Verified:

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:04:21

As you proceed to kill my country for 3 legit retals on a country that hit my country 65 times consider the following:

your Foreign Affairs officer was given a heads up that I had the stock to take the retal. He even mentioned I had the right to take the retal because before mentioning I had 30 mil bushels in stock he figured it would be a stretch for a 2100 acre country sitting at 480k net to retal a 4 mil net country.

Once your FA understood the situation he said he would talk to the member ... So the obvious result was a sentiment of screw you we are going to keep farming you and KR you if you don't like it. At least other alliances had the decency of providing a DNH as requested when I approached them. But SOL had to be oh so special :)

It's not like I was hiding and waiting to suicide on SOL, as a matter of fact I specifically told your FA that I understood you all were land hungry, and my preference was to quietly net on my 2100 acres until the end of the reset. I was willing to just let the whole thing go for a DNH... Even then had it been followed up with double or quad taps from 2-3 SOL members i probably would have just let it go. But the response was for the same country to hit my country 30+ more times. WTF did you expect :p

--- I took the retals and sent a message to your member that I was willing to let it stand asis... Based on the reaction it looks like SOL was just looking for a country to kill ... okies no prob have fun.

Now I just wait for you all to kill the country, because obviously this is the type of alliance you are. Able to farm others but if someone retals excessive hits ...oh my you have to kill the country. You can dish it out but you sure as hell can't take it can you.

So as an alliance do you feel like you are all accomplishing a legacy people will look back on and say what a great alliance that was?

thanx for the warm welcome, I feel very special that my puny little country was such a threat to SOL they feel the need to kill it :)

I have said my piece and took my retals, if you all want to overreact over 3 retals then by all means go for it. It will just go to show what type of alliance you really are.

Happy Hunting - Tigress

you all have a good end of reset

Edited By: Prima on Jan 21st 2011, 3:09:29
See Original Post
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Trife Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:10:22

joe2 Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:10:56

I hear collaboration is better

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:15:47

Ummm...people have known that about SOL for quite a while, now.

It's just that no one cares enough to do anything about it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:17:49

i just find it funny that i recall some specific alliance were claiming that the netting alliances are "driving the untagged people away from the game". ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:20:33

/me smiles

but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:31:09

Hi Trife ... yes i know it's a cool place, I am thinking about it ;)

Hi joe2 but I'm just a nub :p j/k ... hmmm but why would I join an alliance that was farming my little one man tag ??? No worries though Sanct was nice to me in the past when I was running an alliance on the old EC server, so it balances itself out.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:38:32

Originally posted by NukEvil:

lol NukEvil Evo isn't all that much better about farming the daylights out of one man tags or untagged countries. Question is had I retaliated Evo 3x for 65 hits after talking to your FA with full disclosure would you be killing my country???

I agree though you are right no one would care either way ;)

Which is exactly why when i select my next alliance it will be with those who do care.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 3:44:39

Hanlong I thought it was SOL that used to look out for the little guy... meh I suppose they are big enough to be the bullies now ;)
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Jan 21st 2011, 3:59:34

you can always join us @ UnClanned, (don't think there is going to be a game next set,)
We are always looking for anybody that has the slightest Idea of what there doing!
but what do i know?

PraetorNLS Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 4:05:28

This is alliance server, you wanted a DNH, ok, if we should grant a DNH to everyone that wanted it, there wouldt be anyone to LG now would there, there are alot of tags that will let you net out in peace and that doest care much about their avg nw, your choice to run untagged, my choice to not give you any spescial threatment.
I also dont respond well to threats about people suiciding on my alliance.

Have a great set you too

Praetor
Head of FR
Sons of Liberty
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

gwagers Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 4:09:02

Umm... I don't see a threat there. In fact, I see a very specific statement saying "It's not like I was hiding and waiting to suicide on SOL..." Perhaps that won't be true in the future, but as of right now, I see nothing that would suggest that suicide is on Tigress's mind.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 4:15:06

Originally posted by Prima:

lol NukEvil Evo isn't all that much better about farming the daylights out of one man tags or untagged countries. Question is had I retaliated Evo 3x for 65 hits after talking to your FA with full disclosure would you be killing my country???

Which is exactly why when i select my next alliance it will be with those who do care.

No, EVO wouldn't be killing your country; in fact, we'd probably have a few stern words with any member who thought it'd be awesome to farm an untagged with that much stock on hand so heavily. Unless you decided to 'retal' a different country in our alliance.

And yeah, we figure it's better to farm untaggeds/craptags than to self-farm. Something about it being compared to masturbation and sex.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Jan 21st 2011, 4:22:58

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
This is alliance server, you wanted a DNH, ok, if we should grant a DNH to everyone that wanted it, there wouldt be anyone to LG now would there, there are alot of tags that will let you net out in peace and that doest care much about their avg nw, your choice to run untagged, my choice to not give you any spescial threatment.

Have a great set you too

Praetor
Head of FR
Sons of Liberty

about 1/4 of this server are UnTagged, or Micro Clans, some of us have found a enjoyment in pissing Ya'All Clans off.

I guess it all depends on which set of rules you choose to play The Game!
but what do i know?

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 4:28:18

Have a great set you too

Praetor
Head of FR
Sons of Liberty

So I just want to get this straight you don't give a flying frack about this game and you will do whatever the frack you feel like doing because you are SOL... and you don't have to recognize legit retals unless it's from an alliance you recognize.

BTW I am the one who let SOL farm my 25K+ acre country for 72 hours with dropped def down to 253 acres on the old EC server. Specifically because a member from my alliance hit SOL hard, basically suiciding on them. So I am the last person who would have considered suiciding SOL or any other alliance on this server. But then hey you do need an excuse so why not just pull the "but you threatened to suicide us" card to justify your own position.

enjoy
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 4:44:35

Originally posted by Prima:

No, EVO wouldn't be killing your country; in fact, we'd probably have a few stern words with any member who thought it'd be awesome to farm an untagged with that much stock on hand so heavily. Unless you decided to 'retal' a different country in our alliance.

And yeah, we figure it's better to farm untaggeds/craptags than to self-farm. Something about it being compared to masturbation and sex.

yeah I was taught to landgrab smart and the alliance basically telling me if I was going to farm an untagged then legit retals were going to be on me.

Never farmed an untagged, just had no need to and I have seen good Theo's hit well over 100 mil net without having to farm untags to make the mark. But to each their own, we sure as hell won't be stopping those who push the landgrab button on the same country 30+ times for a gain of 450 acres. It's just the way they were taught to play the game, besides it's so much easier to get a higher networth playing landfat with low def.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

PraetorNLS Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 5:00:02

No, i said that we dont hand out pacts like candy, just because you wanted one/feelt you deserved it, doest mean we have to grant you a DNH.
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Jan 21st 2011, 5:01:46

kinda hypocritical, with the retal policy isn't it?
but what do i know?

Nasjym Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 5:03:42

You should still honor your own retalling policy?

locket Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 5:18:13

Indeed. Laf wouldnt kill him for retalling. Neither would any netting alliance. The member in question made his own bed and was basically owed a minimum of 63 retals if it was 1:1 :P He took 3 and dies... fun stuff

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 5:23:01

No, i said that we dont hand out pacts like candy, just because you wanted one/feelt you deserved it, doest mean we have to grant you a DNH.

hmmm wasn't expecting a DNH I was offering it as a way to keep it fair to your members and to me. As mentioned I had the ability to retal and I would have truly preferred not having to go down this route.

In so many words ... let your members know there is a potential for a retal if you treat my country like your own personal land-biatch. Then it is up to the member to take the calculated risk if they want to screw with a country sitting on 30 mil bushels then they have no one else but themselves to blame.

Granted i knew taking the retals there was a potential SOL would react the way they did, but then I took the calculated risk I was dealing with an honorable alliance. Your choice you can kill my country or let this go where it stands.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

BiffBuff

Jan 21st 2011, 13:59:08

Nukevil you are a pissant. Your alliance farms more untaggeds than any other yet you still feel the need to stick your nose places where it shouldn't be.

I'm scared you represent this game as an admin if you can't get over an ass whooping SOL dished out to Evo in the last 2 years.

Fix up your own backyard and come back here little boy.
BB
SOLs Resident Pest
<Makinso> from behind works the best

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 14:02:24

Originally posted by BiffBuff:
Nukevil you are a pissant. Your alliance farms more untaggeds than any other yet you still feel the need to stick your nose places where it shouldn't be.

I'm scared you represent this game as an admin if you can't get over an ass whooping SOL dished out to Evo in the last 2 years.

Fix up your own backyard and come back here little boy.

*chuckles*

Perhaps had you read my post AFTER engaging your brain first, maybe you wouldn't have, once again, just shown the rest of AT that you actually had no brain in the first place, hmmm?

BiffBuff

Jan 21st 2011, 14:02:29

PS. Every alliance in the game farmed your country into the dust Prima and you chose SOL to retal.

Whoops.

Next time take some advice - either (a) run a country in an alliance (read: the game is called Alliance Server) (b) pisso ff to Primary or (c) retal the sissies like Evo or LaF who are the real villains in untagged farming. They just like to whinge about SOL to cover their asses from their disgraceful records when it comes to untaggeds.
BB
SOLs Resident Pest
<Makinso> from behind works the best

ibujke Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 14:09:42

Originally posted by Makinso:
Dear Imaginary Numbers.

This being said Sons of Liberty declares war on Imaginary Numbers, in defence of those who are trying to change the atmosphere of the server and retain and enlarge the player base.

Honor to SoL!
-Makinso,
Sons of Liberty Head of War

Steeps Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 14:17:41

You didn't retal Sanct
You didn't retal Rage
You didn't retal SoF
You didn't retal LCN
You didn't retal NA
You didn't retal LAF
You didn't retal Evo
You didn't retal ICN
You didn't retal RD
You didn't retal IMAG

So who did you have a DNH with, and why did you have the need to only retal SoL when all the other clans had farmed you too? If you wanted to "quietly net" why not retal them too?

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 14:32:01

Originally posted by BiffBuff:
PS. Every alliance in the game farmed your country into the dust Prima and you chose SOL to retal.

Whoops.

Next time take some advice - either (a) run a country in an alliance (read: the game is called Alliance Server) (b) pisso ff to Primary or (c) retal the sissies like Evo or LaF who are the real villains in untagged farming. They just like to whinge about SOL to cover their asses from their disgraceful records when it comes to untaggeds.

Ok, I'll bite.

Disgraceful records? Like the uNAPs that your alliance have broken in recent memory to get the wars they so desperately need to survive? Like the TNW crowns that your alliance hasn't obtained, despite being the second largest alliance in the server (and the largest alliance for a while there)? Or perhaps you were referring to representatives of your alliance spouting policies that will 'enlarge the player base', then performing actions that do the exact opposite? I'm not trying to down SOL, I'm merely stating historical facts.

But, no one really cares about that.

The thing is, what you describe has been SOP for years on the Alliance/Council servers. The untaggeds/craptags are worm food for the alliances. Always has been, always will be. Pretty much all untaggeds know this when creating a country. So they should understand the consequences of not having an established tag protect their countries. Especially when there isn't nearly as many untaggeds on the server as there used to be.

Originally posted by Steeps:
You didn't retal Sanct
You didn't retal Rage
You didn't retal SoF
You didn't retal LCN
You didn't retal NA
You didn't retal LAF
You didn't retal Evo
You didn't retal ICN
You didn't retal RD
You didn't retal IMAG

So who did you have a DNH with, and why did you have the need to only retal SoL when all the other clans had farmed you too? If you wanted to "quietly net" why not retal them too?

Probably because SOL had countries that grabbed her that she could retal, while being worthwile? Rage is pretty dried up, Imag isn't worth retalling, and the rest probably have high MMRs in place to stop untaggeds from grabbing them. SOL is trading land with a few alliances, running relatively low-def grabbing countries, so no reason why they can't be retalled.

Steeps Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 16:06:03

Probably because SOL had countries that grabbed her that she could retal, while being worthwile? Rage is pretty dried up, Imag isn't worth retalling, and the rest probably have high MMRs in place to stop untaggeds from grabbing them. SOL is trading land with a few alliances, running relatively low-def grabbing countries, so no reason why they can't be retalled.

It's already been mentioned that the person had 30mil bushels, now if solers are able to grab countries out of a war having no stock I don't think an untagged with 1bn of cash would have any issues either.

It's a nice long speech about playing the victim, but you had the power to retal all the other alliances and just targeted SoL, all that land you lost before would have been better for your netting chances than some last effort losses.

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 16:20:59

In simple terms I hit 27 Mil bushels... and suddenly clans in the CF stepped up their LGing .. as mentioned there was a recognition they were land hungry. ... Hits prior to this were were let go while I searched for a happy spot where I could stock semi-comfortably. During the war land-grabs were fairly reasonable so I was able to stock.

Rage land grabbed me ... I sent the very same message I gave Praetor to Silent Sentinel and Rage stopped land grabbing me. ... No reason to Retal.

This was followed by LCN ... I sent Trife a message... never got a response, but no further land grabs were performed by LCN again no reason to retal.

Next in line was SOL so i spoke with Praetor. figured the issue was resolved.

Then Sanct/Collab decided to jump in, so I spoke with AxA and got a DNH...and no further hit were made by Collab.

Then the same SOL member decided they could farm me regardless of any potential retals.

.... Had Rage/LCN/or Collab played dumb and done the same they would have been retal just as quickly ...so there was nothing truly special behind my decisions to retal SOL.

so my question now is why would SOL decide to farm a country with 1bil in stock on hand??? and why would SOl want to kill this country after it took its legit retals and sent a message they were willing to let things stand asis ???

Edited By: Prima on Jan 21st 2011, 17:38:39. Reason: grammar/spellintg
See Original Post
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Trife Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 16:46:40

'This was followed by LCN ... I sent Trife a message... never got a response, but no further land grabs were performed by LCN again no reason to retal.'

Where'd you send me the message at? I don't remember getting one.. but it is _very_ possible I just missed it - edit: I'm sorry for missing your message no matter how it was sent

Anyway, LCN doesn't kill countries for doing legitimate retals so you would've had no problems from us had you retaled us.

Ron Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 16:49:22

U know, with the amount of time u put in talking to different tags getting DNHs.. I think u will make a good FA =P

Patience Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 16:53:57

If anybody hit me that many times, tagged or not, I'd move heaven and earth to destroy them. I'd call every friend I'd ever had in the game and have them turned into a smokin' hole in the ground.

And whoever you are, guy that hit her 65 times - you seriously need a spankin'. No wonder the player base is non-existent now. Yeesh. Get off yer ass and pick more than one target next time. :p

Oh. And as a long-time former alliance leader... if any one of MY people ever pulled a stunt like this, whether on an untagged or not, I would feed him to the pigs one tiny chunk at a time and probably even untag him to allow my own alliance to cannibalize him after the wronged party had had their fill. I think it's pretty disgraceful to defend someone who does that, personally.

Edited By: Patience on Jan 21st 2011, 16:56:44
See Original Post
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 18:33:54

Trife no worries I sent it to your ICQ (Besides LCN is probably smart enough to spy the market before land-grabbing like a banshee in heat :p )

Hi Ron *waves* are you trying to put me to work
/me performs horribly as an FA and gets fired :p

lol, Patience trust me it crossed my mind a few times, when I saw the missiles, spyops, and the start of a land kill run by a handful of SOL members. hehe if ever i get the desire to up my activity level SOL will probably be on my short list. For now they get to make their own rules.

"a smokin' hole in the ground" :D <<-- I lubs that expression ;D
--- New clan SHG ;D

Happy Hunting - Tigress

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 18:48:18

There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 18:49:42

BiffBuff: you are right that a lot of other alliances farm just as much as SOL does on countries.

my own country was retaled with nukes and PSes by an untagged country this reset also. that country didn't really retal other people, just me. i don't think it is because he hates me more than the other guy, he just chose one that he feels farmed him the most to retal (and one he can actually break) since there's no possible way he can retal everyone who farms him.

in my case he chose me, in this case he chose that SOL country.

however, unlike what you guys did, i didn't tell my alliance to kill run him, i did hit him ~15 times with a SS so i just sucked it up, bought some turrets/SDI and moved on.

it's all about context. that guy actually hit me harder than prima did on SOL (he sent me approximately 20 nukes along with 3 PSes) so in reality we had more of a reason to kill run him than 3 PS retals, but still i was the one that initiated the farming so i let it go. can't be hypocritical about our policies..

Edited By: hanlong on Jan 21st 2011, 18:55:06
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Steeps Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 19:40:04

There's no killrun order on this one either, I've checked. We've tried the whole "protect neutral" stuff in the past which was pointless as it just allowed other clans to get ahead of the game when it came to farming, a lot of solers don't farm but as this is alliance server, neutral is fair game.

Saying you had a DNH with a clan that never got your message though, that's quite funny.

highrock Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 19:58:14

There's no killrun order on this one either, I've checked. We've tried the whole "protect neutral" stuff in the past which was pointless as it just allowed other clans to get ahead of the game when it came to farming, a lot of solers don't farm but as this is alliance server, neutral is fair game.

Saying you had a DNH with a clan that never got your message though, that's quite funny.

i'm pretty sure Sol is the only one doing any LGing at this point.
formerly Viola MD

PraetorNLS Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 20:45:08

im sorry, ive been at work, and sleeping, my last reply was written 6am my time.

We`r not killing you over legit retals, where you got that idea, i dont know.
Im sure you were not put on the kill list, or got a ingame message about beeing put on it, because thats a FR dept duty, and im the sole SOL FR dept.
so yeah.

Not a single br/gs/chem has been fired on you.

as for allowing unlimited farming of untaggeds, yes , like most other alliances we do, but we also state to our members that once they do the same amount of hits that we would kill for, we`r not bailing them out and they are on their own, so they should choose their targets.

If you are refering to the mass SS, its simply because you sold down to like 30k turret, and with your nw in tech, making you in nw range of alot of people, with a low break, it was the best land / jets spendt around.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 21:00:18

let me see, you authorize somebody to hit down to 10% NW below them because you feel that you won't have to bail them out.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 21:02:18

2011-01-20 20:04:16 NM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 209A
2011-01-20 20:04:14 NM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 221A
2011-01-20 19:25:01 NM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 232A
2011-01-20 19:25:00 NM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 244A
2011-01-20 19:24:58 NM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 257A
2011-01-20 18:28:00 NM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 271A
2011-01-20 18:27:59 NM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 285A
2011-01-20 18:27:36 EM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 20892MU
2011-01-20 18:27:35 EM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 21102MU
2011-01-20 18:27:33 EM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 21316MU
2011-01-20 16:54:19 EM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 21531MU
2011-01-20 16:54:08 EM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 21748MU
2011-01-20 16:53:59 EM DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 21967MU
2011-01-20 16:52:06 PS DeerlandWillWall (#373) SOL Paranoia (#780) SCDG 45A (45A)

I love the way SOL landgrabs though, I'm sure those hits were "the best land / jets spendt around."

--- Reading the tea leaves: probably cuz the country i retaled couldn't break the mil plus turrets, and 200K tanks I had set as def. So SOl uses one of their top 5 countries in the upper 12 mil net range to RoR. seeing the cost of having to fly 1 mil plus jets for a return of 45 acres ... he decided to land grab with nukes ;D nice
---------------------------
I sold down to 30k turrets after those hits, also sold down the 1.2 mil jets I still had on hand since the same country above decided it was his duty to bomb airbases taking almost 3 mil jets in the process. At which point SOL switch to a land kill.

so I went from someone you thought was going to suicide SOL back to a juicy land-farm ... you should make up your mind. Because obviously you knew I dropped all def and offense, therefore giving you no reason to be fearing my country, yet you chose to proceed with your own plans. Besides at that point SOL had made it abundantly clear they were not going to treat the situation honorably.

Yes I had over 4 mil jets they were there in the event your member wanted to RoR. But this only works with alliances who respect their own policies...

so come again on how I am supposed to be interpreting the above???

Edited By: Prima on Jan 21st 2011, 21:22:45
See Original Post
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 21:40:48

Funny thing is though that LCN did stop hitting on their own, probably because their members have it drilled into to them to spy the market before going on a land grab spree. basically not to grab blind, especially when the spyops on a fascist farmer pulling 20K plus bushels per turn says: -->>> 0 to < 1k bushels and cash on hand is hovering at <= $10K.

--------------------------------

Oh and your statement doesn't apply to the alliances i did get a hold of now does it... not my fault Trife is so darn lazy :p

------

At minimum you should be honest with yourself, your member hit the wrong country and SOL as an alliance obviously completely overreacted ;)

Happy Hunting - Tigress

Steeps Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 23:06:59

So you want to play as an untagged, but treated like an alliance. How many more untaggeds are going to come out of the woodwork insisting on DNH's from netters so they can net? Surely if netters grab it means that grabbing is important, so why all the DNH's? Might as well just play in an alliance that has pacted out the whole server and do it properly instead of "challenging" yourself to play untagged... yet still having DNH's.

I'm bored now.

Prima Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 23:18:03

Does Sol respect retals or not, based on what I saw in the form of direct action I am truly inclined to say no...
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Steeps Game profile

Jan 21st 2011, 23:45:27

Do you accept that you purposefully retalled SoL without retalling ANY of the others therefore are just intentionally targetting SoL?

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 0:47:39

I gave SOL the same heads up i gave other alliances, SOL made the decision to ignore it, other alliances who received the heads up made a much wiser decision :o

Had they made the same decision SOL had made then they would have been retaled in very much the same way.

Based on input so far they would have let the retals stand and left it up to their own member to learn why it may not be wise to landfarm a country with 1 bil in stock.

At this point I am beginning to think SOL does not respect/recognize or stand by their own policies. At minimum we can say they only do so when it suits their purpose?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 0:49:41

Do you accept that you purposefully retalled SoL without retalling ANY of the others therefore are just intentionally targetting SoL?

Did you seriously not read the thread before posting?

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 0:55:59

Prima i am Deerhunter- the owner of DeerlandWillWall. And you are one retarded fluffer. Look, this is ALLIANCE server. You are not in an alliance. You are a lone little puppy dog. So ya, when i see a lone country make 3 grabs on a fello sol country and that same country has well over 4 mill jets- well, i figured you didnt need those jets to make grabs on SOL. Furthermore, i also feel a country not in an alliance on this server does not deserve the same retal policies as would a normal country in an alliance.

Stop your crying- you got pawned. Join an alliance- or prepare to get farmed by all the alliances. But ya- that was nice of me to destroy over 3 mill of your jets with my spys. You thought you were tough till then. You are not- now stop crying. If you want sympathy- join an alliance and then i will feel for ya.

PS- SOL is taking apps for anyone interested in learning the game from the best. :)
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 0:59:00

Steeps, this dude has LOST THE PLOT. DUDE, your not in an alliance- you dont have the right to get any retals. Either get tagged or be a good farm. Be it known- when you are untagged and have 4 mill + jets and start hitting SOL for any reason- i will make your jets be GONE!!!!

Its like im magical or something. It was beautiful.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:08:39

I'll tell you what I am beginning to be inclined toward joining RD next reset for Tag protection so they can have their own personal land-farm. While I play a 4K acre rep farmer with full tech transferring 2k acres and a mil bushels every 50 turns or so to RD countries. I think I can set that country up in about 250 turns minus the tech which should take an extra 300-400 turns.

At least I know countries from "Netting Alliances" won't be getting the land, and I'm being land-farmed on my own terms.

So when you see an RD country sitting at 120K acres you can think back to WTF happened here. --- Maybe we can get 20-30 untagged and micro tags to do the same.

or I can quietly join some netting alliance as I originally planned to ... what do you think I should do??? Currently SOL you seem to have the knack for pushing all the right buttons.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:16:02

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Steeps, this dude has LOST THE PLOT. DUDE, your not in an alliance- you dont have the right to get any retals. Either get tagged or be a good farm. Be it known- when you are untagged and have 4 mill + jets and start hitting SOL for any reason- i will make your jets be GONE!!!!

Its like im magical or something. It was beautiful.

Hmm, this particular specimen, judging by the way he articulates his posts, appears to be low in intelligence. He makes vehicle noises with his mouth when he urinates, and his furthest foray into the human mating ritual involves a collection of JPEGs and/or GIFs, and his right hand. This may largely be due to the fact that he has trouble identifying between male and female humans, according to his "DUDE, your not in an alliance" statement, made to a female.

In this scenario, the specimen seems to be boasting about his part in demolishing an untagged country's retaliatory capabilities with destructive spy operations. Almost as if it's the most 'beautiful' thing he's ever done in his (real) life, going by the 'magical' properties of his last statements. Perhaps a dose of real life, taken with a full glass of STFU, may serve to alleviate this specimen's social illness.