admins and mods with 3 different points of view and was very heated, tho posts from that thread cant be posted here as all mod forum posts are private and aren't to be shared.

Laf members were more into teamplay on express then anyone else and that was in 2012

Originally posted by Slagpit:

-special form of GDI requiring a country to be attacked (or offensively opped) in order for it to be able to launch special attacks or harmful ops.
So if you had A in GDI and B outside of GDI.
A can only do SS, PS, steal tech, burn bushels, steal oil against B.
If A does any of the above, B can do anything he wishes to A.

B can only do SS, PS, steal tech, burn bushels, steal oil against A.
If B does any of the above, A can do anything he wishes to A.

The cost would be $5/acre I guess. The idea is to provide a safe way for all-X countries to play. Too many all-X countries get suicided on for no reason.

this was the original suggestion by slag, so where is the cheating mentioned??

edit- just to prove my earlier statement about being a new/junior mod in 2010

Earth Empires

Reply|
Mon 3/05/2010, 7:13 AM
You
Hi Warster,

If you're still interested in the position, please come to #moderators on irc.earthempires.com so we can interview you. Thanks for applying!
-EE Staff

i wasnt given mod tools for like a month after that email :)

so clint go blame someone else

Warster, I see you have found our village idiot...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2016, 16:50:02

Who is this clintonista character?, I know he wasn't posting under that nick a year ago....
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2016, 18:02:19

yeeeha
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 18:44:49

Why do threads about me almost always turn into philosophical discussions about gameplay?

Trump

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2016, 18:59:17

Because theres no room for strategic discussions about gameplay where your concerned.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 6th 2016, 19:14:05

... not everything that happens in this game is because of ford

Wait... Its not? o_0

Scott Game profile

Sep 6th 2016, 19:30:22

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Who is this clintonista character?, I know he wasn't posting under that nick a year ago....

The resident village idiot for express.

bennewton3 Game profile

Sep 7th 2016, 4:05:50

Woooooooooooo!!?

clintonista Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 3:22:03

Actually Warster, we are not as far apart on this as it might appear.

Of course, LAE was the worst cheating scandal in the history of the game. I have spoken of little else except that scandal and the awful rule changes that resulted from that catastrophe of cacophonic cheaters. I have no idea why you think I thought some other scandal was on a par with the scandal caused by the people who Pang said shall forever hereafter be known as "The Clan that Gregg Killed." Even the Jared Loughner incident was nothing compared to the havoc caused by the friends of fordy in March through May of 2010.

You are speaking of some rule changes that occurred in 2012 that tweaked the GDI of 2010. I know nothing about those minor tweaks and anything which you think I may have said about them is simply a failure of communication, perhaps my fault. I stopped playing for a number of reasons including incident Loughner and the damage done to the game by the GDI Act of 2010 and only returned about eight or nine months ago.

I have decided to take my cue from Primeval who knows many of the details of that scandal but has chosen to remain silent. The incident occurred six years ago after all so perhaps it is time to put it to rest. Unfortunately every time I play, I am reminded of how great the game once was but no longer is. So the last thing I will say on this topic is this.
I do not blame fordy for the cheating after all he was just the principal spox for the group and certainly not the mastermind. However I like many others at the time pointed out that Ford's final abject apology for the cheating was not sincere and should not have been accepted at face value. Just because he profusely apologized did not mean he would change his ways. Jag is no longer here, nor are many of the players victimized by the cheating but fordy still haunts the forums. That hardly seems right.

FINITO