Verified:

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 23rd 2020, 14:58:44

https://pastebin.com/3fXBtjp4

You tech all kinds of tech at random with no regard for prices. Military tech is what you need right now, and its what I need right now, and its what every other poor sob in this server needs right now. While bus/res/agri/indy tech will be useless for you once your expenses are greater than what you can make in a turn, military tech will still be useful for you right up until the last hour of the reset.
You know this, because you are a human, with access to memory of probably hundreds of resets in the past, and one constant on almost every one of those sets is that military tech has the highest volume and the highest price of all techs at the end of the set. The bots dont have this knowledge, and yet they still would make the right decision just based on the prices alone.

Take the hint: tech military tech and get higher NWs and show that there are still rational human actors on the market. Otherwise you just prove to Pang that we need bots on all servers.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 23rd 2020, 23:25:23

I'll be running a jackass techer next set for ya gerd.

The people that play here are indeed way less intelligent than bots

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 24th 2020, 7:00:30

SAD!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 24th 2020, 17:16:25

LOL the bus res market volume is 2 times higher than that of mil tech and the prices are crashing...

'I pray we will find intelligent life somewhere out in space because there damn well isn't any down here on earth.'
-Paraphrased from a group of great thinkers

boardb Game profile

Jan 29th 2020, 23:28:37

I feel this is unfair as robots are very smart. I saw it in a movie once.