Verified:

grimjoww Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:05:24

haven't hit for the set and you abed me u punks

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:28:04

good job DANGER! you pissed off one of the nicest guy in EE... *points at grimjoww*
-=(M m i x X)=-

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:37:49

/me smiles
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

grimjoww Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:40:32

stupid server time to call it quits

DespicableMe Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:45:12

bobo move naman....

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:47:01

tellarion Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:52:22

A Laffer double tapped you guys. You retalled once and moved on.

An HGWT guy triple tapped you. You killed him but didn't touch his alliance.

An Omegan hit you guys, you didn't screw him over.

But you get hit 4 times total during the whole set by tpa, which were all retalled to your benefit, and you decide to suicide on them all? Where's the logic in that? If you're zero tolerance policy really is zero tolerance, I guess Laf, hgwt and Omega should all bump their sdi and tank counts up in preparation...

oddy Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 14:55:20

wow

Marshal Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:00:18

laffers don't have to, they are bit tankheavy already.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

bertz Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:01:54

This is bullfluff and we pledge to fluff you set by set. And all alliance that will support this bullfluff you are doing.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:12:09

Originally posted by tellarion:

An HGWT guy triple tapped you. You killed him but didn't touch his alliance.

An Omegan hit you guys, you didn't screw him over.

But you get hit 4 times total during the whole set by tpa, which were all retalled to your benefit, and you decide to suicide on them all? Where's the logic in that? If you're zero tolerance policy really is zero tolerance, I guess Laf, hgwt and Omega should all bump their sdi and tank counts up in preparation...

TELLARION! DO YOU NOTICE ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR THREE SENTENCES ABOVE?

I DO!

THEY ALL START WITH "A" OR "AN"

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS SIGNIFICANT. ARE YOU SUGGESTING WE SHOULD DECLARE WAR ON THE LETTER "A"? WE, THE MIGHTY CLN [DNGER] THINK THT COULD PROVE TO BE QUITE DIFFICULT.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:27:50

Here's a new word for you that should fit quite well in your vernacular: Hypocrisy.

I have always enjoyed your antics on AT, and you know we have always been friendly with you guys. But the record shows that you guys are nothing but assholes ingame. You sell us out to our enemies one set, then you fluff over many people in another alliance over 4 separate grabs which you had already retalled appropriately.

But please, tell me how terribly sorry you are for having to go down this route and screw with people who are, in your own words, innocent. That line is getting kinda old at this point.

grimjoww Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:28:55

i have like 400 k tanks with weapons tech , thats tank heavy i think marshall. well they just wanted to suicide on us or must be some lapdogs of someones ;P

bertz Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:33:20

Pretty sure they were laptogs.
Let's kill the dogs to know who the owners are.

CHUCK_DANGER Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:33:40

WE'VE DECLARED WAR ON THE ENTIRE ALLIANCE.
WE AREN'T SIMPLY 'SCREWING PEOPLE WHO ARE INNOCENT'.
WE MAY NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS TO GET YOU ALL AT ONCE,
BUT PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY, WE WILL BE WITH YOUR SHORTLY.

BEFORE YOU SPOUT HYPOCRISY, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE HAVE WARRED SOME OF THE TOP TIER ALLIANCES IN THIS GAME FOR THE SAME REASON. WE HAVE REACHED TERMS WITH THESE ALLIANCES AFTER THEY HAD SURRENDERED TO US. ONCE YOU SURRENDER WE WILL REACH A FRIENDLY DIALOGUE FOR FUTURE SETS AS WELL. IT GOES SOMETHING AS FOLLOWS:

YOU: HELLO DANGER!
DANGER: YOU MAY ADDRESS US AS 'THE MIGHTY CLAN'
YOU: OH....OK HOW ARE YOU THIS LOVELY SET?
DANGER:* EXPLODES YOU*

HA!

CHUCK_DANGER
FORTUNE 'TELLA' EXTRAODIONAIRE

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:42:41

lol... and you guys telling that #36 set you guys off? #36 grabbed you only twice this set... first was on 12/25 and second was 01/04... you guys have a nice reason there :)

really nice :)
-=(M m i x X)=-

tellarion Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 15:55:03

Originally posted by CHUCK_DANGER:
WE'VE DECLARED WAR ON THE ENTIRE ALLIANCE.
WE AREN'T SIMPLY 'SCREWING PEOPLE WHO ARE INNOCENT'.
WE MAY NOT HAVE THE NUMBERS TO GET YOU ALL AT ONCE,
BUT PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY, WE WILL BE WITH YOUR SHORTLY.

BEFORE YOU SPOUT HYPOCRISY, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND WE HAVE WARRED SOME OF THE TOP TIER ALLIANCES IN THIS GAME FOR THE SAME REASON. WE HAVE REACHED TERMS WITH THESE ALLIANCES AFTER THEY HAD SURRENDERED TO US. ONCE YOU SURRENDER WE WILL REACH A FRIENDLY DIALOGUE FOR FUTURE SETS AS WELL. IT GOES SOMETHING AS FOLLOWS:

YOU: HELLO DANGER!
DANGER: YOU MAY ADDRESS US AS 'THE MIGHTY CLAN'
YOU: OH....OK HOW ARE YOU THIS LOVELY SET?
DANGER:* EXPLODES YOU*

HA!

CHUCK_DANGER
FORTUNE 'TELLA' EXTRAODIONAIRE

You declared war on the entire alliance because you were hit 4 separate times total. That's real classy. As I said, you're fluffing over innocent players for no reason.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 16:04:37

* places DANDER and TPA on the "Must Farm" list for their shenanigans.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 16:05:02

WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT!

WE ARE HERE TO PLAY THIS GAME, AND WE WILL NOT ALLOW OTHERS TO DICTATE TO US HOW IT SHALL BE PLAYED (WELL, EXCEPT FOR THE WHOLE RULES THING)!

TPA MADE THEIR BED WHEN THEY REJECTED OUR STANDING UNILATERAL NON-EXPLOSION PACT! BELLYACHING AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT CHANGE THAT!

HA!

BILL DANGER
LATE FOR WORK
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 16:44:31

TELLA!
YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!
YOU'RE SHAKING MY CONFIDENCE DAILY!
OH TELLARION!
I'M DOWN ON MY KNEES!
I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TO CALM DOWN!
JUST CALM DOWN!

ALL SERIOUSNESS ASIDE THOUGH, WE CANNOT HELP BUT NOTICE THAT YOU DID NOT VOICE SUCH DISPLEASURE WHEN IT WAS H4X0R THE FLAILING CHICKEN WHO WAS THE TARGET OF OUR REVENGE. NEVER THEN DID YOU SUGGEST THAT WE HAD NO RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES AS WE SAW FIT.

WHEN WE DEFENDED OURSELVES AGAINST SOL, WE DO NOT RECALL YOU BEING ONE OF THE OUTRAGED PARTIES, DISGUSTED WITH US FOR HITTING A DIFFERENT MEMBER OF SOL THAN THE ONE WHO HAD COMMITTED THE WORST ATTROCITIES AGAINST US.

WHEN WE WERE BESIEGED BY TIE IN APRIL, WITH LITERALLY ZERO PROVOCATION BY US, DID YOU PUBLICALLY CRITICIZE THEM? IF SO, WE DO NOT REMEMBER IT, AND THERE IS NO COMMENT FROM YOU IN TIE'S DECLARATION OF WAR ON US (TIE IS BORED)

AND YET NOW, EVERY TIME WE MUST ENACT RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE, YOU APPEAR ALMOST IMMEDIATELY, TO BERATE US FOR PERFORMING OUR DUTY. WHEN WE ENGAGED JUST ONE RAGE COUNTRY FOR ACTS OF AGGRESSION AGAINST US, YOU CALLED US BARBARIANS.. WHEN WE LEARN OUR LESSON AND DECIDE THAT FROM NOW ON WE MUST ENGAGE ENTIRE ALLIANCES FOR THE TRANSGRESSIONS OF THEIR MEMBERS, YOU CALL US TERRORISTS AGAINST THE "INNOCENT".

WE KNOW YOU HAVE AN AXE TO GRIND. WE KNOW YOU DID NOT LIKE WHAT WE HAD TO DO IN ORDER TO OBTAIN OUR RIGHTEOUS VENGEANCE AGAINST TIE. BUT DON'T YOU THINK IT IS ABOUT TIME TO LET IT GO ALREADY? TIE BURIED THE HATCHET WITH US MONTHS AGO.

TELL ME, TELLA! WHAT DO YOU SUPPOSE TPA'S RESPONSE WOULD BE IF WE WERE TO ENGAGE ONLY THE THREE MEMBERS OF THEIRS WHICH HAVE COMMITTED AGGRESSION AGAINST US THIS RESET? WOULD WE NOT AT THAT POINT HAVE BEEN AT WAR WITH ALL OF TPA? SO WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE? THOSE "INNOCENTS" WHOM WE HAVE ATTACKED WOULD HAVE BEEN FORCED TO ENGAGE US, WOULD THEY NOT?

OH, AND REGARDING YOUR NEW WORD FOR US... "HYPOCRISY" IS ONE OF OUR FAVORITE WORDS. IT IS NOT NEW TO US AT ALL. YOU SEE, ATTACKING A NATION IN ORDER TO STEAL IT'S LAND, AND THEN MOANING AND WAILING WHEN YOUR VICTIM RETALIATES, IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF HYPOCRISY. WE SEE IT EVERY DAY, AND WE HATE IT. THIS IS WHY WE BEGAN TO FOLLOW THE PATH OF VIOLENT PACIFISM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

HA!

SAM
EXPLAINER OF THE OBVIOUS,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Edited By: SAM_DANGER on Jan 6th 2014, 16:47:04
See Original Post

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 16:48:47

Originally posted by BILL_DANGER:
WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT!

fine. I'll watch Pirates of the Caribbean and ponder whether or not actors perform more realistically when playing pirate roles vs non-pirate roles. I'm thinking that it may be more realistic because they are born pirates.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

ninong Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 16:52:24

ARRR!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

bertz Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 16:55:16

This is the reason why there are FA talks you motherfluffer idiot. You can't just piss us off and let it slide. We avoided hitting you but it looks like that you really wanted to farmed instead. But no, we prefer to kill. Better let your owners save turns you lousy dogs.

-Drunk post ftw!

robyn Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 16:58:11

dumb...

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 16:58:59

Originally posted by bertz:
This is the reason why there are FA talks you motherfluffer idiot.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE? I DID NOT KNOW SHE WAS YOUR MOTHER!!!

JOE DANGER

Jan 6th 2014, 17:07:35

I HEREBY UNOFFICIALLY, UNCEREMONIOUSLY, AND UNPOMPOUSLY PETITION THE COMMITTEE OF ONE TO START UP A SPECIAL TELLARION DIVISION WHICH I WILL NOT BE IN CHARGE OF.

IF TELLARION NEEDS EXPLODING HE NEEDS BUT SUBMIT A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP AND PRACTICE HOW NOT TO BE SEEN UNTIL SUCH TIME AS WE DEEM FIT TO EXORCISE OUR VISITATION RIGHTS AND EXERCISE OUR DYNAMITO.

ON THE TOPIC OF AXES I CAN ONLY SAY THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8WFl4Mo1yM
I AM NOT THE WALRUS.

SPEAKING OF HYPOCRISY: DID YOU KNOW IT IS ONE OF THE RARE WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE THAT HAS A SHORT Y? CAN YOU NAME 5 MORE?

ninong Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 17:10:39

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Originally posted by bertz:
This is the reason why there are FA talks you motherfluffer idiot.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE? I DID NOT KNOW SHE WAS YOUR MOTHER!!!

ARRRR?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Ka Mac

Jan 6th 2014, 17:14:44

oh! This is the alliance our FA told me that is "RESPECTED-so-DNH" despite of their low membership. Great. Aside from their keyboard/pad "CAPS" key being stuck, what I just saw is the exact opposite.

Hel_TKS Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 18:32:28

LOL! I think they are funny. Reminds me of CWG for old days(?)

Son Goku Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 18:38:26

Someone from LaF grabbed DANGER? This is a direct violation of our FDP.

Catchy Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 18:51:06

bonus

Spoonman Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 19:25:25

Danger trying to be funny to catch everybody's attention. This should be reason enough to hit them hard set aftet set after set.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 20:28:14

Originally posted by grimjoww:
i have like 400 k tanks with weapons tech , thats tank heavy i think marshall.

some laf-trader has too alongside with over 800k turrets (+what ally has) making break bit high.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 20:38:36

Originally posted by Spoonman:
Danger trying to be funny to catch everybody's attention. This should be reason enough to hit them hard set aftet set after set.

WE DO NOT DESIRE ATTENTION, WE DESIRE TO BE LEFT ALONE. WHEN WE ARE NOT LEFT ALONE, THE RESULT MAY BE ATTENTION-GRABBING, BUT LET'S NOT CONFUSE THE END AND THE MEANS HERE.

BILL

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 20:51:34

But please, tell me how terribly sorry you are

WHAT IS THIS, I DONT EVEN?

ARE NINJAS SORRY WHEN THEY KICK A SAMURAI IN THE MOUTH?

ARE TRICERATOPS SORRY WHEN THEY GORE A T-REX?

ARE TRUCKS SORRY WHEN A BUG SPLATTERS ON THEIR WINDSHIELDS?

(I THINK THREE IS ENOUGH)

JIM_DANGER
DANGER MASTER OF TRIFECTA

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 20:52:16

Haha, You attacked the most inactive and non caring country in the server.
Missiles woulda been better used elsewhere.

:-D
The EEVIL Empire

Symac

Jan 6th 2014, 20:54:22

TPA and Tella must be the whiniest fluff stains I have ever seen.

You can't cry about getting hit if you refuse to pact. Stop being fluffes. This is almost enough to make me put in a captcha and suicide Evo.

hmm.

JOE DANGER

Jan 6th 2014, 21:50:25

But please, tell me how terribly sorry you are

AND NOW ANOTHER RESPONSE THROUGH SONG (WITH INTERPRETATIONS AND EXPLANATIONS IN ROUND BRACKETS ALSO IN UNRELATED! SONG)

AND I'M NOT SORRY. IT'S HUMAN NATURE (MORE HUMAN THAN YOU MAN!)
AND NOT YOUR **** DON'T HANG YOUR fluff ON ME
YOU WOULDN'T LET ME SAY THE WORDS I LONG TO SAY
YOU DIDN"T WANT TO SEE LIFE THROUGH MY EYES (OR INTO THE EYES OF STRANGGGGGGERRR <-- BONUS POINTS FOR RANDOM METAL)
YOU TRIED TO SHOVE MME BACK INSIDE YOUR NARROW ROOM
AND SILENCE ME WITH BITTERNESS AND LIES (COULD HAVE SAID I TOLD YOU SO YOU WOULD NEVER LISTEN THOUGH)
DID I SAY SOMETHING WRONG?
OOPS I DIDN"T KNOW I COULLDD EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDE YOUUU
^^^
NON-SEQUITEUR LYRIC ENDING [ALSO NOTE I USED YET ANOTHER WORD WITH A SHORT Y!! I AM HELPING!]

iScode Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:03:24

Originally posted by Ka Mac:
oh! This is the alliance our FA told me that is "RESPECTED-so-DNH" despite of their low membership. Great. Aside from their keyboard/pad "CAPS" key being stuck, what I just saw is the exact opposite.

sooo TPA members hit an alliance on DNH, and leadership is angry at danger for this, not at their own members? I dont understand why danger is being called hypocrites, shouldnt the leaders of TPA be called the hypocrites.

Control your members.

On a side note, people who quit the game because they are 'innocent' are pussies and shouldnt be playing in the first place

Just sayin tella, you pansy netter.

FYI there are no innocent players in this game....
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:25:01

lol iScode... they're not on DNH on our list... i told Ka Mac (who were an old player who came back playing) that i have a respect with DANGER and i told him that do not hit them... right now, on what they've done... i lost respect on them...
-=(M m i x X)=-

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:25:50

btw iScode... get your facts right first before posting :)
-=(M m i x X)=-

iScode Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:29:34

errr your member posted they were on dnh, i can only go of what your member posts.

Looks like a classic case of new alliances unable to control there members if you ask me :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Jan 6th 2014, 23:32:21

Originally posted by JOE DANGER:

SPEAKING OF HYPOCRISY: DID YOU KNOW IT IS ONE OF THE RARE WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE THAT HAS A SHORT Y? CAN YOU NAME 5 MORE?

I HAD 5 AND WAS WAY OFF :S

Edited By: CHUCK_DANGER on Jan 6th 2014, 23:34:54

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:35:10

iScode... can't you read properly? he said "RESPECTED-so-DNH"... it's what i said to him and him alone coz he's my friend and i don't want him get fluffed up on his come back set... thats why i said to him that "i respect them so do not hit them..."
-=(M m i x X)=-

Jan 6th 2014, 23:36:19

SYNERGY!

bertz Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:36:23

Originally posted by iScode:
errr your member posted they were on dnh, i can only go of what your member posts.

Looks like a classic case of new alliances unable to control there members if you ask me :P

Those hits were retaliated properly with them gaining more land. I don't see a problem with controlling on that.
No RoRs were made and no grabs were made after.

iScode Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:37:46

Originally posted by M m i x X:

iScode... can't you read properly? he said "RESPECTED-so-DNH"... it's what i said to him and him alone coz he's my friend and i don't want him get fluffed up on his come back set... thats why i said to him that "i respect them so do not hit them..."

so why didnt you place the whole alliance on DNH, if you respected them.

We are getting to the bottom of the issue here, slowly but surely.

We now know its the leaders fault for not putting them on dnh. :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Jan 6th 2014, 23:39:52

YOU POKED THE BEAR.
YOU POKED THE BEAR AND YOU GOT BEAR RAPED.
YOU POKED THE BEAR, YOU GOT BEAR RAPED, BUT YOU WANTED TO SNUGGLE AFTER.

THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! DOES NOT SNUGGLE. WE FIRMLY GASP OUR PREY IN A CONTROLLING RESISTANCE HOLD UNTIL OUR EMOTIONAL NEEDS ARE EXPLODED.

HA!
CHUCK_DANGER
BEAR RAPEE

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:44:27

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by M m i x X:

so why didnt you place the whole alliance on DNH, if you respected them.

We are getting to the bottom of the issue here, slowly but surely.

We now know its the leaders fault for not putting them on dnh. :P

lol... you don't get it iScode? I said "I" not "WE"... sigh... too slow?
-=(M m i x X)=-

M m i x X Game profile

Jan 6th 2014, 23:51:15

and FYI... I am not the only leader of TPA and I do not dictate on whom to put on DNH unless all the leaders agreed on it...
-=(M m i x X)=-