Verified:

Ruthie

Jun 2nd 2010, 17:00:30

So you guys all get hardons to kill RD because they dont want you grabbing them, and dont grab you ?

*boggles*

I learned early on not to mess with RD and they leave you alone. I guess the learning curve around here is a bit steeper ?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

ViLSE Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 18:29:07

Umm Ruthie are you forgetting that the main reason people were staying away from RD was because if they didnt the multies and bots popped up and killed you?

No such thing here so I imagine people are not as scared anymore...

Hobo Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 19:08:25

No, we are killing them because of their unreasonable retal policy.

You got lucky when you caught DTCP in the midst of another war. Otherwise we would have broke your pathetic large countries to pieces.

Edited By: Hobo on Jun 2nd 2010, 19:11:00

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 20:04:45

lol....I wouldn't underestimate RD, kiddies.

braden Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 20:15:11

if you don't attack us, we won't have to enforce any retal policy on you. we both win?

Edited By: braden on Jun 2nd 2010, 20:15:38

downsay Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 20:18:11

Originally posted by braden:
if you don't attack us, we won't have to enforce any retal policy on you. we both win?

Although this sounds like the easy solution, this gives RD the ability to run defenseless countries therefore incurring no military expenses and having a large advantage.

braden Game profile

Jun 2nd 2010, 20:19:13

except we won't, because you might die, but i still lose my eighteen thousand acres you just stoled from me :(

Hellz X Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 3:33:28

Ya know, I don't think I got along with Ruthie (wtf happened to Ruth?) too much in the past, but she seems wise now ;)

The funniest thing is that RD hasn't once (this reset, their first on Team Server) provoked the actions that have been brought forth against them. It has been purely defensive. Now RD is the bad guys? Go figure.
Imaginary Numbers

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 3:39:44

Pretty much what Hellz said - put 'em on DNH, and you won't have to get so worked up about it anymore.

W Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 3:53:08

it does seem like too many people who are NOT involved are getting worked up over it, lol.

RD this, bad idea that, don't hit them, don't mess with them....rah. if they're playing the game and so are we, let it be that and expect to be hit if you play a military based game. obviously they do expect to be hit and are playing accordingly as are we. isn't that enough?
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Hellz X Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 3:57:40

*nods*

I'm pretty sure that RD wont be farming anyone into the ground. They are fair as long as they are treated fairly. Piss them off and they will kill you and your alliance for years. I don't think people realize that RD is playing on this server for fun, and not to win the total or avg. NW race.

What could they really have to lose?
It's not like the members will get tired of killing and join another alliance, this is what they love :D

Anyways, thats my rant. Have fun next set, to everyone :)
Imaginary Numbers

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 4:23:26

I also play for fun, so does my Team.

So far we have had zero problems with RD.

so surely if 2 teams playing for fun can get alone, everyone else can!

archaic Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 5:06:16

Originally posted by Hellz X:
Now RD is the bad guys? Go figure.

rofl

yeah, just now the bad guys

Basically, we all just discovered that the punk kid that used to kick our ass and steal our lunch money 5-10 years ago is still just a punk kid that we have suddenly caught up with.

We don't want to kill you for x-tag retals, we want to kill you because your cheating deuchbag asses ruined the game for everybody else.

It's not business, it's purely personal. On the up side, it has injected some life into this server, people are actually unretiring to play next set.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Joe

Jun 3rd 2010, 5:18:10

yes archaic, they ruined the game, not the big tags farming every untagged or small man tag into the ground.

Mr Silver

Jun 3rd 2010, 6:35:58

First bot used to attack an alliance was a RoCK player that attacked Omega.

Second bot used to attack an alliance was a Bot ran by 2 players from SoF, used to attack IX and a couple other alliances.

Third bot used was a retaliation bot that killed those bots and some SoF members.

I'd hardly say that "RD ruined the game" Mehul was running a joke. They did deletions once in a blue moon, we just gave you guys a 'bad guy' that made the game more interesting then the crapfest it had become.

Also every alliance attacked by RD, RD was not the agressor.

UCN went after RD first
Titans went after RD first
and the list goes on.

Our policy has remained constant. Don't mess with RD we don't mess with you. Some people have chosen to "have fun" trying to test that policy. It was their decision, not ours.

Edited By: Mr Silver on Jun 3rd 2010, 6:36:24

Hobo Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 7:13:04

We created the concept of Foreign Relations for a reason.

Pain Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 7:23:00

x-tag retalling is cheating now?

Your mother is a nice woman

downsay Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 11:45:37

Originally posted by Pain:
x-tag retalling is cheating now?

X-tag retalling is not generally accepted.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 3rd 2010, 13:50:20

Mr. Silver.. denied!!!
rehashing 8 year old arguments makes u a bitter old man!:P

Edited By: martian on Jun 3rd 2010, 13:57:03
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Mr Silver

Jun 3rd 2010, 15:35:39

Martian: I'm a crotchety old man i think :)

iScode: The 2 pinoy players, nope. and neither was the IXer :) . I'm not blaming SoF or IX for what happened there a few members can do whatever they decide... Helmet and Diety weren't involved. Just pointing out that had nothing to do with RD.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 3rd 2010, 16:30:17

++spelling nazi mode: Deity /spelling nazi mode:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

archaic Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 18:12:52

Your bad behavior is always somebody elses fault huh?

"they did it first!"

"his security should have been better"

"they hit us first, we were just defending ourselves"

"we did not invent the bots . . . "

You just perfected them and made an institution out of them set after set for a decade. Intimidation through cheating became your FA policy. You refused to honor the rules of the game, you cheated your way to war victories, you hacked clan sites and wrested control away from legitimate players. The only people you made the game more interesting for were yourselves.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 18:31:15

blah blah blah all you ppl do is whine

waaaa xtag retals
waaaaa i hit rd and they killed me
waaaaaa i'll never be as good legit as half of RD so time for more waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and last but not least

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i just want some attention for once in my life

toying with you sorry fluffs was fun at first but damn if you don't get fluffing annoying quick as fluff

Mr Silver

Jun 3rd 2010, 18:39:12

just commented on that whole ruin the game bit that you seem to enjoy stating. With your hate for RD I'm suspecting at one point you were one of the ones that tried to prove a point by attacking RD and lost.

boo-hoo get over it. stay away and we'll offer the same., well atleast I'll offer that to anyone else. You're a wee bit annoying so you're already tip-toeing past that line.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 20:57:12

tip-toeing? this sure doesn't look to be the RD of old to me...or did you guys all just go on xanax?

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 21:32:50

<------Bad Crack
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 3rd 2010, 22:26:52

those two words should NEVER be used in a sentence together :-P

Hobo Game profile

Jun 4th 2010, 0:31:41

What about burnt crack?

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 4th 2010, 0:35:18

Yup - forget Jenny Craig, if you wanna lose weight, it's all about Jenny Crack.

Ruthie

Jun 4th 2010, 0:45:07

Ya know, I don't think I got along with Ruthie (wtf happened to Ruth?) too much in the past, but she seems wise now ;)

I am still around Hellz, you'll find me mostly in Alliance but I lurk in other places :)

I havent tried this server yet but oh my it seems quite lively here, lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Hobo Game profile

Jun 4th 2010, 2:06:53

Originally posted by Ruthie:

I am still around Hellz, you'll find me mostly in Alliance but I lurk in other places :)

I havent tried this server yet but oh my it seems quite lively here, lol

We try to keep it a secret, but NOW3P's large ass keeps leaking it out to the public.

Hellz X Game profile

Jun 4th 2010, 2:15:30

large ass...
leaking...
public...

Oh my.
Imaginary Numbers

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 4th 2010, 3:27:08

you shoulda seen the one time I had some of them chips with that o-lean stuff in 'em...

archaic Game profile

Jun 4th 2010, 5:11:55

self lubricating . . . makes all yer parts operate more smoothly.

a shame they got rid of that stuff