Verified:

Scott Game profile

Sep 8th 2016, 3:45:20

Lol apologize for what cheating... More fluff from your ass...I mean mouth.

When you brush your teeth, do you have to do it analy?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2016, 3:49:05

I thought RD was the biggest cheats...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 8th 2016, 3:57:28

That post of slagpit was from the Dev board posted made 2010.

I must be a cheat as well Clint, I'm friends with llaar, bug, hell I knew of or had spoke to most of lae leadership thru my dealings in FFA and alliance,

Just because you have friends that cheat, doesn't mean you are a cheat as well.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Ratski Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 18:29:30

Warster What's up with GDI locking up all spy ops with 5 hours Still on the clock ? I can't even spy or attack with 5 hours left , That's Bull Sheet. I can see that with 1 or 2 hours left. But 5 hours Sucks !

Ratski Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 18:29:30

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 11th 2016, 19:35:31

Originally posted by Ratski:
Warster What's up with GDI locking up all spy ops with 5 hours Still on the clock ? I can't even spy or attack with 5 hours left , That's Bull Sheet. I can see that with 1 or 2 hours left. But 5 hours Sucks !

In the final six hours of the game, you will not be able to engage in any offensive actions against countries that have not hit you at least once.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 16th 2016, 17:10:43

Hi, Ratski. We meet again :)
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ratski Game profile

Sep 30th 2016, 1:15:03

Just partying in my man cave, playing Express trying to stay in the top ten , Nothing but Bad Company in Express . every time some one visits me it cost me something..lol doing my bonus post here .

GeneralofRome Game profile

Sep 30th 2016, 2:15:44

Just partying in my man cave, playing Express trying to stay in the top ten , Nothing but Bad Company in Express . every time some one visits me it cost me something..lol doing my bonus post here .

Good job giving away your country. Now I know where to find you and where to raise hell

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2016, 3:10:13

[CON SONAR]

{Biiiiiiiiiiiing}

[BEARING 253 AT 22 KNOTS]
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Ratski Game profile

Oct 1st 2016, 5:52:33

I was looking for Asshats I found one !

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 1st 2016, 6:46:39

Clint you really make no sense. Which is typical of a person who is pulling fluff out of their asses.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ratski Game profile

Oct 4th 2016, 22:25:59

How this thread turned in to a history lesson ? I was talking some light fluff, nothing hate full mind you, I just like messing with different guys out here and being a alligator mouth with piss poor building skills don't work worth fluff, here, but I like the game , I like to net, I will hit a double tap if I don't get through the first time I hit, and yeah I know it piss's people off ! Too bad this is a war game.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 19:35:40

Now I know who to piss off every chance I get. NUKEVIL . As l said I am not here to win don't care about it, I will never win with ass wipes like you around you anyway, so I will be a pain, in ass to jerks like you every set. I get the chance! So next time !

Hey Ratski. How do you feel, now that your little vendetta against me has now gotten a purple on your record? You declared your vendetta against me 5 resets ago, and every time we've encountered each other since then, you've always ended in your proper place--which was either dead, below a million in net, or both.

Look bro, I'm all for seeing how hard I can be and how challenging I can make each reset, but your interference has gotten repetitive and boring. Your offers of entertainment only draw pity from all who watch and participate. And this reset is only the culmination of the work I've put towards reducing you to insignificance. When you speak, no one will hear. When you show up, no one will acknowledge. Any future incursions into my own or any one's resets will only be met with "Found the cheater again". It's like the joke about the old man that built a thousand bridges and shagged a single sheep--except you didn't build any bridges and every sheep in Wales knows your first name. And your "neighbor" is left with sloppy seconds every time. I wonder how he is feeling about being deleted because of your actions?

I strongly recommend that you and your "neighbor" change the way you have been playing on this server in future resets. I would like to see you place a top 10 country sometime soon. It is going to take a lot of changing for the rest of the Express community to change the way they look at you because of this. I hope you are able to overcome it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

clintonista Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 20:01:00

Ratski,
Just so you know, there are people like me who do not forgive cheating, ever. Even six years later, mrford hears about his cheating as often as it is appropriate to bring it up.

Scott Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 20:28:00

Originally posted by clintonista:
Ratski,
Just so you know, there are people like me who do not forgive cheating, ever. Even six years later, mrford hears about his cheating as often as it is appropriate to bring it up.

You may want to actually be honest here chica.

You are so butt hurt over ford calling you out for being a complete yard on the forums so you made up allegations that he cheated and provided no evidence to substantiate your claim.

Warster - at what point can we have Clint banned? He refuses to give actual evidence. I say give him 24 hours to provide and then ban him until he has his evidence (results = permaban).

We can't have people just making up fluff for months.

Ratski Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 20:36:55

Yuuup I stepped on my fluff this time, Learn and move on. See you all next reset. Clintonista. Nukeevil, gotta tip my hat to you. handed me my ass again. lol

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 9th 2016, 20:52:45

Ratski, why don't you try nettting as all-x commie Indy as we had previously discussed many rounds ago?

Ratski Game profile

Oct 10th 2016, 22:08:40

I hear you Superfly, I messed around got caught, and purpled, and let it be, lesson learned, But before I when't down I I was building like 6000, jets a turn, Tried to focus on Industrial. but its hard to do when I P-ssed off some heavy hitters. and they laid waste to my country over night ! lol I had it coming.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 11th 2016, 13:12:42

...handed me my ass again. lol

You said that to me the last time we fought. Remember 3 or 4 resets ago, we were both online at the same time, you failed a spy op on me so I ran turns to get turrets up and you failed the grab? And you RoRed me and things started going downhill from there? And afterwards we were talking to each other? That's when you said pretty much those exact words.

Your gameplay isn't helping you. You keep saying "lesson learned", but you seem to be poised to go right back to playing the same way the next time. The fact you got purpled this last time only shows that it's getting worse for you. You're not really playing the game at this point; you're just griefing others. You know the rules of landgrabbing others. Farm some bots, get 15k in land, sell some tech, and make top10. That's all you need to do. Repeat until you win. And then repeat some more.

Kingme Game profile

Oct 11th 2016, 13:49:20

Originally posted by NukEvil:
...handed me my ass again. lol

You said that to me the last time we fought. Remember 3 or 4 resets ago, we were both online at the same time, you failed a spy op on me so I ran turns to get turrets up and you failed the grab? And you RoRed me and things started going downhill from there? And afterwards we were talking to each other? That's when you said pretty much those exact words.

Your gameplay isn't helping you. You keep saying "lesson learned", but you seem to be poised to go right back to playing the same way the next time. The fact you got purpled this last time only shows that it's getting worse for you. You're not really playing the game at this point; you're just griefing others. You know the rules of landgrabbing others. Farm some bots, get 15k in land, sell some tech, and make top10. That's all you need to do. Repeat until you win. And then repeat some more.

Pretty damn accurate, except I'd say after last set you can do it on less than 13k :P

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 11th 2016, 14:07:34

Remember that last set, everyone in the top10 was losing networth due to getting cash/food stolen and suiciding. It was one of the more active resets, suicidally-speaking. Besides, Ratski is going to enjoy the extra padding in case someone decides to lg him.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2016, 14:28:30

12k techer is enough for top 10. Unless you are Yeti. He could do it with about 2k probably.
Just shut up and have another beer

Kingme Game profile

Oct 11th 2016, 15:58:37

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
12k techer is enough for top 10. Unless you are Yeti. He could do it with about 2k probably.

To add to this... all this talk about banning clintonista is silly. We need to ban Yeti!
I'm sick of finishing second to him :)

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 11th 2016, 16:23:32

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
He could do it with about 2k probably.

Hmmm...

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 12th 2016, 2:06:13

If ratski actually listened he would be a decent player. Sadly he thinks his ways are the best and will continue to do what he thinks works...might as well save your breathe

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 24th 2016, 16:17:40

Poor Ratski. Deleted again, it seems.

NukEvil Game profile

May 3rd 2017, 13:20:42

Another purple to be added to Ratski's record, and it wasn't even because of me this time.