Verified:

Mini Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 5:15:48

Originally posted by sinistril:
Hope you didn't red it all.

Red it all? Is this some kind of pun!?

sinistril Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 5:36:28

I'd never try to be punny about serious topics.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Makinso Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 7:21:43

@dissident, sure mate. That's why during a set that we wished to net due to AFK folks, vacationers etc we agreed to an arranged war. Believe your own beliefs.

If you had made sure you logged into lafs warroom (which is odd btw) at an earlier point you would see that SOL was not there. It was when we learned you asked Imag and stones to hit SOL that we went on to coordinating with LaF.

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 7:43:11

Originally posted by sinistril:
Hope you didn't red it all.

Sadly I read it all. Even the longer one you sent me. Is there more?

sinistril Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 8:09:03

Since you have time to kill...

http://longestjokeintheworld.com/
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2017, 17:26:06

[quote poster=Makinso; 43858; 828770]@dissident, sure mate. That's why during a set that we wished to net due to AFK folks, vacationers etc we agreed to an arranged war. Believe your own beliefs.

If you had made sure you logged into lafs warroom (which is odd btw) at an earlier point you would see that SOL was not there. It was when we learned you asked Imag and stones to hit SOL that we went on to coordinating with LaF.

Makinso is correct. We didn't ask them to join, if we would then they would have entered earlier.
Don of LaF

Dissident Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 18:48:48

Thats not true at all tho gains and you know it. You asked for sol to come in earlier and maki said no... because sol had a bunch of people (including maki) on vacation. Its the same reason the arranged war was set up for the 23rd ( which is really really late in the set for a war to start) We requested the arranged war be a week or two earlier but maki didnt want it... so it didnt happen.

I think youre overestimating just how much control you have over sol... lol.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 27th 2017, 18:52:20

As a weird addition to that war date with sol... if they had granted our request for 2 weeks earlier, laf would be netting right now.

That hindsight tho...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2017, 18:52:55

Pfft. I have a chat log that proves otherwise. But then again gains has been on a full on tirade the last few days. The fluff he's been saying to taker and Galleri is full on ridiculous.

Cool down bro. This war graduated from a fluff show by laf, to a gangbang on elders, to a fun war. I'm sure SOL can at least see that by now.

Asking us to cs would have made the war too easy for both sol and for elders. This way everyone gets to have fun. Can't understand the tears anymore. It's completely ridiculous. Try to relax and have fun with it before y'all have a brain aneurism.

And yes, maki told me in a pm weeks ago that SOL was getting pressure to enter this war. As was stones and imag was asked by Vic to drop pact with us. See the funny thing here is that SOL/laf have hundreds more turns at their disposal everyday. Regardless of how someone builds, you can kill with that above all else.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2017, 19:00:09

But yeah, laf has always wanted to feel in control of their allies. Stones was a good ally to them and to say stones did nothing to help laf is a farce.

You know why I like stones above all else? They've gotten tag killed every set this year and only had the fs one time. They haven't complained not once. It's a game.

I guess we shall see how the manipulation and spin train leaves the station and see if SOL can at least think for themselves or become lapdogs. Seems like laf is all butthurt because they can't control their allies.

If you do consider yourself an honest fella, maki, you should see the sort of nonsense that's being spilled out of them right now man. Don't let them control you. IDC if you want to be a lafdog. That's your decision. But at least try to make other solid decisions for yourself. Just pay attention to that.