Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 12:55:22

Dont worry. Im not flaming. :) I just think they are wrong and am trying to prove it or at least make them understand - and maybe change some things.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 6th 2011, 15:04:58

i'm not rehashing that same dumb argument which you've already started with us 2 or 3 times.... you were banned once and it was agreed on by all the admins/mods who chatted about it, if you still have an issue, bring it up to the staff privately.

this whole "AT is my complaint board" is annoying, because there are other ways to get your point across without trying to create drama by running to the boards about how hard done by you are and how horrible the admin team is.

you are not an AT martyr, you are not some kind of special player. you are a player who made some unfortunate posts and were banned for it temporarily. it seemed to work well, as you haven't gone off the deep end since.
move on.
it was like 6 months ago.

Edited By: Pang on Feb 6th 2011, 15:07:29
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Xliest Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 15:31:58

dam, i would ban him again... no reason to put up with this all the time... + admins who do not play the game should not post in AT anyways. my two cents.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 6th 2011, 15:38:03

posting to AT for some
miniature American flags for others!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 15:51:39

Pang- maybe you didnt read my post. I wasnt rehashing anything from the past. I was proving why the banning of BiffBuff was wrong and hoping admins would be open to discussion and maybe see they were wrong. It seems YOU have issues.

"this whole "AT is my complaint board" is annoying, because there are other ways to get your point across without trying to create drama by running to the boards about how hard done by you are and how horrible the admin team is.

you are not an AT martyr, you are not some kind of special player."

I dont have issues and i dont appreciate you insulting me for defending another person who, I believe, has been wronged. I never said the admins were horrible- those are your words. I know they have a hard job and it is impossible for them to not take heat and be criticized. That is the point. They need to expect postings like BiffBuff and not worry about it. Going off the deep end at some one who is not trying to flame anyone here is useless. Please consider what im saying here and reverse your ban on BiffBuff. I know its hard sometimes to do the right thing but be an adult and do whats right- i know you can.
I shall fear no retals,

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 6th 2011, 15:54:37

I just caught a post bringing up why you were banned and assumed it was about that again.

The issue with "BiffBuff" is already closed, there's no need to discuss that in public either. We've said everything in public that we're willing to at this point :)
But trust me when I say that we wish it hadn't come to this point.

Have an enjoyable remainder of your sunday!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 6th 2011, 15:56:08

BTW- that whole post you made Pang was all anti Deerhunter. I dont mind or care but please answer the question in my posts about BiffBuff. Thats all i care about here.
I shall fear no retals,

Goofy Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 1:59:11

When BiffBuff's first quote is taken from a post by Pang the admin talking about his game and the others slamming SOL are taken from 6 months ago by Pang the alliance leader fighting SOL, it becomes pretty obvious that Biff was baiting the admins again.

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 16:52:38

Im not saying he was but if he did- so what? Who cares? Is ignoring someone no longer possible? Thats part of having power. And Goofy- grow a pair and post with your real name.
I shall fear no retals,

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 7th 2011, 17:18:28

Part of having power is ignoring people?

That doesn't sound right. I'm glad I'm the admin and not you.

Seriously dude, this topic is closed. It's not just related to this post's content either, there are a variety of factors in play here which we will not be discussing publicly.

You need to move on -- the best way for this guy to get unbanned is to just chill for a while. We give him an inch and he takes a mile every time and we're tired of wasting our time and letting him use our forums as a place to attack all the good work we've done. There is currently 1 player bannned from posting on the forums. 1 single person out of over 4000 game accounts. We are very, very fair.

So reiterating my advice; move on and wait it out. I'm not even playing, so I don't think he'll have the fodder to attempt to "confuse and spin" what I say regardless :p
Even SoL's leader don't agree with what's been said, and they support our methods for dealing with situations like this, including the current ban.

Edited By: Pang on Feb 7th 2011, 17:21:01
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 7th 2011, 20:16:46

DH , that is his real game name

Goofy rarely posts these days

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Makinso Game profile

Feb 7th 2011, 20:34:28

Pang.

Complete diff subject. But am I reading correctly... and read you saying we have 4000 players divided over all the servers..... or SHould I read that as 4000 countries.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 7th 2011, 21:01:20

I was basing 4000 on the number of users who have signed up, but that number is way, way up apparently.... over 6k now.

Edited By: Pang on Feb 7th 2011, 21:04:57
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Goofy Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 0:43:29

Deerhunter, I have been around this game for so long, you were probably still in diapers when I found it. Think that was still at esite.com or something like that.

Makinso Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 9:14:01

ic we're missing tons of countries / players then.

Galandy Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 11:24:13

I tried to discuss this matter with pang in IRC yesterday and he threatened me.

I have logs.

Then Martian fluffed me......
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....
<Galandy>move to canada ZEN everyone else does
<[FBI]ZEN> And breed with a Quebecian
<[FBI]ZEN> To make the ultimate snob/migrant worker

Patience Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 15:34:21

eesite.com, Goofs. ;) I found it when it was still solaria!
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 16:23:05

Pang, i have been respectful and considerate throughout this thread and from the get go you jump on my case with assumptions. I feel like your always on my case so how about this? I will no longer mention your name and if there is a problem with me have ANY admin address me other than yourself. I'm not looking to get into conflicts with you and i feel like you have a grudge on me. No point in arguing the matter. I know there are plenty of admins who can talk to me without it being you. I know this is a reasonable request and there should be no reason for it not to take place. So please, don't comment or say anything to me, about me, or related to me. I will show you the same respect. If you have an issue with me- have another admin address me. I will do the same. You should be very happy with this arrangement i would think.
I shall fear no retals,

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 16:42:06

I'd love to sit here and watch as the 'representatives' from DeerHunter and Pang get together and make out with each other all over the forums...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 8th 2011, 16:45:02

Galandy got fluffed like a red headed step child:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Galandy Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 16:49:52

like a rented mule......
<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 8th 2011, 17:01:01

deerhunter, you've been on my case so much, and not doing it in a constructive way -- even within this thread. most of your posts here have a forked tongue and make arguments like I should "act like an adult" and are just, in general, condescending in nature. You say you're not looking to get into conflicts, but your rhetoric up to that last post you just made seems to point towards you WANTING conflict.

if you don't want to interact with me, fine... then stop trying to interact with me then. you mention me in like 50% of your posts lately... :p

I'm not attempting to interact with you, it's you whose been trying to interact with me. if you didn't come to this thread trying to "lobby" for something, we wouldn't even be conversing on the forums at all.

I'll interact with whoever I feel I need to interact with to do my job. If that's not you, then great. If it is, then great! :p

Also, as I always say -- launching into an AT campaign as your FIRST method of complaining is by far the worst thing you can do for yourself in terms of getting a good admin response. We're here, we're listening. We're easily contactable as well. If that policy was followed in the first place by your buddies, along with the other forum rules, this whole topic would be absolutely moot.

so to summarize:
if you don't go out of your way to interact with me negatively, I'll definitely do the same, but that's not unique to you -- that's something I try to do with everyone. :)

Edited By: Pang on Feb 8th 2011, 17:10:49. Reason: summarized
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 20:30:32

"deerhunter, you've been on my case so much, and not doing it in a constructive way -- even within this thread. most of your posts here have a forked tongue and make arguments like I should "act like an adult" and are just, in general, condescending in nature. You say you're not looking to get into conflicts, but your rhetoric up to that last post you just made seems to point towards you WANTING conflict. "

This is a lie. That is all.
I shall fear no retals,

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 8th 2011, 20:53:30

ok, then prove me wrong :p

what I said in that post is true, I went back and verified it from reading your posts.

but moving forward, like I said, I don't go out of my way to interact with you so if you don't want to interact with me, I don't see a problem.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 21:09:10

1 year ban for posting, eh?

hey! piss off, eh?!?!
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Heston Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 21:41:58

Originally posted by Pang:

but moving forward, like I said, I don't go out of my way to interact with you so if you don't want to interact with me, I don't see a problem.

dh~
you can mount this as one "moral victory" in all of the dance steps you attempted to teach pang in this tread. your power and influance shines. i would have not even posted this, but its sad to watch you vomit up your game and throw in some levers for comfirmation. the levers change when you dont get the responce you require. its the kind of con that you would see in a preschool prison yard but over the internet. the thought of it makes me lol.
DeerHunter what was the overall goal? clearly it was not to get whoever unbanned and the not interacting with pang deal is confusing, but he gave you that... so what was the point, to establish some kind of "authority"? if so, what is next in your quest for being an ee shot caller? will you try to work your way through the admins to start (as in your request), since the HNIC shot you down?

Edited By: Heston on Feb 8th 2011, 21:56:42
See Original Post
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 22:02:32

Heston if you have issues with me feel free to post your country # and join an alliance SOL is not pacted with. Until then- *humps Heston from behind*
I shall fear no retals,

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 22:10:10

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Dear Heston,

I Bet You Wouldn't Be Talking That line of dialog, if i actually knew your country number. I would have my at least 3 of my 1 ton buddies sit on you. assuming that they didn't have to run too far to do it. but if they did succeed in huffing and puffing their way to you, you would be an ass granule.

Dear Hunter,

Panzy Ass Player Inhibitor, why don't you just quit threatening to kill people's countries because they pwn you on a public forum.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2011, 22:31:12

Originally posted by Pang:
this whole "AT is my complaint board" is annoying, because there are other ways to get your point across without trying to create drama by running to the boards about how hard done by you are and how horrible the admin team is.

I think I will take that personally, pang. But hey, at least I do it with class. (Yes this is my attempt at a joke)

You are going to have to expect this kind of thing to happen at least every few years. Probably one of the reasons MP didn't still play the game after the first few rounds. I am sure the majority of us think you are doing a good job, as I am sure the majority of us love to point fingers.

Also, DH is a moron. I don't think anyone can dispute that. Especially him. Pay attention to us players who have a brain and use it to complain. And yes, DH I threw your name out there just so you could have a witless comeback. Btw, just so I can clarify it for you. If you do respond, realize that it is going to be witless and I am going to be laughing at you. More than likely pointing a finger and simultaneously questioning your sexuality. And yet, if you choose not to reply. I am going to clearly have to filter my response in to shapes or colors for you so you can understand it better.

Love,

ZEN

Patience Game profile

Feb 8th 2011, 22:47:52

lol... Ahhh, ZEN... you complete me. <3 <3 <3

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 8th 2011, 23:25:49

while I don't agree with what DH often says, I don't want this to just basically be several folks bashing him -- or anyone else -- for whatever reason.

Zen: there's no "cl" in front of the word "ass" ;)

we know the vast majority of folks like the admin team, so we take it in stride. but at the same time, we don't take things lying down either....

*waits for jokes*
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 0:03:00

Dibs, how is it that you quote me on something i didn't post? I would be happy to take credit for anything i do say but i didn't say what your quoting me on. Zen, go fluff Dibs. Patience, well, *squeezes Patience's bum* I know you like it that way baby. Now tell truth love, I complete you!
I shall fear no retals,

Dragonlance Game profile

Feb 9th 2011, 0:47:35

quick one:

Who is renee and who is tom?

i think that both ZEN and patty could be renee... which i believe means that whoever is shorter between the 2 lovebirds should be tom ;-)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 9th 2011, 9:52:13

Oooooo You are gonna make Maki mad!!!!

Heston if you have issues with me feel free to post your country # and join an alliance SOL is not pacted with. Until then- *humps Heston from behind*

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Ruthie

Feb 9th 2011, 18:22:17

*refrains from posting*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Ruthie

Feb 9th 2011, 23:14:06

hmmm .... it says that DH was the last poster

was it deleted ?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 0:42:57

There was no reason for it to be deleted if it was. Basically i said i knew you wouldn't keep out of this and that i new you would be here to troll against me Ruthless. Its typical for you.

I guess they deleted it cause its ok for others to bash me but not for me to hit back. Typical.
I shall fear no retals,

Ruthie

Feb 10th 2011, 3:12:40

I didnt bash, troll, or even direct any comments to you at all in this thread, I asked a simple question but as usual you throw the first stone. I'm sure that deleted post had all sorts names you think its funny to call me.

Just shut the fluff up already, sheesh.

Edited By: Ruthie on Feb 10th 2011, 3:17:12. Reason: cause DH = dickhead
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Junky Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 3:38:34

Deer needs to stop posting in AT for awhile... he's making us look bad, and I'm even in SOL.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 4:18:02

LOL- Ruthless you have quite an imagination. No, i didnt call you all those names- only that i knew you would post in this thread (which you did), and i called you a troll for that and told you to shut up and stay out of it. Really a harmless post so i dont know why it disappeared.

Junky, mind your own business. And im in SOL too.
I shall fear no retals,

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 4:34:12

actually DH, since he is your clan mate, it is his business since you come on here as if you are the AT representive for SOL, and you spew this garbage, where you criticise the admin/game developers with out anything constructive to really backup your arguments.
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Junky Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 4:44:41

all I'm saying is, DH really just needs to tone it down, if he's gonna post, I'd like to see it tamed down, points can be made without logic, but if you add insults to it, it just becomes stupid.. nothing can help DH if he unites a colition of 4-5 midsized clans against us.... well 4-5 midsized clans and SoF :-P

or SoF and another clan.

you can make fun of RD, after thier time in Earth2025 they deserve the puns :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Patience Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 15:24:25

Uhhh... who are Renee and Tom? lol What'd I miss?

Junky, I'll pay you $5 to make it happen. $5 US, even!!! ;)

Galandy Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 17:29:44

i have 5$ canadian which may or may not be worth more then the US dollar atm.

However its two toonies and a loonie so it sounds crazy :P

Patience Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 17:34:39

Galandy... *smack!* I was trying to get away with a bargain!

Galandy Game profile

Feb 10th 2011, 17:43:39

Oh right sorry, i forget these foreigners think that American is still the worlds Gold :P

Ruthie

Feb 10th 2011, 18:06:08

LOL- Ruthless you have quite an imagination. No, i didnt call you all those names- only that i knew you would post in this thread (which you did), and i called you a troll for that and told you to shut up and stay out of it. Really a harmless post so i dont know why it disappeared.

DH, I am allowed and entitled to post in any thread I damn well feel like and that is NOT considered trolling. I am as much a part of this server's community as you are so telling me to shut up and stay out of it is well beyond your rights here. The fact that I ignored you on this thread must have been too much for you to handle, hence your deleted post.

Take the advice of your alliance mates ... you are truly making a fool of yourself and making SoL look bad for tolerating your idiocy and childishness.

Edited By: Ruthie on Feb 10th 2011, 18:11:19. Reason: DH=biggest DickHead
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 11th 2011, 1:42:42

Ruthless, i will never take any advise from you. I put you in the same category as RD. While they claim to be playing clean now- Both of you have ran multiple accounts or country's in the past. Even you have admitted to that. So, when i tell you to keep out of business or that i can't stand you its because i figure- once a cheater always a cheater. Or at least that you are not the kind of moral person i want to talk to. If im wrong feel free to tell me that you have never cheated at this game or ran multiple accounts. However, its my understanding that you have admitted to doing this in the past. I'm sure you play clean now but i still want nothing to do with you. Thats why I quit Rag and joined SOL. I don't like you and you don't like me. So if you can try to avoid threads concerning me and ill do likewise for you. Thanks. :)
I shall fear no retals,

Ruthie

Feb 11th 2011, 2:00:08

you're an idiot

do you stay up at night coming up with this bullfluff?

i didnt cheat and you know it

i was clean and so was Ragnarok under my leadership

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 11th 2011, 2:05:38

Everyone was given a fresh with earth empires, pleas remember that
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN