Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 19:31:49

Idiots abound.

I'm going along and pretty much minding my own business. Some moron double taps me. Didn't break on the first try and came back for a second shot.

Okay. The "new" Dragon understands that with so few players, double taps are probably "standard practice".

So I retal the guy once, send him a message showing the news of his hits on me and let him know he still has one retal coming.

What do I get in response? A triple tap. Someone tell me why I should tolerate even a double tap when idiots like this can't leave well enough alone?

I try and see the view of people who think that aggressive grabbing shouldn't be met with deadly force, and then when I actually try to play by what they would like the rules to be, it gets shoved straight up my ass.

No more Mr. Nice Guy. My policy is that if you grab me I will retal on the "standard" 1:1, 3:2, 5:3 format unless you're a bottom feeder. In which case, I'll take the appropriate number of attacks in whatever way I see fit.

If you retal a retal, I'll kill you. Period.

Gazza Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 20:27:00

why tell them, just do it...
Im farmer fluff and this is my fluff

Dragon Game profile

Aug 14th 2010, 21:49:14

I like to serve notice. Always looking for a way to discourage people from developing unhealthy habits. :)

Viceroy Game profile

Aug 16th 2010, 7:40:49

Was this Kakco (#27)? Because he basically just did the same to me. His justification for his RoR double tap, sent in the form of a PM, was that he didn't 'play well with others'

*Sigh* Just when I was starting to think this server was a little more mature than the others...
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 16th 2010, 17:08:33

Actually, it's Espinosa (#29).

However, he displays the same tendencies as another country in tourney who started with me at the beginning of the round.

It was a carryover from last set, I guess. He was either a multi or sharing logins with another country apparently because his "main country" and I were going at is and his other country jumped in on me unprovoked.

Long story short is that I reported them and apparently he/they were cheating as both countries were deleted.

Now this set, the same guy triple taps me to start of the round. I pounded him pretty hard and after a few days, he undeclared war against me. And I let it go.

Almost immediately, #29 double taps me, retals retals and such. I suspect it's the same guy running 2 countires yet again but since he's not misbehaved with his first country since he declared peace, I can't say for certain he IS cheating.

I'd post his country name and number here, but on the chance this is all coincidence, I won't.

What's interesting is that #27 and #29 are obviously close in player # and the other one I'm not posting isn't far away in terms of country number either.

Mystic Game profile

Aug 17th 2010, 12:40:49

I don't think there's anything wrong with destroying a guy who triples you after your retal, which you have a right to.

That's not zero tolerance. Zero tolerance would be killing a guy (or using spy ops and other things to basically ruin their set) for attacking you once.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 0:04:37

Dragon....

To be honest this is a solo server. You use the policy you can enforce. It has always been like that in solo servers.

Dragon Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 18:23:11

Originally posted by Makinso:
Dragon....

To be honest this is a solo server. You use the policy you can enforce. It has always been like that in solo servers.

Good point.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Aug 18th 2010, 22:31:23

we all play by what ever "rules" we are able to enforce.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

archaic Game profile

Sep 9th 2010, 18:42:23

Yep, definately stay off of the bottom in tourney, that has always been a good policy.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pain Game profile

Sep 9th 2010, 22:35:15

i just got tripple tapped for 700 acres, what should i do?
Your mother is a nice woman

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Sep 10th 2010, 4:35:17

FA me, So i will want to help you kill it!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Yamaha Game profile

Sep 10th 2010, 5:40:23

Obviously you buy alot of jets or tanks and start making parking lots...
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

Pain Game profile

Sep 10th 2010, 15:46:05

i had to report him.

he had another contry farming him then ABing him way into DR's every day after he farmed other people. even if its not a multi its outside involvement. im hoping the mods see it that way

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Sep 11th 2010, 23:12:32

If you are capable of hitting him back farm him to the ground. I have been grabbed once and am cool with that.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Pain Game profile

Sep 11th 2010, 23:14:31

yea i hit him back, for a 24 acres each hit. im not going to waste 40 turns to get my land back i may as well just explore it back.

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Sep 11th 2010, 23:20:47

Then AB him. Done and done.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

Pain Game profile

Sep 11th 2010, 23:55:33

did you miss the part where i said he has the guy ABing him into DR? lol

he has no buildings, it would have been pointless.

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 12th 2010, 10:56:52

you can AB someone into DR without ever knocking over a building....
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Deerhunter Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 18:15:26

Your only option to a triple tap is to suicide on him and try again next set. Its the only way.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!