Verified:

Trife Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 17:54:16

Kaloop

Apr 9th 2013, 17:57:49

Don't get me wrong.. I play in evo now.. I'm guilty of land trading. Well not the "landtrading" that started wars. But 1:1 hits that were orchestrated via in game msgs. I'm looking at the big picture and can see this getting out of hand quick.

archaic Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 18:08:33

The amount that rocked cannot be described in words.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Apr 9th 2013, 20:51:45

Originally posted by archaic:

The amount that rocked cannot be described in words.

Liar! You just did!

Darakna Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 6:19:14

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Darakna:
Originally posted by Thomas:
I don't like IRC. And I arranged 3 friendly grabs last set through AT. Is it really an issue? You gotta find something better to do than hate on everything.

Forgotten -- tellarion is correct. If there is an agreement, pact or not, FAs won't intervene.

I hope we at SoF decided to ruin your set.

Im curious, why? How does this affect Sof?

Because we are big enough to stick our nose into anybody's business... sucks being the small guy hey.

Zahc Game profile

Apr 10th 2013, 19:42:38

SoF=Survival of the Fittest

which means if they want to survive they will have to adjust to the new styles of playing. Just like everyone else should

landtrading actually brings a little fun to this game for me. who doesnt enjoy making 10k+ grabs? people need to stop fluffing about it and accept it so they dont get left in the dust.

LaF biggest problem was finding anyone with countries setup to landtrade for maximum efficiency. If SoF/LaF had a trading pact we certainly would see some record breaking stuff beyond what we saw last set.

For YEARS people broke actual rules of the game and their was less fluffing about it than all you whiners now on AT over organized landtrading. Get over it people
llort orp s`fos