Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 0:45:30

KJ getting mass FA and free land from his alliance and still not winning?

Or LaF dropping members in the last 5 minutes of the set and still not winning ANW?

Both are pretty fluffing sad. Neither alliance has the right to smack talk right now.

dustfp Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 0:47:35

Sanct for moral victory?
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Rockman Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 0:49:19

Nope. I give Moral Victory to Omega. They tried less hard than anyone else this set, and still had fun. And thats what its all about, right? Trying less hard than everyone else?

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 0:50:34

I don't see where these allegations of being FAed are coming from, let alone Mass FA'ed. I think you're a pretty intelligent guy Rockman, does a 57k acre casher stocking for 2-3 weeks need mass FA to get 220m NW? I think not.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 5th 2011, 0:50:49

=/
Finally did the signature thing.

Rockman Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 0:51:08

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
I don't see where these allegations of being FAed are coming from, let alone Mass FA'ed. I think you're a pretty intelligent guy Rockman, does a 57k acre casher stocking for 2-3 weeks need mass FA to get 220m NW? I think not.

If its being played by KJ, then yes it does.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2011, 0:54:13

Yeah, if there are allegations of mass FA, you could see the IRC logs where mrford posted the market spy for all to see prior to stocking, and then do the math yourself about how many bushels he should have.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 1:08:40

Originally posted by Rockman:

If its being played by KJ, then yes it does.

I know I am such an incapable netgainer, getting beat by 2 whole LaF guys, shame shame shame on me.

Garry Owen Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 1:24:43

LOL

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 5th 2011, 1:24:46

I'd say whichever one was authorized by the tag's leaders.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 1:34:14

The tag leaders would have seen the Aid packages of bushels sent to KJ

If we had an admin willing to go into the game logs like Evo did last set to prove SoF, things would be a lot more simple

Symac

Jun 5th 2011, 1:38:27

So both.

KJ, we have the spyops. We know who, what, when, where, how, and why. The why is the funniest though, it's because you are garbage. You were aided at the very least 300mish bushels, you had something like 1.3b bushels and still couldn't win.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 5th 2011, 1:38:47

It's a pretty low blow to make up details about an incident that was already apologized for, but I always knew you were a dirty player and an ungrateful piece of fluff.

Jun 5th 2011, 1:40:57

He had more than that Symac but we have ops of him almost wert day and of other evo'rs

Making up details? Ya ok Slag whatever. No dirtier than you, that's for sure

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 5th 2011, 1:43:59

I'm going to trust the guy who actually did it and who came clean about it instead of some pathetic laf troll who can't figure out any other way to excuse his alliance's failures besides slandering one of the people who runs this game that loud mouthed assholes like you play for free.

You're using qz's bandwidth right now ffs. If you think the admins are corrupt then leave and don't ever come back.

Jun 5th 2011, 1:48:03

I actually like qz quite a bit, and agree that everyone is human and people make mistakes.

You on the other hand are trash, and an aggressive fluff who is biased beyond belief.

Being an admin doesn't mean you can't be insulted back. Especially when you often throw the first stone.

Symac

Jun 5th 2011, 1:53:20

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
He had more than that Symac but we have ops of him almost wert day and of other evo'rs

That's why I said at the very least, I didn't pay much attention after it got past that point. It was just too ridiculous to watch.

I am glad I am not an admin, the first thing I would do is just close this game because of fluffwits like Slagpit continuing to try and drive players from the game. I try and and just sit idly by but honestly if you say for someone else to leave this game 1 more time, I am going to break in get your IP and fluff you over daily. I will take everything. Try me and see you fluff prick. Trust me I am in China, US laws don't mean fluff here.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 5th 2011, 1:54:04

Originally posted by qzjul:
=/

OH MY GOD look at qzjul's horribly offensive post. He should clearly be stripped of his powers for ruthlessly insulting laf and the great lord tarnava!

If you actually liked qz you wouldn't drag up dirt from over four months ago (it was two sets dumbass) and add you own factually incorrect details to the story.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 5th 2011, 2:08:40

I'm glad you're not an admin too. I say that to cheaters all the time (not that I'm implying that Lord Tarnava is one). Would you like me to invite them back for you? We'd have more countries then!

Reckless Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 2:13:32

Freaking netgainers

anoniem Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 2:35:41

Hmm.. another thread started by LaF. another thread to troll evo.

wasn't it only a reset ago that laf aided somebody into the top 10?

i bet i shouldn't have said that, because then i'll be accused of trolling about a subject i didnt bring up or a thread i didnt create.
re(ally)tired

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2011, 2:47:25

To be fair, this thread is probably the thing to be most embarrassed about =/

hurricane Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 3:10:11

leave it to gabe to tell it like it is:p

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 5th 2011, 4:31:23

Originally posted by Symac:

That's why I said at the very least, I didn't pay much attention after it got past that point. It was just too ridiculous to watch.

I am glad I am not an admin, the first thing I would do is just close this game because of fluffwits like Slagpit continuing to try and drive players from the game. I try and and just sit idly by but honestly if you say for someone else to leave this game 1 more time, I am going to break in get your IP and fluff you over daily. I will take everything. Try me and see you fluff prick. Trust me I am in China, US laws don't mean fluff here.

You got any WoW gold? :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Revolver Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 4:49:38

I m going to abstain from posting anything against EVO here. Neither LaF or EVO has substance to flame. We should just all respectivily shut up and wait for new set to start.

Forgotten

Jun 5th 2011, 7:11:42

next set, one alliance should all mass FA one country and aim for one billion networth!

maybe then they would admit it... maybe
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

locket Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 7:23:45

evo wasnt it you losers who fluffed when sof sent mass FA? they did a better job of it then you too...sad...

anoniem Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 8:16:50

did we create this thread?

hmm.. i guess i could boast etc etc, but locket you're a fool
re(ally)tired

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 8:18:56

I can confirm that not only did evo mass FA KJ, but it was done by mutlies run by me.
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 8:21:29

Oh, and LaF's is much more embarrassing for the record. Dropping members at end set to secure avg nw win is a simple math problem, how do you fluff that up?

AoS Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 8:37:33

Shhh Ozzite, you'll give away the fact that 90% of the alliance server is multies for the sole purpose of helping Evo.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

diez Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 8:40:02

pfft ozsh1te!

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 8:44:05

Originally posted by AoS:
Shhh Ozzite, you'll give away the fact that 90% of the alliance server is multies for the sole purpose of helping Evo.

and that they are all run by my bot? whoops!

BattleKJ Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 11:58:40

Apparently, in Evo you dont get FAed into the top 10. You don't get FA'ed to 1st. According to LaF you get FA'ed to 3rd. That would be the most pointless exercise ever.

Apparently, in LaF you dont drop members to win ANW. You don't get FA'ed into 10th. According to statics you drop members to still finish 2nd and you get FA'ed to narrowly finish below 10th.

M m i x X Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 12:24:49

thats the most embarrassing... getting FA'ed into 10th but still not getting it... lol
-=(M m i x X)=-

Marco Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 12:56:03

Jeez fighting between netters is more hostile then warring alliances.

I don't even recall being called some of those names while suiciding.

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 12:58:25

Especially the part where Symac threatens to hack an admin and thinks he'll get away with it lol...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 13:19:08

Originally posted by Marco:
Jeez fighting between netters is more hostile then warring alliances.

I don't even recall being called some of those names while suiciding.

You must have sucked at suiciding :-P

Marco Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 13:25:40

Hardly

Anything said about my countries were typically kept in lafs forums. ;)

Ozzite Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 13:29:06

Again, you must have sucked at suiciding :-P KJ and I are good reference points ;p

Marco Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 13:29:52

Lol righto

ZIP Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 13:33:24

I would love to see an EVO / LAF war. just them and see what happens.

OR - see who can FA 1 country the highest. The set begins knowing that 1 country will be FAed, then there will be a winner, who can FA the best.

Edited By: ZIP on Jun 5th 2011, 13:36:02
See Original Post
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Marco Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 13:42:07

Will the server know who is to be faed? Sounds stockilicious.

ZIP Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 13:43:32

no, i think it will add excitement not knowing
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Marco Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 13:50:53

Couple days of ops and everyone would know, horrible idea, although you'd see some of the biggest suiciders ever :)

iNouda Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 14:35:29

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Symac:

You got any WoW gold? :P

Dirty gal, just cuz he's in China doesn't mean he's a gold farmer =P

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 5th 2011, 14:49:59

hah, nouda, i was lol'n at galleri too.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

anoniem Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 14:53:22

hmmm... i bet symac will hack anybody that stands in his mighty way.

FEAR SYMAC- BECAUSE INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT APPLY IN CHINA.
re(ally)tired

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 5th 2011, 15:12:21

war!

that'll get the feelings out:)

fight over it!

Z is #1

anoniem Game profile

Jun 5th 2011, 15:23:52

kill monsters?

yeah, i hated monsters inc. i want to squish the big blue guy