Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 9:37:31

enshula: FYI, that is the same commentary that qzjul and hanlong signed.

I did NOT add any commentary. I copy and pasted the pact terms from the chat logs from hanlong and qzjul.

Thanks for trying though =)
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 9:38:20

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by Forgotten:
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
even if we were, last I checked zerg rushing is a perfectly valid strategy.

BUT DAGGA WASN'T PREPARED! IT'S A FAST START

What option does that leave? Flame wars on the boards.

Which is a good thing, because flame wars on the boards are far more entertaining than watching Hanlong farm the crap out of everyone in the other alliance.

Nice =)
re(ally)tired

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2012, 9:40:53

Originally posted by dagga:

This Reset: Again perform a preemptive early war FS on MD

do you remember the post where everyone was laughing at you for saying laf was running fast starts?

and this war is considered early? this was the same amount of turns as the old week 5 war from what i remember

dagga Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 11:01:08

To the contrary retard, LaF as usual preempted their hit extremely early in the reset. I was proved correct.

Please let a LaF head come in here and tell you they instructed their members to netgain. Bzzzzt. Bad luck.

PS: It was a 19 day war dec - which is completely fine. LaF were always doing the hitting, they knew that, MD didn't. They ran a 'fast' start. Do you know what that means? It means no long term plan to netgain - less BPT, more indies, more military = more networth. It's amazing that morons like you still debate this, or conversely can't actually work it out by looking at ingame networths and land etc..

Edited By: dagga on Mar 29th 2012, 11:09:58
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

ebola Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 11:33:58

MD didn't? Did you see MDs countries and govt. distribution on the day of the FS? Their FS was originally planned on the day LaF gave them the ultimatum, their countries were just as war capable as LaFs.

I can agree with some of your problems with LaF, you can even argue the reasons for this war for all I care, but saying that this was an early war with MD blindsided is ridiculous.

dagga Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 11:35:18

I didnt make a comment about MD did I? Here is 1 dollar, buy a clue.
signatures are stupid.

ebola Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 11:37:14

This Reset: Again perform a preemptive early war FS on MD

That's right, no comment about MD whatsoever.
Keep you dollar and buy yourself some dignity.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2012, 12:09:55

well if turn 1550 is an early war now then im all in favour of us having no more early wars and just normal wars from now on

how about everyone sign unaps with everyone till lets say 2k turns

because you know its not like that would be good for laf?

dagga Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 12:16:57

Wow you idiots are arguing completely different things. enshula's first moronic point was to say I was wrong about laf prepping for an early war. I was clearly right.

Whether or not they were prepping for a day 10 war or the resultant day 19 war is inconsequential. Their start meant they had a predetermined war, again. Like they have had for the last year and a half.

Twist all you like, but the facts are slapping you in the face.
signatures are stupid.

ebola Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 12:21:41

I'm not sure what the problem is here. Did anybody in LaF deny that they were warprepping for the MD war? As far as I can see (I may have missed it) they didn't.
They believed the MD was going to hit them from the logs they showed. MD had countries prepped for war. It would be foolish of them not to prep and just tell their members "hey, let's netgain".
Were they prepping for an early war, not in my mind, but I guess our definitions of early war differ (I would see early as <1K turns).

torment Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 12:43:20

Meh,

i have over 50 CM & NM.
permission to fire at will....

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 12:59:51

Whether or not they were prepping for a day 10 war or the resultant day 19 war is inconsequential. Their start meant they had a predetermined war, again. Like they have had for the last year and a half.

Is that not the whole concept of wargaining? maintain growth while aiming to not be as susceptible to being fs'd...
How you think an alliance that knows it will be fs'd can go into a reset doing anything other than wargaining is beyond maybe...

And as far as facts go, as you seem to continually wish to prove, you wouldnt know a fact if it slapped you in the face.

Nekked Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 13:34:15

I hate pokeyman!

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 29th 2012, 15:45:32

wow dagga you are a moron.

dagga is a moron fact #1: According to your new definition of "fast start", SOL has done "fast starts" every reset they've existed. Thus you have no room to complain.

Dagga is a moron fact #2: LaF countries had a similar amount of bpt etc. that they would have had if they were netting, because we expected the war to be late enough to warrant it.

Dagga is a moron fact #3: LaF designed our strats and planning around absorbing a FS, not dishing one out. We only switched our plan about 2 days before the war started, thanks to MD 180ing due to the fact that they didn't prep for the war they were planning as well as LaF prepped for the war MD was planning.

In conclusion/summary: Dagga is a moron.

PG Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 15:50:32

*still eats popcorn*
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

davidoss Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 16:02:20

/me munches on PG

Rockman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 16:05:30

To the contrary retard, LaF as usual preempted their hit extremely early in the reset. I was proved correct.

Please let a LaF head come in here and tell you they instructed their members to netgain. Bzzzzt. Bad luck.

PS: It was a 19 day war dec - which is completely fine. LaF were always doing the hitting, they knew that, MD didn't. They ran a 'fast' start. Do you know what that means? It means no long term plan to netgain - less BPT, more indies, more military = more networth. It's amazing that morons like you still debate this, or conversely can't actually work it out by looking at ingame networths and land etc..

LaF has this philosophy of "If we are worried that someone might hit us, we're going to be warready when we're FSd, regardless of when the FS comes." In their long history, I would say that SoL is the primary cause of this philosophy. SoL has FSd LaF many times over the course of Earth 2025 and EE history. LaF has adapted, and therefore chooses to be warready when they are FSd. SoL became too comfortable being the aggressor and was not warready when LaF FSd them a few sets ago.

Why wasn't SoL warready? It wasn't bad leadership. They simply have not had enough experience being on the receiving end of FSs to realize the importance of being warready.

LaF has learned that when people who don't like you don't pact you, you can't count on netgaining. So if LaF is worried about war, they make sure they are warready.

But the thing you are missing is that LaF's war preparation and LaF's netgaining are extremely similar. Hanlong's motto is get fat and win. Getting fat is also great for war, and is easiest with war governments. LaF has learned the commie indy destock, and get fat and win works extremely well with commie indy.

LaF's primary purpose with their strategies was to warprep rather than netgain. But if things worked out, and they ended up with big tyrannies, dictators, and commie indies, they can still outnetgain the server with those quite easily.

I do apologize for the failure of other LaF members to properly thank SoL for our current strategy of being ready for a FS regardless of when it is. SoL has played a major role in causing LaF to develop that strategy. LaF has good enough leadership that they adapt and change strategies if you FS them enough times.

So basically, Dagga, LaF's warring ability right now is all SoL's fault. You owe MD and Evo an apology.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 16:25:31

Wow you idiots are arguing completely different things. enshula's first moronic point was to say I was wrong about laf prepping for an early war. I was clearly right.

dagga wants us to not war prep knowing a war is coming so we can get blindsided again. :P

its so obvious what he's trying to imply :P

so SOL like war preps every reset for a war eventually every reset. why is it ok for SOL to war prep and LaF not to? does SOL have the monopoly on warprepping now and everyone else has to netgain? :P

you are very hypocritical for pretty much saying that it's a "crime for LaF to warprep" :P

LaF can war prep or netgain as it feels is best for its alliance based on the circumstances around them. ;P you are free to start your own alliance and choose to warprep or netgain as you see fit. no one is stopping you dagga ;P

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 29th 2012, 16:34:57
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forum Moderator

Mar 29th 2012, 20:27:20

To summarize rockman and hanlong: dagga is a moron.

Jiman Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 20:30:14

*eats popcorn*

Alin Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 21:01:10

I am tired of all this Laf explanation that after all makes sense.

However - when was last time when you guys had an even war? ( i really don`t know the answer of this question). I think you know what i mean by even ( balanced, fair etc. ).

80 countries FSing 60 is not even ... so when did you wared last time ?

Because this excuses of - we are war ready - we run war-netting countries... really don`t fit into logics as long as you are pretty much the agressor in the last couple of resets ( as i have been read ).

Trife Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 21:11:51

Originally posted by Trife:
im telling the mods that laf/evo are spamming AT with stuff thats already been posted a million times

you are both going to be in very big trouble

VERY BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCHO GRANDE TROUBLE!!!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/1gpwf5.jpg

Forum Moderator

Mar 29th 2012, 22:09:55

Originally posted by Alin:

However - when was last time when you guys had an even war? ( i really don`t know the answer of this question). I think you know what i mean by even ( balanced, fair etc. ).

Because this excuses of - we are war ready - we run war-netting countries... really don`t fit into logics as long as you are pretty much the agressor in the last couple of resets ( as i have been read ).

They were not 60 countries, they were 67 - 68, also, we afforded them the opportunity to FS us and told them our FS over 12 hours in advance. I'm not sure how much more "even" you can expect us to make it.

The only alliance the same size as LaF is SOL, so are we to only ever war SOL because that is the only "even" war, even if our ingame gripes with other tags?

Give me a break.

If people didn't want to fight a larger opponent, then they shouldn't prod the larger opponent into FSing them, which is what has happened in all of LaF's recent wars.

LaF isn't/doesn't war for the sake of warring, because we enjoy it oh so much. We war when we feel we have to, against targets we feel we have to fight with. As such how "even" the war is going to be is not a top priority consideration.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 29th 2012, 22:37:58

it was actually 69 total countries.

i know cuz i have a dirty mind and i remember those kind of numbers ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 0:28:46

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

They were not 60 countries, they were 67 - 68, also, we afforded them the opportunity to FS us and told them our FS over 12 hours in advance. I'm not sure how much more "even" you can expect us to make it.

The only alliance the same size as LaF is SOL, so are we to only ever war SOL because that is the only "even" war, even if our ingame gripes with other tags?

Give me a break.

If people didn't want to fight a larger opponent, then they shouldn't prod the larger opponent into FSing them, which is what has happened in all of LaF's recent wars.

LaF isn't/doesn't war for the sake of warring, because we enjoy it oh so much. We war when we feel we have to, against targets we feel we have to fight with. As such how "even" the war is going to be is not a top priority consideration.

I personally thought going into the set we would war Sol for their anniversary. Kinda thought they'd want the biggest war possible for it and we would arrange it with them. I was pretty disappointed that they arranged otherwise.

En4cer85

Mar 30th 2012, 4:08:42

wow this was a long ass read (yes i read it all)

dagga Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 4:12:48

I was responding to the retard who claimed my thread earlier in the reset was wrong. I was right.

I win.
signatures are stupid.

Forum Moderator

Mar 30th 2012, 4:35:22

no you are wrong, you said in your second post in that thread that no war should be allowed in the first 2 weeks of the reset. The MD war started well after 2 weeks (it was almost 3 weeks) thus you lose.

Forgotten

Mar 30th 2012, 5:21:38

dagga, how is it my fault that I can war prep in 10 days and you can't?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

dagga Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 6:06:04

What lines of logic does your brain follow haxor wanker?

"you said in your second post in that thread that no war should be allowed in the first 2 weeks of the reset"

I did. I continue to be right. War in the first two weeks is for punks and suiciders.

"The MD war started well after 2 weeks (it was almost 3 weeks) thus you lose"

Uhh, please show me where I said that the timing of this war was bad? It was perfect timing.
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 6:07:41

Forgotten, you're right you probably can war prep in 10 days because I could teach a zoo monkey with a frontal lobe removal how to do it.
signatures are stupid.

Forum Moderator

Mar 30th 2012, 6:20:59

errr... your whole argument in the other thread, which you are claiming to be right about, revolved around LaF doing a fast start early FS?

dagga Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 6:29:14

I said LaF was doinga fast start (most likely to hit someone again).

I said war in the first two weeks is bad.

Stop it me! I can't be any more correct-er!
signatures are stupid.

Forgotten

Mar 30th 2012, 6:50:16

you couldn't be more wrong either.

YOU ARE A BLACK HOLE!!!!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Alin Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 7:53:16

Black holes are dangerous !!! They tend to drag stuff inside ...

Rockman Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 9:08:59

Forgotten, you're right you probably can war prep in 10 days because I could teach a zoo monkey with a frontal lobe removal how to do it.

So you're saying that zoo monkeys with a frontal lobe removal are better at learning how to properly war prep than SoL players are?

Alin Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 9:34:02

To much talk ... maybe some folks around should learn not to generalize to much.

Alin Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 9:47:04

Give me a break.

/me gives him a break

There is always the solution of fighting 2 alliances that sums up your numbers. When Sol was the powerhouse of this game - we were pretty much the best warring alliance; when Sof was - same. When IX were - also.

Now you are the powerhouse ( mostly because of good FA, allies + netting ability). However you still have something to proof but unfortunately and sincerlly - you don`t have the Guts to fight even wars with war-alliances!!! | - * |.
And this powerhouse periods just come and go - easy as that.

Cheers!

locket Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 10:04:46

Give me a break.

/me gives him a break

There is always the solution of fighting 2 alliances that sums up your numbers. When Sol was the powerhouse of this game - we were pretty much the best warring alliance; when Sof was - same. When IX were - also.

Now you are the powerhouse ( mostly because of good FA, allies + netting ability). However you still have something to proof but unfortunately and sincerlly - you don`t have the Guts to fight even wars with war-alliances!!! | - * |.

Cheers!

uhh considering MD wanted to his us why should we hit a 2nd clan just to make it fairer for them?

I am pretty damn sure considering once we knew we were having to war that those of us not in the complete know really wanted to fight Sol this set. It isn't our fault that Sol made a prearranged war with Imag and LCN instead. I doubt we will see that fight for awhile now but I figured it woulda been a good one for their anniversary and may have even gotten some bad blood out of the way if we helped Sol get a good war for it.

davidoss Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 12:23:12

I'm losing all respect for you.

davidoss Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 12:24:16

Originally posted by davidoss:

And in saying that, you're obviously very quickly losing it.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 12:50:38

dun dun dunnnnnnn
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Trife Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 14:46:47

im telling the mods that laf/evo are spamming AT with stuff thats already been posted a million times

you are both going to be in very big trouble

VERY BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCHO GRANDE TROUBLE!!!!

agreed

hanlong Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 16:06:11

Originally posted by davidoss:

you had respect for dagga in the first place? :P

man doesn't know how to micro his marines against zerglings!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 16:10:19

Give me a break.

/me gives him a break

Cheers!

you don't know the whole truth Alin. after my ultimatum to MD on AT, i privately told them they can add someone small (like RAGE) to even up the numbers and make it 2v1 for a more fun war.

also i told them to FS us otherwise we'd FS them, so the whole "LaF FSed again" is a bunch of BS. we gave them the opportunity to

1) FS us
2) add RAGE in to balance it

they said no. they wanted it to be 1v1. it's nice to claim things you don't know about =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2012, 16:25:31

is it ironic that md + rage fought a 2v1 against neofed this set instead of laf?

(unless i got that completely wrong)

Forum Moderator

Mar 30th 2012, 16:39:37

Also: SOL always made sure to make their wars even? That is laughable.

SOL has proven themselves to be MUCH WORSE than LaF when it comes to FSing smaller tags, both in recent and not so recent history.
They have also done so without justification, hitting tags for no reason other than "we needed a war and we hadn't hit you lately" etc.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, although in this case it is more like the kettle trying to call the wooden table black...

anoniem Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 17:04:54

it's ironic laf had a 2v1 oh so long ago... wait aaahh minute... it was only last reset:

laf/rival (104 countries) vs evo (48 countries)
with laf/rival getting the FS, after evo had already fought sof.

<3 enshula!

btw this post is in jest. rival had a legitimate reason, and laf had one, which was a pleasant change at least =)
re(ally)tired

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 17:11:45

Originally posted by anoniem:
it's ironic laf had a 2v1 oh so long ago... wait aaahh minute... it was only last reset:

laf/rival (104 countries) vs evo (48 countries)
with laf/rival getting the FS, after evo had already fought sof.

<3 enshula!

btw this post is in jest. rival had a legitimate reason, and laf had one, which was a pleasant change at least =)

Wrong!

...LaF already fought SOL too =p

anoniem Game profile

Mar 30th 2012, 17:17:13

hmm i dont count that as a fight - just like it wasn't a fight between evo and laf/rival.

after both FSes there was no coming back, and sof hit evo OOP =p
re(ally)tired