Verified:

Karnage XZ

Nov 23rd 2018, 4:25:55

Weezy our friend has repeatedly threatened to make LaF pay for me suiciding on himself and suicidal this reset. However, they detagged and helped elders kill my country not too long ago. I'm just giving them backpay for stabbing me in the back. I havn't been in LaF in at least over a year, so hard to say how this will effect me.

In retrospect, Sorry LaF. But weezy and his company need someone to blame.

Message from WeeZy (#198) sent on Nov 23, 4:19
Report this message
LaF will.pay
Do as I say, not as I do.

iScode Game profile

Nov 23rd 2018, 4:48:39

whats your country number, im keen to help kill you.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Karnage XZ

Nov 23rd 2018, 4:49:48

#474 I just hit suicidal #43

Get some iChode

Karnage XZ

Nov 23rd 2018, 5:13:27

I posted my own advisor, so I don't think that's against the rules.

Karnage XZ

Nov 23rd 2018, 5:22:37

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2018, 5:23:23

I gad already posted ur op … and ur ally op

Karnage XZ

Nov 23rd 2018, 5:26:46

Originally posted by Suicidal:
I gad already posted ur op … and ur ally op
Well I sure hope so, you have an incredible number of spies.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2018, 5:43:52

Difference between me, WeeZy, and you …. me and WeeZy don't care … you lose sleep over it ya syko. It's even funnier to see how much it hurts ur feelings

Karnage XZ

Nov 23rd 2018, 5:45:18

Difference between me, WeeZy, and you …. me and WeeZy don't care … you lose sleep over it ya syko. It's even funnier to see how much it hurts ur feelings
Keep telling yourself that, it'll make you feel better you suicidal maniac!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 23rd 2018, 11:02:13

So you are the one that is sending all their pms. Would be nice if you write who you are...how would I know what country you play?
Don of LaF

Karnage XZ

Nov 23rd 2018, 11:07:47

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
So you are the one that is sending all their pms. Would be nice if you write who you are...how would I know what country you play?
Yeah it's me you swedish fluff! Just warning you that lil cheesy has promised to suicide you next set with some of his playmates.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2018, 15:07:27

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

technically anything which requires spending turn(s) isn't allowed to post and getting op on you reqs 1+ turns.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Karnage XZ

Nov 23rd 2018, 22:24:48

Originally posted by Marshal:

technically anything which requires spending turn(s) isn't allowed to post and getting op on you reqs 1+ turns.
It didn't cost me a thing to get an op on myself. It's free

Marshal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2018, 22:41:39

no but now its free for all so they don't have to spend turns to spy you.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2018, 0:11:51

I'd do it anyway to make sure it's legit.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 24th 2018, 0:14:23

For someone who is so ready to die, you sure seem to be fighting it off pretty well. Also, not sure how you can confuse my saltiness with anyone else is SoL.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Karnage XZ

Nov 24th 2018, 0:22:38

Originally posted by daspheebsie:
For someone who is so ready to die, you sure seem to be fighting it off pretty well. Also, not sure how you can confuse my saltiness with anyone else is SoL.
I swear I had thought of you and disregarded it. Lol

Karnage XZ

Nov 24th 2018, 0:23:25

Originally posted by Marshal:
no but now its free for all so they don't have to spend turns to spy you.
It was an outdated op.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 24th 2018, 3:43:18

ya just never learn to stfu

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 24th 2018, 4:22:40

Originally posted by daspheebsie:
I swear I had thought of you and disregarded it. Lol

Like I said - I technically got outed at the beginning of the set. *shrug*
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

Karnage XZ

Nov 24th 2018, 5:35:55

ya just never learn to stfu
Nope, cuz I know how angry it makes you.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 24th 2018, 9:01:14

angry? LOL I am not so syko as to let a game get to me..... although I use myself in this game to get to you … seems to work

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2018, 9:06:08

Isn't it time to try and get r1 on the alliance server?
This was for Karnage...

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Nov 24th 2018, 12:45:55
See Original Post
Don of LaF

Karnage XZ

Nov 24th 2018, 11:04:40

angry? LOL I am not so syko as to let a game get to me..... although I use myself in this game to get to you … seems to work
Trying to cover up our feelings again are we? I'm having a blast, now why don't you drop some networth and put in some work.

Karnage XZ

Nov 24th 2018, 13:00:26

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
Isn't it time to try and get r1 on the alliance server?
This was for Karnage...
pft, you sound like a cheese puff dude.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2018, 16:27:00

No puppet. You're the puppet.

dlazrael Game profile

Nov 24th 2018, 17:16:15

It's ok, I think I am going to rescind the kill order and just put you on AB farm just to mess your country up for the hell of it. You had some potential but are too much of a hot head to handle anything. I don't want to post your WhatAPP rants.... I will if I need to. You need to get some help bro, you let a silly HTML based math game get the better of you
DLAzrael
Sons of Liberty
Head of Internal Affairs

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2018, 21:54:52

Cat is out of the bag LOL

/me eats popcorn and watches the fluff show.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

The_Hawk

Nov 25th 2018, 1:03:35

Has he claimed that you are hacking his country and using mods to see when he logs in for kill runs?

Need to have a way to tag sinstril into this :)

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Nov 25th 2018, 2:06:47

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Has he claimed that you are hacking his country and using mods to see when he logs in for kill runs?

Need to have a way to tag sinstril into this :)
I knew it wouldn't be long before my old fan club returned. Thanks for coming.

Karnage XZ

Nov 25th 2018, 2:08:59

Originally posted by dlazrael:
It's ok, I think I am going to rescind the kill order and just put you on AB farm just to mess your country up for the hell of it. You had some potential but are too much of a hot head to handle anything. I don't want to post your WhatAPP rants.... I will if I need to. You need to get some help bro, you let a silly HTML based math game get the better of you
Hey man, if I'm in need of help, you can be sure that I already knew about it. Hey you can do what you want, it's your alliance to run now. I only hit weezy and suicidal. Havn't touched any of the real SoLers.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 25th 2018, 4:22:47

Trying to cover up our feelings again are we? I'm having a blast, now why don't you drop some networth and put in some work.

It would be hard for anyone to shrink to your insignificant level

Karnage XZ

Nov 25th 2018, 4:28:16

It would be hard for anyone to shrink to your insignificant level
That's worked well in the past.

breeze Game profile

Nov 25th 2018, 4:45:52

Popcorn here Get your popcorn

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 25th 2018, 4:46:27

So did your Mom, but like you, she grew old and stale.

WeeZy should be along sometime to confirm

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 25th 2018, 6:12:53

Originally posted by breeze:
Popcorn here Get your popcorn

Oooh, Popcorn! I talk the movie butter kind.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF

Karnage XZ

Nov 25th 2018, 13:32:58

So did your Mom, but like you, she grew old and stale.

WeeZy should be along sometime to confirm
Thats a high school level retort. To show you never mentally graduated past the 12th grade.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 25th 2018, 15:32:38

retort? did you look that up, right after retard?
mentally graduated? Is that a term the asylum told you that you would never achieve?
I knew that a "your momma" statement was at a level you could understand.

I would have thrown the Inhour Equation at you, something that I mastered at the age of 23 in operating Nuclear Reactors, but then you were probably serving in your self-identified, heroic, military career while preparing for the hard task of driving a mail truck.

~Bone us~

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 25th 2018, 15:34:38

Originally posted by dlazrael:

tru dat

sinistril Game profile

Nov 25th 2018, 20:33:30

Pft, Syko is self-edumacated. There is nothing he does not know.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

LightBringer Game profile

Nov 25th 2018, 22:22:46

You taking bets too breeze? Couse I wanna throw all the money I’ve got at Suicidal. Even then I’ll probsbly only get 50c out of it since he’s the clear favourite.
Hello

breeze Game profile

Nov 25th 2018, 22:44:23

Originally posted by LightBringer:
You taking bets too breeze? Couse I wanna throw all the money I’ve got at Suicidal. Even then I’ll probsbly only get 50c out of it since he’s the clear favourite.

Yes as a matter of fact I am Lightbringer. Ive got Suicidal as well

The_Hawk

Nov 25th 2018, 22:58:00

*waves at Sinistril*

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Nov 26th 2018, 2:04:04

Originally posted by sinistril:
Pft, Syko is self-edumacated. There is nothing he does not know.
HhahaAA! Completely not true, I know somethings and there is a lot to learn.

Karnage XZ

Nov 26th 2018, 2:14:50

retort? did you look that up, right after retard?
mentally graduated? Is that a term the asylum told you that you would never achieve?
I knew that a "your momma" statement was at a level you could understand.

I would have thrown the Inhour Equation at you, something that I mastered at the age of 23 in operating Nuclear Reactors, but then you were probably serving in your self-identified, heroic, military career while preparing for the hard task of driving a mail truck.

~Bone us~
Dude where have you been, you remember that I don't work there anymore? I put in my two weeks back in February. I've traveled to Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Colombia, Peru, Bolivia, China, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Malaysia since I left the states. I have learned much about the world. As far a DLA's threat goes, i've had all kinds of stuff i've posted placed on AT to be twisted and misconstrued so it won't be any different than in the past. I never had a problem with dla, but I suppose this is him standing up for his tag, I actually like SoL as a whole and I had fun leading them. This has nothing to do with them. But it looks like you have a war going on and it looks mighty fun. You don't know me as well as you think you do and not even half as well as you'd like. I've never claimed to be a heroic war hero, I served 4 years active duty but I would never go as far as to claim to be some sort of war hero. There are many hero's and I am certainly not one of them. I have no delusions of grandeur, I am simply just a man trying to make my way in this world. At least i'm not afraid to talk about myself with any of you, most of you are so guarded that I know nothing about you, and I am obviously an open book. I show the world who I am and you share with people that you feel safe around. You are simply scared of the things that people might see about you that you are hate about yourself. That's the difference between you and I.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 26th 2018, 2:20:15

I'm just sitting here wondering who all else wants to join the suiciders next set, Namineff is a total disappointment as his threats have come short, very short, a total disaster in his part, hopefully next set you assclowns can get organized and do it right....maybe?
(•_•)

Karnage XZ

Nov 26th 2018, 2:26:04

Let's always just talk about the highlights of our lives here huh? I want to hear about your pains, because that shows your character, that's the stuff that shows me how strong you are. Your always talking about how much better you are than me, in fact many of you do. Your not any more special than any one else suicidal. I knew a guy who worked at the nuclear power plant in Arizona and left it to join the army, because that is what he wanted to be, why is what you do for a living better than what somebody else does for a living? Is that how you sum up the importance of your life and other people lives? See how you all take a game topic and twist it to attack me instead? That is what makes you all ugly people inside.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 26th 2018, 2:33:06

Eat a snickers, you sound stupid when you think

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 26th 2018, 2:54:49

git a hold of country #15 … you need da help

Sixkill Game profile

Nov 26th 2018, 3:01:31

Let's always just talk about the highlights of our lives here huh? I want to hear about your pains, because that shows your character, that's the stuff that shows me how strong you are. Your always talking about how much better you are than me, in fact many of you do. Your not any more special than any one else suicidal. I knew a guy who worked at the nuclear power plant in Arizona and left it to join the army, because that is what he wanted to be, why is what you do for a living better than what somebody else does for a living? Is that how you sum up the importance of your life and other people lives? See how you all take a game topic and twist it to attack me instead? That is what makes you all ugly people inside.

I'm ugly on the outside too