Verified:

kegabyte

Nov 11th 2010, 4:47:24

Hello Earth!

First off, I'm kind of new to the game and guess I am not completely sure on how everything works. A friend has recently introduced and taught me the basics to the game and I enjoy, ty for the fun.

Now comes my dilemma. I know all of the servers are not the same, and do not have the same policies etc. I do know certain servers have retaliation policies, i.e. I hit you once, you/ally hits me twice and things of this nature. Does this server have such a policy or is it just hit who you want and suffer consequences, perhaps to the extreme?

My problem is that I am running a casher, and grabbed land from a country. I ss'd said country 3 times moved on continued with life etc.

In retaliation to this (I’m assuming) I have been AB'd 50 times and chem missiled 4 times by the country I grabbed.

kind of annoyed here as I’m sure you can tell, is there anything I can/should do here, or did I cross the line by ss’ing the wrong person?

And don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t expecting 0 retaliation, but I wasn’t expecting to log on after a day and see that this guy spent his day retaliating my country, letting his turns replenish a bit, and then continuing.

Ty for responses.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Nov 11th 2010, 8:34:48

genral concived rule is,

A hits B (1 time )
B can attempt to hit A (1 time)

A hits B (2 times )
B can attempt to hit A (3 times)

A hits B (3 time )
B can attempt to hit A (5 times) + missles or AB's , depending on that persons mood, lol

so in a way yes, you did, because you (B in this case) hit A back more then you should of :) lol

Then again this is tournament, so pretty much all rules are out the window, top man takes all

Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

kegabyte

Nov 11th 2010, 14:17:12

i wasn't retaling a hit he did on my, i started. but what you're saying is that since i hit him 3 times, he can retal with abs and missiles?

i get it and ty for the info.

and yeah i kind of though rules may be out the window in tourney server but didn't know for sure. Thanks!

jedioda Game profile

Nov 11th 2010, 16:01:05

Somebody you will have somebody ABing you even if you never attacked him.
It can happen...
But anyway, personnally I don't attack more than once in a row the same guy.

synoder Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 1:55:20

3 grabs is pretty risky, I try not to hit any1 more than once but you could probably get away with 2 hits if you want to live dangerously. Like others have said, you just never know how someone will respond in tourny.

synoder Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 1:04:19

well as long as you spread the hits out over a few days you should be ok.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2010, 2:05:55

Some of us will let a hit go, maybe even two if they're spread out, but if you hit the same person every other day near the end of set, don't be too surprised if next set the player is reincarnated as the farmer, and you the farmee.