Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2020, 22:41:04

First you pose as a returning player taking advantage of my judgement since I've been gone from this server for a while, then you apologise for it as if it is all kool and fluff, Congratulations on burning another bridge. I don't understand your end game, I hope you understand why more and more people don't trust you nor anyone "coming back"

To darkness, I apologise for my poor judgement and will pay reps if need be.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 23:05:59

Lol guess Drunck got his wish and he will kill weedy next set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2020, 23:24:58

Thank you for understanding, SF :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Mar 1st 2020, 23:45:37

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Lol guess Drunck got his wish and he will kill weedy next set.

He already did.

KoH, I am sorry that it was you guys especially. It will be somebody else next set.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2020, 23:52:29

Yeah, still not kool, man, the consequences carry over not only for yourself, but those who you involved with your shenanigans...
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2020, 23:56:57

LoLz, archaic next time hit someone who cares about their country it will have more impact.

archaic Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 0:53:58

Originally posted by Requiem:
LoLz, archaic next time hit someone who cares about their country it will have more impact.

I picked the two guys that had bushels home, it wasn't personal. Terrorists cant really be too choosy, especially with spring break coming up.

DruncK Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 1:00:30

Way to go fluff face you just keep screwing your "friends" over set after set.

I hope Braden realizes the kind of person you truly are.

archaic Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 3:02:03

Terrorists don't have friends.

Besides, you drove weedy off of the server again (just like you did in 2017), not me. I am just a humble freedom fighter that YOU bought and paid for DrunK.

You broke it, you bought it. I'll see you next set.

You should have gave him that DNH . . .

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 2nd 2020, 4:04:23

DNHs are overrated.

The part where you include HCnfc in your revenge is puzzling. It can only be good for Darkness. You just made people support their case against you who were on the fence or on your side. Remember hcnfc has had their run-ins with darkness not that long ago.

I always let Carl Douglas guide me in these matters.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 4:22:54

Originally posted by archaic:
Terrorists don't have friends.

You should have gave him that DNH . . .

just out of curiosity did you mean bro that DruncK should have given Getafix the DNH?

archaic Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 4:27:21

It wasn't optimal, but it was opportune timing. It also works both ways as now Darkness will be exerting pressure on teams to not accept new members, which will further enforce the TSO server bully narrative. I do hate that I did that to KoH, but honestly after what DrunK did to weedy in 2017- I'm beyond worrying about collateral damage anymore. He obviously isn't afraid to hold a long term grudge, so be it.

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 5:27:03

Hey look, I can play stupid games and win stupid prizes too. Hope it was worth throwing your friends too the curb Archaic.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2020, 5:45:32

Hmmm. Gone on a honey moon come
Home to a bunch of sh!t
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2020, 5:51:03

Welcome back DD lol, and congrats on your wedding ;-)
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 13:31:55

Originally posted by archaic:
It wasn't optimal, but it was opportune timing. It also works both ways as now Darkness will be exerting pressure on teams to not accept new members, which will further enforce the TSO server bully narrative. I do hate that I did that to KoH, but honestly after what DrunK did to weedy in 2017- I'm beyond worrying about collateral damage anymore. He obviously isn't afraid to hold a long term grudge, so be it.

Let me analyze this post:

Your goal is to force darkness to act like TSO by telling teams to not accept you or unknown players into their team.

Truth is TSO would not do that. they would just kill the entire team for fun with or without you in the team cuz they were like then honey badger that just DGAF.

You say that you hate screwing KoH and HCnFC over but you don’t care about collateral damage.

Truth you are worse than what you try to make darkness out to be as darkness was doing nothing to screw HCnFC or any other team. you purposely started this set with the intentions of screwing KoH and company because you call yourself a terrorist with no friends and you used KoH and HCnFC as a shield and you don’t give a fluff about them because they are worthless collateral damage fodder to you.

Because Drunck has a personal grudge against you, you have it out for all of darkness and you attack all of darkness and you make the entire group of players to be bad guys.

When Drunck signaled out weedy and asked braden to remove you from his tag you get upset because you claim that darkness is bullying weedy even though you play there and they protect you.
Yet when your beef is with drunck you attack all of darkness and you screw others like HCnFC over and yet in your mind you are not like TSO. You claim to be better than the player and the group that you hate yet you demonstrate that you are actually worse than TSO.
TSO never screwed their friends or themselves over yet you screw the friends that you have here time and time again.

Truth is that You are worse than TSO and most likely you wish that you were TSO but you just don’t have enough friends as you screwed them all over and the only guy that you could get to tag with you is Braden and that is just out of blind loyalty to you.

Anyways I have no personal beef with you or weedy but I just wanted to clarify how I am interpreting your actions which are speaking way louder than your words and claim That you are good guy and that all of darkness are bad guys.

In my books and I am sure everyone else’s book you are doing a fine job of being the servers bad guy.

Best of luck to everyone involved in this drama.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 2nd 2020, 13:34:58

archaic Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 13:46:12

Actually I was in TSO for a while in the beginning until they turned into the thing that got the server changed.

My objective is simple, to hurt DrunK by hurting his friends, exactly like he kept doing to weedy. He drove us off of the server for funsies back in 2017 and I just quit and left the server. We decided to do a reunion and he immediately started the same fluff again - I'm not leaving this time.

I'm fine with being the server bad guy - just remember, you guys started it

DruncK Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 14:17:02

Ya I started it with a mutually beneficial grab on Braden, and then by saying "sure bud I'll land trade and drop all my allies, sell units just make sure I'm built up before you go for max returns"

Idgaf if anyone believes me or not but I COMPLETELY forgot allll about your crazy ass until you went nuts in the forums like last time.

What a fluff I am for warning weedy to not harbor someone who has forthright said again and again that they are going to suicide our peaceful netters.

Well there is no such thing as you
It doesn't matter what you do
The more you try to qualify
The more it all will pass you by
Some people like to make life a little tougher than it is

archaic Game profile

Mar 2nd 2020, 16:44:03

Originally posted by DruncK:
Ya I started it with a mutually beneficial grab on Braden

I have not forgotten your lies from 2017

Drunk, nobody is buying that fluff. Nobody believes that B wanted to landtrade with you - there are 100+ sets of B's history on team - nobody is buying that he suddenly decided to do a bunch of nerfed trades with you. You RoR'd him and then told him he was land trading. He knows I'm a psycho so he went along to try and keep the peace.

it didn't work

mrford Game profile

Mar 3rd 2020, 11:07:32

fluff this server
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 16:06:57

Originally posted by mrford:
fluff this server

Right?, That's why I was reluctant to come back myself :-/
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 16:12:25

So the goal here is to hide and ruin netters by backstabbing netters because you forced weedy off the server by threatening us with weedy members which prompted us to leave relations with weedy open when we otherwise like everyone who plays there.

Brilliant.

Some bass ackward thinking there. Perhaps if you just shut the fluff up, archy, everyone would still be netting. And you don't have to be a fluffhead to guys like koh, who have no business being involved in your bullfluff.

braden Game profile

Mar 3rd 2020, 16:58:43

Cake has too much sugar, what with the icing. For my birthday for the nieces we do blueberry pie and vanilla ice cream instead of cake.

Cake ain't the worst band. But far from the best, drunk.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 18:44:43

Never pass up free cake. And never give free cake. Cake should never be wasted. If I had cake right now I’d eat it.

Carrot cake is both a vegetable and cake, eat that too.

braden Game profile

Mar 3rd 2020, 18:57:24

I'm sorry but I'm not sorry but carrot cake is delicious. That isn't the "chocolate on chocolate with chocolate icing" that is too much. I know blueberry pie has a lot of sugar but it's different..

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 19:31:05

Are pancakes still cake? I eat them, only in the morning, and I never eat them with ice cream. I still consider it cake and never waste it.

Edited By: Requiem on Mar 3rd 2020, 19:33:41

braden Game profile

Mar 3rd 2020, 19:48:19

The entirety of my before noon consists of rye water and maybe black coffee. Then I drink my lunch, more rye. and often my supper is rye.

Some bread comes from rye so I'm just another jew eating a rueben.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 19:51:05

Originally posted by Requiem:
Are pancakes still cake? I eat them, only in the morning, and I never eat them with ice cream. I still consider it cake and never waste it.

I love giving cream pies, that's where it's at....
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Mar 3rd 2020, 19:55:48

Way to be crude and lack tact.

A direct quote from perks 21 years ago.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 20:24:37

Wut? I'm talking about pies, what do you think this is?!
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Mar 3rd 2020, 20:44:14

Don't pretend to play coy with me son (even though old man is my elder)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2020, 20:59:45

Not my fault you're mind went outside the dessert spectrum...
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2020, 1:17:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkWbEmtYXs

^-- Braden watch this video