I meant best strategies and tactics,politics for each server, and how to play them.
1. Don't landgrab. Ever. Nobody on this server has a sense of humor and you will get wrecked for grabbing
2. Stay low profile, don't batch explore too early, don't be shiney, don't be a target
3. Play the non-grabbing strat you are best at, the winning strat varies from set to set. I'll probably get a top 5 finish running an all-x farmer/oil destock (assuming the murder hobos don't get me), but a casher or x-techer is also viable. Team is the only clan server where a commie is a viable netting strat
4. There are 50 players on the server, 5-6 of them are going to suicide somebody. Have a few tanks, spies, and SDI, just enough to get passed over for an easier target. One of my allies has 0 tanks right now. He is probably doomed and does not even know it.
5. You only get 1-2 chances to do retals most sets, don't fluff them up - its the easiest land you'll get.
6. Marshal is NOT an FA, don't deal with him.
7. Don't hit Villains. Ever.