Verified:

Sonak Game profile

Jan 3rd 2021, 17:27:32

Friend of Darkn3ss and HCFC, and current leader of tag LSAA (Leroy's Scalded Ass Apes).

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 3rd 2021, 18:03:05

You gonna have to start your own war as this was decleared a set of peaceful netting

Sonak Game profile

Jan 3rd 2021, 18:15:33

All this peace and love is giving me a headache. :)
Friend of Darkn3ss and HCFC, and current leader of tag LSAA (Leroy's Scalded Ass Apes).

Penguinbeng Game profile

Jan 3rd 2021, 23:04:21

I mean, I could pull a superfly and just suicide on your tag since one of your members chose to ruin my set =p

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 4th 2021, 0:41:00

I’d approve your actions. Maybe next set you can ally up with me Penguin and we can work together lol

Sonak Game profile

Jan 4th 2021, 1:00:20

Originally posted by Penguinbeng:
I mean, I could pull a superfly and just suicide on your tag since one of your members chose to ruin my set =p

I think I've been more than gracious in letting you take the guy out. If you had done it correctly with SSs instead of ABs you would have made a profit off of farming the hell out of him.

Penguinbeng Game profile

Jan 4th 2021, 1:29:04

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I’d approve your actions. Maybe next set you can ally up with me Penguin and we can work together lol

Maybe, my tag provides me with unlimited crack though so you'd have to make me an extremely tempting offer!

Originally posted by Sonak:
Originally posted by Penguinbeng:

I think I've been more than gracious in letting you take the guy out. If you had done it correctly with SSs instead of ABs you would have made a profit off of farming the hell out of him.

Well, I had no say or part in any of that so technically I'm not even yet and you did you say peace gives you a headache =P I'm more of an offer up the other (butt?)cheek guy anyway but maybe I'll change my mind if I read more of Superfly's "if I don't get to net, you all don't get to net" spiels

Sonak Game profile

Jan 4th 2021, 2:01:13

Yeah Superfly whats up?

Sonak Game profile

Jan 4th 2021, 3:30:35

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 4th 2021, 5:04:37

Originally posted by Sonak:
Yeah Superfly whats up?

Not much, just exploring lol