Verified:

dagga Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 17:02:28

That's like saying your ultimate goal is to be a complete loser. I guess that means you're still kicking goals? Congrats?
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Soviet Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 17:18:51

Originally posted by dagga:
That's like saying your ultimate goal is to be a complete loser. I guess that means you're still kicking goals? Congrats?

I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand what it's like to have a pair of balls between your legs.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Helmet Game profile

Apr 20th 2011, 20:42:30

Sol invented moral victory so they must accept it!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

AoS Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 6:26:53

I think the two biggest self-declared "premier warring alliances" being all buddy buddy with each other is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

dagga Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 6:29:45

My goal this week is to join the local tennis club and lose every game I play. If that is my goal and achieve it, then I must be a WINNAH!!
signatures are stupid.

Wu Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 10:18:09

Originally posted by Soviet:
SOL is very dependent on SOF Foreign Aid to win it's wars. Take that out of their war strategy and they fall flat on their face.

What?! I feel shortchanged grr! How come I didn't get any FA?? *shakes fist at Makinso* >:(
/me quits SOL!!

Junky Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 17:00:39

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
SOF would win hands down. There are still many in SOL who do not see the importance of land and big countries, however, this is starting to change. SOF runs strats more efficient, has larger, and better stocked countries as a whole. Everyone knows the time SOL has war chats- SOF is not always the same. My prediction would not for sure see a tag kill by sets end but the net worth advantage would certainly be in SOFs favor- by more than 3-1.

Of course this is all assuming that the start with relatively even numbers and there is no surprise attack. If it was prearranged and SOF would win even if SOL got the FS in. Sorry SOL but that is just how i see it. And has been that way ever since SOF has had equal #s.

countries know our wartimes... and yet we still win our wars..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Chevs

Apr 21st 2011, 18:09:02

Originally posted by AoS:
I think the two biggest self-declared "premier warring alliances" being all buddy buddy with each other is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

We are a beacon of stability on a deteriorating server. just be happy were buddy buddy
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Klown Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 18:30:04

Originally posted by AoS:

Back in the day, when the server was faced with a powerful coalition, the rest of the server banded together to take it down. Nowadays, people just sit around and fluff.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 18:34:44

..probably because back then, "the rest of the server" wasn't composed of entirely-netting alliances? Besides, 2 alliances don't make a coalition...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Junky Game profile

Apr 21st 2011, 19:47:42

Originally posted by NukEvil:
..probably because back then, "the rest of the server" wasn't composed of entirely-netting alliances? Besides, 2 alliances don't make a coalition...

unless the 2 happen to make up a good portion of the game :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

ClayQ Game profile

Apr 23rd 2011, 5:13:59

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Klown:
Having never won a war in its 10+ year history, iMag criticizing any alliance is pretty funny.

You dont seem to know your history very well, i could name ten wars imag has won but since your obviously so retarded I will let you search for them yourself.

Never alone never together.

Kyatoru Game profile

Apr 23rd 2011, 5:41:11

No one remembers wars like Imag vs xcrapclanx...
+Kya

anubis0079 Game profile

Apr 23rd 2011, 11:24:16

IMO SOF would get an early lead on SOL. SOL does do restarts very well however.

Verdict: Close war of attrition with SOL and SOF on equal footing after the FS\CS love fest. Once the true war started however i believe that SOL would edge over the restart rate and unless SOF could widen the NW Gap significantly then SOL would turn the tables.

SOF has the advantage but only in the first half of the war.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

Wu Game profile

Apr 25th 2011, 8:42:34

SOF + SOL = Team Bring It.

If the server has a problem with that, just Bring It... all of you. >:)
And I sincerely mean it because I miss server wars / world wars whatever you call it.

So don't be a 5yr old eating fruity pebbles while netgaining and Bring it! ;)

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Apr 25th 2011, 9:03:57

Wow. Thas big shot

Chaoswind Game profile

Apr 25th 2011, 20:40:50

Imag goal is to war and force others to war them.

and By those standards all wars where a victory, no matter the result :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

iXenomorph Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 6:06:06

Originally posted by dagga:
My goal this week is to join the local tennis club and lose every game I play. If that is my goal and achieve it, then I must be a WINNAH!!

Foolish analogy. You don't get the point do you? A more accurate one would be:

I will join a local tennis tournament, fight several world champions in back-to-back matches without any breaks. I may not win, but if I can stop them getting into the semi's then I win!

"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

dagga Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 7:11:57

The level of suck that imag has reached in it's existence is amazing. I am in awe of the sheer magnitude of the crapness. The fact your members are that stupid they believe this psycho bable idiocy that you are winning because you (a) stopped a largely innocent netgaining alliance from netting, or (b) forced a war alliance to take notice of you and tagkill you, is quite simply, mind boggling.

War alliances like to fight, so you're not stopping them from 'reaching the semis'.

Netgaining alliances like to net, so you're forcing war on them. Your analogy of stopping a netting alliance 'from reaching the semis' is more like you snuck a knife into the stands and stabbed the player in the back Monica Seles style. Cheap and gutless. But yes, keep up the charade or your members might realise they can join somewhere else and try to achieve something. :)
signatures are stupid.

ibujke Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 9:12:40

I can't believe you called me stupid. That was completely uncalled for.

Soviet Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 13:05:48

It's ok Dagga. Maybe next set our application process will be open long enough for you to join. :)
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Jiman Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 22:44:09

I think iScode's gone emo due to his feelings being hurt.

Klown Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 23:04:43

"Face it Dagga, You despise imag so much you have to make up crap to try and substiante your claims."

Sorry, but iMag substantiates Dagga's claims each and every reset. iMag is not only the worst alliance on this server, they are the worst alliance in Earth 2025/Empires history. And ROFL at you being able to beat ANY alliance pound for pound, much less SOL.

Klown Game profile

Apr 26th 2011, 23:39:57

"I mean look at how many members you guys have had througout your history, and what have you to show for it? NOTHING."

What in the hell does that even mean? What does anyone have to show for anything in a text game? Being the #1 alliance multiple times should be enough, I'd think?

"Go check out the HPM and HPC for all the coilition wars and you will soon find that imag was at the top (if not very close) in those catagories and for its size most often outhit other bigger alliances."

I don't care nearly enough to find out if this is accurate, but what war leader would consider targeting iMag in a server war? iMag is known as ankle biters, nothing more. They are the last alliance I would consider targeting. Congrats, you've outhit alliances when you were not targeted and the other alliances were. I don't even have to check that FACT, because everyone knows iMag has never created a decently run country worth targeting.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 0:53:07

iScode, I was considering talking to you like an adult but I am not sure if that is possible with your current state of mind. You seem to be very defensive at the moment. I guess that is understandable.

You should attempt to read what you're saying and look at the real stats.
You should attempt to read what you're saying and attempt to see how your behavior is going to affect the image of your alliance.

I find it interesting that you're attempting to make Imag look good by saying your awesome that you hit multiple alliances.

SOL has helped changed the foundation of the game multiple times. Server wide policies have been beaten as well as upheld by SOL on multiple occasions. What has Imag done? I mean, it's good to see a member of Imag proud of your alliance. That is a good thing.
Do not be blinded by your ego though, especially since you shouldn't have an ego based on your performances.

I also find it interesting that you're taking a three day war and saying your HPC was the best ever. Of course three days into a war your HPC will be amazing, what is your point?

See this is me addressing you're so called facts, definitely not lalalalaing it.

iScode, I will always respect an alliance when they have honor and are dedicated. You are showing me that you do not have honor, and your dedication is random war. It does not need to be this way.

Imag has the possibility to be better than what you're making it to be. And remember that, Imag is the way it is because of your actions and your members actions.

Edited By: Jiman on Apr 27th 2011, 0:57:53
See Original Post

Evolution Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 1:42:38

Wasn't this thread about SOL vs SOF, appologies if we didn't mention Imagnum to begin with.

Maki as a warmod, actually he's pretty good when he isn't feeling random.

One time I was walking down a dark alley and thought, I'd hate to meet me alone in a dark alley. Then thought about it and was like fail.

Currently: Sof has a land advantage but Sol has a networth advantage. So war between Sol and Sof would really be time dependant, Sol would probably win a war started earlier in the reset and Sof would probably win a war started later in the reset. Just an opinion nobody has mentioned yet.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

dagga Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 6:13:53

iScode, it's ok if you want a timeout to untwist your panties. To say SOL's best 35 members (or however many morons inhabit your crapcan) could not beat imag is the funniest thing I've read on AT for a while.

-SOL's Top 38
219m TNW
11.8k AVG Land
5.8m AVG NW

-imag
38 members
150m TNW
9.9k AVG Land
3.9m AVG NW

But, let's face it, you would never take on another war alliance at these odds because when you lose again you can't use the cop out excuse that you "weren't playing to win anyway".. You sure get angry :) Truth tends to hurt people like you the most.
signatures are stupid.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 27th 2011, 7:54:01

I'm gonna change my vote for who would win the war from SoF to SoL, because of recent developments.

and I agree with dagga... weirdly enough. SoL's 38 would win against iMag's 38.
you'd probably have to get it down to a top 25 each to make it an even war in terms of skill/willingness to fight.

OR you guys could go make some teams over on the team server and beat eachother up!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Evolution Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 8:01:22

It was SOL who brought imag into this, not imag :P

I think these comments started it lol;

SoF war leaders would own the SOL war leaders. That and SOL have Maki, that right their is their downfall.

no no. I said just having Maki was a downfall, nothing to do with target selection. That guy really does make the alliance suck.

Originally posted by Soviet:
SOL is very dependent on SOF Foreign Aid to win it's wars. Take that out of their war strategy and they fall flat on their face.

iScode: "Makinso sucks and Sol can't war as a result"
Soviet: "Sol relies on FA to win"

Rofl, totally unbiased factual opinions there.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

dagga Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 8:29:49

I thought the server was rigged to explode if you ever agreed with me Pang?

And Evo is right. It's always funny when imag members throw insults around - it's like the French insulting other countries for throwing in the white flag.
signatures are stupid.

Evolution Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 8:36:00

Originally posted by Pang:
and I agree with dagga...!

Omg it finally happened, AT passed through the event horizon.

What has been seen can not be unseen.

*pokes own eyes out and chases iScode around with them*

dagga Game profile

Apr 27th 2011, 23:48:17

No of course not, I just made those numbers up. You're stupid.
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 0:13:43

The point is your "pound for pound" argument is null and void. Keep living in dreamy dream land.
signatures are stupid.

Peanut Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 0:15:52

pound for pound im the greatest.

dagga Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 0:18:59

Peanut is right, if he were a 1 man tag, he would be 'pound for pound' better than imag.

It's a stupid argument used by mediocre alliances.
signatures are stupid.

Link Game profile

Apr 28th 2011, 1:14:54

nut up and do it. leave the netters be :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

STUBBS Game profile

May 4th 2011, 5:33:42

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING IN ALL CAPS THAT THIS COULD BE THIS OR THAT COULD BE THAT ISNT WHAT ANY OF YOU ARE SPEAKING OF AT ALL BUT THE HYPOTHESIS OF THE HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION AT HAND WOULD DICTATE MYSELF AND OTHERS TO HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING OUR SELVES INTO A BEAUTIFUL OBLIVION IN WHICH THAT CASE EVERYTHING I JUST TYPED IF COMPLETELY INCONSPICUOUS BY SAYING THE VERY POINT OF ALL THIS IS TO WORK THE MIND IN EVERY INSTANCE I DID JUST THAT SO WITHOUT FURTHER A DUE I PRESENT MY CONCLUSION IN THE DEBATE WHICH FOLLOWS

I PICK SOL