Sep 26th 2020, 20:07:04

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2020, 20:28:19

We will see...

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 26th 2020, 22:35:01

I believe this is the place to post this nice ingame message

"Only villians gets to netgain as they are the chosen ones.

I was gonna leave you alone and I told one of you that earlier as we were gonna focus on HCaFC "

Lets play guess who said it
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2020, 22:45:09

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

I was gonna leave you alone and I told one of you that earlier as we were gonna focus on HCaFC "

SF :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sep 26th 2020, 22:48:16

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:

Someone who is on the spectrum and thinks he is the reason for the targeting of darkness?

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2020, 23:03:11

Someone with a small manhood?
Just shut up and have another beer

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 26th 2020, 23:06:56

I have fought villians twice and on my own cuz darkness wouldn’t help me.

They can kiss my ass as I ain’t helping them win nothing.

I am a peaceful all-x anyways so keep me out of your shenanigans. I only stir the pot on the boards and I AB HCaFC when I hit by FFA suiciders

Sep 27th 2020, 0:56:14

Originally posted by SuperFly:

I am a peaceful all-x anyways so keep me out of your shenanigans. I only stir the pot on the boards and I AB HCaFC when I hit by FFA suiciders

How do you know its ffa suiciders... leak somewhere?

So far the only evidence has been prime has used that country name in the past. If prime has never opened his profile or told anyone that was him how would you know that?

Seems like an issue I've seen on another server.

Edited By: ツ on Sep 27th 2020, 1:01:52

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 27th 2020, 1:03:30

Out of curiosity smiley face guy why you are always up Primes butt brown nosing him?

Again I am merely an innocent bystander as I don’t play FFA or care about the drama

Sep 27th 2020, 1:33:15

I'm primes long lost kid after his wild night in Atlanta.

Why do you guys avoid answering the question...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 1:45:03

LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 27th 2020, 1:57:12

Originally posted by (smileynickfckupquote):

So far the only evidence has been prime has used that country name in the past. If prime has never opened his profile or told anyone that was him how would you know that?

More fun than teaching Prime et al how to get away with suiciding cross-server is to see if you are going to repeat the same mistakes and get caught again. :)

Sep 27th 2020, 2:02:21

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by (smileynickfckupquote):

More fun than teaching Prime et al how to get away with suiciding cross-server is to see if you are going to repeat the same mistakes and get caught again. :)

Still does not answer the question of how it was figured out that prime ran whatever country name last reset, and the reset before. How was it known that he had run that country name before with a hidden profile and no one knowing that he had run it before. Hence smells fishy in here and I bet this is not the first time something like this has happened...

To me it sounds like there was some sort of breech or something in the game data. If someone with a hidden profile that has played maybe two or three times on a server and never told anyone they played on the server, yet they get outted by their country name from the set prior... Sounds like the information was not gathered legit and the game admins might have a security issue.

Edited By: ツ on Sep 27th 2020, 2:08:05

m0bzta Game profile

Sep 27th 2020, 2:21:09

its pretty simply he lets us know loland his build sucks alway the same so yeah thats is in a nut shell what esla you need to know ツ
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 2:36:58

Gerd and m0b nailed it...
(•_•)

Sep 27th 2020, 2:39:09

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Gerd and m0b nailed it...

He never did though...

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 3:11:25

Ask Pang if its true or not though, seems he was pretty well convinced with the details I provided
Catch me on ir c

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 27th 2020, 3:23:43

Ohhhhh busted

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Sep 27th 2020, 4:39:35

Prime has played a few times in darkness alone. FYI
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 27th 2020, 5:06:17

Originally posted by Dark Demon:
Prime has played a few times in darkness alone. FYI

Ohhhhh spicy!

Zen has also played in darkness before and he was hot caliente!

We need to get galleri to join us next

Sep 27th 2020, 12:48:56

Ohhhhh busted
busted on? Are you on the spectrum or something?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 27th 2020, 13:03:14

[quote poster=ツ; 49421; 960229]
Ohhhhh busted
busted on? Are you on the spectrum or something? [/quote]

Dude quit licking Primes butt hole. you are in the spectrum of butt licker seriously.

It was posted above and on other threads that Gerdler and Weezy had proof. They don’t need to post their findings publicly to indulge you if they don’t feel like it. They shared their proof with people who mattered and I was not one of the them so it’s not like I can post said proof for you.

However when enough people that are credible verified said proof (which again I never saw) I believe.

And most importantly who cares what you FFA people did. Sure you cross servered suicided but look how great it is. Thanks to you all hitting me last set i started a movement. Look at all the ABs and suicides going on this set. Maybe after this fluff show we will have enough outcry to cull suiciding and make this all explorer netting heaven so that we can all netgain in peace

BROmanceNZ

Sep 27th 2020, 13:49:03

I’m genuinely surprised that you haven’t been suicided on yet, SuperFly.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 27th 2020, 13:51:50

Same lol

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 27th 2020, 16:34:40

dont worry he will be

'server war I like' well get in or get out
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Sep 27th 2020, 22:35:15

[quote poster=SuperFly; 49421; 960230][quote poster=ツ; 49421; 960229]
Ohhhhh busted
busted on? Are you on the spectrum or something? [/quote]

Dude quit licking Primes butt hole. you are in the spectrum of butt licker seriously.

It was posted above and on other threads that Gerdler and Weezy had proof. They don’t need to post their findings publicly to indulge you if they don’t feel like it. They shared their proof with people who mattered and I was not one of the them so it’s not like I can post said proof for you.

However when enough people that are credible verified said proof (which again I never saw) I believe.

And most importantly who cares what you FFA people did. Sure you cross servered suicided but look how great it is. Thanks to you all hitting me last set i started a movement. Look at all the ABs and suicides going on this set. Maybe after this fluff show we will have enough outcry to cull suiciding and make this all explorer netting heaven so that we can all netgain in peace [/quote]

I thought it was bug who had the proof?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 28th 2020, 0:06:49

No, it was not Bug.

Will you apologize for the lies, falsehoods and accusations you have been spreading by suggesting illicit data retrieval/sharing if you learn how it was shown it was Prime?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 28th 2020, 0:16:46

Yea Smily face apologize to Gerdler as he is honestly top 2 most skilled players this game has!

(Don’t want to say that he is #1 cuz it’s it will go to his head) but I am his biggest fan...

Sep 28th 2020, 0:22:19

Originally posted by Bug:
Considering you are using an Alt nick (that some people know who you are) I would be cautious.

Prime got found out because he plays the same fluff every reset in every server..

He's also been outed in the past for using the "Consequences (#xx)" Name for his countries.

I could have sworn there is another post of someone outting prime in a chat but to lazy to go look who posted it.

When did I say it was bug? I am quoting where bug said how he was outted. So tell me again how I am saying this is bug Gerdler... Is this rabbit hole getting deeper? Want to tell us what you know?

Seems weird that if prime used a new country name two sets in a row with a hidden profile that was never opened that the we tracked him on the high scores route would be a mute point as you need to know who players are at some point on that server to track them from then on. Now if he never had an open profile and never made a kill and no one had any reason to track his attacks or defends how would that be possible.

The other thing I can think of is compiling many sets long worth of data to show his play times and find out that way but even that would be farfetched...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 28th 2020, 0:30:23

That seems like a lot of work lol. :)

You are not even close. And you are not offering us anything for disclosing how we found out other than that you guys will make it harder to catch you next time. I have every reason to withhold how it was figured it out and zero reason to tell you. That is what you are not getting. :)

Sep 28th 2020, 0:44:26

:) wanna play a game gerd? 15 days in alliance to find my country next reset?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 28th 2020, 1:03:12

Lemme get this straight; You are threatening to suicide me over me not telling you how someone else found out a country number in a server I don't play when he suicided cross server over a conflict in another server I don't play?

You know you are showing real class there. I mean really you show that you have a lot to offer this community. :)

Sep 28th 2020, 1:21:29

Lemme get this straight; You are threatening to suicide me over me not telling you how someone else found out a country number in a server I don't play when he suicided cross server over a conflict in another server I don't play?

You know you are showing real class there. I mean really you show that you have a lot to offer this community. :)

Where did I say I would suicide you? I was in laf and have never hit into them. Got friends there. I run a country and you find it in 15 days.

You are off your game. First you accuse me of saying bug did whatever you were talking about and now you took what I said as a suicide threat...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 28th 2020, 1:39:05

I can't find your country in 15 days if you hide it well. I have stated many times that this was found out because Prime made a critical mistake.
Also it was not I who found it, as I dont have the resources (resolve, time, interest mostly) to look for those mistakes. Others do, clearly. You should ask them to play.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 5:15:22

I can't find your country in 15 days if you hide it well. I have stated many times that this was found out because Prime made a critical mistake.
Also it was not I who found it, as I dont have the resources (resolve, time, interest mostly) to look for those mistakes. Others do, clearly. You should ask them to play.

Primes a dumb ass, a useless suicidal mod, whos gotten away with more than Req, Bug, or whatever mod you might recall before I know who was what here, Prime's living off of Pang's nature to avoid conflict, that's all.

He suicided, it was proven get over it Hawk, Primes an asshole.
Catch me on ir c

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 5:15:55

Originally posted by Shweezy:

Primes a dumb ass, a useless suicidal mod, whos gotten away with more than Req, Bug, or whatever mod you might recall before I knew who was what here, Prime's living off of Pang's nature to avoid conflict, that's all.

He suicided, it was proven get over it Hawk, Primes an asshole.
Catch me on ir c

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 5:17:19

Sorry for the double post, power outtages in the bay area Cali, 2nd day in a row
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 5:22:57

Sorry for the double post, power outtages in the bay area Cali, 2nd day in a row

Nancy Pelosi FTW
(•_•)

Sep 28th 2020, 11:50:11

I would if I knew who to ask. Should be easy to run one under the radar without some sort of abuse.

Prime

Sep 28th 2020, 12:06:06

..., whos gotten away with more than Req, Bug, or whatever mod you might recall before I know who was what here, ...

Fake news. Some of you assume too much.

For a while I was worried you weren't thinking of me so much. Gerdler going on and on about me on 2 servers he doesn't play and now fresh acknowledgement from my buddy weezy too. Thanks for the warm fuzzies this morning to start my week. <3

And congrats to villains, I guess. Weren't we talking about that tag? *shrug*

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 13:45:27

Doesn’t matter what anyone thinks or knows.

Pang has full access he can know whatever he wants to know and he can decide how to handle it in whatever way he wants.

It’s all up to Pang. Everyone else is just a cheerleader for their side.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 13:54:34

And even if it was prime, it’s not against the rules or mechanics of the game to attack other countries.

DruncK Game profile

Sep 28th 2020, 14:18:47

Bonus

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 28th 2020, 14:43:27

Originally posted by Requiem:
And even if it was prime, it’s not against the rules or mechanics of the game to attack other countries.

I said the same thing last set when I was being crucified for spreading the ABing love. Yet it was a crime back last set. Now this set ABing is the new norm. Even the guys who whined and cried last set started the reset doing the same thing to darkness lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2020, 14:59:25

I never complained about you ABing hehe. This is a throw away server imo. Nothing matters much here.