Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2011, 23:37:48

I'm an amazing moose! You don't know anything locket! You used to be cool...

locket Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 1:21:57

Originally posted by Tertius:
I'm an amazing moose! You don't know anything locket! You used to be cool...

Actually in my memory of you you used to like me even less. I have decided that enjoying this game is more important then proving to everyone else how I am right and they are wrong. Me knowing that I'm always right is enough now :)

In my books that is just me getting cooler :P I'll retract the moose statement unless further evidence is aquired though. I should have known better then to judge someones "mooseness" on internet. It's always an argument starter.

archaic Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 2:11:33

Pang sucks as a person! I read it on AT so it must be true!

Thomas, if you had not walked out on me during the 'previous FA issue', this war would have never happened. I did not want this war - and apparently (in spite of your threats and blustering) you did not want this war. FA = communication. Your complete sidestepping of your role in this continues to astonish me.

Killa, lol - we like KSF, we did everything in our power to get you guys a netting triple crown. You guys were our police and you fumbled. Period. If you don't understand what policing means, then, well - don't offer to police. We have no beef with KSF and want no beef with KSF.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Detmer Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 2:27:51

Originally posted by archaic:
Pang sucks as a person! I read it on AT so it must be true!

Thomas, if you had not walked out on me during the 'previous FA issue', this war would have never happened. I did not want this war - and apparently (in spite of your threats and blustering) you did not want this war. FA = communication. Your complete sidestepping of your role in this continues to astonish me.

Killa, lol - we like KSF, we did everything in our power to get you guys a netting triple crown. You guys were our police and you fumbled. Period. If you don't understand what policing means, then, well - don't offer to police. We have no beef with KSF and want no beef with KSF.

To be fair, I asked them to police.

aponic Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 2:34:33

Tertius, I just see you come on here and throw mud. If KSF members did tag hop to LCN and consequently hit PDM, then KSF has a responsibility. Pang voicing his opinion that PDM should take some action there is reasonable. Making a statement about him "sucking in real life" is immature and lame.

Maybe you can make better comments in the future
SOF
Cerevisi

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2011, 3:02:14

lawl, with all of the serious hate threads on AT who knew that "sucks" would get so many panties in a wad. You're all right though, I was in a hurry and I should have just put what I meant but who really has time to list an online persona's flaws one by one. Particularly I'll say in this case, I was referring to Pang's aggressiveness against diez, his spinning dramatics, being a general hypocrite, and his overall tendency to spew vitriol followed by that emoticon he loves :p

Other than that one little line, does anyone have any other issues with what I wrote (assuming you got past my awful vulgarness)?

Obviously aponic, you're not familiar with the situation. Also, when using "quotations" you should actually quote something I said, not some paraphrase which involves one word that I actually said (though you added a verb tense that I did not use) and then three other words I didn't use in that clause. Hopefully this too will help you post better comments in the future.

snawdog Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 3:02:56

Being that PDM members can post their individual opinions on AT,If i were in any position to influence HoW ,I would demand a war against KSF and Sanct next set.
KSF have(IMO) dropped the ball purposely here,not to save any chance at a NW crown,but knowingly fluffED Paradigm..
Sanct..Just because they have Thomas...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Kyatoru Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 3:12:21

This is funny. I'm glad we didn't hastily violate the spirit of our pact with LCN over this. Those countries are violating the agreement yet again and we were going to kill them, but maybe we'll just let them continue FA'ing Sanct/LCN. PDM is set on making another enemy anyways, right?
+Kya

snawdog Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 3:18:59

Should not even be a question of FA..They should have been dead already..Sheeze
So they will be dead when they send all FA they can today?..That is some sorry assed Police work.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Alana Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 3:27:17

[quote poster=Pang; 13391; 238691]
Pang I'm not in evo and I think you suck as a person.

Agreed with Tertius!

Okay just kidding <3 Dave besides him being in PDM
Alana
LCN Peon

flameo

Nov 12th 2011, 4:35:25

killing the tagjumpers would ruin ksf only shot on whatever crown that they can get this set. I would forego clan dignity as well for a once in a lifetime chance like what they have.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 4:38:58

Kya -- why are you acting like countries leaving your tag to hit your FDP who your are policing for isn't your responsibility?

it absolutely is.
it should have been a no-brainer immediately.
that is policing 101.

you don't seem to get that.... i broke it down nicely for you in 5 points (read up)

ask anyone in the game -- policers are supposed to kill countries who jump into a tag to hit in the war. the fact they came from the policer's tag is just the icing on the cake :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Kyatoru Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 4:48:04

PDM has never and will never have an FDP with KSF.
We've had a unap, for about two weeks.

I spelled it out for you guys very clearly as well. We were not about to hit countries in the LCN tag without discussing with them first.
+Kya

KingKaosKnows

Nov 12th 2011, 4:55:02

If it where me, I would evaluate KSF pact, but certainly I wouldn't war them over this.

Edit: damn you pang

If the situation was reversed would PDM kill the offending countries?

Say

Evo Fses Laf
LaF jumpers join PDM
PDM polices for evo
Jumpers tag MD and hit evo
Would PDM kill them?

Edited By: KingKaosKnows on Nov 12th 2011, 5:06:13
See Original Post

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 4:55:20

really? only a uNAP? that's not what I read insite...

additionally, it takes several days to contact LCN about something they obviously know about? sounds like you were -- at best -- dragging your feet.

if I knew that, I'd have seen about getting another alliance to kill them instead -- one which actually values us as allies. I (and I assume others) thought you did, which is why we chose you over some other alliances, but you've shown that's apparently not the case.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

locket Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 4:56:38

lawl, with all of the serious hate threads on AT who knew that "sucks" would get so many panties in a wad. You're all right though, I was in a hurry and I should have just put what I meant but who really has time to list an online persona's flaws one by one. Particularly I'll say in this case, I was referring to Pang's aggressiveness against diez, his spinning dramatics, being a general hypocrite, and his overall tendency to spew vitriol followed by that emoticon he loves :p

Other than that one little line, does anyone have any other issues with what I wrote (assuming you got past my awful vulgarness)?

Obviously aponic, you're not familiar with the situation. Also, when using "quotations" you should actually quote something I said, not some paraphrase which involves one word that I actually said (though you added a verb tense that I did not use) and then three other words I didn't use in that clause. Hopefully this too will help you post better comments in the future.

pretty sure it was more the bit after sucks that people disliked :P

Purposeful1 Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 5:05:38

I'm a little confused, Pang. I've kept up regular communication with Detmer, Kya, and other KSF leaders. TAN's also been in communication with us. We've had cordial relations this entire time, and there doesn't seem to be much of any dispute that I can tell. Are you just speaking as an outspoken member of PDM, or are you representing PDM leadership now?

Just want to clarify so that I know how to respond to your indignation at the present issue.
Purposeful1

KingKaosKnows

Nov 12th 2011, 5:10:12

Detmer said members can have their own opinions (PDM doesn't AT ban?) but that they hardly represent the views of PDM.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 5:11:56

I'm speaking as a member -- if I was a leader, they'd have been dead within hours of their jumping, if not by KSF then by our replacement police.

But my question to you then, purp, is that if you've kept up "cordial relations" with all parties involved, why did this happen in the first place? Why was it not resolved immediately? Why did you give them the tag in the first place?

Policing and tag jumping aren't really difficult concepts, but I see post after post acting like this is the most complex issue we've ever encountered.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 5:15:01

Pang isn't a PDM leader.
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Raf Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 5:16:47

We vouched for 3 poeple who gave their word not to be involved again. They tagged LCN that had just entered into the conflict. LCN had no idea they had agreed to stay out. We tried to honor the agreement without getting dragged into the conflict by talking to LCN before killing countries in their tag. We waited to long before trying to do something. In the end LCN and PDM came to an agreement on the countries. The whole thing took to much time.

PDM has a right to be pissed we agreed to police plain and simple. Resolving the situation took to long and it didn’t happen how I would have expected it to if I were in PDM.

LCN got stuck with this situation by those 3 not being clear on why they were allowed to leave Sanct. They worked with us and PDM towards resolving the situation. Really they didn't have to at all.

Pang we fluffed up and should never have put ourselves in this position to begin with.

You are entitled to be pissed at KSF and your opinion but stick to using things you know for a fact. You have not been involved in talks throughout the situation. You don't know about relations between the alliances.
+RAF

Purposeful1 Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 5:23:37

And again, as I made clear in my very first post on this thread, I didn't do my research well enough at the beginning when I gave the tag. I was working on a final exam, and took a shortcut on what should have been a required step--checking the back story.

It doesn't seem to be complex at all--there were some minor mistakes made, but it doesn't seem to be enough to be up in arms about, and it seems to have been long since resolved for all practical purposes. That's why *I'm* curious why *you're* still posting about it, as if it were some great ongoing travesty/injustice.
Purposeful1

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 5:29:01

Well 2 are still alive in a 'spamtag' -- after dumping their turns + stock + missiles on us in your FS.

I haven't heard anything about restitution for that and I've been watching the forums for it, since my country could use some aid :)

like I said before -- it seems like these countries got away with taking part in the war against us until a point where their involvement no longer mattered, and now they have bowed out to net. I haven't seen more than 5 attacks by KSF on them yet. That's not exactly kosher with me, as a PDM member.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 12th 2011, 5:31:20
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Purposeful1 Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 5:38:59

(Try checking the ~50 missiles on #120 by KSF.) I asked KSF to pause that killrun pending discussion with your leaders, as PDM and LCN had mutually agreed to do.
Purposeful1

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 5:45:31

sorry my mistake -- there were about 50 missiles.

And yes, that was 3 days ago while they were tagged LCN. Now they're in their own tag. I saw detmer out here asking for them to self delete to show class and I think one of them did... is that how we're policing now? :-|

Edited By: Pang on Nov 12th 2011, 6:07:07. Reason: counting skills
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Raf Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 5:57:47

You need to practice your counting because Purposeful was correct about missiles count.

Those countries will be dead soon enough. Herbs kept his word and self deleted.
+RAF

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 6:06:44

ya, that was a nice move by herbs.

and ya, I absolutely need to practice counting. I don't know where I got 28 from.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

locket Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 8:29:08

Pang must have done the counting for the forums... page 7 now and still on five... i dont suppose thats an easy fix eh? It is a bit annoying... no biggy if not...

Killa Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 8:40:25

Bottom line is Pang doesn't know crap about this. You can keep posting lies and try and make us look bad, that's fine.

No more KSF post are needed here, Whinny Game developers can troll by themselves

+Killa

TAN Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 9:13:07

Those countries are still alive? They're not even in LCN anymore and KSF hasn't bothered killing them yet?

So let's see...

LCN owes us $2b in reps, but goes to war with us and basically voids it (only pedants will point out who attacked first). Then KSF approaches me and says they accepted 3 members from Sanct, and promised up and down that if they even left the tag, they would be immediately killed. Then I get a message saying that AxA said they are going to rejoin the war effort, and I was asked advice - should KSF detag them immediately or wait until they kill them? I said to detag right before you kill them, but it's up to you. So instead, KSF just detags them, which in my opinion just speeds up their process of tagging up LCN.

LCN accepts tag jumpers from OUR POLICE, and then goes ahead and lets them break our countries, no questions asked. KSF decides to actually do their job (which is completely black-and-white here, as Pang said, let's make no mistake about the obligations of police). But then LCN asks OUR POLICE not to kill THEIR tag jumpers, and KSF agrees to let discussions, which take days, commence. During this time, those countries are still hitting.

The situation finally resolves itself by having the 3 countries voluntarily stop attacking - which they already promised to do when they tag jumped to KSF, so their word means dogfluff. One of them actually is sincere about it, so self-deletes. Then the other two decide to form their own tag and leave LCN.

And they are still alive? And people are fluffing that PDM is coming out ahead in this deal?

This whole situation is fluffed. All I hear are excuses (didn't do research, didn't want to piss off LCN, the situation is complex...etc). This is completely and utterly sad.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

anoniem Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 9:22:18

OK I'll repost:

pangaea and his little mafia clan laf try to bully people into doing what they want; but when it doesn't look like things are going their way... surprise surprise... they threaten to suicide, because everybody else's personalities suck >_>

suicide if you want and stop babbling on about it, because evo are a cancer and it is your job to get rid of us.
GO GADGET GO!

oh and yes.. pang you are on 100% of evo related posts trolling evo, even though you are "not" in laf. stop lying for once.

Edited By: anoniem on Nov 12th 2011, 9:25:07
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 12th 2011, 9:47:24

Ok I will delete again too.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 10:05:45

lol anoniem you really need to grow up, get over your crazy theories and go outside and have a good day. The anger that you always feel is just sad to watch. I pity you when I see you here.

Also... are you seriously trying to imply he IS in laf? If so then you are crazier then I ever imagined.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 10:24:58

omg! Pang is policing the forums!
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Chaoswind Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 13:14:28

So that is what is happening?

No wonder some PDM members are pissed, and I agree with Pang, this has hardly been resolved, but I guess this means that everyone involved is willing to burn the bridges with PDM and have no respect for them as even the minimal courtesy is thrown out the window, something that Detmer doesn't seem to mind...

PDM FSes sancT for silly reasons (no mistake about it)
But I also think that was the build up of several situations.
3 tag jumpers are allowed to net for the rest of the set, by being in KSF the PDM police.
LCN start a full turn save.
PDM preems LCN FS by a couple of hours.
LCN FSes PDM with the help of the 3 tag jumpers that PDM left join KSF aka their police.
KSF drags their feet to avoid harming their relationship with LCN
PDM contacts LCN and points out the situation.
The 3 countries agree to self delete to avoid further damage, but only one does so, while the rest sent FA.
In the mean time everyone involved makes escuses, or tries to spin the issue and make it look like is resolved.

I think PDM has been too nice, heck this situation is so black and white that isn't funny, and yet everyone tries to make it look like is Gray.

This should had ended like this.

KSF contacts LCN.

KSF: we will be killing our 3 tag jumpers, just letting you know.
LCN: eh? Why?
KSF: simple, We are PDM police, they jumped after war was declared.
LCN: I guess you are right...
KSF: also they are originally sanct countries that were allowedx to net the rest of the set in our tag...
KSF: it reflects poorly on us if we let such a situation keep going for longer.
LCN: and reflects poorly on us to allow such a thing to happen in the first place.

PDM didn't have to get involved with this situation at all.

Also I find odd what Pang said, if PDM has KSF indeed listed as FDP then that means PDM is pact bound to die for KSF, yet KSF is not even willing to police correctly...

And then you get pissed and wonder what is the problem when another clan has a bad actitude when dealing with you...

Doing what should be done shows good will, at times PDM is hardlined and stubborn, but when it comes to good will and their ability to put crap behind them, they are on the top; just look at RD, they got a bunch of great countries thanks to the exchanges with PDM, and some sets ago they hated each other.

To be honest PDM has one of the fairest policies of the server, only allowing L:L on C:C, and making it in a way that if the attacker is smart and the defender is a tard the attacker will get ahead most of the time, is not a policy that will hold your hand, you actually need skill to get ahead on the retal.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

anoniem Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 14:06:18

Chaoswind:
Originally posted by Kyatoru:
PDM has never and will never have an FDP with KSF.
We've had a unap, for about two weeks.

locket: you must have some sort of reading comprehension problems, because you seem to infer so much crap.
re(ally)tired

aponic Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 14:35:17

Way to distract yourself from reflecting on what were several outlandish posts. You really beat me up with your e-muscles dude.
SOF
Cerevisi

Trife Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 15:41:33

Brink Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 17:30:39

Were I PDM, and I am not, I would hit KSF.

The reasons are painfully obvious and justified, I am shocked that they haven't.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 12th 2011, 18:22:35

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alana Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 18:40:07

lol so true Trife.
Alana
LCN Peon

snawdog Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 19:00:44

You do realize that softens the horse up b4 you eat it right? ;}
ICQ 364553524
msn

Pain Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 19:26:29

why are people still arguing about this. i havent seen one exception of LCN or KSF claiming they didnt fluff up.

the only thing that should happen here on out is KSF AND LCN should both kill those last countries immediatley. KSF because obviously they are police and LCN because they already agreed they owed PDM and this would be a step in showing they didnt condone those countries actions under their tag. not like they cant spare a few countries having a 30 country advantage over PDM.
Your mother is a nice woman

anoniem Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 20:00:56

if the tagjumpers aren't hitting anymore then why do they need to be killed? wouldn't it be better to have the tagjumpers pay reps for the damages?
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 20:08:00

As much as I hate to back off on my commments about LCN being a class act, I must say that this is rather pitiful from both lcn and ksf.

Is it that hard to just man up and do the right thing?

PDM is probably going to lose this war - but it won't be our credibility that suffers. One tag that has always had an abundance of credibility has lost a fist full, and another tag that has struggled to gain credibility has taken a huge step back.

LCN, your better than this.

KSF, you want to be more than a spam tag - step up.

I'm done with this thread.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pain Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 21:02:42

Originally posted by anoniem:
if the tagjumpers aren't hitting anymore then why do they need to be killed? wouldn't it be better to have the tagjumpers pay reps for the damages?

so if i tag jump over to PDM right now, do a kill run, blow my stock and missiles and then FA away what i can then jump back out of PDM tag i should be safe from being killed and only be expected to pay some reps?

solid logic right there.
Your mother is a nice woman

locket Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 21:31:57

Originally posted by Pain:

so if i tag jump over to PDM right now, do a kill run, blow my stock and missiles and then FA away what i can then jump back out of PDM tag i should be safe from being killed and only be expected to pay some reps?

solid logic right there.

He lacks it. Also, he doesn't understand that if I put the sentence like this instead:: "He" lacks it:: that it means something completely different.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 21:48:49

as kya or killa said above -> they are sending aid to sanct. that alone is enough to warrant them being killed, let alone the stuff that happened previously. they've lied about retagging, about deleting their country, and about their plans all along. they need to be killed.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 12th 2011, 21:55:03
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Kyatoru Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 22:05:10

They're already dead.

Dumbasses.

Commence more crying:

Edited By: Kyatoru on Nov 12th 2011, 22:07:15
See Original Post
+Kya

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 12th 2011, 22:11:23

good, thanks for finally doing what you should have done a week ago -- and proving how KSF actually feels about us and how good KSF's word is.

dumbass.

oh and I see you edited your post:
if you want to talk about crying -- i've never seen so much crying and feet dragging from police who basically allowed the issue to happen in the first place. so i guess we're at an impasse.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 12th 2011, 22:20:04
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff