Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 30th 2017, 18:29:53

Im #33. But #3, #16 and #26 have been attacking me and working together all reset. I though tournament was a solo server and people were not supposed to be helping eachother. P.s. they all attacked me first unprovoked. If its not against the rules than oh well. Still pretty lame.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 31st 2017, 0:52:25

I havn't received a reply from a mod on this thread, must mean primeval is in charge here, we all know how much he dislikes me, so refuses to make any comments.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 31st 2017, 0:53:04

Hey Primeval, don't try to do your job for me or anything...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 31st 2017, 4:14:50

So you are in Game A now then I assume?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 31st 2017, 5:46:05

its over now, would have been nice too have some backup, but i'm always getting teamed up on, its like they know its my country.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 31st 2017, 5:59:53

If someone gave you back-up you'd be deleted lol. Happened before when people fought back against team killers and multies on express. :)

Sometimes it's just down to bad luck, sometimes it can be avoided.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 2nd 2017, 14:01:44

I do not moderate Tournament. I have never had access to this server, nor does the forum title under my name indicate such. Further, forum posts are not the method in which to report cheaters.

Hampire Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 1:32:42

DancingBear Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 4:25:33

i just read over this thread, i need my bonus, so i'll point something out

i don't remember the player numbers or names from last set, but syko allges two very different things in his opening post - that multiple players attacked him repeatedly and that they worked together

imo, the first charge is not cheating and absolutely within the spirit of the game, while "working together" clearly is cheating and should be reported as such

in gameA, the likelyhood of a solid retal is high, so most grabbers are cautious and mostly stick to single taps, picking targets and choosing timing to minimize chances of retal and trying to avoid putting their target in a warring mood

but if i see a player already grabbed 2 or more times, the chance i will grab them goes up, because i know how difficult it is to retal more than 2 players in a timely way, that is, the chances of me being the target of an effective retal goes down because i am only one of several retal candidates. and even if there is a late retal, i'll still get the use of the land for much longer. also, the first hitters usually get better results, so as 3rd or later grab, i don't think i'm at the top of the candidate list, unless i'm the easiest. if there was a double tap by anyone, i reckon for sure i am not top of the list

so the multiple players attacking may be predators circling an easy prey, not working together so much as taking advatage of a weak target -- and if the prey lashes out with missiles or spyops, it will just antagonize the predators into similar payback

the prey target might infer collusion amongst the pedators, but it could just be that they are weak and being taken advantage of by stronger players

HitakoH Game profile

Nov 10th 2017, 16:34:46

make sure they don't get too much acres from you, keep a low nw