Verified:

Forgotten

May 8th 2012, 16:21:21

Originally posted by Kalick:
Originally posted by Forgotten:
LaF is losing members because EVO/MD/SOL wanted their revenge, there is absolutely no justification of this war in the game.

How can you say there is no justification for this war? LaF leaders cheated while fighting against and farming SoL this reset. Once the cheating came to light, SoL's FDPs decided this was bullfluff, and that LaF should not be allowed to skate to another easy TNW win off of ill-gotten acres.

You are insane if you think there is no justification.

One person cheated, TC, by adding military.
Two people had access to DB, TC and HLW.

Their finishes no longer exist. LaF still won TNW.

You cannot discredit the work of the rest of the legit LaF members, you don't think all of LaF would be deleted if LaF didn't do the spy ops required to get the information to do kill runs? You don't think any LaF member would question if HLW pointed at a target and said xxxk GS and go?

I'm tired of this smear fluff, the OP wanted to discuss the real problem, and people spin it, and I'm not helping either I guess.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2012, 16:26:59

and I'm not helping either I guess.

Ah, probably the only thing we seem to agree on.

anoniem Game profile

May 8th 2012, 16:27:26

You are clearly too fluffing retarded to get the simple concepts of why people are upset with your alliance, therefore when you post you INCREASE the animosity toward your alliance, because quite frankly you seem as thick as pig fluff.

You think this is just about HLW and TC. It's about LaF members like you. Retarded idiots with a God complex.

I wish you cheated, so that you'd get banned along with TC/HLW, as you clearly see nothing wrong with what they did, also you are too stupid to see the implications of what they did further than "adding military and having db access".
re(ally)tired

Kalick Game profile

May 8th 2012, 16:28:45

LaF is losing members because EVO/MD/SOL wanted their revenge, there is absolutely no justification of this war in the game.

How can you say there is no justification for this war? LaF leaders cheated while fighting against and farming SoL this reset. Once the cheating came to light, SoL's FDPs decided this was bullfluff, and that LaF should not be allowed to skate to another easy TNW win off of ill-gotten acres.

You are insane if you think there is no justification.

One person cheated, TC, by adding military.
Two people had access to DB, TC and HLW.

Their finishes no longer exist. LaF still won TNW.

You cannot discredit the work of the rest of the legit LaF members, you don't think all of LaF would be deleted if LaF didn't do the spy ops required to get the information to do kill runs? You don't think any LaF member would question if HLW pointed at a target and said xxxk GS and go?

I'm tired of this smear fluff, the OP wanted to discuss the real problem, and people spin it, and I'm not helping either I guess.

I haven't mentioned last reset at all, because there are very good reasons just from this reset alone to justify this war. LaF started a war with SoL, and cheated during that war. SoL's FDPs are now defending them. What are you having problems understanding?

LaF leaders cheating last reset is a whole different can of worms in my opinion. If we were talking about last reset, I'd point out how you are completely ignoring the spying that was done through boxcar to produce chat logs and FS/wave times. Or the spying hlw did on Evo's site using his EE DB access.

anoniem Game profile

May 8th 2012, 16:29:21

Nobody feels sorry for LaF. Why? Because you've had Dons that cheat since your inception. Oh, and you've been declaring war on alliances half your size for 1-1.5 years consistently, so I doubt that helps your cause.

should have thought about your actions a year ago.
re(ally)tired

Kalick Game profile

May 8th 2012, 16:33:59

And, I'll also say I'm surprised that more of SoL's DPs haven't come in. If there is ever a scenario that calls for defending your allies, this is it.

Kalick Game profile

May 8th 2012, 16:34:19

double post

Kumander Otbol

May 8th 2012, 16:41:54

@ forgotten: read the war dec, it does not talk about cheating. it's about power struggle, the one who wants to be at the top. :p
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Kumander Otbol

May 8th 2012, 16:47:54

And, I'll also say I'm surprised that more of SoL's DPs haven't come in. If there is ever a scenario that calls for defending your allies, this is it.

does this mean SoL/MD/Evo can't take LaF head on? man, i was expecting evo could do it swiftly considering MD and SoL had made numerous kills on LaF before they decided to join.

Kalick Game profile

May 8th 2012, 16:50:29

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

does this mean SoL/MD/Evo can't take LaF head on? man, i was expecting evo could do it swiftly considering MD and SoL had made numerous kills on LaF before they decided to join.

Nope, just saying I'm surprised. Not sure the point of having DPs if they don't jump to come in during a situation like this.

Maybe SoL asked them not to come in, I'm not in the loop. Although that would surprise me also. Maybe it is just a day full of surprises.

anoniem Game profile

May 8th 2012, 16:53:32

evolution's war declaration says nothing about cheating and says NOTHING about power struggles.
re(ally)tired

BattleKJ Game profile

May 8th 2012, 16:53:51

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
@ forgotten: read the war dec, it does not talk about cheating. it's about power struggle, the one who wants to be at the top. :p

You dope, its anoniem posting Margaret Thatcher quotes trolling you all.

Kumander Otbol

May 8th 2012, 16:55:53

Nope, just saying I'm surprised. Not sure the point of having DPs if they don't jump to come in during a situation like this.

Maybe SoL asked them not to come in, I'm not in the loop. Although that would surprise me also. Maybe it is just a day full of surprises.

I'm with you on "Not sure the point of having DPs if they don't jump to come in during a situation like this.". ;)

Forgotten

May 8th 2012, 17:01:46

Originally posted by anoniem:
You are clearly too fluffing retarded to get the simple concepts of why people are upset with your alliance, therefore when you post you INCREASE the animosity toward your alliance, because quite frankly you seem as thick as pig fluff.

Read this out loud to yourself, please.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Kumander Otbol

May 8th 2012, 17:02:37

Originally posted by anoniem:
evolution's war declaration says nothing about cheating and says NOTHING about power struggles.

it's how i read it. lol. my bad.

MD warred to prove thay have bigger balls. (war dec)
Evo warred because they want a room at the top. (war dec)

so if it's not about "power struggle", what is the cause of Evo's crusade then? sorry, i find it inappropriate to say that this is all about cheating. the hit should've been made earlier or together with MD if it was. unless MD and Evo aren't coordinating attacks at all.

Forgotten

May 8th 2012, 17:05:29

And add me to the list, make it 7.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

anoniem Game profile

May 8th 2012, 17:06:49

re(ally)tired

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 8th 2012, 17:10:07

"I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph."

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/.../m/margaret_thatcher.html

hmmm, maybe i should keep LaF marked as the Good Guys when i do the warstats. would hate for Mrs. Thatcher to be quoted incorrectly.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Kumander Otbol

May 8th 2012, 17:10:48

nah, i don't have the brains if i got that wrong. lol.

Klown Game profile

May 8th 2012, 18:26:42

ALC v EE? 6 climing to 10? Can someone explain to me what this thread is about? /confused

Pain Game profile

May 8th 2012, 19:11:45

everyone is trying to spin this. bottom line is EVO wanted revenge for several sets ago and they know the only way to get it is by entering a gangbang using the cheating as justification to break the pact.

i mean i understand these alliances being angry about LaF leaders using inside info to beat them, as i would be too, but lets call a spade a spade here. its convenience, not "righteousness".
Your mother is a nice woman

ZIP Game profile

May 8th 2012, 20:20:48

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
I know literally 50 rage members that quit because of LaF not taking ownership for the RD'ers in it's midst, and the tacit approval of botting through inaction in earth2025.

I'm sure there are hundreds more across both games that have left due to laf farming untags.

I'm also sure i speak for all of them when i say, nobody gives a flying fluff what LaF members want, or deserve. They gave that up years ago when they went with the anything to win attitude. Actually now i have a bit of time, i think i'll start up a country and join in with one of the alliances killing them.

so there is +1 because of the killing of the cheats =) Consider it payback for years of untagged farming:p

+1
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

anoniem Game profile

May 8th 2012, 20:22:07

Lol @ pain
re(ally)tired

Drow Game profile

May 9th 2012, 5:19:51

locket:
Since RD came back to EE to our knowledge they have been clean. we gave people a clean slate for EE. If they were caught cheating in EE, then yes, we would drop them too so far as I can tell.
ALSO to my knowledge, we have NOT been pacted to NA since they, more specifically llaar, was caught out. Seems fair to say we are being consistent in our decisions.

Paradigm President of failed speeling