Verified:

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 6:35:37

Holy smokes he must be pretty beat up if he is not even posting

Chadius Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 17:27:20

Get well Llaar. I hope you make a speedy recovery man.
LAF

Tigress Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 17:37:44

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I don't think you understood what he said, KeTcHuP, he feels very bad he's FSing knowing the guy almost died, that's what I'm sure he meant ;)

I know what he said. I dont think you understood what I was saying.... or at least the tone of the message.

lol, but scodey's timing really sux, but then that is scodey ;D

Which reminds me I owe him an apology for over reacting many years ago under similar circumstances :p

FSing a clan when their Leader is having major RL issues is just an added layer of stress, i know been there done that. Anywho to scodey I do not know if you remember, but I am sorry for the my over-reaction on AT at the time. I should have been able to keep the RL and leading the alliance separate and failed miserably in this aspect at the time.

----------------------------

llaar hope you are doing better and will hear from you soon, in my prayers, take care of yourself.
Happy Hunting

Tigress

Cee Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 18:24:38

Where does he live? I say a few of us take a ride over and hunt these punks down. 5 v 1. Come on.

gibzgirl Game profile

Jul 15th 2012, 22:20:58

*hugs llaar* get better soon!!

llaar Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 4:35:08

This happened on vacation to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, on my last day there. From what I can piece together it happened shortly after I was at an ATM. I didn't even remember doing that until disputing charges with my bank and they told me that transaction was with a pin, and I was like well that must have been me. I was totally targeted for robbery at that point I'm guessing. All transactions after were debit, no pin and fraud. They spent 600-700 across three cards of mine at a bunch of places within a few hours, some of which for sure have cameras (like CVS), so I do hope they get caught. I'm in contact with a detective and giving the police all the info they need.

I'm doing better now, most of the pain is gone. My cognitive functions returned fully I would say about 3 days later, I definitely had gotten knocked out. Still hurts to swallow and blink, have two black eyes, and most of my eyes instead of the white, you just see blood red, and my whole forehead is still sore, and still slightly bruised on both sides of my jaw. I stopped limping today which is good. I had had bruising on both sides of my ribs, my collar bone and my shoulder and legs, and a huge bump on back of head that I had been bleeding from, all of which feel better now and are healed. I also had stitches on both eyebrows, both of which have been taken out already and are healing. I have nothing broken luckily, and no permanent damage to eyes or anything (saw eye DR already), so I will recover 100% I think my build really protected me. I just couldn't take on 5 people at once when attacked from behind. Crazy to think one week ago right now, I was in the hospital.

I thank you all for your kind thoughts, means a lot to me.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jul 16th 2012, 4:50:59

Running multiple llaars irl would have been optimal in that instance. I think you should fire your coders as they are only good for game hacks, and not rl ones.

Sounds like you are doing well, i guess you will get all that money back?

Good luck.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

llaar Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 5:02:07

I'm not liable for any fraud. Buying a new iphone, new license, and new passport is the only monetary cost I have to incur, which is nothing compared to being able to have my full health back.

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 6:05:54

am sounds tough.
glad your alive and recovering!

bertz Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 6:13:14

Good to hear that

LadyGrizz Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 15:21:44

I am so glad to hear your recovery is going awesome llaar

I am shocked you didn't have anything broken, cept your skin, lol
sounds like you were kicked around among other things, yeesh. How long before you get to head back home again? Or have you already left Florida?

Cee Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 16:13:29

Glad your feeling better chief. Just got a ticket to FL. I have a very good friend of mine whos a member of the hells angels NY chapter. We'll take care of them for ya brotha.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 16:36:03

glad things are better, I'm sure it really puts life in perspective

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2012, 17:12:26

Good lord that sounds nuts! Thankfully you'll be ok!

If you have renters or homeowners insurance you could have coverage there for: iphone, new license, and new passport. Depending on your deductible etc...

trumper Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 17:31:37

Wow, that sucks. Good to hear you're getting better. Getting hit/attacked from behind blows. Had it happen once, although near as bad. Not that it's right, but from in front at least you know to shield yourself and whatnot.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 16th 2012, 17:34:07

Get well, Llaar!
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Alana Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 17:14:28

:( I am glad you are doing better.
Alana
LCN Peon

thefloyd Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 17:22:11

damn dude, thats rough

bad part of town? wrong place wrong time?

archaic Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 19:33:47

Thank goodness for a hard head and thick skull
;p

Get well soon man, and dont think too badly of us yanks - though that was complete chickenfluff BS, all they had to do was surround you and demand the wallet - the results would have been the same and your head would not hurt. Be sure to let the Ft. Lauderdale chamber of commerce know that you are going to tell everyone that their town is not safe for foreign visitors. They'll probably pay you off to be quiet.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 17th 2012, 19:55:44

That's brutal man! good luck with the recovery, glad to hear you're mostly intact!
Finally did the signature thing.

Pride Game profile

Jul 17th 2012, 20:49:26

Give us updates on the criminals.

Glad your OK.

Rolangunslinger Game profile

Jul 18th 2012, 1:15:37

Glad to hear your recovery is going well Llaar, the karma bus is gonna run over those assholes and back up and do it again.