Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2022, 20:29:31

See title. Lazy thoughts below, but I'm sure other people have given it a lot more consideration. Galleri - anything notable from your 125 page leisure reading?

Benefits - you don't have to kick people out of your group if they leave for real life or other breaks and then want to come back.

Cons - a handful of large groups leads to stale server dynamics.

I think I'd lean towards having unique teams capping at 5 players, but it's not the status quo, so it would take some momentum and support to change what has long been done.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2022, 21:04:50

What happens in Team Server stays in Team Server....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2022, 21:25:45

Nice.

I chuckled.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 3rd 2022, 22:43:26

Originally posted by Tertius:
See title. Lazy thoughts below, but I'm sure other people have given it a lot more consideration. Galleri - anything notable from your 125 page leisure reading?

Yeah....players seemed to have liked each other way back then. Some of you made better jokes. 🤣

Ok though.... On topic:
Seemed everyone followed the general 5 man team up to a point.
But I am sure the game population at this point is partly a cause now.

In conclusion.... The answer KoH gave makes the most sense.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 3rd 2022, 23:26:39

Teams will alway work together as the only people here are mainly long tenured team players who have played as a group for years.

sfbob Game profile

Jun 3rd 2022, 23:35:43

It doesn't really matter...I mean the alternative is to give the B team a new name - but they are still the same players with the same allegiances.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2022, 14:53:40

No.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 6th 2022, 15:11:44

It certainly could be argued that it delegitimizes who is really the most skilled team and instead has the highest numbers. I could make 100 teams with total idiots and have them all launch a fee missiles and how does a 5 man team answer that?

Having said that I agree that loyalties will be had regardless amongst old friends. So both? My answer is yes and no

EonBlue Game profile

Jun 6th 2022, 21:45:33

Nobody has to participate in the infinite circle jerk.

Be a lot more legit if people got in groups of 5 and stuck to them, alone. Even rng would be better than the typical trash we see here.

Get in groups of 5 and remain anonymous otherwise. Tag with people you normally might not. Infinitely more interesting